CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15

8.4K 245 20
By haileyolsen20

My body is getting fragile due to no exercises or work out or any form of work, the only thing I do in this house is eat, sleep and poop. This has been my daily routine, so today I thought of doing some excercise.

You can do it Naomi, come on..

I plugged my earphones into my phone before tossing my phone into my shorts pocket. I pushed the ear plugs into my ears and scurried out of my room. I made my way towards the lounge.

It's a perfect place to exercise.

King wasn't here and today also he called me downstairs early in the morning to have breakfast.

I don't know why he calls me downstairs to have breakfast with him??

As I reached the lounge, I pulled the white curtains away from huge glass wall inviting the beautiful view of the pond and the garden.

I'm ready..

With the cheap thrill song on, I started my exercise which I learnt a month ago. I raised my both arms up and bent down to touch my feet, I did that ten times, next was plank followed by jumping jack. I did a variety of exercises and finally one was remaining in which I had to place my leg on a table angled in 90 degree. I glanced at the coffee table which was too short.

Nah..

I looked around the lounge and found a medium sized wooden cupboard and on top it of was some antic pieces.

I walked towards the cupboard and placed all these golden pieces at the sides before lifting my leg up the cupboard. I leaned my body towards the leg, to touch my feet. When I finished doing it, I cautiously tried to put my feet down but in process, my feet touched one of the antic piece. Along with my leg, the antic piece fell down on the wooden floor.

I gasped as I saw it breaking in two pieces. It was a golden colour boat along with a golden ball on top of it. And when it fell, the ball and the boat separated.

Oh my me!!

I abruptly bent down and picked the two pieces down the floor. It looked expensive. I tried to attach it but miserably failed.

Ughh!! Who keeps such rubbish things inside their house.

Stupid Kingston..

Calm down, you can handle it.

I'll try to attach it with the glue, yeah I can attach it with the glue.

I kept the pieces on the armchair which was beside the cupboard and hurriedly sprinted towards the kitchen. I opened the cabinets one by one before pushing my hands inside, in search of a glue.

Please.... please let the glue be in here somewhere.

Open and closed, open and closed, open and closed, open and finally I found a bottle of glue. It was a blue colour bottle of glue.

I sighed in relief.

Thank God!!

I walked back towards the lounge and kneeled down in front of the armchair.

I was opening the top of the bottle, when I read this.

Caution:
It can also stick your palms together, be careful and keep it out of children's reach.

Oh!! It's very effective..

Good good..

I took the brush out which was full of glue and kept the bottle on the armchair before taking the golden boat and ball. Cautiously, I applied it on the broken side and then attached it. I blew some air to the antic, I stood up and while standing up, the glue bottle fell on the seat of the armchair, spilling the liquid on the seat and again a horrified gasp escaped my lips.

Today is the worst day of my life.

I placed the antic back in it's place before crouching down towards the armchair. I took the bottle and covered it with the top.

And now I have to clean the armchair.

Dammit..

I marched towards the kitchen and kept the glue back to its place, when suddenly my phone dinged. I pulled it out of my pocket and a huge smile formed on my lips.

The new episode was out of the series I watch.

You have to clean the couch..

Inner Naomi reminded me.

I'll clean it later on, however king arrives in the evening, I still have a lot of time to clean it.

I ascended upstairs towards my room to watch the new episode of my series.

20 minutes later.

The episode was really good and I'm really excited for the next one.

I really can't wait for another two days, I really hate to watch these ongoing series, it torments me a lot.

You have an armchair to clean.

Yeah...yeah. I descended downstairs and was about to make my way towards the kitchen, when I saw a figure sitting inside the lounge.

I marched towards the lounge with slow steps. As I approached the inside of the lounge, my heart stopped because sitting here inside the lounge was king and to my utter horror, he was sitting on the same armchair in which I spilled the glue.

How come he's early today??

He was staring at the view of his garden through the glass wall in peace. His back was facing me, suddenly his phone rang, which was placed on the arm rest.

"Hello?" He answered his phone.
"Yeah it's in my room, I'll send you the copy." His voice was calm and here my heart beat had kicked upto a notch.

He disconnected the call before placing his hands on the armrest in order to get up when I suddenly...

"Mr Kingston!!" I screamed like a banshee at which he flinched.

"What happened Miss Nolan?" His face was calm.

"Please don't get up from the chair." My tone was pleading.

Please do listen to me.

"Why?"

Because I'm saying so.

My insides were crying due to the storm I have to face in a minute or two.

"Because you cannot get up from that chair." I blurted out.

His forehead creased. "What do you mean?" With that he tried to lift his body from the chair but couldn't.

That glue is indeed very effective..

"What....what have you done?" He tried his best to get up from that chair but miserably failed.

I swallowed.
"I was do..ing som..some cr..craft work and...spilled ..the glue by mistakely on that chair" I lied, I stuttered with a low voice.

His eyes turned deadly as I swallowed hard with sweat trickling down my forehead and anxiety building up inside me was not helping me either.

"Are you nuts, Miss Nolan!!" He bursted with a thrumming rage as I shrunk.

"I--" to be honest I really don't know what to say.

He clutched the armrest tightly and with full force pulled himself up from the seat, followed by a cloth ripping sound. His pants just got caught.

His eyes widened as he gasped loudly and muttered a curse under his breath before collapsing on the seat with a red face.

You know that pant ripping sound, trrrrrrrrr........

I bit my lips to suppress a laugh, mixture of anxiety and amusement was inside me. Suddenly king shot me a warning glare and now only anxiety consumed me, amusement was long gone.

I'm so soo dead.

His face was all red, I don't know whether it was due to anger or embarrassment.

It better be due to embarrassment because he has embarrassed me many times infront of Daria..

"I'm sor--"

"Will you just go upstairs, Miss Nolan." His voice boomed through the lounge.

I nodded hastily before rushing towards my room, upstairs.

I shut the door and leaned onto it before laughing my lungs out.

That was so funny.

I should have shooted a video of Mr Kingston on that situation with a hash tag.
#I just ripped ceo slash mafia king's pants.

Oh! that sounds too vulgar.

I cluchted my tummy and laughed so hard.

He might be covering his ass with his palms to get inside his room.

The sight was so funny.

It's fun to annoy the CEO slash mafia.

____________________

Keep scrolling, it's a double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 371 25
Running from the ghosts of her past Julia arrives in New York and starts working with her old school friend, Zoey. Just as things start to look up fo...
1.7K 482 35
A girl who's sweet enough but crushed by world's behaviour takes a turn and becomes the coldest revenge taker..how does that sound always a guy mafia...
120 43 13
Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a diff...
165K 4.5K 20
The world turns everyday and for James his life couldn't be any worse than it is. After witnessing his father's brutal murder he is kidnapped and for...