Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

Por Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... Más

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
5: Friday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
13: Saturday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
21: Sunday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
26: Friday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
31: Wednesday
32: Thursday

8: Monday

374 12 9
Por Luma_x3

y/n:

My alarm clock woke me up at 8am. It took me a few more minutes until I was awake but at 8.15am, I finally stood up and walked over into the bathroom. I just brushed my teeth before I took a quick shower. Once I was finished I blow dried my hair and got dressed. When I walked into the living room I saw that Sky was still asleep, so I just quickly packed my bag and made myself a coffee, which I drank on my way to the office building. 

<><><>

When I arrived at the office I opened the huge glass door and walked in. Luckily I met no one in the hallway and I could walk into my room in peace. I entered my room and placed my bag on the ground, before I then opened the window and started my pc. While it turned on I sat down and drank the rest of my coffee. I wasn't quite sure when my deadline was, so I decided to check that first. I scrolled through some documents and it took me a while until I found the right one. I read through the long text until my eyes stayed at a date. I had two weeks left and now one quarter or probably half of my essay already written, so I had enough time to continue, and finish my work. I quickly wrote the date on a piece of paper and put the paper behind my pc on the wall, so I wouldn't forget the date again. Then I opened my work and continued to write.

<><><>

I could work for a few hours without any interruptions. Once in a while I made some short breaks to drink something. To be honest, I was proud of myself. I was sure, that if I hadn't got Sky, and probably also Wilbur, as my friend, my life would be a disaster. Sky reminded me always about the important things. I should care about me, drink something, take breaks and shouldn't overwork myself. Wilbur on the other side was just there. With just being there he made me feel happy and made me enjoy the days at the office. Everyday I was just waiting for him. I never knew how to start a conversation, and I also didn't know him. It's been a week with him, but this week, was one of the best weeks since two years.

A loud scream interrupted my thoughts. I was really frightened for a second and didn't realized what happened. I was sure that the scream came from a men, and probably also from the neighbor office, so I calmed down again and leaned back. If it really came from the neighbor office I shouldn't be concerned about anything. I grabbed my water bottle and drank a few sips. I also got my phone to check the time. The time went by pretty slow today and it was only 1pm. I sighed and tried to put my attention back on my essay. I read the last Sentence probably ten times but I couldn't figure out how to continue. I just leaned back in my chair again and grabbed my bottle once again.  Since it was nearly empty I decided to go to the kitchen again to fill it up again. For a second I was scared to meet someone but this building is most of the time pretty empty so I stood up and opened the door.

I looked the hallway up and down and when I was sure that there was nobody, I walked out of my room. I walked the hallway up until I reached the door that led into the kitchen. Today I was thinking I would meet no one, but Wilbur was standing at the water dispenser. "I guess I will never have a day where I'm not seeing you, huh?" I asked and just looked at him with a small smile on my face. He looked back at me and smiled. I couldn't resist and smiled back even brighter as I saw it "Probably not" he answered and giggled. I walked over to him since he was ready at the water dispenser and filled up my own bottle. "Are you still working on that essay?" he asked, what made me look up to him and think for a second.

Then I nod. "I am, but I'm trying to take some breaks, and I'm drinking more" I said kinda proud of myself. He smiled happily "That's great! Well, just remember to not overwork yourself, also, your hands are looking better as well" he continued and pointed at my hands. I followed his look down to my hands. He actually noticed that? Not only that I've hurt myself, but he also noticed that it got better. I looked up to him again and nod "Yeah, you noticed that?" "Of course, I mean... it was an eye catcher you know" "Really, was it? Well, I'm speaking to less people right now and I'm not anxious about anything, that helps me with it" I explained to him. He nod understanding "That's good, well, I still have to work a bit as well, see you" I nod "Yeah, bye" I said and looked at him as he left the room. I waited a bit in the kitchen so I wouldn't meet Wilbur in the hallway again, what would make things awkward.

After probably two or three minutes I followed him. I walked into my own office and sat down on my chair. As I sat there and drank something I remembered that I started to play Minecraft. I should've told Wilbur that. I didn't know if he was interested in it but he seemed very open and interested in me, although I didn't really know why. I told myself to tell him the next time I would see him, I would tell him. This way I could start a conversation with him. With that thought I continued with my script. The more I would work today, the more free time I would have the next days.

<><><>

I continued with my work for another three hours before my concentration was somewhere else again. I wasn't a person who could work for a long time at a time so I decided to take a break again.  I grabbed my phone and saw that Sky had messaged me. I remembered that I muted my phone so it wouldn't interrupt me, but I quickly opened the message from them to see what they've been up to. Luckily they just asked me for how long I would stay at the office and what I would eat today, since they would be gone this evening and also couldn't cook. I thought for a moment about it and decided then that I would go and get some food after my work. They replied to me really quick, saying that I should sent them a photo of my food then. I smiled as I saw their message. I was really thankful to have such a caring friend.

After my short conversation with Sky I opened Twitter and checked the tweets of the people I started watching this weekend. There were actually a lot and also one from Wilbur. About me. Why about me? It was really weird to see it. It wasn't a bad tweet tho. It was a nice one, saying that he was happy to see me everyday. I wasn't sure if he knew that I was seeing his tweets, but I started blushing as I read it. It meant more to me than he could ever imagine. I've never felt so much loved than right now. Sky was caring about me more than ever and also Wilbur, the man that I knew for only a week, was nice and caring.

I couldn't stop smiling and stared at the tweet for what felt like hours. I didn't want to look away ever. I felt so good at that moment, I never wanted to feel anything else but this, forever. After a few more minutes I motivated myself to close the tweet again, but not without screenshotting it. For one last time I put my phone away and drew my attention back on my essay.

<><><>

At 5pm I decided to end my work. I firstly turned off my computer, before I closed the window and packed all of my things. After I was sure I had everything I walked over to the door. I just turned off the light and finally walked out. The hallway was dark as always and pleasantly cold. Just as I was about to walk to the door that led outside, Wilbur walked out of his office. I just stared at him for a few seconds, surprised of seeing him, but as he saw me I instantly looked away. I could feel how hot my cheeks were and it was really embarrassing for me. "Oh hey" he said what made me look back to him. My face calmed down again and I smiled. "Hey" I answered and walked up to him. "You're early today" he said as we started to walk into the direction of the exit.

"I could tell you the same thing" I said and chuckled. "Well, I still need to get some food for me and I couldn't concentrate really good anymore" I explained. He nod "Yeah I was also ready early with my work and I'm not streaming today" "Oh, so that's why it was so quiet the whole time" I said to mock him a bit. He gave me short death stare but started to laugh instantly. "Yeah probably. Actually I need to get some food as well, would you like to go with me somewhere?" he asked. I looked on the ground. I wasn't sure what I should say. I wasn't in the mood to be together with anybody right now, but Wilbur was different, so I accepted his offer.

We walked together out and then to the nearest restaurant that was here. We talked a lot with each other and he made me laugh a lot. When we arrived we quickly walked in and sat down. "Okay, I actually wanted to thank you" I said, what caused him to look at me with a questioning look "What do you mean? I mean, why?" I chuckled "I saw what you've tweeted today. Thank you, you actually made me enjoy the last week a lot and you make me laugh so easily" He smiled "Oh okay, no problem I guess. I don't know you for long but I really like to spend time with you" he explained. 

<><><>

"Actually Wilbur, you already know that I have a problem to speak with people I don't know and... I mean would it be possible that you would order for me?" I asked and looked down. I was a bit embarrassed about it. "Sure I can do that, just tell me what you would like to eat" he replied as looked at me with his usual, friendly smile. He was surely way to friendly. I quickly told him what I wanted and leaned back. I never liked going to restaurants or anything similar since I had to speak with people there.

My parents never understood that and also made fun of me because of that. I asked them hundred times if they could order for me but they always said that I would have to do it, because I wouldn't learn it otherwise, and yet, I'm still here and I'm not able to speak with people I didn't know.

I drew my attention back on the here and now. The waitress already left and Wilbur was looking at me, what caused me to blush again. "Oh I also have to tell you that I started to play Minecraft! I just found out you are playing it a lot and decided to try it out as well, and it's actually so much fun" I said and smiled at him. "Oh really? Well, that's cool, we really have to play it together some time" he said and giggled. "Actually, could you give me your number? Then we can stay in contact" he continued, making my eyes widen. I wasn't able to do anything for a few seconds before I nod slowly. "Uh, yes of course it's *insert your number*"

<><><>

After our food arrived we continued our conversation. We stayed at the restaurant for a bit longer, until I decided to go home, since it was already pretty late and I was really tired. "Alright, I guess I will go home now. Thank you very much for the food" I said, since he had insisted to pay for the both of us, and already put on my coat. "Oh yeah, we should do that more often" he said and chuckled quietly. "Yeah sure" I agreed and giggled as well. I stood up and Wilbur followed me outside. I knew that he needed to go to the same direction as me, so we probably would walk a bit together as well. So, how I expected, he walked with me until I reached the street where I had to go a different way.

"Alright I have to go in this direction now, thank you very much again for this evening, I loved it" I said and smiled. "Yeah me too. Should I bring you home? It's already really late and... uh, dark and... you know what, I will just go home-" he said and looked on the ground. He seemed to be embarrassed so I interrupted him mid sentence "Yeah why not" I said and smiled even brighter. I didn't know why I could spent so much time today with someone else, but he really gave me comfort and I didn't mind if he would be around me a bit longer. "Wait? Really? I thought you would-" "Yeah I know, normally my social battery would be empty since a few hours already but, I don't know, this time it's not" I said and I could feel how my cheeks instantly went red.

Why did I have to say that? It was definitely not necessary and now he would know what I think about him. But he didn't say anything and just smiled. When we already started to walk to my place it occurred to me that I didn't even know if I could trust him. Now he would know where I live but actually, and to my surprise, I didn't care. Even though I only knew him for a week, I trusted him. I trusted him more than I ever trusted my family. "y/n?" his voice got me out of mind, and back into the here and now. "Uh, yes?" I asked and looked up to him. He smiled when he saw that I was blushing again.

<><><>

As we arrived at my place we just stood still for a moment. None of us spoke, nor moved. "Well, I guess that's it then, good bye" I said and looked up to him with a small smile. "Yeah bye" he said and smiled as well. As always when I saw him smiling I smiled also even brighter. "Uh, can I give you a hug?" he asked with a slightly questioning look. I was also confused about his question, but when I realized how caring he was I instantly nod. He leaned down a bit and gave me a short hug. "Alright, see you" I said and opened the door of my house. "Yeah, good bye" he said and smiled once again before he walked back the street down. 

I walked in and just quickly brought my things into my room before I went to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, before I headed back into my bedroom. I just changed into a t-shirt I was using to sleep and lay down in my bed. Even though Wilbur was stuck in my head again, I fell asleep rather quick since it was an really exhausting evening for me. But now, I have to say that I could've spent even more time with him. He was different to all the other people. He didn't made me tired or anything similar. But before I could think more about him, I already fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2712 words)

I'm so sorry for not uploading but I'm too busy with my exams at the moment. Actually, I am writing the first out of three final exams tomorrow and I'm kinda scared, so wish me luck:')

- Luma

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 55 21
Ranboo struggles with a lot of things, (TW list), but doesn't realise he actually needs help until Tubbo finally notice's and tries to help. Will thi...
45.7K 888 21
I made the cover! PARTS GET BETTER AS I CONTINUE!! Every part takes me 3-7 days or more (mainly because i wanna write ones with 1000+ words, or i mig...
155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
4.4K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...