Stranger Things x Female Read...

Per Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #2 in the upsidedown! Happy Halloween! Welcome back, its been eight years (Going through a... Més

Mad Max (Part 1)
Mad Max (Part 2)
Mad Max (Part 3)
Mad Max (Part 4)
Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 1)
Trick or Treat, Freak (part 2)
Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 3)
The Pollywog (Part 1)
The Pollywog (Part 2)
The Pollywog (Part 3)
The Pollywog (Part 4)
Will the Wise (Part 1)
Will the Wise (Part 2)
Will the Wise (Part 3)
Dig Dug (Part 1)
Dig Dug (Part 2)
Dig Dug (Part 3)
The Spy (Part 1)
The Spy (Part 2)
The Spy (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 1)
The Lost Sister (Part 2)
The Lost Sister (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 4)
Author's note
The Mind Flayer (Part 1)
The Mind Flayer (part 2)
The Mind Flayer (Part 3)
The Mind Flayer (Part 4)
The Mind Flayer (Part 5)
The Gate (Part 1)
The Gate (Part 2)
The Gate (Part 3)
The Gate (Part 4)
The Gate (Part 5)

Dig Dug (part 4)

311 6 2
Per Laylachan22

*Third person POV*

"Like this?"

Becky held up the cloth that she cut for Eleven for the blindfold.

They met Terry in the room, where the T.V was still playing the static. "It's okay if I sit here, right?"

"Yes." Eleven said, and put on the blindfold.

"A-And I won't mess it up or anything?"

"No."

"Okay. If you talk to Terry, will you tell her that I love her very much?" Becky asked and Eleven tightened the blindfold around her. "And that I'm sorry that I didn't believe--"

Eleven turned slightly to Becky. "Stop talking."

"Okay, sorry." Becky apologized.

"Breathe." Terry whispered. "Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the left. Four-fifty. Breathe."

Eleven opened her eyes to the void, and found Terry rocking her chair back. "Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the left. Four-fifty. Breathe."

"Mama?" Eleven called out to her. She stepped in the pool of water and walked towards her carefully.

"Sunflower. Rainbow."

"Mama, it's me..." She said, softly.

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

"Jane." Eleven said.

"Four-fifty." Terry repeated. "Breathe. Sunflower."

Eleven walked closer to Terry. "I'm here now."

"Four-fifty. Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow."

"I'm home." Eleven said.

"No."

Terry looked at her right in the eyes, and grabbed her wrist.

Something had pulled Eleven forward, and she opened her eyes to find herself standing alone in the dark void. "Mama!" She echoed. She felt a presence behind her, and she turned to see a woman running and sobbing.

The woman groaned in pain, her dress was soaked in blood. She toppled over, and fell to the water. "Mama!" Eleven screamed, running over. "Mama!"

"Oh, my baby!" Terry screamed.

"What do I do?" Eleven asked in a panic. "Mama, what do I do? Help me!"

"Breathe." Becky's voice cut through the memory. "Breathe! Just breathe. Breathe. Just breathe, all right?" Eleven turned to the memory and saw a younger girl named Becky. "They're on their way, okay, you two?"

"Okay." Terry said.

"It looks like you and (Y/n)'s mother are both going into labor." Becky said. Eleven looked over to (Y/n)'s mom who was also experiencing the same pain.

"Stay with us, you two. Stay with us." The doctors ordered.

They had wheeled Terry and (Y/n)'s mother (M/n: Mom's name) together to the hospital wing.

According to the nurses, the two mothers had given birth at the same time. They were friends. Good friends, and they wished for a healthy life together with their children. Unfortunately, they couldn't.

The last thing (Y/n)'s mom saw was Dr. Brenner, revealing his mask. They had taken her and the baby.

"Hey there." Becky said, in the next memory. Terry was in the hospital bed recovering. She sighed and opened her eyes.

"Jane? (Y/n)?" Terry asked. "(M/n)? Where did they go?"

"I'm sorry." Becky sobbed, holding her hand. "I'm so sorry."

"No, I saw them."

"No, no..." Becky said. "(Y/n) was fine, but Jane...She wasn't breathing."

"She was crying." Terry said in confusion. "How can this be? If (Y/n)'s fine, then where are the mother and child? I heard them. They were there!"

"Who was there?" Becky asked.

"He...took them. They killed her."

Terry angrily grabbed the IV and yanked it out of her arm.

"Don't take it out! Terry! They couldn't save the mother!"

"No, they can't do that to her! (Y/n) needs her!" Terry shouted. The nurses heard the chaos and rushed inside to sedate her.

"No, no!" Terry sobbed at the loss of her dear friend.

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

Terry opened up the locker combination, and pulled out the gun. She placed the bullets into the chamber and took a deep breath before she got into the car to seek revenge.

She had parked at Hawkins Lab, and tried her best to walk past security like the rest of the workers. "Ma'am, can I see your badge?" The officer asked.

Terry froze in place.

She turned around and pulled out her gun. "Stay back." She ordered. "Stay back!"

The officer tried to reach for his gun, until Terry shot him, and people screamed in fear. The alarm was blaring, and the white coats scrambled away when she approached them. She checked every door for her daughter and friends.

"Jane? (Y/n)?" Terry asked. Then she saw the rainbow to the side of the wall, and walked over to it. She opened it and saw two children playing. "Jane! (Y/n)!"

She leaned forward to hold them, and started crying, but the men pulled her away.

"No!" Terry screamed. The children watched in fear. Jane held (Y/n)'s hand and (Y/n) placed Jane's head in her shoulder to cover her eyes. "She's my child! (Y/n) belongs to (M/n)! How could you kill her?! No!"

They did terrible things to Terry after she found out. They strapped her to the hospital bed. Dr. Brenner was there, and he turned on the machine. "No...No. No!" Terry sobbed.

They placed something in her mouth and attached wires to the side of her head.

"Four-fifty." Dr. Brenner ordered, and Terry's screams were muffled.

Terry gripped the sides of the bed, and the guy in white turned the machine on. Everything had turned into a blur.

When they finished with her, they removed the wires from her head, and she woke back up in a daze. "Breathe," Becky's voice repeated in her mind. "They're on their way, you two!"

"Stay with us, darling." she heard the voices of the nurses from earlier.

"Sunflower." Terry said, remembering the sunflowers in the hospital room.

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

BANG.

"Rainbow. Four-fifty."

"Breathe."

"Sunflower. Rainbow."

"Jane...(Y/n)! No!"

"Four-fifty."

"Breathe."

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

"Breathe."

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

"Breathe."

"Four-fifty. Sunflower. Rainbow."

Eleven removed the blindfold, and gasped out of exhaustion. Blood dripped from her nose. "Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the left." Terry repeated softly with blood dripping down her nose as well. "Four-fifty. Breathe. Sunflower." Becky held Eleven's shoulders as Eleven hyperventilated.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"There's nothing." Mike said. Mrs. Byers and Bob drove us out to the middle of nowhere and it was late. I was looking out the window, and Mike held my hand. "There's nothing here."

"Are...Are we close?" Mrs. Byers asked.

"We're in the vicinity." Bob affirmed.

"What's that mean, the vicinity?" I asked.

"It means we're close, (Y/n)." Bob said. "I don't know. It's not precise."

"But we did all that work!" Mrs. Byers said.

"I told you, the scale ratio is not exactly one-to-one. We needed to take-"

"Turn right!" Will said, and I gasped from him speaking up so suddenly. We all turned to him.

"What?" Mrs. Byers asked.

"I saw him." Will said.

"Where?"

"Not here." Will said. "In my now-memories."

"In your what?" Bob asked.

"Turn right!" Will ordered.

As Mrs. Byers jerked the wheel over, Mike leaned into me and I grimaced against the door. All five of us were screaming as we hit an oncoming sign.

She turned on the windshield wipers, and then we saw Hopper's vehicle approaching. Mike held me in his arms as we screamed in fear in the back.

"Brake!" I shouted. "Brake!"

Mrs. Byers hit the brake and we all bolted forward.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Byers asked, and then turned around. "Are you kids all right?"

We were all gasping now, trying to regain composure. Mike had held me in one arm while he had the other against the chair to stop us from hitting it.

"Superspy." Mike commented. 

He looked at me and made sure I was okay before giving me a kiss.

"I'm okay, I'm okay..." I promised, and he nodded. I felt Will looking at us, but he pretended to look away.

"What's Jim doing here?" Bob asked. "Joyce?"

"Kids." Mrs. Byers said, turning to us. "I need you to stay here."

"No. Mom, mom, mom, it's not safe." Will said, and the adults got out of the car.

"That's why I need you guys to stay here!" She said. "Stay here!"

They slammed the door on us, and we watched them walk away from us.

"Hopper!" Mrs. Byers shouted at the roots.

She hurried around the dirt and Bob was worried. "Hey, be careful!" He said. "Just going down the hole."

"Vines..." Mrs. Byers whispered at the hole covered with vines. She looked at the shovel, and pointed at it. "Give me that."

"The shovel?" Bob asked.

"Yes, give me the shovel."

She dug at the ground, and something squirted out from the vines. Mrs. Byers gasped, and was taken aback.

She continued to dig at the vines and the vines screeched back.

She threw the shovel away. "I need you to help me get down there." Mrs. Byers said.

"Joyce, what are you talking about?" Bob asked.

"Bob!" She screamed. "Now!"

He helped her down the hole, and when she got through, she called out for him, "Hopper!" She took one step forward. "Hopper!" Bob jumped down behind her. "Hopper!"

Mrs. Byers was shocked that he followed her. "Joyce, what is going on? Where are we?"

"B-Bob, are you okay?"

He looked around. "Tunnels. Is this Will's map?"

She grabbed the flashlight from him. "Hopper!" She screamed.

"Are we in Will's map?"

Mrs. Byers decided to take the lead. "Hopper! Hopper!"

Bob was still in shock. "We're in Will's map." He muttered to himself.

"Hopper!" Mrs. Byers continued to shout.

"We're actually inside Will's map." He said impressed. "How did he know all this?"

They saw several paths, and wasn't sure which path to take until Mrs. Byers pointed the flashlight onto the cigarette on the ground. "Bob, it's his." She said, holding it up to him. "He's gotta be this way." She pointed the flashlight down the path. "Come on! Hopper!"

~~~

The three of us walked out of the car towards the hole they went in. Mike held my hand in his and we looked at Will. "Do you see anything?" I asked Will. "I mean, in your now-memories?"

Will shook his head.

Then, we turned around to see a few vans driving over to us.

The three of us exchanged looks.

They were here to help with the vines that were destroying the crops. Some of them went down to retrieve the others.

Next to me, Will dropped to the floor, grunting in pain.

"Will!" I exclaimed, crouching down to him.

"Will, are you okay?" Mike asked, crouching beside me.

"Will, what's wrong?" I asked. "Mike, what's happening?!"

Suddenly, Will turned on his back and screamed into the night sky. Mike had pulled me away from Will as quick as he could, and I backed away into his arms. His eyes were rolled back, and his whole body trembled like he was possessed again.

We were extremely freaked out. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.4K 206 14
SEASON ONE your name is 007 l/n, (but your friends just call you "v" or y/n) you're friends with the party since fifth grade and you guys actually te...
22.9K 226 46
(A/n: Since it is cannon that Will is gay, this is the last season that (Y/n) will spend it with Will until they release season 5. As to who (Y/n) wi...
14.3K 362 18
Dustin looked up at you, his dark eyes glistened at you, he saw something in you that nobody else saw. His smile lit up the room as it widened, you s...
312 47 20
At first, Shannon Bishop was just the babysitter. It was convenient, living in the same neighborhood as the Hendersons, but it wasn't too much of a s...