Life with a stranger: Thread...

By _AestheticWriter22_

The 4th part of my story LIFE WITH A STANGER! To know more read the previous three parts! First one is on F... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Last Chapter
End

Chapter 38

749 134 7
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

9 Months Later

Alisha came out of the washroom taping her faxe with a towel... as her eyes fell on her husband she gritted her teeth before walking towards the bed... standing beside his bare back alisha spoke...

Alisha: Mann get up!

Mann just groaned and moved his face on the other side... Alisha sqeezed her eyes and pulled tge duvet from his body as mann laid there only in his boxers... as the cool breeze of air conditioner fell on his bare tights mann groaned and opened his one eyes to see his wife glaring at him...

Mann: I didn't do anything baby!

He said in his husky morning voice while all alisha did was to literally shout at him...

Alisha: mann malhotra you are getting up this instant or I am going to pour cold water on you!

The voice made mann clear that his wife will do that if we won't wake up... so he sat up and holding alisha's hand made her sit in front him... rubbing his eyes he looked at alisha asking her...

Mann: how come my sweet alisha is becoming a devil?

Alisha slapped his shoulder making mann smile but then he asked in his genuine voice...

Mann: what happened? You are behaving way to different from a few days!

Alisha kept looking at mann before felling in his embrace... mann immediately wrapped his arms around her kissing alisha's hair...

Alisha: I am not liking this!

Mann: what baby?

Mann asked on which alisha looked up at him...

Alisha: this getting angry on simple things, feeling emotional all of a sudden!

Mann kissed her forehead saying...

Mann: talk to mama about it!

Alisha nodded her head before she asked mann to get ready and he walked to the bathroom...
here on the other side Ridhima woke up and found herself all alone on the bed... she sighed and getting up rolled her hair in a messy bun while walking to her daughters room through the attached door... Ridhima opened the curtains letting the sun peek through the windows.... she then walked to 4 years old avni and sitting on her bed creased avni's hair....

Ridhima: Avu wake up!

Avni pouted in her sleep and turned her face.... Ridhima smiled lightly before kissing avni's cheek and creasing her hair...

Ridhima: don't avu want pancakes?

Avni groggily opened her eyes rubbing then with the back of her hand...

Avni: pancake?

Ridhima nodded her head when she listened aleeha's voice...

Aleeha: baba!

Ridhima looked at her 1 and 1/2 year old daughter sitting in her crib rubbing her fists on her eyes... Ridhima smiled at her voice as Aleeha is way too much attached to Aayush, even the first word she spoke was Baba, and nowadays she call everyone baba... and this made Aayush so happy because even avni spoke baba as her first word making Ridhima glare at her husband who was flying high in the clouds...

Ridhima got up and walking to aleeha picked her up in her arms... aleeha looked at Ridhima and asked...

Aleeha: baba?

Ridhima just looked at avni and told her as she was again trying to sneak in the bed...

Ridhima: avu get up fast!

Avni pouted at her mother but then stood up and Ridhima made her daughters ready... as she was making avni's hair with aleeha sitting beside them holding the bottle of the clonge..

Avni: mama where is baba?

Ridhima pinned her hair telling avni...

Ridhima: baba went to office!
Aleeha: baba!

Aleeha too asked her mother after listenibg to avni... Ridhima kissed aleeha's chubby cheeks saying...

Ridhima: baba will come soon!

Saying so she took the duo down... making them sit in the living room she walked to the kitchen and saw nandini making the breakfast...

Ridhima: good morning bua!

Ridhima greeted nandini who smiled and greeted her back asking her...

Nandini: where are my two babies?

Ridhima smiled taking out juice and her daughters straw glasses....

Ridhima: both are outside!

Nandini nodded and said...

Nandini: okay! You give them this juice, by then i will be done with breakfast!

Ridhima: you could have wait for me!

Ridhima said on which nandini passed her a smile taking the omelette out in a plate...

Nandini: dealing with kids is way too much! So for now! You do that!

Ridhima nodded her head with a pout making nandini chuckle before Ridhima took the glasses after closing them and walked out to the living room... as she came out she saw both her girls were clinging to manik as manik sat on the couch... Ridhima smiled and walking to them spoke...

Ridhima: avu! Aleeha! Leave my mamu!

The two girls looked at their mother with manik... manik smiled at Ridhima while avni hugged manik tightly...

Avni: no he is my grandpa!

Ridhima chuckled and picking up aleeha he made her sit beside manik and passed her the glass... which aleeha latched in an instant... after that she gave the glass to avni who took that still hugging manik so maik made avni sit on his lap...

Ridhima: are you okay mamu?

Manik looked at Ridhima and passed her a smile...

Manik: much better!

Manik had fever from past 1 week... the lose of his parents made him weak mentally and it eventually made him fall sick, yet 2 months ago As the whole malhotra family was in India for a family get together Ronit fall in all of a sudden making everyone worried and at last he left the world leaving a grieving family behind... after 1 month they came back to Belgium but manik was not feeling well to go to office and Aayush took the charge asking manik to stay back... but after some time manik's health was not improving and at last he fall sick with high fever....

Manik: Aayush kahan hai?

Ridhima sighed telling manik...

Ridhima: he went to office early!

Just then nandini came there and walking to manik creased his hair before checking his forehead...

Nandini: Everything fine?

Manik nodded with a smile and nandini bend down to kiss manik's forehead... manik then said to nandini...

Manik: you son is going to listen something from me!

Nandini frowned but then got to know that he was talking about Aayush! She sighed and at the same time alisha and mann came there.... mann immediately picked up aleeha in his arms making aleeha laugh while avni too smiled looking at them drinking her juice... whiel nandini with a smile looked at alisha and saw her not so happy face... so walking to alisha nandini asked...

Nandini: What happened? You are not looking fine!

Alisha gave a small lip tied smile and told nandini...

Alisha: yea, I actually wanted to talk to you about it!

Nandini nodded when the maid came and told everyone about the breakfast table... soon enough all of them were having their breakfast with nandini feeding avni and aleeha was being feed by Ridhima...

......................

Nandini sat beside alisha on the couch and held her hand to check her nerves with Ridhima sitting on the other couch looking at the duo as the home was all silent... after breakfast manik got ready and asked mann to take him to office to see Aayush... and looking at the duo all ready avni and aleeha demanded to go with them.... how could manik deny any wish of his children or grandchildren? He took them with him...

Nandini after checking alisha's nerves she smiled and then asked alisha with with smile...

Nandini: when was your last monthly cycle?

Alisha felt heat raising up to her cheeks... she is the same shy alisha for everyone else except Mann... Ridhima grinned at nandini's words... while alisha licked her lips telling her with meek voice...

Alisha: Amm, I am late for 3 weeks!

Nandini smiled brightly and literally jumped on her foot kissing alisha's head...

Nandini: Im going to be granny again!

Alisha looked up at nandini on which nandini said cupping her face...

Nandini: you are pregnant!

Alisha sat there trying to gather the words nandini just uttered... while Ridhima too smiled happily... just then the bell rang and the trio looked at the door.. Ridhima with a big grin arn to open the door thinking it to be mann and manik... but as she opened the door she saw naira standing there with Richard... naira was holding her 7 months old boy whom Richard named Ron, while mahi was in Richard's arms...

Naira smiled at Ridhima who hugged her with being over excited...

Naira: what's up with the over excited smile?

Naira asked coming inside with Ridhima picking up mahi in her arms... and Richard went to take out naira's luggage as she was going to stay at her parents... as naira and Ridhima reached the living room they saw nandini feeding alisha a chocolate while alisha was blushing...

Naira looked at the three ladies and then she smiled as her mind worked and at last naira asked...

Naira: am i thinking right?

She asked Ridhima who nodded her head... and naira let out a loud shrill....

Naira: eeeeee my baby brother and baby alisha is going to having a baby!

Just then Richard came there running...

Richard: what happened!

The ladies looked at Richard who kept looking at them before asking...

Richard: say something! What was that shout?

Naira grinned at her husband when nandini spoke...

Nandini: Richard I thought that you would be habitual of naira's unexcepted shouts!

Naira pouted at her mother sitting on the couch beside alisha While Richard chuckled and told nandini...

Richard: I am actually, but I thought something really happened!

Nandini laughed with others while naira pouted... the scene was diverted by mahi who called nandini...

Mahi: granny!

Nandini smiled at mahi and picked her up saying...

Nandini: granny's baby!

Mahi smiled and hugged nandini and nandini to rocked her in her arms....

..........................

Alisha was standing in front the vanity table placing her hand on her abdomen... after that Ridhima passed her a pregnancy kit and it also turned out positive.... but alisha asked the 3 ladies to not to tell anyone about it as she wanted to tell mann... thou she was feeling shy to tell them this but still she did... she didn't even told her mother about it because she wanted to tell that mann first...

Alisha was on her thoughts when mann came inside the room after coming back from the office with manik and Aayush with te two girls... and nandini directly asked him to go to his room... coming inside mann closed the door and walking to alisha hugged her from back kissing her nape...

Mann: hey baby!

Alisha smiled and held his hand which was on her abdomen...

Alisha: when you came?

Mann: just now!

Mann answered and looked up at alisha from the mirror and mann asked...

Mann: mama said you were calling me!

Alisha smiled and turned around in mann's arms... she snaked her arms around mann's neck and he just held her close... then leaning to his shoulder alisha placed her head over there before she wispered...

Alisha: I am pregnant! We are going to have a baby.

Mann's eyes went wide as he looked at her with big eyes and alisha just laughed....

Mann: you are not joking! Right?

Alisha nodded in no with a big smile and said....

Alisha: we are going to be parents!

And in the next moment alisha was in the air as mann lifted her up in his arms and swirled her around... alisha laughed looking at mann's big smile... as mann made her stand on her foot he spoke...

Mann: Thank You baby! I Love You!

Saying so he took alisha for a kiss who happily kissed him back with a smile still playing on their lips....

....................

2000 words!
2 chapters left!
By sunday will complete the story!
Do let me know about the update!
Hope it was up to the mark!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
91.5K 9.2K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
16.8K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
179K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...