Angel's Love (Mikaelson/ Teen...

By xMis-Redx

Moving to a new town is hard for the Mikaelson, Finn left after loosing his wife, Rebekah married Marcellus a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus #1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Bonus #2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

1.1K 68 13
By xMis-Redx

Rose walked to her locker to put her things away when she felt a tap on her shoulder causing for her to turn and look.

"Isaac. Good morning."
"Morning, I just wanna give you this." Isaac presented her a beautiful bouquet of gardenias making her eyes widen.

"Oh wow." She looks at it with shock as she takes it before smelling it.

"Thank you, how did you know these where my favorite?"
"I uh didn't." Isaac became pure red as he scratches the back of his head with embarrassment.

Scott watches them from afar with a glare on his face and Stiles placed his hand on his shoulder making him growl at Stiles immediately causing Stiles to back away 3 feet.

"Woah! It's me Scott. It's okay." He told him and Scott calms before looking at both Isaac and Rose talking.

"Do you think."
"No, not really. Well I don't really think much about this type, but to ease your pain. No I don't think they're dating. Possibly seeing each other but hey don't people do that?" Stiles patted his shoulder again smiling earning a glare from Scott as Stiles raised his hands in defense.

"I shouldn't have gone to that bowling. I should've just told her I liked her."
"Then tell her before it's too late."
"What if she didn't like me back?" Scott looks at his friend with defeat and Stiles rolls his eyes hating the pity party before pushing Scott towards Isaac and Rose.

"W-W-Wait Stiles."
"Get closure and if rejected you big deal, you can wait another year like me or date Allison. Now go." He pushes Scott causing for the young werewolf to stumble towards them almost knocking Isaac, but Scott stopped himself before he could.

"Morning Scott." Rose smiles at him as Scott blushes as well and smiles back.

"M-Morning Rose. C-Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure go ahead." Rose smiles and Isaac glares at him as he just stayed silent

"I-I uh w-wanted to know if you ahem." He clears his throat as he glance to Stiles who only gave him two thumbs up.

"I is okay if you- if you." He stutters and the bell rang interrupting his question. Isaac let out a small sigh of relief.

"Oh, first period. I have to go. Tell me later okay?" She places the bouquet gently inside her locker and grabbed her text book before shutting her locker and leaving the boys. They watched her walk away as Isaac tapped Scott's shoulder who looked back at him.

"You already have someone else. Just let me have her." Isaac tells him before walking off as Stiles walked towards Scott.

"You didn't tell her?"
"No."
"You stuttered huh?"
"Yeah."
"There's a next time." Stiles says putting his arm around him and they left to go to their first class.

Many attempts both Isaac and Scott has done to ask Rose out only to be interrupted by Rose's friends, the bell, the teachers, and one another. Isaac had enough and pushes Scott to the locker during one period at an empty hallway.

"Didn't I just say to let me have her?"
"Why the hell would I let you? I like her too!" Scott shouted before pushing him as well.

"You already have someone who's interested in you!"
"I already like her!" They both began to fight as students began to pile the hallway.

"Hey! Both of you stop it!" The coach shouted as he pulls the two apart.

"The hell is the problem with you two?"
"His the problem." Isaac growls and Scott felt his anger growing more and more. Allison moves to the front to see the commotion along with Rose who stood next to her as did Jackson and Lydia.

"I'm the problem?! You can't even leave her alone!"
"Yeah cause I like her to began with!"
"I've known her longer than you did!"
"Enough! Who the hell are you two talking about and don't make riddles! I hate riddles and it makes my brain hurt." The coach scolded at them.

"We're talking about Rose." They both said at the same time as everyone immediately looked at Rose who felt embarrassed from the stares.

"Huh?" Rose looks around with confusion.

"You three. Come to my office." The coach tells them and Lydia patted her shoulder as Rose begrudgingly followed the three holding her bag and kept her head down as she nervously shaken from fear. They all sat down with Rose between the two.

"You two, move away from her 2 feet." The coach tells them which they did.

"Now, start from the beginning." He instructed and the two boys began to talk except for Rose. It was all gibberish and before the two boys began yelling at each other making Rose cover her ears.

"Hey! Hey! Enough! Seriously! You know this is the first time in my life I've see. A love triangle. Not really I saw one when I was in high school. I was part of that love triangle too."
"You graduated?"
"Of course I did, I wouldn't be here listening to you two yelling your throats out if I didn't." He glares making the two boys smile slightly with embarrassment.

"Now, Miss Rose. What happened?"
"I don't know. All I know is that it started this morning when Isaac gave me flowers and Scott trying to ask me a question and then they both began to ask a question and would only get interrupted." She tells him.

"That's an explanation. You two are at each other's throats because you like a girl?"
"Yes." The two boys answers immediately and Coach rolled his eyes.

"High school kids. I called your parents."
"W-Wait what." Isaac looked at him horrified.

"Y-You can't do that!"
"I can when it involved the fight Mister."
"Y-Yeah but-"
"ISAAC!" They all heard outside the office and the door opens as the four turned towards the door seeing the parents.

"What the hell did you do this time?!" The old man looked at Isaac glaring with hate as Isaac cowers in fear.

"Dad!" Rose stood up and ran to Klaus who wrapped his arms around her as Elijah rubbed her back.

"You'll give me an explanation later at home." The mother scolded Scott who gulps in fear.

"Well isn't this a very eventful sight." Coach commented watching the three different parents.

"We'll be taking her home if you do not mind." Elijah tells the coach shocking him that he has an English accent.

"Y-Yeah sure."
"We'll do the same." The two parents told them and Coach nodded as he watches the family take their kids outside.

"Wow." Coach shook his head shocked.

Elijah and Klaus led Rose to the car as the older man pulled Isaac harshly by the arm making Rose notice the behavior.

"Dad."
"Hm?"
"Look." She motions towards Isaac as Klaus turns his head seeing them. The old man began yelling at the young man who cowers at him.

"What should we do?"
"We can't do anything dear."
"Dad, you know what would happened to him."
"She's right Niklaus." Elijah tells his brother as Klaus sighs.

"Head to the car, I'll meet you back there." Klaus tells them and kisses her head before the two walked. Scott watches Rose being led away by her uncles when his mother stopped him.

"Now, tell me what the hell happened."
"Nothing."
"Nothing? I got a call from your teacher that you two fought and your telling me there's nothing?"
"Yes."
"Scott McCall you better tell me now." She glares and Scott sighs.

"I like this one girl."
"The girl that was inside the office with you three?"
"Yes."
"And you fought because of her?"
"Yes." Scott tells her with defeat and his mother sighs and looks to where the girl was seeing her get inside a very expensive care that did not belong in the parking lot with a familiar man making her tilt her head to the side.

"Mom?"
"Doesn't he look familiar to you?" She ask him and Scott looks as well.

"That's her uncle and that over there is her dad." Scott pointed towards Klaus who was talking to Isaac's father while keeping Isaac behind him which confuses Scott.

"Oh...huh."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing?"
"Don't question me young man because you are in trouble. Now let's go." She tells him and leaves as Scott sighs before following as well as listening to their conversation.

"You will leave your son with me and you'll never come back again."
"Sure have him, I don't want to see his face again."
"That's fine. Go to the car Isaac."
"O-Okay." Isaac immediately runs to car where both Rose and Elijah was at. Scott frowns as he enters his mother's car. Does that mean he'll be seeing him with the Mikaelson tomorrow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.5K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
210K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
38.3K 1.2K 34
After a long lovely Honeymoon break, the two couples has finally come back. The search for Holdes wasn't a success along with moving to New Orleans...
216K 6.8K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...