Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

By minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... More

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)

8.3K 225 59
By minicchichin

((A/N: Requested by @Emma_Heartstone! I hope you enjoy~!))

Childhood was rough. You were a single child with spiteful parents who abused you behind closed doors. To the public, your parents loved you and the wounds your parents gave you were explained by the lie of you being clumsy. It was your personal hell. A hell you had to break free of.

That's how you came up with the idea of running away from home. Go to a far away place and never return to the hell hole you were raised in. Maybe you could even learn self defense! You had enough of the abuse and wanted to lead your own life.

That's how your new life began with Ur, Lyon, and soon Gray.

Ur took you in upon seeing you trying to stick up for yourself against some thugs who were stealing the food you finally managed to pay for after doing small jobs a young girl could do. You were beaten up, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that Ur had taken you in under her wing. A new place to call home and spend time with someone around your age.

Lyon was welcoming and always helped you while injured. Once you healed, the determination you had happened to hit Ur and you were allowed to learn Ice Manipulation. It was hard, but Lyon was there to give you the support you needed to stay strong. Training was harsh, and even gave you the bad habit of not wearing a shirt, but you were enjoying life. Soon enough, Gray had joined your new family and made things more interesting as both he and Lyon would argue about who would help you with magic or small chores Ur would give you.

Things didn't last long though.

When word came around of Deliora coming near, Lyon had taken off to kill the beast in order to surpass Ur. Fear struck within you as you were well aware that you could lose Lyon from this and went after him ignoring Ur and Gray's calls. You believed that you could prevent Lyon from throwing his life away from something so stupid as thinking of killing Deliora in order to surpass Ur.

Lyon wouldn't listen to you.

He was too occupied with surpassing Ur now. The boy who had helped you and listened to your story would no longer hear you out over something so stupid. Lyon would die from this and you were as helpless as ever! That's when Gray came in and did his best to stop him. Everything went so fast after he had arrived. Lyon was frozen and Ur sacrificed herself in order for the three of you to live on. The mother figure you had now called your own mother was gone. Gray was crying and soon Lyon had broken free. He was angry and took off, leaving you and Gray there in the snow.

~~~

"(First Name)? Hello~!"

You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw (Best Friend) waving his/her hand in front of your face. How long had you been lost in your thoughts? Recalling the memories that made you into the person you were today, the girl who stopped using magic.

"Sorry (Best Friend). What were you saying?"

He/She sighed heavily before waving the newspaper in your face. The article on the front page sparked the memory as to why you were so lost in your thoughts.

As of last week, both guilds Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale, had saved your town along with returning those who were kidnapped by some bandits. Among the two guilds happened to be Lyon and Gray, the two you never thought you would see again.

They didn't recognize you, but you remembered them. Neither of them had changed like you had. In fact, you were a different person. You weren't the sweet, innocent girl who wanted to stand up for herself. Today, you were the girl who stopped using magic and reverted to a normal, boring lifestyle. Those on the council of the town had approached you to help, but because of what happened in the past that made you stop using magic, forced them to call upon some guilds to aid them in their crisis.

"We have to go to the party they're hosting for Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail! Maybe we can get boyfriends while we're there."

"No thanks. I don't want to go."

"Why the hell not?! You can relate to these people."

"No, I can't, (Best Friend). I left that life just like I left the life prior to that. Magic...I'm not ready to put my life on the line when all I wanted to do was to just stick up for myself. They put their lives on the line to help others. I..I don't want others to get sad over my death if I were to sacrifice my life just for them to live."

Your best friend became silent as he/she noticed your hands shaking. You were a strong person and stuck up for others when they had nothing left. Those who lived on the streets respected you because you helped them out without magic. To them, you were just an ordinary person.

"(First Name), I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that since the town council came up to you, you've been distant. I just want you to have fun."

"I know..I know you mean well. There are just two jerks I don't want to run into there. They'll be there and I don't want to catch up with them. I just want to live a normal life...I'd rather be dead to them than someone they have to worry about."

Standing up from the table you two were sitting at, you let out a shaky sigh.

"I'm heading home. You can have fun at the party without me."

~~~

The cold air brushed against your skin as you walked along the streets. When was the last time you had taken a late night walk? When was the last time you had felt so alone?

Girls rushed by giggling as they gossiped about the party in town hall. They lived happy lives with hope of finding love and the support of their friends and family.

"Useless girl!"

"You can count on me, (First Name)!"

"Would you two stop fighting?! (First Name) can do it herself! Besides, you two have your own chores to do!"

"(First Name), no matter where we go, we'll always be together."

"Why did you get in the way!? This is your fault and Gray's! I hate you both!"

"I'm sorry, but...it's best if we just went our own ways."

The memories of your life played in your head as the tears streamed down your cheeks. You had the courage built up and then stripped away as if it was nothing.

"Gray-sama, we're going to be late!"

Looking across the street, it was there you saw them with another girl. Lyon was fawning over her while Gray kept her away from Lyon. Were they friends again? Was that girl your replacement? Did you mean anything to them? Would that be you if you decided to chase after Gray or Lyon all those years ago?

Back then, you couldn't decide who to go after. To you, not choosing was the best option, but in the end, it wasn't. You could only watch them be happy with a loving family. For a moment, your eyes connected with the girl. In that moment, there was a connection of some sort. A connection of understanding. Did she understand the position you were in?

"Juvia, you alright?"

The girl blinked and instantly fell head over heels for Gray.

In truth, that would be you except there was one issue. Who would have you chosen? Would it be Lyon, the boy who had watched your back? Or was it Gray, the boy who protected you and still treated you as if you were a guy? It didn't matter now. You chose to be alone and abandon magic. This would be the only time you would run into them. Even if you couldn't repair the broken relationship the three of you had, you were glad you got to see them happy with someone else.

To see the ones you loved dearly go, it was painful and yet it gave you joy. The tears continued to flow as they headed for town hall.

"This is goodbye, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I finally did it! I finally got the inspiration to write this. Also, praise to music. Music really helped me out on this one. I'd also like to say that I will be updating very slowly now due to school. I have a paper due and then there's some family matters to deal with. There's also the thing where I may start getting back into something that'll put my writing on hold every now and again just to make writing stay as a hobby if that makes any sense. Now, to just come up with an idea for the next one...I need to be in a depressing mood LOL~ Because up next is GrayxDepressed!Reader

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
807K 18.7K 69
Fairy Tail X Reader This book is bits of everything, I am revising and editing right now, as it's quite old. Thank you for all the reads and suppo...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
587K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...