Something new- (Jaden walton...

By S3cr3t_Auth0r

Y/n just moved to a new city, no friends, new School, a whole new place? What is going to happen? This is gon... More

Quick introduction
A new beginning
Welcome to BHS!
The baseball training
A normal day at school...
The baseball game
More than friends?
So what now?
Ready set GOOOO!
3 days left
The day of a lifetime
The best day of my life
A lazy Saturday
The last chapter

Thank you!!

964 2 0
By S3cr3t_Auth0r

Hi everyone!

I (and my editor) just wanted to take a moment to say thank you all for the 1k+ reads!
It's really amazing that we've reached so many reads over such a short period of time, and when I started all of this myself, I had never thought it would be as successful as it is.
I am already planning some other books and brainstorming ideas with Fifi (editor), one of which ideas is a Javon x Reader. So I hope you're excited for it, 'cause I sure am! This is a really fun project to work on in my free time, and I'm so grateful for the support, thank you guys a bunch!
- Author and Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 689 29
basically the title. please come with requests :)) (not sexualising) ⚠️cussing (some parts may have other TW, but i will of course let you know!)
26.2K 96 29
love story of Jaden and y/n y/n moved to Atlanta from Ireland and was very lonely u til she met jaden and what will happen next when yn and jaden...
57.7K 429 30
Y/n is moving to Atlanta. What happens the first day at school? Why is she so popular? Why is her neighbor kinda...
82.5K 421 29
~This is a jaden walton fanfic ~ (There will be no smut in this story since he is a minor)