RAVEN: Angel Of Death (Watty'...

De Rianbrainiac

The Devil's bad..... But she's worse. And the scriptures said 'There shall be no more Death' Castiel always t... Mais

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: A woman named Castiel
Chapter 2:. Bipolar much
Chapter 3: When hell freezes over
Chapter 4: Reborn
Chapter 5: Don't go Angel
Chapter 6: I believe in Angels
Chapter 7: Guardian angel
Chapter 8: Why are you here brother dearest
Chapter 9: Immanuel
Chapter 11: Nightmare II
Chapter 12: Distraction
Chapter 13: A Terror the white house
Chapter 14: You failed me
Chapter 15: Kidnapped
This is not an update
Chapter 16: Her Majesty
Chapter 17: Torch Down
CAST
Chapter 18 : So What's The Plan
Chapter 19: The Grimm Reaper
Chapter 20: Call To Order
More Characters
Chapter 21: Wisdom of Uriel
Chapter 22: What have you done Castiel
Chapter 23: Doppleganger
Chapter 24: Tensions
Chapter 25 : Grief
Chapter 26 : Dmitri
Chapter 27: Flames and Chaos I
Chapter 28 : Flames and Chaos II
Chapter 29: Body Count.
Chapter 30: Ignite
Chapter 31: Battlefield
Chapter 32: It's just a dream
Attention
Chapter 33: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 34: Attack
Chapter 35: Attack II
Chapter 36: Death and Death
Attention
Chapter 37: Death and Death II
Chapter 38: Hades
Chapter 39: Peaceful what?
Chapter 40: Death Soldiers
Chapter 41: Wait Azrael
Chapter 42: Once upon a time in Given.
Chapter 43: Once upon a time in Given II
This is not an update
Chapter 44: A deal with the Devil
Chapter 45: Carnage
Chapter 46: The End is Near
Chapter 47: Frustrated Devil
Chapter 48: Got played.
Chapter 49: God Did
Chapter 50: World Wars Three
Chapter 51: World Wars Three II
Chapter 52: Take Me To Hell
Chapter 53: There shall be no more Death
Chapter 54: Ashes of the Dead
EPILOGUE

Chapter 10: Nightmare

85 25 3
De Rianbrainiac

Picture of Moloch above

"Mom, Mom, Mom wake up" Emily bleeding head yelled coming closer to a petrified Maurie who kept screaming her head off.

"Mom wake up, tis a ni'mare" tiny hands shook her her awake .

Screaming on top her voice Maurie jumped from the bed nearly knocking Emily down.

"Jesus, Jesus, Emily, honey come" A very sweaty Maurie enveloped her daughter in her arms as she wept into Emily's curly hair, muttering words that barely made sense. God knew Emily was her everything and Maurie would kill to keep her safe.

" Mom I'm okay, I'm not going anywhere" Emily murmured as tears streamed her down her eyes to her cheeks as she reacted to the tears of her mother.

As if a switch had been flipped in Maurie's head. The woman shook off her daughter's embrace, then holding the girl's face in her palms she looked into Emily's eyes.

"Honey, I'm gonna protect you, I'm not going let anything happen to you chica, alright?" She promised frantically, scared she'd lose her daughter to the antagonist of her nightmare.

"Okay mom, but let go mom, I gotta watch SpongeBob SquarePants" the wriggling said, as she tried to get out of her mother's arms.

Maurie hearing the word SpongeBob, couldn't help but remember that Emily had been watching that cartoon in her nightmare before tragedy had struck.
Moving like an automated machine Maurie ignored Emily who rushed to the living room to watch her favorite cartoon.

Maurie rushed into Emily's bedroom packing and stuffing clothes and other necessities in a box, as she went about.

"Honey, come on we are going on a vacation" Maurie said as she pushed two heavy bags into the living area.

"Don't wanna mom" Emily said still watching the cartoon. An enraged Maurie who feared for her daughter's life and had her best interests at heart, unplugged the TV causing the eight year old daughter to whine at the loss of her favorite show.

"Here take Lena" Maurie said tossing a white smiling teddy to Emily's arms as a bribe knowing After her love for her Cat and SpongeBob came her love for the tattered stuffed bear.

"Where're we going to mom? Emily asked all curious as her mom who was searching her purse frantically for her car keys paused momentarily.

"Tijuana, honey, we're going to Mexico"

"But mom I don't wanna, Tia Imelda hates me, Abuelo Felipe does too" she complained, folding her arms and standing akimbo.

Maurie took a deep breath, she knew her cousin and grandfather hated her daughter but she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
If she were to stay, her daughter and herself would be toast, this was a matter of live and death. The woman knew she was overacting, but then she also knew most of her nightmares come true so rather than risk it, she'd face the hate from her own familia.

"Honey we ain't got no other choice and we will be back before you know it" Maurie said

"Promise" Emily raised her pinky toward her mom. Maurie signed before twinning her fingers with Emily's.

"I promise"

"Knock, knock, Holla strangers" a deep accented voice growled hitting heavy fists to the simultaneously.

Maurie Froze at the sound of the voice, it sounded familiar.

"It's all in my head, it's all in my head" she muttered feverishly.

"Open this door Maureen Anna Rodriguez or I'll break it you puny little human"

Maurie unfrozen from her temporarily state and swung into action, an idea suddenly came to her.

"Em honey, listen to me" Maurie said as she grabbed the kid by the shoulders, her brown eyes meeting Emily's darker pair. " I need you to run, there's a very bad man that wants to hurt you, so I want you to run as fast as you can, forget mommy, honey go get help"

Emily nods and Maurie watched her run toward the staircase. Moving swiftly, Maurie grabbed the Hunting gun her father previously owned.

Emily who was at the stairway paused, staring back at her mother like she could understand the sacrifice he mom was making, a lone tear streaked down her chin. Swiping at it she looked towards her mom.

" Mom will you be okay?" The kid looked down as the door fell from its hinges.
A huge man ran in, except he looked like a monster, he had huge horns like that of a ram with a red face, he looked so ugly and scary that she automatically knew what he was.

Maurie felt her eyes widen in surprise and fear. what the heck was this, he looked the part of a supervillain in a bad horror movie.

Dressed in a body hugging suit, the creature moved toward and Maurie found herself frozen in fear. Remembering her nightmare, the woman snapped out of her reverie as she shot him, shot after shot.

The demon grinned, his fangs brown with eons of no dental care as he caught each bullet with his fingers, it did nothing to deter him.
Appearing next to Maurie, he snatched the gun from her.

"Looking for this Maureen" he said running his tongue on the trigger while watched the hopelessness in Maurie's eyes, he broke the rifle into two with his right hand while lifting Maurie with the other hand.

"Goodbye Human, see ya in hell" the demon whispered into Maurie's ears before clasping his fangs on her neck.

************************************

And that's a wrap guys, I'll be updating again on Thursday.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
121 0 20
Everyone has their own conception of what exactly the world is . They have many religions , many stories of how it all began, many concepts of what...
4K 115 26
Imagine Sam and Dean's mother had not died when Sam was an infant. but instead died when Alexandria, their sister, was just 6 months old. she was 6 y...
406 308 50
Part one of a two book series. The rules of the fallen are simple. Ten days. Ten days, you live without sin and you will be accepted back into heave...