HIS GALLAGHER GIRL

By yummylittlepeachbabe

Taylor Gallagher is 17 years old and Is the baddest bitch you'll ever meet. she's very well known in the sout... More

THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
IAN GALLAGHER!!!!!!!!!!
A LATE NIGHT
THE ARGUEMENT
MICKEY MILKOVICH
10 DOLLARS
SORE THROAT
LEAVE ME ALONE
PILLS
A WAR
WORDS THAT SLIP OUT
SICK
A SERIOUS TALK
THE DECISION
A LIE
MONTH
FAMILY MEETING
SHOPPING
WALLPAPER
FUCK
WENDYS
ALIBI ROOM
DRUNK
GIRL TALK
KICK
EXPLANATION
THE L
THE REVEAL
JOKING
HECTIC
SCHOOL
BRAXTON
MONICA
MILKOVICH MANOR
MOM
BACK HOME
MANDY
TATTOOS
ROLLER-COASTER EMOTIONS
IT'S HAPPENING
HOSPITAL
WELCOME HOME
PLEASE READ
GRANDPA FRANK
GRANDPA TERRY
CAUGHT
LAST CHAPTER
TEAR STAINS
EPILOGUE
EDITING
NEW BOOK
ANOTHER

SLEEPOVER

9.4K 148 17
By yummylittlepeachbabe

We made it to my room and he jumps onto my bed kicking his shoes off and taking his tank top off leaving him In sweats. "Here wear these sweatpants those are wet." I tell him taking off his sweatpants that I'm wearing and throwing it at him. I change into some PJ's making sure there kinda sexy for him.

I realize he was looking at me change with a big smirk on his face. I walk to my bed climbing on it then onto his sitting right on his dick placing both hands on his bare chest. He placed his hands on my hips moving me slightly. "God I need you." He whispers as I feel him get hard under me.

I take out his dick from his sweatpants and of course he had no boxers on. as I take off my shorts I slowly sit on his cock letting out a soft moan as he bucks his hip into me and I move up and down on him at the same time. "Mickey!" I moan out.He lets out a little groan and as usual he flips us over his dick doing summersaults In me before shattering my pussy.

Pound after pound after pound he repeatedly hit my g-spot until I let out a breath taking orgasm which surprises him. "Dang baby girl." He says and I laugh covering my face with my hands my leg still on his shoulder. "Your gonna have to bare with another round cause I haven't came yet." I nod

He flips me over onto my knees before restarting giving me know time to come down from my high. As soon as he restarts I let out a moan before he grabs the back of my head slamming my face Into the pillows. My  nails gripped onto my bed sheets as my pillow absorb my moans. Mickey continues to do fast deep strokes as his pelvis claps against my as cheeks making low loud clapping sounds.

His strokes become sloppy before he lets down a husky moan pulling out and cumming on my back. He grabs something wiping my back off with it. I turn around as he pulls up his sweatpants. I put my shorts back on laying down next to him. He puts an arm around me pulling me into his chest.

"We have some good sex." He states and I giggle nodding In agreement. I look up at him to see that he was already looking down at me. I stretch my neck as much as I can as he leans down giving me a kiss.

I lay my head back on his chest signing before closing my eyes. I feel his hand stroke my hair as I drift off to sleep.

________________________

I wake up naturally cause it's Saturday so I don't set an alarm. I realize that i was fully ontop of a sleeping Mickey so I roll off before going into the shower. I change into comfy clothes.

Everything is of course thrifted except for the jacket that I'm stealing from Mickey. I go to the boys room to see there all gone then I hear constant clattering from downstairs. There all downstairs of course.

I go back to my room to see Mickey awake but still in bed. "Morning Mickey." H runs a hand through his hair. "hey" he sighs. "Get in the shower you can wear those black sweats again and I'll ask Ian to let you borrow a shirt. He nods before walking out. I go to the stair case before shouting ian.

"What Tay." He yells "Let Mick where one of you t-shirts." I yell back. "Am I gonna get it back?" I roll my eyes "probably not- oh never mind I got something for him" I go back to my room to see him in just sweatpants and his jet black hair dripping in water. I look him up and down. "Oh um I used your toothbrush by the way." I look at him confused.

"How did you know which one was mine." He smiles "cause It was on your dresser." I smile back nodding. I go into my dresser and throw him the brand new white tank top that he slips on. The tank top was skin tight showing off his muscular figure I couldn't help but look.

I was to busy In my thoughts which gets Interupt by Mickey slamming me on my bed. "Why you staring perv." He says with a smile on his face. "What so now im a perv for staring at my boyfriend ok." I say sarcastically. "Mhm" he hums before sloppily kissing me before pulling me off the bed.

"Come on I'm hungry." I grab his hand and leading him downstairs.
"Morning." I say with a smile on my face. "You could fuck any louder last night." Lips says annoyed. "Not my fault I make your sister scream my name." Mickey says making me grow red and pissing off lip.

V and kev walk In "good morning Gallaghers." Veronica Looks over at me and Mickey "and milkovich." Mickey smirks. His eyes latch on kev who was staring at Mickey up and down. "The fuck you looking at." He says to Kev. "Oh nothing. How old are you again 23." He says.

Mickey laughs angrily so I take his hand squeezing it "I'm 19" he corrects Kev teeth grinded together. "how are you 19 with a body like that." I could see Mickey getting mad. "What is that meant to mean." Mickey let's go of my hand as his hand turns into a fist. "Uh babe." I tug at mickeys arm. His face turns towards me immediately with a grin.

"Babe that's a new one" I grow red. "Shut it milky tits." I immediately regret my decisions as I see his face drop. I start laughing in fear. "Ok I'm sorry." He laughs at me "Ew what is that laugh." I cover my mouth.

His face drops as he turns to Kevin. "So would you like to explain what you meant when you said how are you 19 with a body like that." He crosses his arm and I knew he was pissed. "I'm just saying your very muscular for a teen." His face softens.

"Yeah well I do alot of lifting." He says "what lifting girls." I hear Veronica mumbling. "Yeah well not girls but girl." Veronica's face drops like she didn't want him to hear what she said.

Mickeys attention turns to me he looks me up and down "is that my jacket." He asks. "Yeah,oops" he sighs. "No not oops your room is literally packed with clothes but you always end up wearing mine." He crosses his arms again so I copy him.

"Well I like this jacket so I'm gonna wear it." I see trying to put on a dominant tone. He smirks before letting out a little chuckle. "You can't dominate over me hun everrrr." He longs out the are shoving me head down.

I look at him. "Can I wear your jacket please." I ask him Stubbornly. "Yeah whatever I don't care." He grabs my face kissing my head. He pulls out his phone. His face drops once again. "Shit." I look at him confused.

"What." He starts panicking. "Mickey calm down.whats wrong."
"I left Mandy with my dad." That's when lips stands up. "What does he hurt her." He ass Mickey. "No." He looks at me and I knew what he meant. "Fuck." I mumble. "I gotta go" he tells me before leaving.

I look around to see everyone still staring at me. "What's wrong with mandy." Ian asks worried. "Well I'm" I clear my throat. "I'm not gonna go into details but um sometimes when mickeys dad get mad or drunk and Mandy is home alone he takes advantage of her cause he thinks Mandy is mickeys mom." I see all there faces drop.

"Terry is fucking disgusting his daughter his own daughter." Lip says and I nod a tear rolls down my face and I wipe it. Ian comes up to me and gives me a hug. "I feel bad for her and Mickey." I cry more. "He's gonna get hurt his dad is unbelievable the things he's done and tried to do to Mickey." Ian rubs my back.

"It's ok he's gonna be ok, look at him he's tough as a rock." I nod "I know it's just I'm worried about him all the time and I don't know why."
I explain "cause it's called being a good girlfriend." I lift my head up.  Ian kisses my head. "I want Mickey." He nods. "I know you do your obsessed with him you love him." I shake my head. "I don't know if I love him cause I don't know what it's meant to feel like."

"Me neither to be honest." He laughs. "Is it weird if I tell him to come back already." Ian shrugs.
"T-taylor." I hear Fiona speak and my face turn furious before I look at her. "What" I say with attitude. "He can stay a few nights if his House isn't the best." My face drops.

"For real" she nods with a slight smile I look her up and down "thanks." It goes silent. "But can you not have loud sex every night." Lips asks and I nod.

"Are you being safe." He asks and I freeze as everyone stares at me for the answer. "Did he use protection last night." Lip interrogates me and I shake my head no. "Come on Taylor I thought you knew better than this did you take the pill." I shake my head no. "Oh god. Did you pee straight after." I scoff. "No I went to sleep." Now he looked worried. "He pulled out if you really want to know." I cross my arms.

"But how far away from your area cause you can still get pregnant if it is on or near it." Veronica says worried. I chuckle to myself. "Well you all want the details so no he did not nut on my pussy. We were in doggy style so it want up my back." That all looked at me disgusted.

"Y'all asked not me." I put my hands up in surrender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12.4K 25
Is she going to work or get distracted by Ms. Arrogant? Peak at no. 1 in #winrina, no. 3 in #winter, no. 1 in #aespa
154K 2.4K 12
Dom has been waiting for his one true love Emily o'conner to return but when he meets Brian o'conner and learns that his true love is coming he will...
828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
23.1K 321 44
This is a Mickey Milkovich Fan Fic. Not everything that happened in shameless will be in this story. I will be making up most of it although there wi...