★Read you like a book★ JJBA

By OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... More

★Under the Moonlight★
★Restless Nights★
★Discovery★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Traitor Among Us★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Pipe Dreams★
★Friendship and Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★So Long Everyone★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★Mysterious Coincidences★

4.1K 113 201
By OkGalaxy

I slightly groaned as the morning light shone brightly right over my eyes, waking me up almost immediately, to greet the new day. But today was different! It was a Saturday! And that means I get to finally relax and...

"Y/N! The house phone is ringing! Pick it up, I'm washing the dishes." I heard the all too familiar sound of my mom doing morning chores.

I sighed and figured there was no use in complaining, so I finally got out of bed and went to answer the phone before the call ended.

"Hello? L/N residence speaking." I introduced myself as a formality.

"Y/N ahhh! You best not forget about our girl's day out today!" I heard the voice of one of my friends named Mayumi behind the other end of the call.

I only facepalmed as I totally forgot about that. So much for sleeping in...

"Yea yea totally, give me a second to get ready, and let's have the group meet up at my house." I explained to my excited friend.

"Good deal, you got 15 minutes, Ciao!" Mayumi exclaimed as I heard a tiny click, which indicated that she ended the phone call.

Making sure not to lose too much time, I quickly ate breakfast and greeted my dad goodbye as he left to go to the store along the way. I then put on a simple outfit suitable for today's weather forecast and styled my hair. By the time I was finished, I heard knocks on the door.

Grabbing my bag, I swiftly turned the doorknob and saw 3 faces grinning at my sight.

Mayumi gave me a big hug while the other two girls, Kaede and Chiyo, gave a practical wave.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I giggled while closing my house door. "We never really agreed on anything other than meeting up."

"Well, we were originally thinking of going to some restaurant, but then we realized..." Kaede began talking but looked pretty gloomy while doing so.

"We're broke! Broke as hell!" Chiyo cried as she completed the previous friend's statement.

"How about we just go to the park? There's a local ice cream stand there too!" Mayumi suggested which seemed to please everyone.

"Yea totally! That sounds great." I replied while happily skipping towards the direction of the park.

The rest of the group happily complied and followed right behind me.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

As we got there, I paid for my ice-cream and got my favorite flavor. Then sat down as I enjoyed the tasty and cold treat on the soft green grass underneath the shade of a big oak tree.

Mayumi and Kaede also sat down, but Chiyo was still behind paying for the ice-cream.

"So, you won't believe what happen-" I began talking but suddenly jumped at the biggest shock of my life. I saw Jotaro?! At the park?!

There he was the one and only Jotaro, still in his uniform for some reason on a Saturday, laying down a good distance away from us with his hat over his face. He's probably taking a snooze, that's actually pretty cute.

"Hey!" Chiyo yelled as she finally came over and started to annoyingly jab me in the shoulder with her elbow. "Hehe, I see that blush on your cheeks Y/N."

"Oh my goodness, I never thought you would fall for a delinquent!" Kaede muttered while pointing at the boy.

"EH?! What about me Y/N-chan?!" Mayumi playfully joked, while I only rolled my eyes at their reactions.

"No, it's not that! I only really became friends with him yesterday! Though I wish our relationship could be a little better...I'm just a little surprised to see him today, that's all." I sighed

I saw Chiyo quickly stand up and run towards the ice-cream station again. While Mayumi and Kaede grabbed both of my arms and started dragging me, towards Jotaro?!

"Hey what do you think you guys are doing huh?!" I yelled as I tried to shake them off as much as I could, but their determination was just too strong.

Chiyo soon returned and handed me a vanilla Ice-cream with a cherry on top and spun me around like some kind of spinning top which made me really dizzy and then conveniently spin right where Jotaro was laying down.

How could they do this to me?! He's sleeping! I shouldn't wake him up just to say a simple hello!

I grumbled and gave my three friends the 'I hate you guys look' while they only giggled and skipped along their merry way and gave me the 'you'll thank us later look' to give me more privacy with Jotaro I guess.

I thought this was a girl's day out?! So why the heck are they leaving??

"Whoever the fuck couldn't tell from the get-go, I'm sleeping." Jotaro muttered as he slightly stirred, then moved his hat out of his face to check who was bothering him.

His complexion was an angry one for a second, but as soon as he set his eyes on my figure and realized it was just me, he only grumbled in annoyance.

"What are you doing?" He muttered hazily seemingly still dazed from a peaceful nap.

I slightly panicked on the inside because I didn't even know what to say. I looked at everything around me for help and realized I was holding two ice-cream cones.

"Hehe, so I kind of bought an ice-cream for a friend but they had to go...so do you want one?" I managed to reply.

"Sure, I guess." He accepted the offer, in a really unenthusiastic tone though.

He sat up straight to receive the ice-cream, while I sat down right by him which in the process led our gazes to both meet clearly.

"So, yea, did you know Ice-cream actually contains some pretty rad vitamins and it helps reduce stress leve-"

"Too much info." Jotaro put his hand up to stop my rambling, "Let's just relax."

I only gave a goofy smile back, before I proceeded to ask him, "Why are you even wearing your school uniform during the weekend? It's like you never take that thing off."

"I like it. Plus, it costed me a lot to get it tailored specifically for me." He shrugged off my concerns, despite the weather being pretty hot.

"Makes sense, you are pretty tall and buff for a 17-year-old." I spoke as I then let a cool gust of air make the tiny ends of my hair that were sticking out, dance in the wind. While Jotaro's full head of hair wasn't entirely visible thanks to his hat, the tiny curl that managed to escape bounced along with the course of the breeze.

Putting some strands of hair behind my ear so they don't get in the way, I hugged my legs towards my chest as I was prepared to ask Jotaro something.

Though he sounds pretty unenthusiastic...I actually enjoy his company. Maybe I should ask if he wants to hang out more next time. Because we only met by pure coincidence today.

"Jotaro, would you like to go to a book fair with me tomorrow? I'd really appreciate some company." I asked him as my face produced a very warm smile. The wind kept on blowing an almost chilly breeze, as it sent the oak tree leaves on the run floating around creating tiny specks in the light blue sky as they drifted further and further away.

Jotaro caught a leaf and gently held it in his palm, it was an exquisite emerald green that shone even brighter the closer you bring it to the sun. He put it in my hand, while having the most mellow look on his face.

"You can use the books from the fair to press these leaves." He spoke as calmly as his demeanor allowed him, which was very shocking to me.

My face lit up even more, "Does this mean you'll go?" I asked him.

"Good grief, yes." He sighed as his usual expression returned back to normal, but something still gave me a charismatic undertone behind that usual dark facade.

"You know what? I'm glad we're friends." I suddenly spoke out of the blue, to his surprise.

He didn't respond but gave a tiny smirk while looking even more closely at the scenery of the park.

Should I ask him? About the ghost that saved me that day.

Oh no. What if he thinks I'm suddenly weird or just crazy in general?! But I'm dying to know! I know I saw something push that bookshelf off of me yesterday! I just hope it doesn't ruin the mood...

"Why are you doing that?" Jotaro muttered pointing out that I was squirming a lot from nervousness.

"I just- I wanted to ask something that may sound crazy, and I might sound very weird." I managed to explain.

"You're already weird." He joked which prompted me to send him a light punch in the shoulder.

"I'm serious! It's about yesterday with the bookshelf..." I told him. Which caused Jotaro to have a bewildered look on his face. It's like he could almost predict what I was about to say.

"Tell me, Jotaro. Would you ever believe me if I said I saw a ghost?"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.8K 13
You're the wife of Uramichi Omota. You both are on the show Together With Maman. follows Anime plot X Fem Reader WARNING: I don't own the plot nor th...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
239K 2.3K 58
y'all I did it. yea if you went to this book it obviously means you're as bored as I am so let's buckle down and talk about p5 ships time to party ig