The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Traps

122 6 3
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

I was quietly sleeping when I saw her, the ghost we had seen on the video tape, it was her.

Senkhara" Ahhhh, the other Osirian, yes of course it had to be you"

Charlie" Who are you?"

Senkhara" I am Senkhara, I am here to wake The Osirians as The Chosen Ones have failed"

Charlie" What"

Senkhara" Take my hand girl"

I go to take it when I wake up in a cold sweat and Jerome asks me if I am okay. Was that a dream and if it was did Eddie dream it.

Eddie's POV

I woke up the next morning and thought about the dream I had, did my sister have it too, wherever she was. Her and Jerome still hadn't shown up and I was getting very worried. I was going to see my dad this morning to talk to him about it.

My dad was pacing in his office and he sighed.

Eddie" Dad, I think I might have a idea on who has Charlie and possibly Jerome"

Dad" Who?"

Eddie" Rufus Zeno"

Dad" Edison, don't be ridiculous he is dead"

Eddie" He is not, I have seen him"

Dad" Where did you see him?"

Eddie" When me, Twinnie and Jerome helped Jasper deal with him, he was the gem stealer"

Dad" Wait, wait, wait, are you telling me that Rufus Zeno is alive?"

Eddie" Yes, that is what I am saying"

Dad" I need to make a call why don't you go to class"

Eddie" No dad, I want to be here"

Dad" Alright, go lock the door"

Eddie locks the door and comes back over to sit on the desk. His dad then dials and puts it on speaker.

Rufus" Hello, Eric I was expecting to hear from you, I expect it was your son was it that cracked it"

Dad" What have you done with my daughter Rufus, you better not have hurt her?"

Rufus" Oh she is fine, don't worry, her and her boyfriend are just fine for now"

Dad" You dare hurt my daughter and I'll"

Rufus" And you will do what Eric, I think we know you won't do anything, now you and your son stay put and let me deal with this"

He then hangs up.

Charlie's POV

I had just listened to a conversation Rufus had been having, he then hangs up. He kneels down by me.

Rufus" That was daddy and bro they wanted to know if you were okay and I said you were, for now, now you two be good for me okay"

He leaves the barn and I look at Jerome.

Charlie" I'm scared, I want my brother and my dad"

I start crying and lean into Jerome. He puts his arms around me.

Jerome" It's okay, it's okay, I got you"

Charlie" Do you really think he would hurt us"

Jerome" I don't know, I've never trusted Rufus"

Charlie" Me neither"

I lean into Jerome, we were just hoping someone would come for us, they just had to right. I had that aching feeling that I get whenever I'm away from my brother for too long.

Nicholas's POV

My sister and I were sitting eating the last of the chocolate when our old pal materialises.

Victor R Senior" I will shortly be taking my leave and this time, for good.

Nina" No"

Nicholas"Why?"

Victor R Senior" I am tired.For many years, I have waited for someone like you two to come.So that I may finally pass my message"

Nicholas"What message?"

Victor R Senior" To my worthless son.Tell him I am sorry and that and that I was the worthless one, after all"

He disappears into thin air and drops a ring. Nina picks it up and admires it.

Victor R Senior" Give it to Victor.Beware Senkhara.She means you harm.Farewell, Chosen Ones"

Nicholas" What do you think it's for?"

Nina" I don't know, I just hope Fabian and the others hurry up"

Nicholas" Me too, even though this is nice twin time, it's not how I would of chose to spend it but its nice all the same"

Nina" So you were brought up here, in the uk"

Nicholas" Yeah, just like Charlie I suppose wasn't her brother brought up in America like you"

Nina" Yeah"

I can see Nina thinking.

Nina" Oh my god Nicholas, I think I know who our Osirians are"

Nicholas" Eddie and Charlie"

Eddie's POV

I was sat next to Patricia and we were just about to pack up when our dad halted us.

Dad" Before you all go, I have a rather pleasant announcement to make.This morning, I received an email.Informing me that the jackal came third.In that competition you entered, Joy.

Joy"Oh"

Fabian"Congratulations, That's really good"

Joy" Eh, first is better"

Dad" But the really exciting news is.That the winner of the blogger of the year competition.
Is also in this very room, and her name is ...........Mara.Congratulations"

Eddie"Good job, scoop"

Dad" Well-done.Very well-deserved"

Mara" Thank you.I couldn't have done this without you and your sister Or Jerome. Where are they anyway?"

Eddie" I don't know I haven't seen them anywhere but I'm sure if they were here, they would be saying well done Mara"

Fabian's POV
Well, we're back in the tunnels now, ready to play the game and get our friends back. We are just waiting for Amber who is very busy rummaging through her bag.

Patricia "Amber, come on, we don't have time for a picnic."

Amber"If I'm going down the hole, I want to be prepared. Lip gloss."

I glance at Amber.

Fabian" Ready"

I was now playing as Joy sat on the chair and was going to get us safely across the board.

Fabian"Okay, so remember, we have to get across to the other side whilst avoiding as many danger squares as possible. If Team Sibuna moves five squares, then the guards rotate."

Joy" And they can only take you if you're on a danger square, like we don't know this already. "Okay, so I've named each of the guards: the two at the front are Jasper and Sweetie.The two in the middle are Vera and Trudy."

Amber"What about the mean one in the back?"

Joy"That's Victor. "I studied the video I took, and I worked out a pattern for each of their movements."

Patricia"Which means...?"

Joy"I should be able to predict the square they're gonna point at."

Amber"Nice," "Do we have to call one of them Trudy? It doesn't look like Trudy."

Joy"It's just easier if they have names, Nothing personal. Except Victor. He's the enigma. I still don't know where he's going to point."

Fabian"Still, I'm glad we hired you, Joy,"

Joy"Okay. Everybody ready?"

Fabian"Ready,"

Patricia" Ready"

Alfie" Ready"

Amber"Ready as I'll ever be, for The Twins, for the Mask."

Joy takes a deep breath.

Joy" Okay. Amber, Fabian, Patricia one step forward. Alfie: two steps forward."

She continues to direct us, we are doing great so far thanks to Joy.

Joy"Fabian, one square right. Patricia, two forward. Alfie, Amber, one step forward,"

Alfie now has a safe square but Amber doesn't.

I know Joy is the one in charge but I just didn't agree with it.

Fabian"Well, that's putting her right on the danger square close to Victor."

Amber"You said he's the only one you still can't predict."

Joy"I know, but I've been watching him, I think I might've worked him out."

Fabian"Yeah, well, why don't you move Amber one square to her right so she's on the same square as Patricia? I mean, you can predict that statue, right?"

Joy"No, then we'd be going sideways when we need to keep going forwards, Amber, one square forward."

Fabian"No, no, Amber, I really think you should play this safe."

I really wasn't sure about this.

Amber"Stop it, you guys,"

Fabian" Step onto the square closest to the Victor guard or the one closest to the Vera guard, which Patricia is standing on"

Joy"Fabian, do you want to win this thing and get Nicholas and Nina back or not?, If Amber makes my move and Victor points to the square I think he will, then she's safe."

Fabian"That's a pretty big 'if,' Joy, Look...Amber, make my move instead."

Amber"I don't know what to do. Patricia, what do I do?"

Patricia"Don't ask me!"

Alfie" I don't know"

Amber then takes my advice and steps on the same square as Patricia. Then the guards swivel round and Patricia and Amber disappear down the hole.

Fabian and Alfie"No!"

Alfie" AMBER!"

Story Notes
So The Miller Twins have the same dream about Senkhara, The Martin Twins May know who their Osirians are and Sibuna lose two more members.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think? I love feedback. Hope you enjoyed!
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 538 41
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Book three of the Princess Eleanora series. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...