Secret Love [Nomin]

By mayaa__park

Jeno and Jaemin have been best friends for 8 years and are really close to each other. Maybe too much by the... More

Disclaimer!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
🤍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🤍

CHAPTER 10

41 2 0
By mayaa__park

Jeno POV

2 WEEKS LATER

August 13th.

Concert day.

And Jaemin's birthday.

Everyone is getting ready, the members as well as the staff.

They seem relaxed, while me I'm panicking. I'm really afraid. What if nothing goes as planned?

The boys are still not aware for Jaemin and me, or else they know and fake not knowing.

I'm afraid of the fans' reaction... and also the reactions of my managers, the agency, our parents...

What if no one support us? What if even the members don't accept us?

?: Jeno?

I jump a little, before turning to the one who called my name.

- Oh Injun...

I smile. I didn't expect him to come see me.

Since what happened 2 months ago, we weren't really talking to each other anymore... I couldn't even say we're still friends...

He sits beside me and sighs before talking.

Rj: I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did... I still really angry at myself about it. If I was avoiding you it's because I was ashamed. I didn't want to come back and talk to you as if nothing happened. I'm really sorry Jeno, I didn't want you to fight with him... I'm ready to do anything for you to forgive me...

- I... I don't know what to tell you... I'm not angry at you... I've never been. I thought you were the one who was angry at me. And I forgave you already...

Rj: Thank you so much...

- It's nothing... Oh um... Do you still-

Rj: You wanna know if I still love you?

- um yes

Rj: No. actually, I'm dating someone... it's been a month..

- oh okay, congrats I guess?

Rj: thanks

- so... best friends?

He smiles and nods.

Rj: anyway, tell me you seem stressed

- oh yes... We planned to reveal our relation... Oh and by the way, I.. I would like you to help me with something...

Rj: I'm here for it!

Author POV

The room is filling little by little, while the boys are warming up.

All but Renjun and Jeno.

The two boys are nowhere to be seen, which is worrying a lot the group and their managers.

Jm: Jeno is still not answering...

Mk: The same for Renjun

Dohyun: God damn it where the hell are they?! They were here 5 minutes ago; they can't disappear like that!!

Jibeom: Okay let's wait 10 more minutes and if they're not back, I'll go look for them.

Ji: How many time do we have left before it starts?

Jibeom: Half an hour, so they should be back in time. I hope.

They sit, waiting for their friends to come back.

The minutes go by slowly, without any news from them.

One minute, then two, three, four...

10 minutes.

And they're still not here.

Jm: I'm gonna go get them!

Jibeom: No you stay there, I'm going! Dohyun watch over them please

Dh: Yes hyung

Jm: Ain't no way I'm staying there!

Dh: Jaemin, please

Jm: They're my best friends, I'm not gonna wait here!!

Dh: But-

?: OW !

?2: WATCH YOUR STEP YOU IDIOT!

?: IT'S YOUR FAULT, WHY THE HELL DO YOU STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY!!

The boys exchange looks, they understood it's Jeno and Renjun. The managers let out of sigh of relief.

The two boys finally joined the rest of the group and start to warm up, as if nothing happened.

– LATER –

Jibeom: Boys it's time! On the stage!

The group gets on the stage and start the concert. They sing and interact with the fans. Everything goes as planned.

First break. The boys hurry to drink and change before going back on stage. Except for Jaemin who's taking longer than the others. The staff is making sure everything is okay for him, not wanting his blood pressure to relapse again.

He goes back on stage just in time for the beginning of the next song.

And once again, everything is going on perfectly.

They continue to go up and down the stage, again and again.

And finally we're there. The moment Jeno is fearing the most.

The first notes of "Rainbow" resonate in the room, and Chenle's voice is heard. For Jeno, the song seems endless, and he can't focus.

Jaemin POV

The song ends and the fans are clapping. Mark does his speech; all the attention is on him. and me, I can't stop looking at Jeno. I'm starting to stress... I'm afraid of their reactions...

Mark just finished his speech, and the boys are starting to go in the backstage. Jisung is pulling me to the exit, forcing me to follow him.

Jn: WAIT!

Everyone stopped and look at him.

Jn: I... um... we have something to tell you!

He signals me to come towards him, which I do. Jeno puts his mic down and comes closer to me.

Jn: Ready?

- Um... yeah... I think

He smiles before putting his lips over mine.

I think I don't realize what's happening right now... Are we really kissing in front of thousands of people?

I feel like time stopped...

Did we make the right choice...?

Jeno steps back and takes my hand smiling. He takes his mic and breathe before speaking.

Jn: Jaemin and I have been dating for 3 months now. I know some of you will not accept our relationship, I know we will get hate comments but honestly I don't care about it. What matter is that we love each other and we're happy that way.

He puts down the mic and goes backstage, followed by the group.

Renjun POV

In the backstage

Mk: This was so unexpected... Wow

Ch: one more couple!

Hc: Eh Injun, how does it feel being the only one to be single?

Ch: oh riiight, you're the only one!! It's not too hard? *dolphin laugh*

And here we go again... Unbearable those kids I swear...

Hc: You lost your tongue Junjun uh?

You'll see Lee Donghyuck...

- Dohyun come here, please

Hc: you're not going to complain-

Ch: *dolphin scream*

You're probably wondering what's happening.

I'm kissing Dohyun.

Not how I planned to reveal our relationship but yeah

- Yes we're dating, now shut up and go change! Lee Jeno come with me, I have to talk to you

They don't ask any more questions and go on their side, while I take Jeno as far as possible from the group.

- Everything is ready?

Jn: Yes, but I'm afraid...

- Don't worry, everything is going to be fine!

Jibeom: Guys, it's time!

We all go back to the stage for our last song. I smile one last time to Jeno before focusing on the song.

Jeno POV

End of the concert.

Finally...

The boys are all doing their speech, one by one. I'm the last one to talk.

Jaemin gives me the mic and I can't find my words...

I turn to the boys; they're all smiling at me. I take a big breath before talking.

- um... Hello...? I... I'm going to be honest with you, I'm really stressed since the beginning of the concert... I was so afraid of your reactions...

I take before a break before I continue. I do my usual speech, thanking the staff and every member of the group, until it's Jaemin's turn.

Jaemin...

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest because of how fast it's beating.

- Nana... our Nana... Happy birthday! 😊 Thank you for being by my side since the beginning, thank you for always being there for me. We're dating only since a few months and yet I've loved you for such a long time... I kept my feelings secret for so long because I was afraid you would reject me... and when I see where we are now, I regret nothing of what happened these last months... Oh, I have a gift for you!

I stop and take another big breath before kneeling in front of him and to take out the box. I open it and continue my speech.

- Na Jaemin... Are you willing to be a part of my life forever?

The crowd is screaming, the boys are looking at me, shocked. Jaemin is nearly crying. He takes the mic and screams a big "yes". We smile at each other before we hug.

I've never been happier than now...

I have 5 amazing best friends on which I can always count on and I'm going to marry the man I love the most in this world. What could we ask more?

Everything ended well!

😉

--------------------------

AND IT'S A WRAP!!

AAAH IT'S THE END!!

How did you like this chapter?

And stay tuned, because I'm gonna come back next week with a special chapter!! 

See you next week <3

~ Maya ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...
45.5K 1.3K 16
Mark, jeno, jisung, and jaemin are the most popular boy group in school. Renjun, chenle and donhyuck have know each other since they were born and th...
90.6K 3.3K 38
Sungchan, Y/N's best friend who shes known since she was 4 and he was 5, both became an SM Trainee. the more time they spend together the more she fa...
8.4K 186 12
Renjun's father is very rude to him, He had three friends named donghyuck, chenle, and jisung. Once, the teacher puts Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun in a...