★Read you like a book★ JJBA

By OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... More

★Under the Moonlight★
★Mysterious Coincidences★
★Restless Nights★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Traitor Among Us★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Pipe Dreams★
★Friendship and Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★So Long Everyone★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★Discovery★

3.2K 87 132
By OkGalaxy

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed after she learned what happened. Leaving the tea kettle that she dropped behind, she went up to me and left me in a tight embrace, surprising me.

"Y/N, you and Jotaro weren't hurt right? None of this is your fault, I'm sure everything will be fine." She said as her words comforted me a lot. Feeling slightly more relaxed, I told her that, "I think they will release Jotaro by tomorrow. Since it's very late by now."

She nodded and then went to grab the house phone and called the police department for confirmation.

I waited patiently, and after she was done, I asked her, "If it's not too much to ask, could I please spend just a night here? I think it would put me more at ease."

"Of course honey! That would make my day, since Jotaro isn't here with me right now..." she sulked a bit.

After that, I had to make some phone calls to my parents and friends and let them know I was staying at a friend's house for a 'sleepover'

Holly got the guest room ready and gave me some of her clothes to wear, which were a pretty close fit.

I bowed profusely for her kindness while she only shrugged it off and told me she was happy to have me.

With that done, I turned off the lights and fell asleep immediately in the comfort of a warm bed and a roof over my head...

I'm sorry Jotaro, I hope you are doing okay....

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Tell me, what's the meaning of life?" Y/N spoke before a figure that was obscured from vision, in a room devoid of any color.

"I don't know." They replied crossing it's arms in thought. "A certain someone I know would say the meaning of life is to conquer your own fears."

"Conquer your fears...?" Y/N repeated what the entity said.

"Yes. But I think the better question is...what makes your life have meaning in the first place?" They asked.

"Are you saying I don't matter?" Y/N pouted while puffing up her cheeks.

"No. I'm saying that you haven't found your own meaning yet. Is it to live for your own friends and family? Fulfill your own desires? Or is it simply to exist?" They elaborated more.

"I-i don't get what you're saying! Who even are you?" Y/N stuttered.

"You don't need to know that. Stay away from the boy, Jotaro. And you might have a chance at earning your meaning in life, rather than trying to fight me." The figure stepped forward more and revealed a little bit of their face.

The face slightly resembled that of Y/N's biological mom, who she hadn't seen since she was a child. But it was not her mom, more like a grandma or something.

"I won't ask again, who are you?" Y/N growled as she was starting to get very impatient.

She sighed and looked slightly irritated but remained calm. "The original ancestor of your whole bloodline, Amelia Valenheart at your service." She curtsied.

Y/N looked on in awe, she hadn't even known her mom that well, and she's meeting her ancestor? Crazy.

"I won't say this again. Stay away from the Joestars." She crossed her arms as light started to seep through God knows where and illuminate the room...

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I quickly sat up in a panic as my shirt was drenched in sweat. Wiping more cold sweat off of my forehead, I even had to stop myself from trembling as I was so confused on what that dream was about.

That was just a dream...but it feels too real. I can barely remember anything, but I do remember being told to stay away from Jotaro and the Joestars? Weird but, I'll just right it down in my diary when I get back home.

Wait a second, what's the time? HUH?! It's 12:30 pm?! How did I sleep for so long? I even promised Holly we would get Jotaro back from jail together!

Cursing under my breath, I quickly changed and splashed my face with cold water to wake me up, I then opened the door of the guest room and ran out as fast as I could, but then crashed into what felt like a tall brick wall.

Rubbing a bruise on my forehead, I looked up to see who I crashed into, and it was...Jotaro! He was back! And he's okay! I'm so glad!

I jumped back on my feet and gave a happy smile hugging him as tight as I could, but then I realized...the awkwardness of the situation as Jotaro only stood still not saying a word.

"Heheh." I awkwardly chuckled and let go, "Sorry just happy you're okay. Sorry for not being there with you."

He shook his head, "You would be safer here than overnight in that cell." He then crossed his arms and added, "We also need to talk."

He stepped to the side and revealed two men that I surprisingly did not see earlier despite their tall stature. One was pretty old, he looked about 60 or 70, while the other man looked a bit younger and wore some pretty interesting clothes.

"You said she's a stand user too?" The old man asked Jotaro as he pointed at me. He nodded in response.

"I'm sorry, stand user?" I questioned at what I heard.

"Please come inside with us to the tearoom, we will explain everything from there." The other man added as they all began walking, and I was encouraged to follow.

As I walked in, I took a seat on the tatami mat, everyone else did the same.

"My name is Joseph Joestar, Jotaro's grandfather. And this is my friend Mohammed Avdol." The old man pointed at himself and the other guy while introducing themselves.

Wait Joseph Joestar? Didn't my dream warn me to stay away from the Joestars or something? Weird.

They then went on to explain that those spirits that me and Jotaro have are actually called Stands. And they are a manifestation of your life or soul energy in visual form. They have many powers ranging from Joseph's Hermit Purple, which is able to produce spirit photography and see things that you can't see yourself. Avdol's Magician's Red, which has cool fire powers, and the one and only Jotaro, who's stand isn't named yet, but possesses extreme speed and precision.

They also added more on specific rules such as how non-stand users can't see stands or their attacks, any attacks on your stands are reflected back on you, and if your stand is destroyed in battle, you will die as well. Pretty gruesome if you ask me.

"I see." I mumbled while rubbing my chin. "My stand possesses the ability to produce materials that are not alive, if they are written in the air by my stands right hand, it also erases things with my left."

"Interesting," Avdol muttered to himself. "Both of you possess quite magnificent stands." Referring to me and Jotaro.

"Anyway, I get why Jotaro is here but why did both of you come here?" I asked because the presence of the two men was quite unexpected.

Joseph gave an awkward chuckle as he replied, "It's a long story, but we just had trouble getting someone out of jail." He glared at Jotaro. "But what we are actually here for is to warn you kids."

"Yes." Avdol have a solemn nod. "There is a dangerous person on the loose named Dio. He had haunted the Joestar family for generations and is the reason behind why Jotaro and Mr. Joestar had received their stands. Meanwhile I had my stand since birth."

Joseph, after Avdol mentioned Dio, took out a polaroid he took using his spirit photography and showed it to me.

"But I never had my stand since birth. What, is the stand receiving process just selective?" I asked.

"Had your family ever had any connection with Dio?" Joseph questioned.

I shrugged, "I'm adopted, so I don't know. Couldn't even ask If I wanted too."

"Either way, you two lovebirds stay on high alert. Until we take down Dio, we have to stay on high alert for any of his recruits that try to attack us."

IM SORRY WHAT. LOVEBIRDS?! Is that what Joseph thinks we are?!

I didn't say anything to that lovebird comment but buried my face in my hands as to try and hide a coral blush staining my cheeks. Jotaro looked at me for a second before muttering "Good grief."

"Even though it's a Sunday, be extra careful and use your stand to defend yourself if anything occurs." Joseph said as he stood up to leave.

I merely sighed and did the same. I should go thank Holly for her kindness and for allowing me to stay here for today.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"It's no problem sweetie." Holly smiled as she bid me a farewell, waving her hand back and forth. I also gave everyone else a goodbye and set out on my way.

Walking back home I wondered, maybe my family does have some connection with that Dio guy. My biological family I mean. Obviously, I couldn't ask my adopted parents because they wouldn't know, but maybe I can ask them where my real parents are located.

You know, I was pretty content just living a normal life with my adopted parents and never tried to look for my real mom. But because of stands and this crazy mess I got into; I'm dying to find out.

When I finally got to my house, I quickly opened the door and ran to my room. But not before my parents asking the usual of "Was the sleepover fun?" and "Hey, could you run an errand for me?"

In my room I opened my drawer and took out my diary and pen and prepared to write.

Who is Amelia Valenheart? Claimed she was a distant blood relative of mine. Told me to stay away from Jotaro and the Joestars if I don't want to face a fight. Potential stand user? Maybe. This all happened in a dream, but it felt to specific and real to be one. I plan to uncover the truth behind this mystery. Starting with finding my own biological mother...

-Y/N L/N

I grabbed one of my bags and put my diary in there so it can be with me. Just in case if my parents do accidentally stumble over my diary, it won't drag them into this.

I sat on the couch while my mom was watching TV and my dad was cutting up some strawberries for a snack. I slightly hesitated but managed to muster up the courage to ask.

"Hey mom, dad? We need to talk."

My mom only shrugged me off telling me, "What is it? Just say it right now."

"It's about my real parents..." I replied, my voice slightly quivering from nervousness.

My mom looked on shocked, looking back at my dad and then at me. She took a heavy sigh and motioned for both me and my dad to follow her to the dinner table where we could all discuss the matter.

"I see it's time." My dad said with a mix of emotions surrounding him, my mom nodded in agreement adding, "I never thought we would have to explain this to you this soon."

"What brought this up?" My dad eyed me from head to toe, wondering.

"I just want to know. I'm 17, I'm almost an adult. I deserve the right to know." I answered a bit more confidently, while trying to conceal the true meaning.

My mom then pulled out an album on the desk and took out a picture of lady that looked very close to me.

"Your mother was a single mom; we know nothing about your father though. She loved you dearly but had to give you up because she couldn't support both herself and you. We used to keep in touch with her but lost all contact many years ago." She told me while pointing at the picture.

Then she flipped it over and revealed some text on the back of the photo.

"We have her address on the back of this photo. Though because we haven't kept in touch for so long, we're not sure if her address changed or not." My dad explained.

I scrunched my nose and observed what the address was, luckily it wasn't too far, just a few towns over. I can probably get there by train in a few hours.

"I-"

"I know what you're going to say." My mom interrupted me. "You want to meet her right away. And we won't stop you, but all we can say is...be careful sweetheart."

I gave them a big nod and smile for being so understanding and hugged them as tight as I could. "Thank you! Thank you so much." I told them.

Grabbing a coat before leaving, I set out to catch the next train before I would have to wait a long time catching another one.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
348K 13.5K 29
[ON HOLD FOR NOW; Being Edited/rewritten] The most logical thing to do when you like someone is to tell them, right? Well, not for Senku. This teenag...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 10K 29
"The Catalyst Curse. One born and bred from an explosion of unprecedented emotion, thousands of years ago. Several Jujutsu Sorcerers tried exorcising...