Sk8er Boi // Quackity ✔️

By -MAENAPP

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ A story in which he texts a random number as a dare and meets a famous skater girl. Or Alex mes... More

Introduction !!
One !!
Two !!
Three !!
Four !!
Five !!
Five pt.2 !!
Six !!
Seven !!
Eight !!
Nine !!
⚠️Important⚠️ please read
Ten !!
Eleven !!
Twelve !!
Thirteen !!
Fourteen !!
Fifteen !!
Sixteen !!
Seventeen !!
Eighteen !!
Nineteen !!
Twenty !!
Twenty-One !!
Twenty-Two !!
Twenty-Three !
Twenty-Four !
Halloween Special

Techno.

1.7K 92 24
By -MAENAPP

Rest In Peace techno. You were loved by so many, you've changed so many peoples lives. You were such a comfort, an adult figure, a role model to so many. You will forever and always be loved. Fly high and I hope to one day see you on the other side and finally get to meet one of my biggest inspirations. My condolences go out to his entire family and for him to send the money he made in full to his siblings for college was such a techno thing to do. Thank you for everything techno.

For anyone who read or started reading my other book Welcome Home, it has been discontinued and removed. Thanks for understanding and please respect my decision. As it makes me uncomfortable just looking at the book. I wish you all well.

Xoxo, Meda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 6.9K 18
"Why won't you let me love you?" In which you, a popular streamer, get visited in the UK by Quackity yet new feelings arise, feelings of love yet the...
113K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
96.1K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
8.9M 323K 70
a text sent to the wrong number. a conversation between two strangers. their lives changed forever, even if they don't know who's on the other si...