Cry For Me (BxB)

Av letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... Mer

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story

Julius' Side:

679 9 1
Av letsrunawaycora

Julius ^

Description: [Cry For Me Spin-Off]

All is not what it seems with Julius Hernandez. He's Jonah Maverick's best friend after the terrible situation that happened some time ago. But as always, close friends sometimes lead to something more...but wait, what is he going to do with Harper?

Tags: #angst #bisexuality #blb #boyslove #boyxboy #boyxboyromance #bxb #gayfiction #gayness #inthecloset #lgbtfiction #malexmale #mlm #mxm #betrayal

Enjoy!
Ciao!

+
+
+
+
+

A/N: If you ever have a crush on your best friend...science says  "Just go for it cause, YOLO".

I'm here to tell you science is wrong! What's the worse they can do, reject you?

Babe I reject myself, just by waking up and looking in the mirror!
Just saying.

+
+
+
+
+

2 years after the accident

Julius POV

Jonah has just gone through something really rough and personal. He wouldn't give me all the details. Just that he lost a really close friend. I deduced that it must've been the other person he hangs out with other than me.
He never let me meet them. He only talks about them from time to time. A name would slip every now and then but I never paid much attention to it anyway.

All I wanted to know about them is who were they to make him smile so lovingly all the time. What right did they have to break him so bad that he went as far as to date the worst person ever. Niviah Stiles was the Queen Bitch of the high school. This truth was so apparent that I'm even sure the person in subject is aware.

I wanted to expose how awful she was to Jonah but there's no way he didn't already know.

So I made up a plan.

A plan to catch Niviah cheating.

+
++
+

It was after school was over for the day that I was stuck with Niviah for planning one of her over-the-top parties.

We were alone in her house since she sent Jonah out to buy some snacks. I was going to make my move.

"So, I was wondering if you would like to...I don't know try something?"

She paused in sorting through her decorations box. "Like what?"

I leaned in closer to get a good look at her, and for her to get a good look at me.

Girls like Niviah are rather simple to figure out.

But are easier to please. To manipulate.

She's insecure,
Has an annoying God Complex,
And is in serious need of love and most importantly attention.

"You're beautiful. Very much in fact, but you're also cruel."

She looks shocked from hearing a compliment. Something you would expect her to eat up on a daily basis.

Interesting.

"How can you look like that and expect me to not feel attracted to you. I just don't get it," I say the last bit with an air of tease.

"What– what are you trying to say exactly?"

I lean back on the sofa behind us and look over at her again. This time, adding a smirk and a desperate look.
"Would you give me a chance?"

She laughs–cackles out loud as if it was the most hilarious thing. I take this chance to play with her heart strings.

I look down pitifully at my lap, and say almost as if I was going to cry, "I knew you wouldn't take me seriously.
It's fine," Glance over. "Let's forget this ever happened before Jonah gets back." Gets up and take a empty box to the kitchen.

"Oh my God, wait Julius!"

Got you.

I hear her set the box down–I can assume–as my back is still turned to her.

"What are you talking about? Help me understand. You do know that I have a boyfriend right? He's literally your best friend!"

She comes to stand in front of me.

See, when most people hit you what that line, it usually means that they are considering what you are offering.

And that's what I want her to do, at least.
I want her to consider.

"Yes, I know that." I clear my throat a little. "But does he act like much of one though?"

If your answer is yes then you are either blind or blissfully ignorant.
Either way you are a liar.

In fact he looks like he's in pain every time he's with you–

"Yes. He does! We...we kiss each other, and hug and sometimes."

Yes, I've heard all about those.

"Is that what being a boyfriend means to you? Just kissing and such?
If that's the case then I can be your boyfriend. Any one can if that's the case," I mumbled the rest.

She took a deep breath like she was choking. "So, what are you saying?"
I step closer and cup her cheek. "I'm saying, so let's not waste anymore time. Before Jonah gets back,

Just,

Just give me one chance, please?"

Add the desperation.

"Okay. Just this once."

She leaned up to kiss me.

Girls like Niviah Stiles,

are rather simple.

+
++
+

How in the hell am I going to explain this Jonah?

This would definitely make me a bad friend. But if my suspicion is correct, he wouldn't too much care about this considering he doesn't actually have any feelings for her.

Maybe the part where I was willing to do anything for him will outshine that I basically made out with his girl friend.

Maybe.

"Julius!" "Huh, what?" "Are you okay man?" "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?"

Right, I'm in the classroom with Jonah. He doesn't know anything. Everything is fine!

I started talking to Jonah about any and everything just to make conversation.

That was when that boy and his side kick walked in.

I looked over at Jonah who was burning holes into the kid's head. "Yo, dude! Earth to Jonah." I snapped my fingers at him and waved my hand in front of his face. "Sorry, what?"

"Man, you've been zoning out a lot today." I tried to joke.
Meanwhile side eyeing the school's rabbit.

I leaned in closer to him. "Is it about the little rabbit that you saved?"

I added a grin. Of course it is! You watch him all the time!
Just who exactly is he to you and why do you care?

"Ooooh Jonaaaahhh!"

Niviah came through the door just as I was about to ask him.

She took a seat right in his lap. Side eyeing me with that fake smile of hers.
She started gloating about how dating him gets her such publicity.

Honestly I started zoning out myself.
Engulfed in my thoughts.

I'd throw in some banter here and there to not raise suspicion from Jonah.

But that was about it.

I wanted to push her off.
I wanted to slap her and maybe bang her head on the desk.

I wanted to tell Jonah, to expose her. Anything! But I couldn't. He isn't mine, and now's not the time!

Patience.

+
++
+

I lasted a week before squealed. It was just eating me up inside and Niviah was just going along like nothing ever happened.

Gosh, Jonah I told you she couldn't be trusted!

She would take lingering glances at me when talking to Jonah. She'd try to get all touchy feely with him especially when in my presence.

It was revolting to watch.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

"———so me and her kissed– but I felt nothing and it wasn't for my own gain at all!" I told him.

Please, don't cut me off.

"You can yell at me, curse me out! Even hit me, but don't stop being friends with me!" I begged.

He just stood there silently, took a deep breath before finally meeting my eyes.
"I knew it." My brain short-circuited. "You...knew?" "It was pretty obvious. You were acting weird and Niviah kept looking at you from the corner of her eye. It wasn't hard to figure out something was going on between the two of you.

I didn't – I don't care either way."

Good! That's great news! "However,"

"However?" My heart started pounding. "This gives me an excuse.."

He walked off into the bedroom where Niviah was.

"Jonah?"

"I know." "What?" "I know what the two of you did and I want to break up."

"Jonah, I can explain!" "Don't bother. We should take some time away from each other." "He made me do it! He kissed me first! He came on to me!"

I stood there silently, staring a hole into the floor at Jonah's feet.

Like I was the CEO's secretary that has to be a bystander to his confrontation of his wife in a affair.

It made me smile internally like a mad man.

"Jonah, at least come to my party tonight. And if after the party you still don't want to be with me then, I'll accept that." She was crying.

"Please."

I finally glanced up a little at that. "I'll text you later Niviah." And he walked away.

When I fully looked up, I saw the most pitiful look on her face. She looked as if she just lost everything. I stood there with a neutral expression while I bore into her eyes. "You...you've got to help me make up with him,"

She came over and pulled on my arm. "And why will I do that?"

She gasped in disbelief. "Because it's all your fault! You did this," she cried out.

Pathetic.

"If I heard correctly, you're letting him make the decision without your interference." I smiled. "See you tonight Niviah.
Well, maybe."

I walked away.

+
++
+

I had just stepped outside giggling like a fool when I got a text from Jonah asking where I was. I was buzzed on a small amount of Liquid Courage but not enough that I couldn't drive.

I texted him that I'm outside in the car and a few minutes later he came running from the party.

"Hmm?" "Let's go." "Okay." He seemed really upset about something but I didn't ask until we got to my place.

It took him a few moments to come in after me and when he did he fell to the ground crying.

"Jonah!"
He started rambling on and on about how he kissed someone. "I kissed him! After all these years I've finally kissed him. It was our first kiss. Why did this have to be our first kiss?

He forgot about me! Why did he forget about me!? We were supposed to...we were supposed to be together.."

He started crying.

He?

Him?

Who are you talking about? Who has you so upset, Jonah? Tell me.

"Who are you talking about?"
I asked rubbing his back. He face planted into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. "Tobias..." he mumbled before slipping off into a drunk daze of sleep.

Oh.

Oh!

The little Rabbit.

+
++
+

There was a big commotion in the hallway. Everyone was crowded around and I heard the screech of Niviah's voice. I was intended to walk away and leave it alone but then I heard Jonah's.

I haven't spoken to Jonah in a while. He hasn't been seen around school much either.

I was worried.

So I made my way through the crowd.

"———he's a nobody. Don't tell me you two-"

"As a matter of fact. Me and Tobias do indeed have something going on." My smile disappeared at that.

Jonah placed his arm around Tobias Mcvay's shoulders, pulling him closer into himself.
While looking at him fondly he proclaimed;

"I, Jonah Arson Maverick, here by declare that you, Niviah Allison Stiles, and me are over."

"Y-you're breaking up with me for him!?" She pointed a shaky finger at Toby. "Him!? He's a nobody though—"

She said some more things after that but I wasn't listening. I was just staring at Jonah. He just shouted his feelings for this boy in front of the school like it was nothing!

For this boy that– that just came out of nowhere and uprooted everything in Jonah's world!

In my world.

I had to admit,

It hurt.

It hurt like hell!

Pick me....!

Choose me..!

And there was nothing I could do about it.

But stand there, and watch as he ran down the hall hand and hand with another person.

Unrequited Love,

Can hurt like a bitch!

+
++
+

Jonah ^

A/N: This takes place in the chapters; 'And You'll Be Mine,' 'Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix,' 'Baby, Please Let Me Take Care of You,' etc.

What do you think of Julius' darker thoughts?

Was his actions wrong?

Should Jonah had noticed his feelings?

Love you all,

Ciao!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.6K 17
" What the fuck you mean you leavin'? " he said, wrapping his hands around my throat. " Put me down, Jay! " I said in between breathes. " Promise...
865K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
965K 33.9K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...
1.1K 61 14
A love story started with an accident. He loved him but didn't know how to tell him. He writes it down in his diary but didn't get the chance to giv...