Eleven !!

"Hey Jimmy!" Sapnap walked over and hugged MrBeast, Roux awkwardly walked over to them not sure what to say.

"Its nice to see you again sapnap, you must be Roux? Karls Childhood friend?" Roux immediately shot her head up at the voice, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh yeah- I mean yes. I'm Roux, Nice to meet you." Roux shook His hand, which she was still extremely awkward and nervous.

"I'm Jimmy, or also known as MrBeast. But you probably already know that." He laughed, Sapnap laughed aswell while Roux just nervously chuckled and nodded.

"Okay let's get going. His party starts at 10 and you guys are the last ones to arrive." Roux glanced at her Apple Watch, the time saying 8:20 am. She began to get even more nervous. Sure dream and sapnap would be there for her, but who else was going?

"Roux you good?" Sapnap rubbed circles into her back when he realized her panicked state, she glanced up at him still worried.

"I think, can you make sure Jimmy knows and to tell his team? I'm not ready to reveal myself. Especially without Lydia, Sap." Sapnap gave Roux a hug, which she immediately accepted.

"Of course I will, dream and I will make sure to keep you safe and disguised. Okay?" Roux nodded her head, feeling more relieved. Jimmy had just finished putting their luggage in his trunk and hopped in the car.

"Lets go Lady and gent! We still have to make sure the party goes as expected." Both nodded with a smile and hopped into his back seat since Sapnap didn't want to leave Roux by herself.

<3

"We're back everyone!" Jimmy announced aloud, his voice bouncing around the rental home. Seemed more like a mansion to Roux, but that was besides the point.

Roux went to take off her backpack when she heard what sounded like a herd of animals running to their direction. She immediately pulled her hood up defensively, mask as well. This caused Sapnap to give her a worried glance.

"Sapnap?! Oh my god, hey!" Immediately Roux recognized the people there.

Other than one person. He was sat on the couch, glancing over at their direction. his hair was dirty blonde and he had green eyes. She saw a few people from the smp, Niki, Wilbur and Quackity. She had to double check, not believing what she was seeing. Then she slowly moved away from sapnap, worried out of her mind. She made her way to MrBeast and his friend who were in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Roux. Before you ask, don't worry Sapnap told me on the way in. We all know not to call you by your name infront of them, in the past Karl let us know he calls you Roxy, so we'll do the same! Also, You know you don't have to keep the stuff on though, it's okay here." Roux nodded with a smile, pulling down her hood, still keeping her mask on.

"Hi there, I'm Chandler. It's a pleasure to meet you." Roux smiled at him, Shaking his hand as well.

"Nice to meet you too, Chandler."

"Alright, Roxy since you seem extremely uncomfortable out there without Karl, which is completely understandable, your room is up the stairs and the one all the way at the end. Go get ready in there, settle in and I'll have Sapnap go fetch you. Also, remember that you're a key part of this surprise. When Sapnap goes to get you we'll have Karl ready for you to surprise him." It was like a wave of relief hit Roux, she nodded rapidly with a smile on her face.