Two !!

Nico Collins
Nothing Ever Changes
0:52──◉───────3:24

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Quackity? Guy's, what is a quackity? Is that like duck food or something?" Roux spoke before glancing at her chat, not before Lydia flicked her arm.

"Rou, do you realize how idiotic you sound right now?" Lydia said hysterically, Roux was still more confused than ever before she saw the chat fill with information about him.

"Oh, is he another twitch streamer? Must be pretty famous if you all are spamming me about him. Aye, do me a favor guys and on his next stream tell him boss wants to meet him about Jared." Roux started wheezing at the thought of him panicked again while Lydia just shook her head playfully and laughed with Roux.

"Okay everyone, lets end this here before Roux gets us banned from twitch." Lydia giggled but Roux lightly shoved her friend to the side as they started saying their outro.

"Thank you for watching us today everyone, I know it was only a 3 hour stream but Lyds wasn't gonna go on and I love her too much to put her through that again. Remember to eat, drink and stay safe! Bye bye!" Both girls laughed and ended the stream. Deciding it was late and both the girls had work in the morning they decided to head to sleep. With a hug and a goodnight, Lydia headed to her own room as Roux went to clean herself up and ready for bed.

Scrolling through Twitter she looked up the name "quackity" and looked at his account in curiosity.

"He knows karl? How come this man didn't tell me about him. Eh who cares, lets just sleep."

.         ..        ...

"Stream we'll be playing on the smp with Karl today. No, I won't be mexican dream today sadly but we'll be doing a little around the map so let's get back into team speak." Quackity un muted just to hear Karl having a laughingstock.

"GUYS, I'M SORRY-"

"Hello? Karl?" Karl stopped laughing and put his attention back on Quackity now that he was back.

"Hello mister quacks, you ready to play?" Both entered the sever and realized tommy and Wilbur were online.

Tommyinnit: BIG Q
Tommyinnit: VC1

Switching over both of them joined vc1 and heard tommy screaming at wilbur over Wilbur calling him a child.

"I am not a child, Wilbur! I'm a grown man!" Quackity started laughing while stifling out a hi which made Tommy stop.

"Can you guys please tell wilbur I'm a man? He won't believe me!" Everyone laughed it off and they began talking and walking around the map.

"Big Q, my chat is telling me to tell you to check your chat?" Quackity looked down at his chat confused until he gasped.

"OH MY GOD GUYS NO- HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT??" Quackity started screaming while reading his chat closely, the other three completely confused and oblivious.

"What happened? Did they expose you or something?" Wilbur spoke for the 3 as no one could figure out what was happening.

"Karl! They found out about the dare, I never told anyone about what they said at the end so I dunno how they found out but they're spamming my chat with 'boss wants to meet with you about Jared'?!" Karl broke into hysterics and started laughing so hard he began to hit his desk.

"Guys? What's going on?" Tommy spoke, confused.

"Okay so, yesterday I dared quackity to text a random number and he, for some reason, decided to act as a killer and the other person started playing along so he decided to block them. But the last thing the person said was that they would speak to their boss about letting quackity off easily. I guess they're a twitch streamer or maybe even a fan." Karl laughed in between his sentences, both boys letting out hums of agreement while snickering. While Quackity on the other hand was freaking out.

"Guys!! What do I do? I don't want to die-" He was cut off by the boys laughing harder at him.

"Big Q, i'm sure your fans found them somehow and the person sent them to notify you. Don't freak out too much." Wilbur and Karl agreed while Quackity tried to calm himself.

"Okay, lets get back to talking about making a new place."

Roux laughed as she watched him freak out on his stream. She found his reaction funny, though she didn't understand much since she hadn't played minecraft since she was 15.

Deciding it was late, Roux finally headed to sleep after texting Karl a goodnight.

"Karl why do you keep looking at your phone. We're supposed to be making fun of Chadnap." Quackity whined at his friend who fondly smiled at his phone.

"Oh sorry, my best friend texted me goodnight so I wished it back to her." He giggled at Quackitys gasp of fake offense.

"I'm supposed to be your best friend! You're cheating on me? Chat, I'm hurt." The stream went on, once in a while the chat would ask about the mystery girl who Karl knew but he would ignore it.

"Okay I think we should end stream, it's pretty late here guys. Thanks for stopping bye, a good day to you all!" Quackity Raided Ranboo who was just starting a stream with Tubbo and decided to talk to Karl for a little before they parted.

"So Karlitos, who's the lucky señorita?" Quackity teased Karl, that only ended in Karl laughing at Quackity.

"Dude, she's literally my best friend. And you know I'm not looking for relationships right now. She was telling me goodnight cause she lives in Texas." Karl smiled as he replied to Roux and closed his phone.

"Texas? So that means she's near Sapnap, interesting. How come you've never mentioned her?" Quackity started to grow curious of this mystery girl, the back of his head telling him to somehow get her on a stream for views.

"I guess so, she used to live here but then moved there for her college or whatever. Anyways, its late here. Imma head to sleep alright?" Karl yawned as he closed the minecraft tab and opened the Discord tab.

"Yeah of course, sleep well Karl." Quackity chuckled before waving at Karl and leaving the call.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

1041 Words

Authors Note:

Hi hi everyone!! So this whole week I'm off of classes so I'll hopefully be updating. Thank you for the reads, and also feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts. I'd love if you could, but happy belated valentines everyone! I happen to hate Valentines, but we got a bunch of streams today so that makes up for it! I'm also thinking of making a dream ff? I'm not sure though, please do give me your thoughts. Take care everyone, and don't forget to eat and stay hydrated! Also, wear your mask and stay safe. ❤