๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ, devantรฉ swing.

By -DJDONJEREMY

โ› YOU AND I COULD BE ONE AFTER ALL, OUR LOVE COULD BE SO STRONG, YOU AND I WOULD NEVER S... More

๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ.
sypnosis.
introduction.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
057.
059.
060.
061.
062.
063.
064.
065.
066.
067.
068.
069.
070.
071.
072.
073.
074.
075.
076.
077.
078.
079.
080.
081.
082.
083.
084.
085.
086.
087.
088.
089.
090.
091.
092.
093.
094.
095.
096.
097.
098.
099.
100.
101.
102.
authors note.

015.

1.4K 74 63
By -DJDONJEREMY

U AND I.
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN ! )
TENDER LOVE.

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐. '
the swings' residence ━━━ teaneck, new jersey !

IT HAD BEEN OVER A complete month since the heated argument between Milani and her father — and DeVanté happened. Marie was completely comfortable with them being together, that she allowed them to continue in seeing each other.

Milani felt horrible for stabbing her father in the back and continuing to do what she was told not to do anymore, but she loved him too much to ever drive herself away from him, as corny as it sounded.

The two spent most of their time together in DeVanté's newly purchased home in Teaneck, New Jersey away from the media which was what they both desired it out to be. The pair were dodging any possible appearances from the paparazzi or fans, and the message getting over to her father that they were still together or even in contact.

So, they stayed secluded most of the time in their home together, surrounding by the three pitbulls that he had purchased awhile back.

DeVanté felt bad over the fact that it turned out to be this way just for Milani to experience a relationship. He wondered how she managed with her last, or if he acted this way towards the guy, or if it was just him.

"Happy birthday my nigga!" K-Ci exclaimed, as the clock finally struck midnight — meaning it was DeVanté's twenty third birthday, and it was time for the four boys to get the hell out of his house. They had been there all day, just smoking, working on songs or just chilling with each other like usual. The studio was completely soundproof, so Milani didn't hear a single thing that came down the basement of their home.

"Thank you, thank you — but aye, ya'll gon' have to bounce now." He ushered them towards the basement door. "You really kickin' us out man? I thought we was gon' have a grown man sleepover." K-Ci joked, earning chuckles from the boys mouths.

"We don't have sleepovers, ya'll niggas just think this ya'll second home. But Babygirl don't want ya'll home tonight, I don't want you niggas home tonight. Goodnight, I love ya'll." He spoke before he pushed each and every one of them out the front door of his mansion. He could hear one of his pits barking, but it was little due to the fact that two third of the four pitbulls were puppies.

"You really kickin' yo own brother out, forreal?" Dalvin kissed his teeth as his brother pushed him outside. "Yup, ya'll can come over tomorrow. Ain't no crashing here tonight, lil' bro." Dalvin just chuckled before shaking his head. "Whatever nigga, I love you too."

He watched as they all got into Dalvin's car, but this time, JoJo was driving since he was the only one who was somewhat stable to drive safely. He waited until they pulled out the driveway and out of his sight before closing the door and locking it behind him, securely.

"Aye! Shut all that shit up!" DeVanté's called out, watching as the loudest puppy placed his ears down. He was a complete light grey pitbull, with the prettiest blue eyes, and white spots around him. He was the loudest and chunkiest one out of the bunch, and DeVanté couldn't wait to clip his ears.

Milani tried to place up a fight for him to not go through with it, since she loved the puppy's flappy ears — but he wasn't giving it a rest. He was clipping the puppy's ears whether she liked it or not. He did not care, and he knew that she knew it too.

He dragged his feet upon the big staircase, cutting off the lights behind him as he heard the puppies slightly whine. He flicked on the tiniest light, which caused them to stop and get situated to sleep. They acted like little real life babies, and it was hilarious to DeVanté — especially since Milani acted as if they were. "Ya'll niggas scary. Ya'll suppose to be mean tough pitbulls." He shook his head at them before heading back up the steps.

He cut on the AC, turning the temperature to a comfortable cold temperature before walking further down the dark hallway. He opened the door to their master bedroom, seeing as Milani was fast asleep in their bed. She was tangled up in the silky sheets, with a laced purple bra on, with matching panties to go with it.

Her brown skin complexion glowed in the moonlight that shined onto her exposed body. He took off his shirt, replacing it with a black wife beater and a pair of sweatpants before he slowly crawled into the bed.

DeVanté hovered over her, kissing upon her body, starting from her neck and down. "Baby . . ." She called out, placing a hand on his chest to push him back. The smell of weed hit her nostrils hard, and she didn't like it either.

"Come on, I wanna smoke with you." He groaned, kissing on her neck before he trailed down to her exposed boobs that flooded out slightly from out of her bra. "I don't want to though," She slightly frowned before placing her arm over his shoulder, rubbing his neck slowly.

"For a little, for me, please? It's my birthday." He poked his lip out, even though Milani was half way asleep, she still managed to have a clear vision of him. She slightly groaned before throwing the covers off her body, DeVanté laughed at her antics. He knew she was mad at him for waking her up, since she didn't play about her sleep, but he didn't care, all her attitude would be gone within the next thirty minutes.

"Only for a little, and don't try and play me either. I know how you are." She warned, her white acrylic nail pointing his way. She quickly slipped on a white t-shirt, just in case of the boys being there, and being in the living room.

It had happened one time before and Milani was completely embarrassed. They didn't see much, but she still felt that way. Which is why she always made sure they were attendance in the home or not. "The boys ain't even here, why you gettin' dressed?" He asked, holding a slight grin on his face.

"It's cold," She murmured before the two walked out of the master bedroom. They walked further down the hallway, hearing the puppies shuffle in their cage two of them shared together before they opened the glass doors to his balcony.

The cool breeze whipped across the both for their faces, Milani quickly placed her hair into a messy bun before she sat down in the free chair beside her. Milani licked her lips as she watched DeVanté rolled the two up some blunts to smoke. She placed her eyes on the beautiful view from the balcony, you could slightly see the city that lid up reminding her of New York.

She missed it entirely but she knew it wasn't the right place to be at the moment. She wasn't scheduled to any meetings with Andre nor Puffy. She wasn't only avoiding her father's presence but as well as Puffy's, still. He couldn't catch a break with her, and she couldn't understand it either. She thought he'd got the clear memo that she was taken, but he just didn't know of who.

"Duet with Luther Vandross . . . at the age of nineteen, insane. You wanna collaborate with anybody else?" He asked, placing the blunt towards his lips as she did the same. She was getting the hang of it, whenever she watched him or she did it alongside him sometimes. "Uhm . . that was unexpected but he was one of them. I wanna collaborate with Whitney or Teena Marie, that's my idol."

"Teena Marie? The girl who sang that duet with Rick James?" He asked, releasing the smoke from her eyes. She simply nodded, running her hands along her thighs which formed goosebumps due to how cold it was.

Unexpectedly but yet expectedly, the smoke session between DeVante and Milani turned into something more. He laid her onto the bed, the anxiety Milani had rushed through her as he swiftly unclipped her dark purple colored laced bra. Her nipples hardened at the felt of the coldness in the room, which caused her to place her arm over them.

He swatted them away, placing them on the side as he harshly crashed his lips onto hers. She reached to unbuckle his belt through the empty space between their bodies. He trailed his lips upon her jaw, causing her to slightly moan at the feeling.

He walked over the other side of the bed, as Milani crawled further up the bed, biting her lip at the sight of him. He slipped out of his wife beater, when a helicopter light shines through, the flash of light flashed across his shoulder, neck and chest, and the simple chain he wore, regularly.

Milani bit her lip even harder, able to taste the blood that flowed from it. He was incredibly fine, and the sight she was seeing as lucky for her — since not a lot of women were able to physically be in close contact to a scene like this. And if you were, you were entirely lucky.

He pulled her towards the edge of the bed by her thighs, his body rose, kissing her a few times on the lips before he trailed down to her jawline, to her neck — placing plenty of love marks on her skin, down to her breast. He took her left breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the harden treasure as he heard her let out an shaky breath in pleasure as she caressed the back of his head. He did the same with the other, messaging the free breast in his hand.

His kisses trailed down to her stomach, he kissed everywhere, coming into contact with her belly piercing. He trailed even further down, his teeth clenched onto her purple laced panties, sliding them down her legs before he rose back up.

DeVanté kissed on her inner thighs, as the outer part was being messaged by his big hands. He slowly spread her legs apart, revealing her glistening prized treasure. His tongue came into contact with her wet folds, earning a loud groan from Milani's mouth. DeVanté had placed on a song on the stereo, Ready For The World's Love You Down came on.

"Let me love you down, even if it takes all night.
Let me love you down, you know it's gonna be so right."

She dug her fingers into the silky white colored sheets, tangling them up in her hands as her hips moved in sync with his movement. He gripped onto both of her legs, so that she could barely move her body.

"It's just me and you, the whole night through, let me love you, baby. I know, I know I could. Love you down, down, oh."

Her face were buried against the soft pillow, her moans were muffled out due to the cushion being on her canvas. He deepened his face into her core as he continued to eat her out like a meal he never ate before. Her juices eventually fell down her inner thighs with ease, DeVanté drug his tongue along her thighs as he sucked her juices up, giving her flesh a kiss one last time before rising back up. 

Iconically, Force MD's Tender Love came on, causing DeVanté to slightly smile at the song being played in the background.

"Here I lay all alone — tossing, turning. Longing for some of your tender love. I'm waitin' for the right moment to come, so I can thank you for, all the tender love you've given to me."

DeVanté watched as she flipped her hair from out of her face, before sliding his tip between her glossy lips, down to the center of her folds, and around the pearl of her flesh. She let out a slight moan at the teasing, something she hating at the moment.

"Wait, be gentle, please." She called out, placing her hand on his lower abdomen. His eyebrows slightly furrowed at her sudden demand. "I've never done it before." She told him, DeVanté's slowly opened his eyes as he heard her confession. He felt it deep down, but he didn't judge the book by its cover. Maybe she had done it, but she didn't showcase it as some other people would.

"Just take a deep breath, you're gonna feel something in your gut, but you'll be okay. I'll let you adjust." He guided, fixing her posture as he aligned himself with her glistening wet entrance.

"Tender love, tender love.
Love so tender, holding me close to you.
Baby, I surrender."

He pulled her body lower down the bed, he slowly inserted his phallus into her grand entrance. She slowly winced at the feeling of it, throwing her head back onto the pillow behind her. Her immediate instinct was to push him away again, her hand reached for her lower abdomen, but he quickly swatted it away.

"Hey Milani, look at me. You're good okay? I got you." He assured her, crashing his lips onto hers before he did the same with her fully exposed chest. He re-entered himself into her, Milani bit onto her lip. He stayed there for a second, allowing her to adjust to his size. He began his slow strokes, causing her to let out a small whimper from the feeling.

"Candles, they light the dark.
Now I see how, lovely the feelings are. All the tender love you've given to me."

He wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to slowly stroke in and out of her. The uncomfortable and extreme pain she felt disappeared after awhile — which gave him to the sign to go faster and deeper. He held onto her thighs, gripping up a faster pace.

"I want you more and more, can't resist you. Oh then I feel your touch, tender love. Loving me straight from the heart, hold me nearer, please let me be apart of the tender love you're giving to me."

"Fuck DeVanté! I-I can't take it." She softly gasped, her eyes rolling towards the back of her head. "Yes you can, you got to, baby." He grunted, sucking onto the skin in the crook of her neck.

"Tender love, tender love.
Love so tender, holding me close to you. Baby, I surrender. Ooh yeah, surrender baby."

He began to thrust himself in and out of her harder and in an uneasy pace. His rhythm was becoming sloppy, meaning he was close to his climax. The clapping noise of their skins touching filled the atmosphere the slightest, the music overpowering it.

Milani arched her back inward, grabbing her right breast for help in her balanced position. "Fuck, De! Right there!" She moaned out, her hands digging deep into his skin with her medium length white manicured nails.

Milani felt a familiar knot form in her stomach, meaning she was close to her climax — at least that's what she thought and hoped it was. He could tell by the way her movement from her body and gesture from her face was, which caused him to steady up his pace even faster.

"Shit, hold it for daddy." He groaned, his breathing matched with uneasy ones, Milani's desperate cries began to fill the room. "Fuck, I love you so much." Her walls clenched against his shaft tightly, signaling him that she was entirely close. Their bodies rubbed against each other, beads of sweat forming onto their flesh.

He began to have a tight hold onto her arms, forcing them down into the bed, sinking into the soft mattress, keeping her in pace. "Fuckk baby, I'm cumming." She cried out, her head slowly moving from side to side.

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la. Ooh . ."

"Let it out," And with that, they both climaxed at the same time, Milani let out a shaky breath. Both of their bodies tensed up as they rode out their orgasms. She hummed, licking her lips before pulling them inward. They went for plenty more rounds before DeVanté had officially tapped out — he needed a break before they could anymore.

"Please let me apart. Tender love."

They tangled each other up into the silky sheets, their chests heaving up and down steadily. Milani kissed his chest, before trailing circles along his permanent drawing placed just right above where his heart was.

"Happy birthday, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.2K 32
๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ÿ•อŸ๐ŸอŸ๐Ÿ‘อŸ devantรฉ swing ยฉ ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฐ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐š‚ โ what if everything you ever wanted, cost you everything you believed...
67.8K 1.9K 31
๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started: April 4, 2020 Status: Complete (for now)...
82.6K 3.7K 37
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š, stormi evans is the biggest female r&b singer on the planet. with the fame and success, such tragic events in h...
23.2K 1.1K 46
โ . . . JUST REMEMBER DADDY LOVES YOU, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” sanai has one rule don't fuck with rappers bu...