DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

33. 🎯 Kill me slowly

1.5K 106 73
By twinklytinygirl

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Harsh slapping sound ring inside the room. Everyone in the room turns their gazes down taking the signal not to talk any further seeing how their group leader got slapped by the angrily burning boss.

"Two fucking weeks! YOU FUCKERS TOOK TWO FUCKING WEEKS TO TRACE THEM AND STILL SAYING, WE CAN'T FIND THEM. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU BUGGERS DOING?"

The fuming tattooed man questioned his right-hand man who got slapped by him still holding his shirt collar. The furious look he was shedding on the man was enough to burn him down if a look was possible to kill a man. 

"P-please g--give us few more days we will fin------"

The man was stuttering as he was fighting hard to breathe properly between the grip around his neck. He was gasping in the process trying to complete his sentence. But in the very next instant, the man felt the way his boss shoves him onto the floor full of broken glass pieces without any mercy.

The rest of the gang members who were watching the scene playing in front of their eyes held their hitching breaths up not daring to move a single inch. None of them wanted to be the next person lay on the glass pieces covered floor witnessing how their group leader wincing in pain laying on the shining sharp edges not smearing in red.

Despite the pain, the henchman managed to pull himself onto his feet. Neglecting blood oozing bicep he tried again to convince the man now raking his personal weapon drawer like a madman.

"I promised this time we gonna find them. Just give us three days. No just two days are enough". 

The tattooed man who picked his favorite pocket revolver walked closer to the man standing tall in the same place. He traces the man's jaw line with the cold metal edge talking in a whisper-like low pitched voice that spills the venom.

"What if you fail ?"

"I am ready to pay"

"Excellent. Then it's justa a one day and yoyr 24 hours begin now. Coming here empty-handed in the next 24 hours, you will be empty-handed forever. Maniac chuckle filled the room as the tattooed man gently tap on the man's both hands.

"Get that?"

"Very clear sir".

"Brilliant, be quick".

.
.
.

After the night special task force agents carried out their undercover spy mission the whole area was kept under their close supervision. Every public and residential area was guarded by the civil-clothed agents and naval base's soldiers without the village's knowledge. The whole village was under the great invisible threat and yes all started after the task they carried out two weeks ago.

With the details, they tracked that night, delta force centered Uruk naval base got able to stop the container being shipped from the west coast to the naval base's port with the help of the lawful authorities. Once the ship was about to cross the last international sea border in the journey of shipping to the Uruk's naval base it has been charged by the international marine police unit with the help of the information they received from the Korean government's intelligence service. 

The forbidden transportation attempt has been apprehended by the authorized agents, rescuing one hundred and fifty teens and under-aged children. The rescued crowd were victims belonging to different countries. Most of them were being under the effect of drugs when they rescued and it was so clear it was a skillful attempt made by a human trafficking group.

.
.
.

With the information special task force agents discovered that night they got able to stop a great cataclysm. Yes, hard work agents were successfully able to rescue a large group of innocent children but the problem now they were facing was the kids and the teens in the area started to get missing even in the broad daylight and the most crowded hours. An uncountable amount of complaints were daily made to the area's police station from the bemoaning parents asking to find their children.

The hunting group that lost a great deal due to the movement international police made was now acting like an insane group of predators who missed their prey. They were trying to meet their buyer's requirements using a very despicable, unreasonable and cruel  method. Because they don't want to fail in fulfilling the required quantity and ended up refunding the great sum they already received the hunting group worked like madmen.

But every attempt they try to make continuously starts to drastically fail as an invisible force worked against their every move. 

The hunting group failed multiple times and finally understood there must be a driving force working against them working under the covers. They knew whoever that could be must closely supervise them cause those people never missed out on even a single attempt they tried to make. But even after two weeks long try they still couldn't grab a single detail about the group who were coming after them.

The mafia gang totally neglected the naval base in this case as they know by experience how those soldiers have no power to themselves as they always functioning according to the given higher authorities' orders. They knew those weren't after them as it was so visible how the base just carry out their daily jobs in the usual manner. 

But after two weeks of long process luck sits on their side giving them a glimpse of the gang chasing them. One of the henchmen able to grab a piece of information to the organization discovering a very important fact.

.
.
.

..........It was a heck of a day. Everything was about to go through vein due to one mistake one agent has done three days ago. Special task force agents' identities were at stake. 

The assemble hut was fuzzy and busy like hell as every controlling party was trying to reach the special task force agent squad. The naval base was also trying its best to cover the things on behalf of the delta squad but nothing can be promised until they got the things on their hands..............

An emergency meeting was called upon by senior agent Min Yoongi. The whole squad was supposed to reach the campsite's open area within the next twenty minutes including the agents who left the base to guard the certain locations.

Head of the squad agent Min Yoongi made his steps to the front in a commotion still contacting some other agents through his earpiece. A quick count has been taken by the agent Hosek confirming full count has joined the meeting.

"Everyone remove your wristbands and hold them up in your left hand". 

The confused junior agents and some other agents who didn't have much knowledge about the occurred situation do as they asked. Everyone removed their wristbands which were given by the headquarters before they come here to carry out the mission. The thin silicon kind of strap every agent wore around their wrists held an individual tracking device connected to it. Through that, every agent was directly linked to a central system that monitored them 24 hours.

"Where is it?"
 The senior agent who was checking the second row questioned the junior agent who was furiously searching his track pants pockets. 

"I don't know sir I never removed it. Sweating junior agent Kim Taehyung replied feeling the way his respiration system resigning the job.

"Agent Min come over here he is the one who lost it".

.
.
.

After experiencing a very rough inquiry session Kim Taehyung was allowed to step out of the main hut. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook who wait outside until their friend came out quickly approach the guy who was looking so miserable. As an agent who had face inquiry sessions, Jimin knew how stressful it could be. 

Basically, what happened was the central base of the NIS captured how one of the agent's tracking units try to get hacked by some unauthorized source operating with a rapidly changing IP address. Since they couldn't trace the IP address of the device the controlling office had just blocked the access that the device had to the central system marking that the agent has went missing during the mission. But what they still could capture was how much those hackers get down from the system within that few seconds they entered the system.

.
.
.

Taehyung has silently walked to Jimin and Jungkook hanging his shoulders low.

"Teahyung-ah are you okay?" 

Jungkook was the first one to raise a question.

"Do I look like I am okay?"

"With that energy, I guess you are better than I assume" Jungkook playfully said hoping to lighten the mood but in the next moment, Taehyung has just crashed to the ground falling onto his knees.

"They have questioned me like I am a traitor. I haven't purposely 
done it but they talk to me like I have betrayed the whole base".

Jimin who gets his friend's point sits beside the weeping fella sneaking a hand around his shoulders. 

"Come on Tae it's just the way they carrying out it. They are just purposely asking pressuring questions to make you talk".

"I was talking fine Jiminie until they starts to ask stupidly scary questions. What hurts me the most is even Joonie sunbae-nim talking like he is doubting me. I am just clumsy but I didn't do it purposely"

Jungkook and Jimin exchange a look they were kinda wanting to laugh at the situation cause Taehyung was reacting in a hilarious way sitting on the grassy ground. It might be true he was all stressed and anxious but both the friends accept this shouldn't be the way how their friend should be reacting to this serious matter. 

While watching their friend being all dramatic and sad Jimin saw Namjoon approaching them hurriedly.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung get up" 

"I decide not to talk with you sunbae-nim. You were being so mean." 

"Stop gibbering man it's just the way we do it usually. And you have done something wrong too. Now be a good boy and follow me we have lots of things to do"

"Namjoon has forcefully made his junior agent stand up urging him to the main building in a huge hurry". Jimin and Jungkook exchange a smile seeing the way how Taehyung keeps complaining all the way to the main building explaining how he doesn't have any idea how that happened.

"In the next instant, all the senior and junior agents start to walk toward the main building in units and Jungkook was also collected by his senior Seokjin leaving Jimin alone". 

.
.
.

Except for Jimin, all the other junior agents were teamed up with their seniors standing side by side forming two-piece groups. He was the only agent who was just standing in the corner of the room like a lost kid until his senior appeared. 

For the past two weeks, his senior agent hasn't joined him in his tasks. Jimin was always assigned to carry out individual tasks or assist any other agent who was looking for any additional help. Most of the time he was assigned to stay out of the campsite for days straights guarding the orphanage with the naval base's soldiers. 

He didn't mind it in the first few days cause the whole base was in a huge rush with the matter they were solving those days regarding the illegally shipped container. And also he didn't mind distancing himself from his senior cause he need sometime to recover from the thing that happened between them. But as the time passed, he understood his senior was just neglecting him and keeping him away from him purposely like he has done something wrong.

He has confirmed it three days ago when he tried to reach him to ask for some help regarding a matter which bothers him related to the orphanage. The senior agent has pay the lowest attention to what he was saying busying himself with some other work.

Jimin has tried hard enough to initiate somewhat decent talk between them but every attempt went in vain. He has take so many attempts but non of those work between them.

After the intimate moment, they shared, younger was hopelessly yearning for some time with the older as he couldn't stop himself from hooking up to the feelings slowly growing inside him and yes it makes so many things hard and severe.

 But the other side was totally opposite. Min Yoongi who need to eliminate whatever the thing he felt inside him even for a few seconds now doing his best to wipe it away totally off from his chest. It hasn't been hard for the older male cause he didn't meet his junior a lot inside the camp base anymore. As Jimin was engaged in the orphanage patrolling process residing they didn't see each other much anyway. 

The senior agent was so convinced it was just the moment that caught him in that situation as he felt nothing afterward. He was totally fine while sinking himself in the workload he has to done. There were no hard and fast feelings to bother him as he work all alone maintaining his best concentration on the matter he was busied himself with these days. 

Yes Min Yoongi was totally fine as far as he doesn't have his junior agent around. But there's something he was trying to reject so hard stuck in a forceful denial. Every single time Yoongi got his junior agent around who desperately trying to engage with him he found how hard  it was to him even has him around. The senior agent might be in a denial to accept this, but his heart starts to acting wild and not like his usual self whenever he has that certain younger boy around him.

The mentioned certain person who naturally pout whenever he cut him make things feel inside the older one's heart telling him he was being unnecessarily rude. The look that certain person's eyes held every time he get neglected by himself makes the older one's heart to have heavy feelings knowing he was just being unreasonable there. But as earlier mentioned the affected party was still in a huge denial not wanting to accept what was his genuine feelings.

.
.
.

Senior agent Yoongi came inside the main building's common hall totally dressed in his full black working attire. It was clear he was about to carry out a black mission as an individual. Every senior agent has a great concern on their face but it was obvious they don't have any option rather seeing their ally go through it alone cause it was his choice.

"Dear squad, I, Senior agent Z-ranked Min Yoongi here to announce that I am going to carry out a black mission all by myself. No one in the base is responsible for my decision. In case my return didn't happen within three nights count as I am gone and carried out the things accordingly".

Everyone in the room looked like they knew every single thing that is going on now when Jimin was feeling dizzy standing in the farthest corner of the room all alone having zero clues. Once an agent announced his own decision regarding a black mission it indirectly said he was doing a do or die assignment. Jimin feels the way his palms get sweaty hearing the last part his senior announced. 

The gathered crowd was dismissed after a few minutes. Jimin quickly approached Jungkook who was having a serious discussion with his senior. He waits a few minutes nervously picking his fingernails until the senior agent leave.

"Jungkook-ah what is happening here?"

"Sorry?"

"What is all about this black mission thing?"

"You didn't know? Oh my god, Jimin I guess it happened when you were at the orphanage patrolling. Some anonymous source has dispatched a statement including the details of a secret location asking for help. It says there were five hundred plus hostages there waiting for our help".

"What if it's a trap"

"That is why senior Min announced individual mission not letting any of us join him. He was going to check it first, cause if we made a move as a team and it turned out to be a trap we gonna risk the safety of the whole force"

.
.
.

The whole base saluted the senior agent who was about to take his leave. Yoongi's close senior agents have shaken hands with a quick side hug. Everything was set and the naval base's vehicle was already come to the campsite to pick up the STF agent.

"Sunbae-nim wait".

Min Yoongi who was about to leave the gate half waited seeing the way his junior agent running toward him. 

The younger male who ran all the way to catch his senior stopped right in front of the man who was looking at him confusedly.

"Jimin?"

"Sunbae-nim takes this with you it will protect you from bad". 

Slightly painting younger one has pulled his senior's hand into his sweaty hands placing a cold metal coin kinda thing on his palm.

Two males locked their gazes after almost three weeks. Yoongi slowly looked down at his palm to see what was it. It's a metal button kinda thing which was looked more like a nose belonging to a kid's plushy toy. 

"Stupid"

"It looks stupid but please keep it with you. It will protect you, sir".

Min Yoongi frowned at the object in his palm cause that metal object got an iconic look that sits somewhere in his memory which he can not recall at the moment.

An awkward silence takes place between them. Jimin was the first one who avert his gaze silently taking a few steps backward. Nonetheless, he was happy about the fact that his senior hadn't cut him and just walked away.

Min Yoongi's gaze was still on the young one's face which held some unreadable expressions.

"Is that all?"

"Ah? Ohhh............y-yeah I just w-wanna say please return safely. Don't get hurt sunbae-nim. Make sure to t-take care of y-your health". 

Yoongi who was watching the way Jimin stutteringly talk have a subtle smile on his lips cause it was hard to not find the younger look kinda cute with the nervousness running over his face.

"I did take a note. I'll be going now". 

Park Jimin has nod looking at the older's eyes with his emotionful eyes which scream a thousand things his lips couldn't turn into words. It was an intense moment cause the mission Yoongi was about to carry out didn't promise his safe return. There were a lot of what-ifs running in Jimin's mind making him want to hug the older for the one last time. If they didn't have that awkward moment happened between them two weeks ago younger gonna definently do it without a second thought. But he just controls his urge not wanting to make the moment awkward. 

"I will be back Jimin".

The younger agent has again nodded still looking at those gleaming dark orbs under the light of dark night sky.

Min Yoongi has extended his arm to shake hands. Jimin who didn't expect it to happen absent-mindedly grab the older's veiny hand feeling the way how his whole palm wrapped in the older's veiny one. The senior agent's lips curled up to a quick smile feeling how small the other's hand was in his grip. 

Jimin tried to pull his hand hearing the honking sound of the vehicle coming to pick up the senior agent. But before he could complete his action the same grip pulled him into a gentle hug which he didn't expect at all. 

Jimin has unconsciously wrapped his left arm around the older's mid-waist trying to catch up with what has just happened.

"Do me a favor Jimin please take care of my Yeol Hee until I came back".

And that's how Jimin came back to his sense seeing the way his senior agent walked out the campsite's gate left him with an aching heart and watery eyes.

To be contd...........
Update: 04/07/2022
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey, pumpkins thanks for reading. I guess you are now hating me to the core for ruining their moment. (evil anti-romantic laugh) Just wait okay........they will be on the track in no time.

Leave a vote and a comment kids. Reading your dramatic comments is one of my favorite things to do. Some of you literally cracking me up. 

AND...............................

This time I have nothing to say in my defense it was In the Seom which kept me away from updating this chapter for the past few days. Yes kids your author was busily earning diamonds to buy unicorn floatie for Seokjinnieeee. That game was so fun to play. If anyone playing that add me up I am go with MinYoonki5 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 453 43
Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and difficulties of life he has to work for...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...