Scorched Twilight

By _Arius

Revenge is a long and arduous journey, and Y/n knows he isn't even halfway there. His search for the third of... More

File B129: Sathariel
Prologue: Midnight Chase
Chapter 1: Westward Crater
Chapter 2: The Ruler in Red
Chapter 3: My Only Child
Chapter 4: Proclivitic Plumes of Two
Chapter 5: Boot Camp, not a Highschool
Chapter 6: Lights, Camera, and Finals
Chapter 7: Skadi
Chapter 8: Mother and Son
Chapter 9: Purple Ring
Chapter 10: The Smell of Smoke
Chapter 11: Dysthe
Chapter 12: Black Lillies
Chapter 13: Brothers in Memory
Chapter 14: Act of War
Chapter 15: Basket Hilted
Chapter 16: Seraphiel, the Abandoned Son
Chapter 17: For the Sake of Privacy
Chapter 18: In Deed
Chapter 19: False and Fallen
Chapter 20: Babysitting
Chapter 21: Double the Plumes, Double the Perniciousness
Chapter 22: Sparks Fly, Smoke Follows
Chapter 24: Antlers, Rot, and Fury
Chapter 25: First Ascension
Chapter 26: Delusional
Chapter 27: Paradoxical Promise
Chapter 28: The Denouement of a Scheme
Chapter 29: Whistling Fire
Chapter 30: All You Ever Say
Chapter 31: Azeth Andrei Irune
Chapter 32: Alone Again
Chapter 33: Pink + White
Chapter 34: Line Without A Hook

Chapter 23: Brethren

188 13 0
By _Arius

Chernobog

COM RAD E.

The voices seemed to have died down in intensity ever since they came. Thanatos soon would realize they weren't alone, figures donning in the same outfit appeared around them one by one, like they were drawn to him.

"Where were you created, comrade."

Thanatos: Wha... What?

"From where were you created, I have never heard of Ursus fusing a Demon with a child before. Where?"

Thanatos: I... I...

Despite his appearance, the man who first appeared before him seemed to understand that he didn't know anything. He placed a gloves hand on the boy's hair and awkwardly moved left and right, like cleaning a window.

Thanatos: Are yo-you a Reaper a-a-as w-well?

"I do not know what this 'Reaper' you speak of. Is it what you call yourself?"

Thanatos: We call ourselves that...

"Hm. If you call yourself a Reaper, then we are the Emperor's Blade."

Thanatos flunched at the name, somewhere in his fogged memories, he knew who they were, his mother often told him stories about them as a way to scare him to keep him in line. But what he didn't expect was to think that the legends were true, that they were real.

DANG ER. DAN GE R. DA NGER.

DO. NOT. FIG HT.

They were warning him, and he knew better than to stubbornly refuse when the Tsar's most powerful group of people surrounding him.

"Comrade. I see that you reject the power that had been bestowed upon you. Join us, and we will teach you how to accept them, to use them accordingly to your will."

It was a good deal, he would be able to control whatever is in hm, maybe even develop more abilities like his teammates, any man would accept it without a second thought. But Y/n made a promise to Izanagi, that he would watch over his team while she was gone.

OFFER. CA N' T. REFU SE.

Thanatos: I c-can't... just leave everyone I know beh-behind...

"I see... Then the next time we meet, I am afraid we have to kill you."

Thanatos: I-I can u-und-understand that.

"Goodbye then, child."

Like lightning, they were gone a moment later, traces of black mist permeating where they once stood, just like lightning leaving a fire after.

Lungmen

Y/n: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT!!!

Mephisto: Te-Teacher, we can't just leave them behind!!

Faust: Do you have any other ideas, Eno? It was their choice to stall the Rhodes Islanders.

Mephisto: I just don't think leaving them behind is the best option we have here!

Y/n: We can't waste time brainstorming on how to save everyone! It just doesn't work like that!

Faust: Agreed. Eno, they pushed themselves off the nest so we won't starve, we should take advantage of that instead of wasting it.

Mephisto: Ugh, I haven't heard that metaphor is years...

Y/n: Both of you shut up, we need to save our energy for running. Eno, you planted your Arts into them, right?

Mephisto seemed to visibly become shaken when he mentioned his Arts, but he nodded regardless.

Mephisto: Yes, they will transform into the Herd once they perish.

Y/n: Perfect. They should be able to buy us enough time to get to the Western District, W or Mudrock should be there to seal the passageways.

Faust: What about Ch'en?

Y/n: Phoenix stole my map, and the route they'll be taking will take significantly less time than ours. How many are we?

Mephisto: 27. A quarter of them are Faust's men, the rest are mine.

Y/n: That's a little more than I expected, but we have room if we adjust a bit.

The plan was going so-so. The Western territory of Lungmen was his, and he managed to convince Ch'en to come with them, and if Mudrock, W, and Big Bob were doing their job, then the cannon should be finished. Y/n never thought he would see the day where his plans was brought into action, but here he was.

But he also had doubts, what if Misha or Alex decides to betray them? Or maybe the Reapers already dealt with them? It was also brought it once in his brainstorming sessions the topic of outside influences, like what would he do if Wei Yenwu decided to bring his men to stop him or Ursus would bring the Fourth or Third army into Chernobog. Things especially the latter would severely mess up the framework of his schemes.

Azeth: You should really stop overthinking once in a while, focus on the now.

Y/n: I'm sorry. It's hard when this has been meticulously planned for the last two years.

That "Sorry" made Azeth snort, it was an apology that didn't mean anything, especially with how much sarcasm was laced in it.

Azeth: Meticulous? Ha! Christy could make an Operation in a quarter of the time and still make yours looks like a instruction manual for kids!

Y/n's lips curled a bit. Remembering some fond memories, Azeth did as well, having a shit-eating grin watching him remember.

Y/n: God I miss her.

Azeth: Of course you do, you miss all of your old friends.

Y/n: If only I gained the ability to manipulate time instead of... this.

He looked at his palms, in one hand a small blade was made from the dried blood that escaped from his wounds. In the other had Phantasms sprouting out of him like petals in spring.

Azeth: Oi, you should be grateful at how many times my Phantasms saved you.

Y/n: Yet you couldn't save them.

Azeth: Are you really gonna go into this again? Even if I could help you go back in time, I wouldn't, you know why? Because time isn't something you just move around whenever you please, those in the higher plane will allow you to manipulate a little gravity or have the brightness of a small star. But for time, changing it comes at a steep price with its own consequences and repercussions.

Y/n: And maybe at a steep cost, they could have lived a better life, found a better outcome.

Azeth: And what about you?

Y/n: I don't matter anymore, it's my life for the lives of many, maybe even you too.

Azeth:...Why?

Y/n: Maybe I have something wrong with my head, or maybe you really are my brother. I can't see the difference between a demon and Azeth anymore...

Azeth stayed silent, in Y/n's head, he could be seen cross legged on the surface of the void that was Y/n's mind, in his hand was a black crystal made into a the shape of a ring, tied onto a piece of silver rope. Across the room in front of him was a screen that showed Y/n's point of view.

"Well isn't that nice. Two siblings reconciling after a falling out, how wholesome!"

From a fair distance away, Azeth could see the incomplete face of the woman, still sipping on tea while being seated with proper etiquette on a white garden chair.

Azeth: I don't think I ever asked for your opinion, witch.

"Mm, just something I wanted to gush on. I never had any siblings during my days so hearing from others' experience is such a treat. It makes me a bit jealous that you have someone to rely on and quarrel with at the same time."

Azeth: You have a family? What a surprise.

The woman rolled her one eye, lowering the steaming cup from her lips and blew on it gently.

"Of course I do. It was perfect too, Daddy was unemployed, so he stayed at home most of the time to keep me company and do chores. Mommy was in the military, so she would disappear for a few weeks or even months before returning home. Heh, Daddy was surprised when I said I wanted to be like her, a hero."

Azeth perked up when she started speaking, she basically knew his background now because of his ties to Y/n, but never did she once tell them where she came from. The woman's smile quivered into a small frown as she spoke the next words.

"As a joke, he... he let me borrow his guardian gun, thinking I won't be able to operate it since the Thirteen Rights were in effect. I carelessly aimed at him and pulled the trigger..."

The woman intertwined her dainty fingers onto her lap. In her own imagination, her white gloves were stained with red as they intertwined, with the shocked and fear-stricken face of her father forming from the stain.

"...That was the day I found out that I was partially exempt from the will Thirteen Rights. And the day I discovered how carefree and insensitive Sankta's to another's tragedy."

Azeth: You could also revive a person right? You did it with Y/n.

"Unfortunately, I only receive two chances everytime I enter a new body, one is for the original soul of the body, an example is during your fight with Skadi, the other is for myself, that's how I was able to enter Y/n's body without immediately being sent to the afterlife."

Azeth: If Y/n had not died, could you resurrect me?

"Unlikely, we are technically in the same situation. We inhabit a body but not the control over it, like passengers in a car, only when the driver is gone can we gain control."

Azeth: So how do you plan on doing that?

"Originally I was meant to seduce him, but I quickly realized men aren't into women that might be a figment of their imaginations, do keep in mind this is my first time using a man's body so I'm not really familiar with what they like. So now I wait until he dies, then I'll go for the prize."

Azeth: If that's your plan, then you must be an idiot.

"Pardon?"

Azeth: Waiting for him to die? He already died before like you mentioned but you brought him back instead, that's the opposite of what you want, isn't it?

The woman giggled.

"Ah, yes. But I do believe in second chances, unlike Mommy."

Azeth:...Weirdo.

"Hmph, how callous. Such a waste of a pretty face, aren't you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reunion! Stop right where you are!"

Faust: Shit.

Y/n paled at the familiar sight of people in dark blue unforms. Two of them he was much familiar with, a steadfast Cautus and a cautious Elafia.

Y/n: Eno.

He whispered to the Liberi who stood frozen next to him, Mephisto broke out of his attention and side-eyed him, wondering why he was calling to him in such a weird time.

Y/n: I need you to firmly put my hands behind my back and point your sword somewhere around my torso.

Mephisto: I can't do that!

Y/n: Bitch, I didn't teach you how to fight with a sword for you to blow my cover! Just do it!

Mephisto: O...Okay! STAY WHERE YOU ARE IF YOU WANT HIM TO LIVE!!!

Y/n had his hands placed behind him as he was pushed forward, feeling the tip of a sword poking his abdomen. Mephisto ushered Faust and the remaining people from Reunion to go.

Amiya: Sathariel! Let him go!

Mephisto: Ha? Are you stupid? You think just because you asked I'm going to release him? You Rhodes Islanders must be more idiotic than I thought! Ha! I'll gut him out if you even take one step closer!

Y/n: Wow, that almost sounded like a real threat.

Amiya: Then we'll have to-!

Wendy: Amiya wait!

The Sankta smirked, he was waiting for Wendy to finally talk. She was crucial if he wanted no blood to be shed between the two parties.

Amiya: Doctor! We can't just-

Wendy: I know, I know! But we signed an agreement with Laterano, remember? If Sathariel even dies or get severely wounded, Rhodes Island is toast!

Blaze: Why did you agree to such absurd terms??!!

Wendy: I was panicking, okay!? That Liberi was scary!

Amiya: What do we do then?

In her ring covered hands, a ball of black Arts was being concentrated, Wendy stared at Amiya, then at Y/n, then back at her team.

Wendy: We adhere to their conditions, GreyThroat, get out of their sight aim for the kid holding Y/n hostage, shoot at our signal.

A gray haired Liberi who stood at the back nodded and hid herself among the Rhodes Island Operators, easily blending in while she aimed her crossbow at Mephisto's head. Knowing that she was in position, Wendy placed her hands up and slowly walked towards them.

Wendy: What do you want?

Mephisto: Let us go, all of us, and we'll release Te-Sathariel.

Wendy: How will we know you won't kill him.

Mephisto: You can trust me. We all want the same thing here.

Wendy: We accept then. Will you give us a signal when you let Sathariel go?

Y/n noticed some shuffling behind their back, his instincts telling him that him and Mephisto was in danger.

Y/n: A sniper? Or maybe it's my paranoia? Either way, I need to warn Mephisto somehow. Psst, Eno.

Mephisto: What?

Wendy: Sathariel, don't negotiate with the enemy!

Y/n: Shit. Gotta come up with something... uhh... got it! You think I can trust you?! I can clearly see one of your snipers aiming for my head!

The look of pure disbelief she had, as if encountering the dumbest person she's ever seen. Y/n knew she was going to remember this, so he had to swallow his pride for now and act dumb.

As Wendy was still processing what had just happened. Y/n had a window to deliver short two words to Mephisto, which greatly surprised him.

Mephisto: I-I can't do that!

Y/n: Just do it.

Mephisto: I will not.

Y/n: *sigh*.

Y/n suddenly turned around to face with, grabbing the blade of the sword and pulling it into himself, the rapier stabbed through his abdomen and began staining his white hoodie in a matter of seconds. While suppressing a scream of pain, he got his words out to him.

Y/n: Go, first. I'll, catch up, later!!

Wendy: Y/n, no!

Mephisto looked at the approaching Operators from Rhodes Island and nodded. By now, he was the only one left since Faust had been hiding nearby with his Arts and heard the whole thing, informing everyone soon after. When Mephisto was gone, Y/n smiled before groaning in pain, kneeling on the ground as he tried his best not to move the rapier.

Wendy: Y/n! Are you okay!??

Y/n: Never... better! Urgh! Never mind, in losing, a lot more... blood than I expecte-

He lost consciousness.

Wendy: Hey!

He was unresponsive, prompting her to cut off his attire to reveal the stab wound. With a bark of orders, a couple medic Operators were by her side, preparing disinfectant and bandages for his wounds.

"We'll handle this, you need to support Amiya."

Wendy: Ri-Right! I'm counting on you two!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a heaving gasp, Mephisto turned the corner and finally went past the underground entrance of the Western District. The remaining members of Reunion were all here, and so was Mudrock and W, with the exception of Big Bob.

W: Hey, hey! Where's Sathariel?!

Mephisto: He said to seal the entrance before the Rhodes Islanders catch up.

W: What about him-!

Mudrock: W, we have no time!

Mudrock was closest to the entrance, so she was the first to pick up rapid and numerous footsteps of people. W growled under her breath and fished out detonator.

W: Grr... Fine.

*BOOM*

The ceiling crumbled from the explosions, sending rubble and whatnot down into the passageway. Mudrock on the other hand made a rock golem to seal the entrance by fitting a sheet of metal into the doorway, like patching a hole in a balloon by taping pieces of paper.

Mephisto: Is transport ready?

Mudrock: Yes, Big Bob has prepared some vehicles you can use to get to Chernobog, Ch'en is already there with him. W and I will-

W: I'm going.

Mudrock: Huh? Y/n gave us orders to-

W: You can do it yourself, I need to settle some business with Rhodes Island and this is the only chance I have.

Mudrock wanted to argue further, but Mephisto raised a hand out and slowly, nodded. While there wasn't an established ranking among the Reunion members on Y/n's side, Mudrock knew Mephisto was one his most trusted allies.

Mephisto: We go in 20 minutes, all of you can choose to go or not, bring what you need, not want.

Mephisto lead his team upstairs, where a warehouse was directly above that was stocked with supplies. W followed after them, not before speaking with Mudrock.

W: Hey, Dirtlover. Check the Arts Unit of the cannon before you fire, you'll destroy this whole district if you leave it unchecked.

Mudrock: That was supposed to be your job.

W: Not anymore, hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.G.D. Headquarters

"You do realize that keeping me here is a complete waste of time, right?"

"Why would we believe you?"

"Yeah, it really is."

Silence.

"Hey, why'd you say that?"

"Because I think we're wasting my hours away guarding this guy who can't even fight properly."

"We were given a single job and it's to make sure this guy doesn't run away so Madam Ch'en can take him into questioning. This guy who can't properly could have crucial info about Reunion.

"If that's so, then why not do it ourselves, interrogate him, I mean."

"...Actually... Yeah let's do it.

In a few minutes or so, they had the Reunion leader they were guarding tied to a chair, the two L.G.D. guards stood upright with a table placed between them.

The first of the two slammed their hand on the table.

"Name."

Kevin: Kevin.

"Last name?"

Kevin: Got it stripped from me when I got infected.

"That must've sucked."

Kevin shrugged, clearly unaffected by the memory.

Kevin: It did, but I wouldn't be here if I didn't go through so much.

"Why did Reunion attack Lungmen?"

"Hey, wait!"

"What? Isn't this why we performed this interrogation in the first place?"

"I know! But, don't you think we're going a little quick on this one? Usually we try to get them on our good side first, then they'll feel more inclined to tell us!"

"*sigh* You've gotta stop watching those cop movies..."

"Hey! They're the reason why I even became a cop!"

"That's a dumb reason."

"I like to see you come up with a reason better than mine."

"To protect and serve, duh. I didn't join just to make money and spend it on the first movie disk I see."

"They're called battle records! B-A-T-T-L-E R-E-C-O-R-D-S! Everyone's using them these days to train."

"If you wanted to train just go to the gym."

"It's not the same!"

Kevin yawned as he continued to spectate the two cops' banter. He wanted to fight them off and escape to regroup with Sathariel's team, but he knew his own limits, he could maybe take down a trained guard but not two. A few hours have passed two, they would've been on their way to Chernobog by now.

With the two bickering as background noise, Kevin began to wonder what his purpose was. Was it to get revenge against the people of his hometown? Or was it to one day overthrow the government that treats infected like nothing more than objects?

No, it wasn't because of these, if it were, then he would've been a much different person now. Kevin wasn't new to violence, but neither did he advocate for it, he simply didn't have the means to conduct change, being from a village that was not even on the map.

But with Reunion, maybe he could contribute to something bigger than him, as small as it was.

Kevin; Katerina, my love, Niki, my girl. Are you watching me right now? If both of you were here, would you accept what I have become?

He knew they wouldn't, was he even doing anything as of now? Kevin was tied up to a chair doing nothing, when Sathariel and the others were doing their best abolishing Talulah's rule. Kevin wanted to do something, but how?

Kevin: I need to think like him. Make use of everything you and your enemy has.

Kevin scanned the area, the room was empty save for the rusty pipes in the corner and two packs of supplies meant for the two bickering Officers. He then looked at what they had, there was a knife in each of their belts that was exposed. Aside from that, there wasn't really much weapons in here. Finally, he looked at himself, his hands were tied behind his back with ziplock ties from how it felt, his legs were left free to move.

A rough plan formed in his head, Kevin didn't have anything better, so he went with it.

Kevin; Hey! You two!

"What?"

"Wha-?"

Kevin: My bindings are a bit loose, you gonna tighten it up or what? Don't want to lose an important suspect now, do you?

"Oh right, thanks for reminding us. Oi, you tighten the ziplocks."

"Fine..."

Kevin moved not a muscle as he feels the guard, waiting until the perfect moment to strike. That moment was when the guard held the ziplock, Kevin planted both his feet firmly on the ground and pushed, tipping over the chair and pushing the guard behind him over too. He also kicked the table towards the other guard when he was tipping over with the chair.

"Oof! What the...!? Guh!"

He was knocked out after Kevin had delivered a few headbutts, he maneuvered himself so he could cut his binds with the knife strapped on the guard's belt. Once he felt his hands come undone, he got up and swiped the knife from the unconscious guard's belt.

The other guard finally recovered from getting hit with a table, grasping a baton instead of a knife.

Kevin: I didn't really think this far...

The guard charged at him, Kevin didn't have any room to dodge so he got the chair from the ground and threw it at him, his ears ringing from the loud clatter as the guard was once again dazed from getting hit. With all the strength he could muster, Kevin pushed the guard away and made a beeline for the door, slamming it closed and breaking the handle with the knife he took.

Kevin: Jeez... My legs hurt, but I have to regroup with them. I just hope I'm not too late.

He was, indeed late. But he went anyway, wanting to be a part of something that could enact some change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We..."

"...surgery...!"

"...stretcher..."

"MISS!"

"...SEE HIM!!!"

Y/n: The hell...?

He was greeted with sounds, all the events that transpired while he was unconscious all compressed into a few words and shoved into his mind at full volume. It wasn't the buzzing artificial lights that made him squint, nor was it fatigue, but the ringing in his ears as those words found themselves on repeat.

"Hm? Sathariel? Are you awake or is this one of those realistic dreams?"

Y/n could recognize that deep shade of blue hair anywhere. She had her head laying on the side of his bed with her elbows crossed, recently awoken looking at how a thin string of drool was moving down her lips.

Y/n: I'm awake.

Mostima: Man... You gotta stop scaring us like that! This was even worse than last time!

Y/n: Yeah, sorry about that...

Mostima: Even if you apologize to us, you'll keep doing it, won't you?

Y/n:...

Y/n pulled the blanket off him, revealing a hospital gown and bandages wrapped around his torso. He moved himself so he could slide off the bed, despite Mostima's complaints.

He took a step on the floor, and then another, before pushing his whole body off the bed. As if it was planned, blinding pain bubbled up and exploded from his torso, leaving Y/n kneeling on the floor clutching the wounded area as he heaved and gasped through the pain.

Mostima: Hey! I already told you to stop! Birdie, help me with him!

"Let him be. We can't stop him anyway."

Y/n briefly looked up, catching a glimpse of red hair. It was Phoenix, seated in a chair next the the wall, she was drinking from a mug while she stared at him in disinterest.

Y/n:...

Phoenix: What do you want?

Y/n:...Nothing.

He used an I.V. stand as support for his creaking body. Mostima watched him limp out of the room before she turned to the Liberi.

Mostima: What the hell was that??!

Phoenix: There is no use in stopping him. If he gets himself killed, the blood isn't on my hands.

Mostima: Stop acting so weird!

Phoenix: Mostima, did you simply accept that he was the new Sathariel? That a stranger could masquerade as a friend?

Mostima: What are you-?

Phoenix: That man isn't Sathariel. He's nothing but a stranger.

*slap* *crash*

The mug was broken into pieces, black coffee spilling and spreading out to reflect the shocked expression Phoenix wore, a red handprint starting to form on her cheek.

Mostima: CAN YOU NOT BE LIKE THIS FOR ONE MOMENT!??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haah... hah... Uff..."

The halls were unusually empty, so empty in fact that he could hear the silent hum and subtle vibrations on the landship. Y/n clutched I.V. stand like a walking stick, dragging his body across the long hall, trying to find his room.

Azeth: Hey.

Y/n:...

Azeth: Hey!

Y/n:...

Azeth: Do you even hear me?!?

His knees would give out, the hand that was still clutching the pole for dear life cushioned his fall. Y/n wheezed out a short breath, as if trying to say that he was still alive.

Azeth: Prepare yourself.

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n suddenly felt the pain recede, lessening into something he could manage, it was like the pain was halved.

Y/n: Did you...?

Azeth: Get your ass up, this hurts like fucking hell!

With his left iris a bright yellow, Y/n moved through the hall, leaving the I.V. stand behind him.

His room wasn't far, he fished deep into his pockets for the I.D. and swiped it against the card reader, hearing the light beep and the snake-like hiss of the door opening. His room was as dusty as ever.

The white hoodie and pants he used during the invasion in Lungmen had long been discarded. Y/n opened the closet to reveal the only pair of clothes he left here. Stripping out of the hospital gown Y/n got to changing, he slipped on a black shirt and dark blue pants, before donning a white linen jacket and a pair of black running shoes. Without even looking at himself in the mirror, Y/n collapsed on his bed.

Y/n: You can stop sharing now.

Azeth: No, I can make do with sharing half the pain.

Y/n: I can do it myself.

Azeth: But we can do a better job, together.

Y/n: Fine... Thanks.

Azeth:...

Azeth watched as Y/n closed his eyes, the soft sound of his snores immediately appearing just after a few seconds have passed. He couldn't help but smile in worry.

"No problem, brother."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7. The chapter where the old man dies. While I won't spoil much, I will say that there will be a few deaths.

Speaking of chapter 7, Patriot boss was the second hardest stage I've done. Took me a few days before I realized killing the last guy would immediately spawn more guys. And the fact that I had to level up Amiya to E2 Level 60 is pain.

What was the hardest level in the game for me? Chapter 8, Rosmontis Shieldguard stage, trying to get the secret ending.

Anywayyyy, night y'all. Gonna take a nap or something, not sure, got class in a few hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 309 13
A man who finally reached the end of his journey. A man who had lost everything to protect his loved one.....only to lose her at the end. A man devas...
18.4K 432 26
ស្រលាញ់ គ្នាដោយមិនបានព្រៀងទុក ក្តីស្រលាញ់កេីតចេញពីការស្អប់
18.2K 299 16
In this story Y/N is a 200 year old vampire. After Five disapeared Y/N became best friends with Klaus. Y/N meets the whole family on the day Five...
40.9K 1.7K 46
It was just like any other day, or so I thought at least. The birds were chirping up on trees, clouds were rolling by the bright blue sky and Elves w...