A Reincarnated Slime and A St...

Від BlameMyGamingChair

Disclaimer: This is a non-profit Fanfiction Parody. I do not own「Tensei Shittara Slime Datta Ken」and 「Bungou... Більше

Prologue: The Book And Reincarnation
A Great Service
Sense Of Being A Human
Begin The Journey Of A Human
Socially Suicidal Human
The Suicidal's Schemes
A fiend suicidal?
Black And The Mask
The Manipulative And Suicidal
Foreshadowing
To The Stray dogs
Dwelling Of The Spirits
The Suicidal Saved The Souls
Suicidal's Masterplan
What Really Happened
The Manipulative Suicidal

Fulfilling The Contract

1.2K 45 8
Від BlameMyGamingChair

Kufufu, Intriguing... Very intriguing indeed! 

"W-whoa..."

"That's the power of the champions who reigns at the top?"

The spectators watch our fight in awe.

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank* *Clank* I repelled the human- No, Shizu-san's sword swiftly with my hands.

"Just who in the world are you...?" Shizu-san asked during the fight.

"Should the one who is about to die be concerned with that? Knowing will bring you despair..." I dash forward at her, "If you knew at all that is!!" *CLANK* *BOOM*

My claws met her flames Ignited blade as her flame illuminate both her white mask and my demonic face as we lock on each other.

"Of course... My identity is none of your business, don't you think?" I asked her back.

In response to my carefree question, "True, it isn't my problem... But letting you run free would be far too dangerous, So sorry about this, but I'm going to get serious!!" her flames pushed me back a little bit.

We both jumped back to get some distance.

"Kufufufu... Interesting." That's not a lie... She is quite interesting. The humans called her a "Champion". That's already intriguing by itself.

Her name... Her choice of weapons... Ahh~ otherworlders, I researched how to summon myself to the other worlds instead of the Cardinal World. 

But nevertheless... So that is the reason she has Ifrit.

But then why doesn't she resonate with him?

Curious... how very curious!!!

"Hmph, that lax attitude of yours will be the reason for your death" Ah, if that's the case then I should do this more? It's duly noted then.

Just as I was contemplating her words, her flames rage wildly, even brighter and hotter than before.

"I'm ending this now... 『Inferno Flames』!!!" Upon her call, she swings the explosive sword down at me.

"Fufu..." *BOOM*

I've long tasted this feeling...  "Pain", I used to hate it while I was in the port mafia.

Probably it is because it gave me the feeling of death even though I am not able to experience death itself.

But well, I still need to fulfill my contract so I can't have my physical body burned down to crisps in here.

*Wooosh* as the flame died down, the spectator's eyes went wide, shocked at what they were seeing.

"Oi... Are you serious right now...?" One of the adventurers muttered.

"Kufufufu... Never thought there would be a time when I encounter a human who can bring Ifrit's power to this degree... Been a long time since I found a battle so amusing." Those words left my mouth as they look at my new form.

My hooded cloak was long burned to a crisp as of now I protect myself with my demonic jet-black wings.

"It's hard to believe... So the Demon was you." My opponent accused.

Rude... For all that is worth, I'll be straight up slaughtering everyone and not pulling these laughable schemes if I wanted to get more souls...

"Are you kidding me... Even with that attack, he's unharmed." The previous guy named Cougar muttered loudly.

Which brought my attention as I responded. "No, I must correct you; I am not unharmed, I did feel a bit of pain but that is exactly what makes this fight so fun." It's been a while since I could enjoy a fight.

Perhaps it was because my humanity kicked in which led me to stop pursuing power in the past.

But now the thrill of trampling your enemies has come back into my sense.

But now that I've revealed myself, "Now then... Let's put an end to this."

*SWOSH* Swiftly, I dashed in front of Shizu, leaving after images in the process.

And with my clawed hand, I targeted her head.

I will slaughter everyone in this castle after her death, and find the demon known as "Orthos" Or whatever and make him my plaything. Heh, it's been fun Shizue Izawa.

But just as I thought my attack would reach her, *SHING* *BOOM*

*Splatter*

Now, this is interesting...

The moment my claws reached her white mask, I felt like my body was pushed by a small shockwave.

But that's not all...

The blood, colored in black from my physical body splattered everywhere at the same time I lost the circuits to the nervous system that were supposed to go to my right hand.

I was sure magicules and 『Mimicry』 were embedded with that arm nicely, I even prepared to take her soul with that clawed arm to give her a painless death.

Just like the principle of summoning something, I used that Summoning magic to coat herself and at the same time move and devour them...

By disregarding the parts where you would create or move their material body, we demons use that same principle to take someone's soul...

Even though humans summoned both an otherworlder's soul AND body at the same time throughout history.

But this is Summoning Magic, a magic technique that creates cracks within time and space, ultimately summoning a soul from another realm.

Yet...

The reason for this is not her, it's... "Impossible... That mask, that time comprehension... I can't believe it, Infinity? ... it's Infinity!??"

An object that is not restricted by the time itself, as such prevented my "summoning" Of her soul through physical contact... Kufufufu.

Nihility... Right, that's what would I describe what that mask feels like.

Just like my past Gift, 『No Longer Human』.

An endless void of nothingness, very empty that it may even be filled with the universe itself.

Someone who is capable of making such an item... Might even be comparable to a God.

"I can only assume that your mask surpasses time... To think there is a human who could use such an item. Kufufufu, how very intriguing!"

No... I can't die here. Even now that I still desire death — there's no way I could die at a time like this.

If the "Book" was the truth of my past world... Then what lies behind that mask, shall be the truth of this world.

For example... Veldanava-sama.

Fufu, I can't seem to wipe off the smile I have on my face.

"Very well... This will be enough for today." While saying that, I retreated by a reverse summoning spell, and disappeared as the spectators cheered at the female champion as they thought she had successfully scared the demon away.

.
.
.

I did say I retreated, but that's not the case at all... I wanted that mask. So I observes the human named Shizue Izawa from the shadows.

But there's one problem...

It looks like there's a bit an error of in my deduction, seems like I'm getting a little bit rusty huh? I relied too much on my skill, 『Great Wiseman』.

It turns out, that the true ruler of this kingdom is a greater demon. Haa... These kinds of schemes... This audacity to become so cocky just because they evolved into an Archdemon...

Except for Bleu and vert— no, except Rain and Mizari, that "Guy"'s subordinates are all just childish mutt.

And Shizu-san was being cornered by him.

Reaching to her mask, it seems like Shizu is trying to let Ifrit rampage.

How unsettling...

"Now... We can't have that" I interrupted their fight.

It resulted to turn the self-proclaimed Archdemon's attention to me. "Hm?"

"How can the one who caused me pain die at the hands of this weakling...?" I stated with a tone that hides my anger.

The self-proclaimed Archdemon released Shizu and turns his whole body in my direction.

"Y-you're..." These are Shizu's words as she catches her breaths due to the weakling's(Orthos) previous neck grasp.

"It is my policy to keep my promises... Kufu—" I let go of the round objects I hold on my only left hand to the ground. *Thud* It revealed as the heads of all the soldiers... Especially the knight captain himself.

A second later, their heads unleash magicules and transformed back into their original state... Lesser demons.

"Impossible! Our knights are renowned for their unrivaled strength!" These are the words of the previous Minister.

I scoffed at him, "You called them 'Unrivalled' just because they can kill lesser demons...? *Sigh* your standards for strengths are far too low." Human Ignorance can sometimes be a blessing and annoying for me... This is bad for my blood. Oh wait, I don't need blood to survive...

"Kuh... You might be strong but you're no match for us!"

"After the Conqueror of flames, you will be next!"

Deary, this is killing me.

"Just wait there and— GAHK!!!" *SPLATTER* I moved beside him without even being noticed, and my claws pierces his skull, killing him instantly.

As I pulled my claws back and the body dropped, I turn my body nonchalantly to the other human known as the "king". In reality, the human king willingly let the demon reign in the shadows.

He's just a puppet, so his death won't make that Orthos guy contemplate either.

" No... It can't be!! We have the protection of a greater demon... H- HI—" *SHING* *SPLAT*

"Stop squealing, trash." Those words escaped from my mouth.

Then finally I made my way towards the still grinning arrogantly, a greater demon named Orthos.

"Heh! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Just because you defeated our puppets, do you think you can defeat ME, an Archdemon?? A lower demon like you can't—" *SWOOSH*

"GYAAAAAAAAAH"

My hand has already taken a hold of his neck, lifting him up before he even realizes it.

QMagicules gathered in my palms and my claws dug through the face of the self-proclaimed Archdemon.

He doesn't even know how to detect my presence and yet this worm thinks as if he could corner someone who inflicts pain on me then he could defeat me.

How laughable.

"Who are you calling 'lower' huh? For a dependent of red, you're quite overconfident. That's why you can't judge your opponent's strength properly, insect."

"GYAAAAHHKKKK— Imposi... ble KUHHHK— you, You are...!!!" While squirming in my grip, he muttered in fear and pain.

Heh, it's already too late for him to realize.

"You've disgraced yourself by aligning with these demons... You don't deserve to live. I shall destroy your very soul so that you could never be revived!!!"

Tears of red were shed by the self-proclaimed Archdemon.

He let out a pained scream that will bring horrors to anyone present.

"KUH— HAK! No...NOO! KUHYAAAAAAAAH—"

Fufu...

Rejoice... I have bestowed you the blessing of being dead.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.6K 1.9K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
18.3K 373 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
155K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
57.7K 1.9K 33
"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" In which Y/N becomes Dazai's assistant.... Never realizing the hard wo...