Secret Love [Nomin]

By mayaa__park

Jeno and Jaemin have been best friends for 8 years and are really close to each other. Maybe too much by the... More

Disclaimer!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10

🤍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🤍

36 1 0
By mayaa__park

1 YEAR LATER

Jaemin POV

A year has passed since all of that story happened. Jeno and I are still together, despite all the hate we're receiving. The majority accepted our relation, which reassured me a lot. At first, the agency was against us dating and even asked us to leave the group, but we ended up staying thanks to the other members, and they even accepted it now. Actually only a few things changed since then. Jisung is now living with Chenle in their own house. And the whole group revealed their relation to the public. Yes even Renjun. I think it contributed to the fact they let us stay. They couldn't lose a wonderful group like us. 😉 Unity is strength 😊

ANYGAYS

I'm talking too much again, ain't I?

I've been tell that often

I mean, it's not my fault if I'm way too interesting and talented and-

?: JAEMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, WE HAVE TO GO!!

- Yes, yes, I'm coming!!!

So yeah, I didn't tell you but today is finallyyy the day I'm marrying Jeno!

We're currently in Canada! Since we couldn't marry each other in Korea, we decided to come here. And like that, Mark can see his friends and his native country! He was so happy when we told him we were going there!

?: NA JAEMAN BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!

- Yes, yes

I take my things and finally get out of the house, to enter the car.

Hc: Oh my god finally, I thought you would never come!

Mk: It's been 15 minutes we're waiting, we'll end up being late! I bet the others are already there!

- Okay, okay, stop complaining, be happy I'm inviting you!!

Hc: Okay shut up and buckle up!

I don't answer and buckle up, while Haechan starts the car. I have to admit I'm not really comfortable with Haechan driving, but he's the only one amongst us to have a license so we'll have to deal with it. I have to get my own license by the way, like that they will not have to drive me every time.

Anyway what was I saying before he interrupted me?

OH RIGHT!

So today I'm marrying Jeno! We wanted to keep that "secret", so we didn't invite a lot of people, just the group and our families. And actually, it's a lot of people already. Haechan and Mark wanted to take care of me, and Renjun is helping Jeno. Jisung and Chenle decorated the reception room. I'm a little afraid of the result but I'm trusting them. Mostly Jisung.

The closer we get, the more afraid I am...

I'm losing myself in my thoughts, forgetting everything around me, until we arrive. Until I see him. 

Him.

God, he's stunning.

Jeno POV

Some minutes earlier

Rj: Jeno are you ready?

- I think? Are you sure I look good? You're sure he's going to like it? And what if it doesn't go well? I'm afraid Renjun...

Rj: Wow calm down, everything is going to be fine, and you're stunning okay?! He's going to love it!

- You're sure?

Rj: Yes!!

- Okay...

Rj: C'mon let's go on the car!

I follow Renjun to the car and sit at the back. Dohyun is already here with Chenle and Jisung. I buckle up and sigh before putting my head against the window. Here we are, it's finally today... I'm so afraid but I'm so happy... Just to have my family with me and to know they're supporting me, it's already a lot.

The ride is pretty calm, it's rare, even more with Chenle. Everyone is busy, Renjun is driving, Dohyun is helping him with the GPS, and Chenle and Jisung are focused on their game. And me I'm thinking about today. Will everything be alright?

Rj: Jeno we arrived

Already? I didn't think it was going to be so fast.

I get out the car and look around me. Our families are already there, only Mark, Haechan and especially Jaemin are missing. I'm not even surprised, always late.

I go to greet my family, and Jaemin's, they are really nice by the way, they seem to really appreciate me, as much as mine loves Jaemin. We have a lot of luck on that side, the fact that our families both accepted our relation is just amazing... I never thought they would accept that easily...

10 minutes passed already... I seem insane to stare at the void like that... I can't stay still. I'm so afraid...

I stare at a nonexistent point again and again, hoping every minute to see him, hoping he's the one on the car, but none of them turned to our side, none of them was Jaemin.

What's taking him so long?

Rj: OOOOH IT'S THEEEM!!!

I lift my head automatically and stare at the car who just parked near us. The door open, Mark is going out first, followed by Haechan.

And finally I see him. Him and only him, he's the only one I see now. I can't help but to smile, he's stunning... I feel like I'm falling in love again...

I walk to him, smiling. We look at each other for a few minutes, forgetting everything surrounding us.

Mk: C'mon lovebirds, it's time

I take his hand, and we enter the city hall.

~ ~ ~

Mayor: Lee Jeno, do you consent to take Na Jaemin as your husband?

- Yes!

Mayor: Na Jaemin, do you consent to take Lee Jeno as your husband?

Jm: YEEES!

Mayor: I declare you united by the bonds of marriage!

A round of applause is heard in the room, while Jaemin and I are kissing. Finally. It's been since yesterday afternoon that I haven't had the right to approach him, we haven't even been able to sleep together because Haechan and Mark literally stole him from me.

We finally get out of the hall, under the applause of our family and friends, and under confetti thrown by Jisung and Chenle.

Ch: Now we're gonna party!!

Ji: Yessss, like that you'll see our decoration!!

We then go to the reception room, ready to party.

Jaemin POV

This is it.

The day went by so quickly.

Everyone went back in their room, after we tidy everything. By the way, the decorations were amazing. I'm happy that everything went well, I couldn't have dream better.

And what could be better than end up this night in Jeno's arms? It was so hard to spend a night without him...

I curl up against him before whispering a "I love you", to which he first answer with a kiss before finally speaking.

"I love you too Na Jaemin"

---------------------------

AND IT'S OFFICIALLY THE END

I just want to thank everyone who read until the end!

I hope you all enjoyed this story !!

I'll see you again in another story <3

~ Maya ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 726 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
45.4K 1.3K 16
Mark, jeno, jisung, and jaemin are the most popular boy group in school. Renjun, chenle and donhyuck have know each other since they were born and th...
11.6K 1.1K 29
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚...
257K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...