That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?

137 1 0
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n's pov

"Hey, Rim. I'm going to walk for a bit. I'll be back." 

"Sure. Just don't cause some fights with Veldora again. I don't want to clean up your mess."  Rim voiced.

"Hehee. I'll try not to... bye." I said leaving the house.

'Now, where should I go?' 

I thought about where I should go. I could go to the plaza or the park or anywhere really. So many options yet I can't pick a place to go. I let out an audible sigh as I just walked with no destination in mind.

(5 minutes later) 

'This seems like a good place to stop myself'. I thought, looking at a bench that is isolated from people. 

"*sigh*". 

I let out another sigh. I wonder why? Am I dissatisfied with something? 

"I wonder what though." I said aloud subconsciously.

<Master?> 

"Wha? Who-". I said, looking around and eventually finding Janemba next to me, sitting. "Oh, Janemba. It's you."

<Sorry if I startled you.>

"It's fine. So why'd you come here?" I asked.

<It seemed that you were thinking about something. Or something.> 

"You're right. But I can't put my finger on it. Maybe talking to you would help." I said. "Wait, that's it! Janemba, I have a question to ask you."

<What is it?>

"How are you here? I mean, weren't you dead?" 

<Yes and No. Though I was killed... I was 'saved' by someone.>

"Can you tell me the whole thing? 'Cause if you're here then they're here too." 

'If I'm correct then I'm fucked. But I also wonder if... no... let's not think about that.' I scrapped my thoughts and returned to the conversation.

<From what I remember...>

(Flashback - Janemba's pov)

I launched myself at the same guy who attacked me while in my soft, big yellow form. Going in with a kick aiming at his head but he dodged, going under it. And countering it with a kick of his own.

'Stop moving and let me kill you!' I roared, sending in my tail to hit him. But the guy landed on the floor and managed to kick me in the face. Angering me more. So I grabbed his leg and tried to spin him but he kicked me again and gained some distance, launching a ki blast at me.

Unfortunately for him, I sent the blast through my dimension, surprising the guy who kept his guard trying to find the blast, and he somewhat dodged it.

So the guy went at me, knee-kicking me in the face.

(Goku has a kink of kicking people in the face confirmed?! O.O)

Then he teleported behind me and kicked me in the face (again) causing me to be dizzied, allowing him to go behind me and send in a ki blast to my face. Though I had de-materialized myself before that could have happened. Then I materialized my arm and ki blasted his face. 

'Hahahahahahahahahaaaa Now die!!!' I thought, sending a ki blast at him again that damaged him. 

'Peek-a-boo.' 

I materialized myself in front of him and picked up, what looked like a bottle but was a sword. I lifted the sword and swunged it at the guy, making him backflip. I swung the sword again but he sent out a ki blast that exploded when I made contact with it. 

'Hahahahhaa You think that can stop me from killing you! How about I play with you.'

I swung the sword up and sliced a blueish-grey candy in my dimension. 

'Bingo.' 

The sliced-up candy broke off from the candy and revealed the guy injured in his right shoulder. 

'Here's Janemba!'

I appeared behind the candy and began swinging the sword in multiple directions. Eventually, after many swings, I hit him enough times to see him land in the red liquid.

'HEeheheaahahaha... Look at you.'

I swung my sword at the liquid and chipped off the parts that he isn't in. Chop after chop I removed the liquid until I could see him, weak and defenseless. 

'And you die!!!' 

I swunged for the final time but someone ruined the fun and saved the guy.

'Who did that?! I'll make sure to kill you along with that stupid guy!!!' 

I was angry. I lost my chance at killing that guy but at the moment I came to the conclusion that if more want to join, let them. I'll make sure to kill them too.

"How many times do I have to tell you that if anyone is going to erase your existence it's going to be me." Said the person -who stopped my final blow- to the guy.

"Vegeta? But how?" Asked the guy.

"I've been trying to answer that question myself, Kakarot. I don't know how I got my body back. It was as if death was a dream and I just woke up." Answered the person, who's name is Vegeta.

"It must have something to do with the check-out station." Answered the one who I was going  to kill, Kakarot.

"It doesn't matter. Now stay there, and wait till I handle this." Vegeta replied.

"But he's strong. My Super Saiyan 3 wasn't enough to handle him. I don't think you can beat either." Kakarot said.

The person, Vegeta smirked and responded back. "Hmph. Don't worry. I have 1 thing in my favor: I have nothing to lose."

"Hey, wait! What are you talking about?" Kakarot said, standing up and trying to get a reply from Vegeta.

"It's simple Kakarot. You're good and I'm not. Frankly, the afterlife sucks. So fighting him would be a piece of cake." Vegeta remarked.

"..." Kakarot became quiet.

'Hahaaa. I'd like to see him try.'

My thoughts were interrupted as the sword I wielded reverted back to the bottle and crumbled to dust.

"Heeenheeeheheee- HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA" I laughed.

"RRRRRAAAAGGGHHHHHH!" Vegeta launched himself at me and tried kicking me but I dodged forward and did a backwards kick. Vegeta grabbed my legged and moved it to the side, launching a ki blast at me but fortunately I de-materialized myself and materialized myself in front of Vegeta.

Vegeta moved out of the way ready to punch me but I materialized myself somewhere else. Unfortunately for me, Vegeta threw a ki blast at me, mid-materialized. 

'You bug!' 

I extended my arm and grabbed his neck, dragging him across the ground then sending him off to the spikey balls. 

"Vegeta!" Kakarot yelled, teleporting to his location. Yet, I didn't know where the location would be. 

'Damn it. Where did I send that widow's peak bastard to?' 

And so, with me not knowing where I sent the bastard, I began walking, looking for any signs of the 2.

(A couple of minutes later)

'I hear them... Hahhaaahahahaahaa!'

I moved my finger and millions of small dimensonal shards came at them. 

'Are they dead now?' 

"Fuuuuu-sssssshhhhhhiiiiii-" The 2 said but I cutted their interactions short. 

'Hello aga-' I though, rushing forward at them. But I got interrupted as another person came and kicked me in the neck.

"Paikon!" Kakarot said.

"Don't mind me. Go do the fusion while I hold him off!" Paikon quickly stated.

"Right, thanks. Come on Vegeta." Kakarot said, escaping me.

'No! They won't leave!!!' 

Paikon moved his arm in way. 

"Grrrrrrrrraaaaaaa..." I let out a growl.

"You're part of that insinuous barrier aren't you? Which means you must have the same weakness." Paikon said.

I moved in anger. Letting out another growl. 

'Out of my way!'

"Disgusting freak!" Paikon yelled at me.

*crack*

*crack* 

*thud*

'W-what the hell?!'

Paikon moved out of the way and launched multiple ki blasts at me.

"Fuuuuuuu-" 

'I'll deal with you quickly'

"Sssssssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiii-"

I materialized myself behind Paikon and smashed my fists against his head, knocking him out.

"Oooooooooonnnn HA!"

'NOooOooOoOOO!'

"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta. I am Gogeta. It's over Janemba, I've come for you!" Said Gogeta, replacing the 2.

I stood back... in fear...

'Fear...? Me?! I'm afraid of him?!'

I let out a growl, to replace my fear with anger. 

'I will not be defeated!'

"Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing." 

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

"Huh?"/'Huh?'. We both said. Looking up and seeing a man.

"Hee hee hee hahaa! Amazing, a timeline were its normal! And untouched. Let's make it touched and special shall we~?" The purple man said, waving his hand over to me. Sending some sort of mist that made me go berserk and more powerful than before.

"This will be fun to watch~. Will toodles!" Said the purple man, leaving.

"Wait who- Damn it he left." Gogeta said. "And this isn't good..."

(Gogeta's pov)

"Need help with him?" Someone asked.

"Yea. He became too powerful for me to handle... again." I subconsciously said. "Wait, who are- What the hell?! You're Goku and Vegeta?!" I said in surprise, considering both are in me. 

(O_O)

"There's no time to explain. We have a job to finish." Said Vegeta.

"How about we also fuse too?" Goku suggested to his Vegeta.

 "Fine." Said Vegeta... Thats weird, Vegeta is always opposed to fusing with Goku.

"Fuuuuuu-Shhhhhiiiiii-Onnnnnn HA!"

"Let's end this. And quickly, we don't want to disrupt the timeline further." Said..... Me? 

"Right. Let's do this." I said.

We both rush at Janemba and land our fists at Janemba.

Janemba tries to retaliate by firing a ki blast at us but Gogeta grabs his arms and sends a kick and a elbow at Janemba, and I send out a kick and a punch at Janemba. Gogeta moves and lands punches at Janemba, pushing him backwards in the air while I go and send in a double axe handle behind Janemba. Unfortunately, Janemba grabs my leg with his tail and sends me crashing onto the candy.  

"Ow..." I get off the candy I crashed into and went back to the battlefield.

"Ggggrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Janemba yells, sending out millions of dimensonal shards around him. 

"Damn.... This is harder than I thought." I said.

"Theres one thing we can do." Said the other me. "We transform. But not in regular old Super Saiyan but in ssj3."

"Is that even possible?" I questioned myself.

"Yeah, it should. We have Goku in us, so we can go to that form. Though it would decrease our (yours) time left in defeating Janemba." Other me said. "Let's do it quickly before he comes back."

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

Other me went in and punched Janemba in the guts really, hard that Janemba went flying backwards. 

'So that's the power of ssj3...' 

I quickly went to Janemba and went in for the free strike at his chin. Then kicking him in the neck, with the final touch of double axe handling him to the ground.

"Move out of the way!" Other me yelled at me. "[Stardust Fall]!"

"[Ka

Me

Ha

Me 

Ha]!"  

*cue big explosion from Hollywood* 

"Did that finish him?" I asked.

"Don't jinx it man..." Other me said.

"Ggggarrrrr! Rrrrr.... RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"You jinxed it." Other me said in disappointment. 

"Um.... He's not there." I said.

Other me's eyes widen a bit and yells at me. "Duck!"

I did as other me said and I narrowly avoided Janemba's grab of me. But that didn't help as Janemba kicked me then punched my back, sending me down crashing to the ground.

"Gogeta!"

"Argh... Damn... I'm okay!" I yelled back

"[Ka 

Me

Ha

Me

Haaaaaa]!/RAAAAAAAAAAAA" Both other me and Janemba said as their blasts clashed with watch other.

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*BREAK*

"W-what the? What is this place?" I muttered.

"Ah, shit... I'm gonna be in so much trouble..." Other me said.

"Watch out!" I shouted.

Janemba rushed at other me and grabbed his arm and punched and kicked him in the chest.

"I got you." I made my way to me and stopped him.

"You could've help you know." Other me said to me.

"I was confused about where-". 

*punch*

"Aaagfff- Ooopph". 

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*BREAK*

"Fuuuuuuck. Another one... *sigh* I didn't want to go further this ssj3 but... *sigh*". Other me seemed frustrated at the situation we're in. "RAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

'What form is that?' 

"You son of a... You're making my job harder for me!" Other me shouted at Janemba. Punching him in the face, knee-kicking him in the chin and than kicking him across the the chest. Sending Janemba back. 

"Gogeta, this no longer concerns you now. I'll deal with him alone." Other me said at me. I tried to respond back but he dashed to Janemba.

'Ok...'

"Get over here!" Other me punched Janemba on the face at opposite directions then he went in for a final a punch that broke this place again.

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*BREAK*

'This place... Ah, its from before caused the break.'

"Gogeta. On second thought,  join me. I think I calmed down."

"Yosha!" I exclaimed. 

"[Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker]! 

*cue Hollywood explosion*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

"Incredible. That was, and I mean it, very impressive. That fight exceeded my expectations. And now, thanks to you, my theory was a HUGE success!". Said the man who caused all this.

"Fu! What are you up to this time?!" Other me asked at the person, now named Fu.

"You'll know when you see it." Fu pulls out a sword...? A rod...? and continues his talk. "I can't wait and see how much energy I got on my hands this time! Welp, toodles!"

(FlashBack End)

Y/n's pov

<And that's all that happened when I died.>

"Ok. So TLDR; You fought Goku and Vegeta. They lost, so they fused. Then someone named Fu came in and upgraded you and then you fought 2 Gogeta's in your frenzy. Lost and died and here we are." 

<That's the whole thing summed up.>

"But where's the part where you're here?" 

<Well the guy named Fu didn't actually leave. He sort of revived me and sent in this worlds version of the Demon Realm where he said: "I just found a totally different timeline! It's nothing like I've expected! There's no Goku, no Vegeta, no Gods of Destruction, no nothing! Well, there is a Saiyan... I wonder how much energy that timeline will give me? Oh well, time to mess with it.">

(5 minutes of silence)

"God Damn it... Are there others like you not from here?"

<There was that tall bug like guy in the Demon Realm with me along with a cum-stainted lizard and a pink short guy... He's a manic.... But that's all of us. I think.>

"................ I see." I replied. 

'OK, lets calm down and think about this. There's Cell, Frieza or Cooler and Majin Buu. Can I beat them? The current form I have that the strongest is my Wrathful State... I could go into SSJ4 territory but what if I... let's not think about this further.'

"Janemba. We're going to spare whenever the opportunity presents itself. And don't hold back I want you to come at with the intent to kill. There's no telling if I can beat those 3..."

<I understand... Shall we do one now?>

"Yes."

___________________________________________

Surprise! I'm going to make the Tensei universe be part of a timeline of the DBVerse. Yes, that'll mean that many things would change about the story than canon but were the fun in that? And since I'll incorporating villains who would decimate the Tensei world hundred of times over, I figured I'd boost the power level of everyone in the story to make this somewhat fair. Anyway, here 

MEme: 

(JOIN MY CULT OF CRAZY LOVE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 2
A ruthless soul with a tarnished past finds himself reborn as the most powerful Saiyan in the hyperverse. Can he overcome his inner darkness and embr...
12.4K 129 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...
12.8K 434 11
Reincarnated is something that no one would believe in if you tell them that but believe it or not, but I asked for it at death's door. I was like no...
13.9K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...