Red Lights || HyunChan

De youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 2 •"We are written in the stars"• "Tell me... you hate me. That you can't stan... Mai multe

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19. 🔞
Chapter 20
Chapter 21•
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🔞Chapter 25🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 24

182 13 6
De youngNfreeAstronAut

Kiss after kiss... even if I tried to hold myself back, I just couldn't.

Hyunjin kissed me over and over, one kiss more intense than the last one, but still a gentleman. His hands sweetly traveled from my neck to my cheeks, I never thought he'd be this kind when it came to things like this.

His lips slowly started to move all towards my neck, turning this sweet moment into something more heated.

I knew myself. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop him, especially with this feeling I get towards him. Do I like him?

Clearly I do feel something, otherwise I wouldn't be so weak to allow him to kiss me. What is it that I feel?

Time was moving much more slower, and I could feel his lips all over my skin while he moved so gentle and so slow.

If only this amazing feeling wasn't interrupted by the most predictable thing. My mind started to picture something else, someone else, actually.

"Wait..." I moved a little away from him.

Mr. Hwang stopped immediately, looking back at me and waiting for my next words. He didn't seem to be bothered at all, he really respected the fact that I asked him to stop in the middle of.. well, you know, something like this.

I was trying my best to find words to explain why I asked him to stop, but nothing came out. He exhaled, as if he already knew. His determined face turned into disappointment.

"I know what you're thinking, DaEun" he rested his arm behind me, over the wall. I didn't know if he was really aware, but it felt like he was, and I felt terrible about it.

"I'm .. I'm sorry, mr Hwang, I don't know why-"

"Hey, I know it's been weird for you, I know you've been through a lot, too, but-"

"I cant understand why, but it's impossible for me not to think of C-"

"Stop" he lowered his head, "don't."

"Mr Hwang-"

"DaEun" he held my face, eyes deep into mine. He thought about his words for a few seconds before speaking, I could tell.

"I'm real, and I'm here."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I'm right here, in this timeline, in this world. He's not real-"

"He is real." I interrupted. It wasn't my intention to sound rude, though.

"He was real, DaEun, you know that. Whatever is happening right now, we both know it's not right for you to even try to-"

"I get it, stop."

"You can't tell me it's normal." He said. "You can't tell me that you're not aware of what could happen if you get into anything with him", "you can't just-"

"Okay! Okay I get it!" I moved away from him and walked towards the door. My head was a mess and now I had both of them in it.

He walked towards me, looking a little annoyed, but still calm.

"It's not right, and you know it. DaEun he's from another goddamn timeline, and mostly-"

"And mostly, what, Mr Hwang? Are you going to throw flowers at yourself just because you're right here right now? Just because for once in your life you're not sure if you can put your hands on something?"

"Mostly, his story is already written, there is no way you would mess up that-"

"I don't want to hear it right now"

"Why are you defending what's impossible? You can't possible be falling in... love" he stopped at his words, realizing it was more like casting a curse.

"Are you really falling for him? A man that's not even real?"

"He is real"

"Is that a yes?"

"You should go now, we got carried away a few minutes ago-"

"Is that why you kissed me back?"

"Why do you argue with everything I say?"

"'Me?! You're the one arguing with me!"

"I'm sorry, I just.. I just need to cool down."

"If I told you that I'm falling in love with you...would you accept my feelings?"

"You're not in love with me"

"If Chan told you that he's fallen for you, would you accept his feelings?"

I stopped. I hated myself for it, but my heart was so divided I was going crazy.

"Silence grants." He walked past me and opened the door. I really wanted to say something, anything, but I was a mess between Chan and the moment I just had shared with Hyunjin, that kissing session that felt more than amazing; not because he was good, but because it was him.

"Just remember, DaEun." He looked back at me. "I'm here, right now. I exist at the same time as you, I'm real, my story isn't finished yet, just like you."

"I know..."

"Maybe I should just stop trying to make you accept me, I didn't mean to force you to anything you didn't want. I didn't mean that kiss"

Wait, what?

He closed the door without looking back at me, without saying anything else, but leaving this huge awful mood behind him.

Why is it that complicated things always happen so suddenly to low-profile people like me? It's like I'm the main character of a story.

But why did those words hurt like hell?

"I didn't mean that kiss"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd POV

"Sir! What happened? Are you okay?!"

"I am okay  Changbin..."

"Where is the girl?"

"She.. disappeared"

"What do you mean?"

"I literally blinked and she was gone."

"How?"

"I have no idea, but maybe.."

"...maybe?" Changbin wondered.

"Maybe it was for the best.. no. It was for the best, no doubt."

Chan, as well as DaEun, felt helpless. He knew whatever had caused an opening between timelines wasn't crazy enough to actually think about trying to be together.

Even though Chan had offered her to marry him and to stay, he knew it was too much to ask, and he knew DaEun would say no.

Did she say no because of what she already had set by her own in her time, or.. because of him?

"Why does his presence bother me so much?" Chan mumbled. "I hate it"

"Sir?"

"Nothing, Changbin, Pay no attention to me."
Even though everything was as weird as it could be, he still wondered what happened to DaEun. The fact that he was so calm when his servant ran to him just minutes ago, didn't mean that he was actually calm.

He had to pretend, but he was concerned. Crossing the gate was the only way to get back as far as he knew, but DaEun didn't cross that gate. A million thoughts haunted his mind, wondering if she even got safe to her house.

There was nothing he could do, but to only hope for the best.

"Sir!" Changbin waved his hand in front of the king's face.

"Sorry" Chan apologized, "what were you saying?"

"Her majesty is home"

"Mom? So soon?"

"I came running to you for that reason. Good thing that girl left-" his words were cut by Chan's stare. "Sorry" he lowered his head.

"Why is she back so soon?"

"Not sure, but she wants to see you"

"Of course.." Chan rolled his eyes, walking back to his palace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Chanie"

"Hello, mother. How was your trip?"

"Quite interesting I must admit, but everything was nice."

"I thought you were going for three weeks?"

"I was, but everything went very, very well, a little too well, even" his mother seemed to be thoughtful.

"Well, the good part is always the best" Chan smiled, making his mother smile back at him.

"Where is your golden crest pin, Chan?"

"My-my crest pin? Uh I lost it in the woods-"

"You lost an object that is meant to be really good taken care of? How?"

"Well, I, uh.." he scratched the back of his neck, trying to figure something to say, anything. His mother rolled her eyes, knowing he was trying his best to lie.

"Do not bother" she laughed, "I will talk with Changbin about that later. For now, I want to show you what I brought, come here"

She pulled a little red velvet bag, catching Chan's attention almost immediately, as he got closer to check out what his mother had brought.

She took out some golden object, which Chan recognized instantly.

"Who carved this for you?"

"Carve it for me, no one."

"Not possible."

"Exactly. That is the reason why I accepted it without thinking. The one you have- or had, was personally made for your father. No person outside our lands is familiar with our crest."

"Where did you get it? I thought ours was unique."

"That is the most mesmerizing part of it. During my stay on outlands, I was invited to a festival, a celebration to the beginning of summer.

Everything was beautiful, the food was delicious. The town was having an amazing time, pure joy. At a moment, this one man approached me and bowed, offering me this little bag."

"So he did carve it for you." Chan insisted.

"Patience. He did not." She assured. "He told me to please take it as a gift. I thanked him and opened it immediately. At first, I did believe he had carved our crest with gold in emeralds, but he presented this gift as something else."

Chan listened to his mother, as intrigued as ever.

"He said he had found this on sacred lands, and that the gods had told him it represented two divine gifts"

"Divine gifts?"

"Protection and rebirth."

"Is that the meaning of our crest?"

"The meaning of our crest is power."

"Hmmm.. and What else did he say?"

"I asked him if he had visited our lands to make such a beautiful object, but he denied it. He said the earth had given him this stone for him to give it to the right owner, and somehow he believed I was the one."

"Then, you suggest this stone was naturally made? It looks exactly like mine"

"I told him that; about our crest. He said the sacred lands never manifest by coincidence."

"Sacred lands, huh?"

"I always considered it a myth, but your father strongly believed it was real."

Chan wondered if the pin-like golden crest he had given to DaEun was really unique, considering his mother's story.

"Now that you confessed, I recommend you to go back to the woods and look for it."

"Why?"

"Well, before leaving, the man also said I should visit the sacred lands and pray for prosperity and health, and you know how superstitious I am" she chuckled, "so I want to take both pieces. As he said and I believed, these are not coincidence."

"Do you even know where the sacred lands are?"

"No, but I Can figure it out. Your father used to say it was somewhere hidden in the mountains."

"How are you ever going to locate it?"

"The location that should worry you, is your pin's."

"I told you I lost it-"

"If you lost it inside our property, it has to be there. Now please, do as I say."

He knew he was in trouble.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been so long guys 😭🥲 I'm so sorry. A lot has happened too, I got sick, got kind of promoted and had training at work, and now I'm preparing stuff because I'm going to Fort Worth to Skz concert!🎊

Im sorry it took me forever to update. Thank you for being here reading my story and for waiting. 🥲 please do expect next chapter, you're gonna like it🌚

Please stay safe and healthy! 🤍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

168K 6.2K 22
*just a disclaimer this was my first attempt at a full length fanfic all those years ago so it's pretty bad,,, Y/N is rather cringy and annoying so I...
15.2K 1.2K 30
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
50.6K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
39.6K 2.1K 25
In a world full of hybrids and magic abilities Hwang Hyunjin didn't think he would ever be surprised by anything. He certainly was wrong.. Or~ About...