One !!

Maroon 5
One More Night
1:13───◉──────3:39

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Hey Lydia, I'm back from the skate park!" Roux Boomed, which bounced off the walls of their Texas flat.

"Oh Rou! You're back good, I wanted to head out for some food but I was waiting for you. Wanna head out? We can go to the pizza place down the street that you love so much." Without hesitation Roux nodded and grabbed her skateboard that was leaning on the door frame, while Lydia went and grabbed hers from her room.

Both girls raced to the pizza parlor, not caring once about the angry people who they passed by and more to the ones who exclaimed compliments to them. Once at the parlor both girls slowed themselves down before kicking up their boards and walking in. They were currently laughing about something a lady said as they waited in line. After ordering they both sat down and waited for the food to get there.

"So Lyds, how's it going with you know who?" Roux chuckled while wiggling her eyebrows at the now flushed Lydia.

"I- you- ugh, we're doing pretty well actually. She's super sweet and beautiful.. I could go on for hours. Oh! She also said she'd like to speak with you one day, since you're my childhood bestie you know?" Lydia talked on and on about her girlfriend with a goofy smile, this made Roux smile. They'd both been through rough times for being who they were and being able to see her best friend flushed and lovesick was enough to make her entire life complete.

"Really? I'd love to meet her- wait oh my gosh, what are her pronouns Lyd? You know I hate assuming them." Roux hated assuming things about people, she knew how it felt to be stereotyped and vowed to never do it to anyone.

"Oh! It's okay Rou, you didn't know don't sweat it. She's currently She/her, but we're trying out She/they." Roux smiled and nodded while as Lydia was about to speak their food arrived.

Both girls ate their food and took a walk to the park as it was the evening. The girls loved walks at this time of day, it was always quiet and calming. They sat down on the bench under the tree and began talking small, rambling about their week. It was a promise they've had for years where they'd tell eachother when they needed emotional support. You could say they were like sisters. They were just sitting until Roux randomly got a text, as she glanced at the text Lydia leaned on her shoulder curious as well.

(091) 726-3826

hey dude,
did you hide the body
like planned?

Both Roux and Lydia's eyes widened at the text but then Roux smiled having an idea.

No man, I thought
you were taking care of it?

What?! No!
You had that job!
WE'RE GONNA GO TO JAIL

Well, if we get caught it's your
fault dumbass. Maybe hire
more people next time! psht.

OKAY WAIT PERSON,
THIS WAS A PRANK????
PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE
JUST PLAYING AROUND??1!?1?!?1!

A what? Dude, boss told us
to hide Jared's body. What joke is
this supposed to be?

"Rou! You're gonna kill them, it's just a prank!!" Both the girls laughed at Rouxs' messed up humor as they waited for a reply.

UH PLEASE DON'T KILL
ME, I HAVE A WHOLE
BUNCH OF ANNOYING
FRIENDS WHO NEED ME-

Well, if boss let's you free
than sure buddy.

!THIS CONTACT HAS BLOCKED YOU!

Both the girls started hysterically laughing their lungs out, while Lydia was snorting (c u t e l y), Roux was full out wheezing. As they caught their breath they decided it was time to go home cause they had a stream to start.

.      ..      ...

"Hello stream! It's Roux and Lydia back with another horror game as you know it-"

"HI LOVELIES, I hope you're all doing amazing today. Make sure to eat and drink either as you're watching this or after!" Roux almost fell out of her chair when Lydia screamed at the viewers. She could literally hear it from the other room.

"God Lyd, I almost literally died cause of you." Roux rolled her eyes even if the chat couldn't see it, they knew she was as Lydia giggled. Both girls weren't facecam streamers. In fact no one knew what they looked like, and they planned to keep it that way. For the sake of them and their privacy.

"Alrighty, so now that we have a majority in the stream. Let's do a poll for today's game hm?" Earning a hum of agreement from Lydia's side Roux set the poll up.

"And, it looks like phasmophobia wins! I've heard good things about this game actually guys, I heard we get a ouija board!" Roux spoke, exaggerating the A. She then squealed with excitement, Lydia not so much as she nervously chuckled.

Opening the game, Lydia was already freaked out but having Roux jump out of the dark into her view didn't help.

"Rou!! You bitch, i'll get you back for that!" Roux giggled, this was normal for the duo. Roux would somehow scare Lydia and she knew she would be too scared near the end to do anything so she brushed it off.

"Lets get into it then, start!"

Both of them were doing well so far, until they upset the ghost by prying a little too much. This was when Lydia started screaming and both of the girls lost. Laughing, Roux told Lydia to end the call and come to her room for comfort and to talk to the stream for a few minutes before ending it for the night since it was already 2 am.

"Oh wait Rou, you should tell them about your encounter from earlier!" Roux looked at her friend confused, but immediately remembered what she meant.

"Okay guys so like, Lyd and I were just chilling at our local park when someone randomly texted me asking if i-" Roux then God closer to the mic, almost touching it with her lips. "Hid the body. It was hilarious, you guys know me and my amazing humor had to go along with it. Now they think imma murderer and we killed someone named jared." She chuckled.

The chat started cheering something about 'wilbur is gonna finally gonna be happy!' They brushed it off, preparing to end the stream when an unexpected donation came in.

"Oh! Katie thank you for the $10, and what do you guys mean it could've been Quackity?"

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

1102 words.

Authors Note:

Poor quackity, I hope you guys like this book! I had a random thought at 1 am so here I am. I'll try and update this book as quick as I can but school is a bit hard for me. Everyone stay safe, wear your mask, eat and drink well!