The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 2-Nightmare
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 10-Love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 14-Henry
Part 15-Loving
Part 16-Open fellings
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 23-Athena
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

Part 6-Magic

27 0 0
By evarajter

*you are wearing one of this*

*Y/n POV*
When it's night Peter comes back and then...

"Hi come I have prepared a surprise for you!" Peter says excitedly."And what is this surprise" I ask him."It won't be a surprise if I tell you" Ugh!I hate surprises!!

When I surrender and I'm convinced, we'll go. I don't like it but what can I have to do?

Later, when he arrives in a hidden corner, I am even PLEASANTLY surprised.Fairies fly here and there, you can touch a waterfall in a beautiful crystal blue color and there is a corner that "This corner heals people who touch the dreamshade" How did he know what I was thinking? "I can read minds" he suddenly answers me again.

*Time skip*

***************
An hour has passed and I am still amazed by the place. When my gaze touches the fairy again, it can't move aside, so I stumble.Luckily, Peter grabs me and I don't fall. Our faces are so close that they are almost touching.Oh Peter's divine green eyes take my breath away. Then Peter comes closer and want to kiss but I push him aside and say "I'm not ready yet"

Oh, I hate such shameful events. When we leave the place, I see an opportunity to escape, so I ask Peter, "Can I go to the toilet?" At first he won't let me, but then finally he let me. When he doesn't see, I quickly run towards the beach. I'm soo fast that nothing could catch me at least that was felinng.

I don't see any boats there, so I jump into the water and rush towards the ship of Peter's enemy.

CAPTAIN HOOK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...