K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf
The Beast is Back
Dare to Fight

Hope

7.2K 241 149
By rg808guy

Chapter 21

~~~~~

POV: Kai'sa

Part 1

My eyes felt heavy and my body felt weak. I couldn't move my arms or my legs. It felt like they were in an odd position too. My ears were filled with the sound guttural guitar rifts, harsh drumming, and deep voices, all coming from a speaker in the room playing heavy metal. I slowly start to open my eyes and I found my self laying on my side on a bed. I recognized my surroundings as it being Stephon's apartment, more specifically his bedroom.

"What happened?" I thought.

I tried to move my arms but I found them tied behind my back, I then tried to move my legs but they were tied as well. I was confused on what was happening and why I was tied up.

"S-Stephon?" I called out with a stutter.

After a moment the door opens and I see that it's Stephon. He looked slightly anxious but had a calm demeanor. I noticed an empty syringe in his hand.

"Hey, you're finally up babe" He says to me as he shut the door and turned down the sound of the music a bit.

"Why am I tied up Stephon? What happened to me?" I questioned to him as o was able to make it onto my knees. The last thing I had remembered doing was we eating our appetizer at the restaurant. 

Stephon laughed off my questions then begins to walk towards the bed "Kai'sa you are such a naïve and innocent girl, still so pure. That's what I love about you"

"What are you talking about Stephon? You aren't making any sense?" I exclaim towards him.

He chuckles a bit with a a sort of menacing tone to it. It started to make me feel uncomfortable "Kai'sa, Kai'sa, Kai'sa, I seriously thought you would of realized it by now" Stephon then sat on the bed and in front of me and cupped my cheek "I'm taking your virginity tonight Ka'sa whether you like it or not"

I widen my eyes slightly in disbelief, I couldn't believe this was happening right now "Y-You're going to rape me! I can't believe this is happening"

"Believe it, it's happening and you can't do anything about it" He says. I then tried to summon my cannons but I couldn't, Stephon sees my struggling and starts to laugh "You can't use your power babe, I gave you a drug that law enforcement and governments use to temporarily nullify peoples powers. Essentially, your a powerless right now. It was hard to get my hands on"

I feel a tear roll down my cheek "I can't believe it....Stephon's going to rape me...someone help me"

"Don't worry Kai'sa" Stephon says as he wipes away my ear and I jerk my head away from his hand "Aww don't be like that babe. I promise you'll feel good, we will feel just as good to breaking your virgin and pure body"

My eyes widened more when I hear a specific word "W-What do you mean by we?"

"They are just some friends of mine I owe some debts to, but don't worry, after tonight, the only guy who'll be allowed to lay their grease hands on you are me, not even your bodyguard can do anything about it" He tells me.

More tears rolled down my cheeks "No, no no no no. I don't want to be raped by Stephon. I don't want to be raped by strangers, I don't want to become a plaything"

"Let's get this shit started. We are going to have some one on one fun before we start the real party" Stephon tells me.

He stands up in front of me and I look up at him as he smirks down on me. My heart started to thump hard in my chest. My blood started to run cold as I watched him pull his zipper down before pulling down his pants and underwear in one go. His penis slightly erect, however I was expecting it to be bigger, it looked smaller then the one I saw in the textbook during health class.

Stephon's penis started to become fully erect "Open your mouth Kai'sa He tells me.

"N-No" I replied back.

"I'll repeat myself only once more. Open your damn mouth Kai'sa" He tells me with a demanding voice now.

"N-N-No" I repeated.

His lips twitched upward slightly, he then grabs my nose and pinched it shit aggressively. I try to pull away while keeping my mouth shut but he used his other hand to keep my close. I tried to hold my breath for as long as I could but I knew I would have to take a breath at some point, Stephon knew it to. After about a minute and a half I couldn't take it anymore then opened my mouth and gasped for air. Stephon uses both hands and shoves his penis into my mouth. He moved my head back and forth along the length of his penis. I started to cry profusely as I tried my best to pull away from me but I couldn't. He felt stronger then he usually did.

"Shit Kai'sa, your mouth feels so fucking good. Damn I should of thought of this idea sooner" Stephon says with a pleasured groan.

"Stop!, Stop!! Help....Please someone help me!! Ahri!, Evelynn!, Akali!, (Y/n)! Someone!" I cried inside as I was forced to submit to Stephon's whims.

I tried to hold back my gagging as much as I could while feeling I wanted to throw up. I then came up with an idea and proceeded to execute said idea. I go and bite down onto Stephon's penis. Stephon yelps and pulls his penis out of my mouth. I gasp for fresh air with the taste of his penis stuck in my mouth.

"You fucking bitch" Stephon shouts.

Next thing I know, he raises the back of his hand and back slaps me across the face. My right cheek stung, it felt raw now. Stephon grabs me by my hair and I yelp from the pain while crying, he forces me to look up at him.

"You try that again Kai'sa and your fans won't recognize that pretty face of yours. Understand" Stephon growls.

I nod while tears drip down my face. "Good, Now enjoy my dick fucking your slutty mouth" Stephon angrily says before shoving his penis back into my mouth.

It was hopeless to fight back now, all I could do was struggle with no hope of actually succeeding. He ravaged my mouth like a barbarian, I cried wanting this to end while thinking of what's going to happen to me tonight. Stephon then sped up her thrusts. He uses one final, forceful thrust and I go wide eyed as I feel a hot, almost mucus textured liquid shoot into my throat. I began to gag and cough, wanting to get rid of the feeling of it sticking to my throat. He pulled his penis out of my mouth with a satisfied look on his face.

"Damn that was great Kai'sa" He states.

I coughed and hacked up the liquid before being able to spit most of it out. It tasted bitter and horrible, worse then straight black coffee. We both then heard the sound of thumping sounds coming from somewhere else in the building.

"Sorry, I have noisy neighbors" Stephon says to me, on an almost joking fashion.

Stephon then starts to move and I watch as he takes his pants and underwear fully off then throws it off to the side. He walks to a corner of the room where I see a video camera set up. I saw enough things to know where this was going.

"He's going to blackmail me.....this nightmare just began and now it's never going to end"

Stephon starts the camera then grabs a knife from his end table and gets in the bed. He pushes me back and then cuts the rope around my ankles. He tries to force his away between my legs, I tried to stop him, kicking my legs his way but it was no use, he was stronger and started to overpower me.

"Stop struggling so much Kai'sa!" Stephon shouted as he currently tried to pull my pants down.

The sound of a loud boom echoes through the apartment, a sound I could only describe as an explosion. The sound was followed by the sound of a door hitting the floor.

"What the hell is going on?" Stephon growled as he got off the bed.

Stephon approached the door to the bedroom, before he reached it, the door swings open with a crash as the door frame split and broke. I leaned up and saw (Y/n) standing in the door way. The aura he gave off made my blood run colder then the highest peaks of Frelijord.

"How the hell-" Stephon shouts before being cut off by (Y/n) grabbing onto his throat.

My ears then focused on the music, I don't know why but it was like a coincidence and something. It was a different song I recognized from the game (Y/n) was letting Akali play on his PC. I looked into his eyes, They looked unrecognizable. The sweet, kind eyes I always saw were no longer there, now, it was something else in his eyes, it was a unadulterated rage that struck fear in me.

"That's it isn't it, the anger Caitlyn warned us about"

Part 2.

POV: You

I sped through the streets of Piltover, there was no way I'd be able to chance the car down let alone finding it. With Kai'sa's phone however, I'll be able to find that son of a bitch Stephon and where he took Kai'sa. I arrive at my apartment building and I'm a hurry I got off my bike and marched into the building and up to my apartment. I get inside and searched for my old work laptop.

"Shit, where the hell did I put that thing?" I growled to myself while searching the place.

I find the lap top and went over to the dinning table. I start up the pool top and pulled out Kai'sa's broken phone. I connected up to my computer hopping the internals were still in good shape. The computer recognizes the phone and it was simply a miracle. I open up a special program I used as a IT technician for the company phones. With it there was a feature I never used when I worked at the company but it was useful for the current situation. Using Kai'sa's phone, through the computer I called Stephon s phone. This program was borderline illegal when it came to this feature. The feature allowed me to find the location of the phone that was on the receiving end of the call. After a moment the program displays a map and the location of the targeted location which was where Stephon would be.

"Bingo" I though then looked closer and realized he was on the other side of the city "God damn it, not time to waste"

I put the agreed of the location into my GPS then closed the laptop and left my apartment. I hurried down to my bike and hopped back on it and sped off.

{Time Skip}

I closed in on the location of on the GPS and I am met with a brick built apartment building, the sun had fell and now it was night time. In the front of the building was the muscle car from earlier. I park my bike upfront and got off my bike. I took off my helmet and hung it from the handle bar. There was a guy smoking a cigarette at the entrance, I walked up to the entrance of the building, the smoker turned and saw my face then immediately dropped the cigarette and his eyes went wide. He was about to run away but I grabbed by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"Got some where to go?" I question him.

"You're him aren't you, the body guard of the pop-star girl Stephon wanted the nullified for" He says with a terrified tone.

"That would be correct" I state "And you are?"

"I-I'm a drug dealer, mostly soft core stuff but can get other stuff if requested. Stephon bought some nullifier off me the other day, only assumed it was for the girl when I saw him carrying her in earlier" The guy tells me, clearly afraid of me.

"So, Which apartment is Stephon's?" I question.

"A-Apartment 809" The guy stutters.

I let the guy go and he falls to the ground before sitting off. I march into the building, my fists clinched. I step into an elevator and waited as it lifted me up floor by floor. The elevator dings as the elevator proceeds open. I step out of the elevator and into the hall, I heard a conversation going on but it wasn't in the part of the hallway I was in. I proceeded to head towards it as it was in the same direction as Stephon's apartment.

"You really think Stephon is going to uphold his end of the deal?" I hear a man say.

"C'mon, the mans a fucking snake. If he doesn't let us in and do the girl we could go in and kill him then have our way with the girl anyway" Another man says.

"We could sell her on the black market, she'd sell for a hefty price. Pop-star and all. We'll get even more since that pussy would still be tighter then a vise" A deep voice says then it's followed by the three men laughing.

"That's a great idea, fuck the deal, we kill Stephon before he has his way with the girl, we have our way with the prime meat, then sell her" The first voice says.

The conversation made the fire Stephon had lit turn into a full blown wildfire that was out of control now.
I turn around a corner and I see the owners of the voices I heard. I walked towards them and the three guys noticed me. They looked to be from Zaun I had to guess by how they dressed. Two of them were about The same build as Yasuo while the third one was about the same build as Garen.

"Who the hell are you?" The first guy says.

"Hey!, you took a wrong turn bud" The second guy says.

The third one started walking my way, trying to intimidate me. I rush him then jumped and Superman punched him in the face. He stagers back then I grabbed the both sides of his head and then brought my leg all the way back before delivering a powerful knee to the guy's face. The crack of his nose breaking echoed through he hall and blood poured out and he was also out cold. I push the unconscious brute to the side and the two others stared at me..

"Holy sh-" Before the first guy could finish I grabbed the side of his head and smashed into the brick wall.

Bone crunching sound came from the guys face. I pull it his head away from the wall before smashing it into the wall again, cracking some of the brick this time. I release the guys bloodied head and he fell to the ground. I turn my head to the last guy, he was shaking where he stood with a pistol pointed at me.

"I'll put a fucking bullet in you're fuckin' dome of you take a single step close to me" He states.

My face twitched in anger and I took a single step towards him. He pulls the trigger and there's a click, there wasn't a bullet in the chamber. I seat the gun out of his hand then gave him a right hook before sending him into the air with a powerful left uppercut. He lands on the ground a few feet away, lights out.

"Fucking scum" I growled before turning to the door to apartment 809, Stephon's apartment.

I put my hand on the handle of the heavy door, I twist the handle but it was locked. It left me no choice. I pull my body away from the door then rammed into the door, shoulder first. I hit the door hard enough that it broke the entire door frame and ripped the heavy door off it's hinges. The door then falls onto the ground. I scanned the apartment from the door and saw no one, but I did hear the sound of heavy metal coming from the bedroom. I neared the door then raised my right foot and kicked the door open, kicking near the door handle. The door frame shatters and the door swings open.

The site I saw, threw an entire tanker of gasoline into the wildfire inside of me. A pissed off Stephon stood in front of me pants and underwear less. What truly done me in was the state I saw Kai'sa in, her makeup was messed up with mascara running down her face in the trails of tears. Her pants were halfway down her waist and her arms tied behind her back. Kai'sa looked terrified, I even noticed some milky substance on the side of her mouth that I recognized in it being cum.

"How the hell-" Stephon says before I cut him off by grabbing his throat.

My grip tightened and Stephon had his hands around my hand trying to pry it off but was failing miserably. I proceed by throwing to the side of the room, he crashes into a dresser and the lamp on the dresser falls to the ground. I step towards him and grabbed him by his hair.

"You fucked up Stephon, and you're going to pay the price" I state to him.

I grab the back of his head then slammed his face into the edge of the dresser. He cried out in pain as the sound of his nose breaking against the wooden dresser was heard. Blood flowed like a river out of his nose but that wasn't going to stop me. I grabbed onto his shirt then started to punch him over and over and over. I had to admit that I was surprised that he wasn't out cold yet. I drop him to the floor, looking at his bloodied, shattered face, blood staining his hair.

"And this is to make sure you'll never think of coming near Kai'sa ever again" I tell him and he only groans in pain.

I lift my right foot up then stomped as hard as I could onto exposed lower area. There was a popping sound immediately followed by Stephon screaming bloody murder before passing out from the pain.

"Consider yourself lucky Stephon. If you wake up in time you may find a black market healer who could heal you physically. Maybe, just maybe" I state.

My anger that was boiling over slowly started to drain away as the deed was done. I stood there for a few minutes, just staring at Stephon's unconscious body. I then took a deep breath before turning towards Kai'sa. She was shaking, most likely in fear. She saw everything I did to Stephon. Tears then started to flow like a river down her cheeks.

"T-T-T-Thank y-y-you" Kai'sa cried before fully breaking into a full on melt down.

I want going to hold it against her, with whatever she had just gone through, her crying was deserved. I slowly walk up to her, wanting to be careful. I go to rope tying her arms together and undo the binding. Once her hands were free, With all the strength Kai'sa had she wrapped her arms around my body with an iron grip.

As she cried into my chest she muttered "Thank you" over and over.

"We need to go home Kai'sa" I tell her.

"N-No, I-I don't want to face the girls like this" Kai'sa mutters.

"We can stay the night at my apartment then go back home in the morning. Is that okay?" I say to her and she slowly nods as she weeped "Okay"

"If I haven't been able to find Kai'sa, who knows what would of happened to her. Looked like Stephon was going to rape her then let those guys outside rape her too, most likely to pay of some debt. Then again, those other guys were about to betray Stephon and then sell Kai'sa on the black market" I thought then looked down at Kai'sa "Doesn't matter now, she's safe in my hands"

~~~~~

P.S.: I wrote the first half of this chapter drunk on moonshine at Anime-Midwest but don't worry, this chapter was planned that way from start. Don't want you guys thinking I fucked up the book because I was drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
24.8K 471 20
[!!!!NEWS!!!!!] !!!!!THIS STORY IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AS IT IS MY FIRST STORY AND I WISH TO MAKE IT BETTER, THIS WILL STAY UP BUT NOT BE UPDATED ANYMOR...
10.9K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
54.9K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...