Secret Love [Nomin]

By mayaa__park

Jeno and Jaemin have been best friends for 8 years and are really close to each other. Maybe too much by the... More

Disclaimer!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
🀍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🀍

CHAPTER 6

53 2 0
By mayaa__park

Author POV

It's been a few hours now that Renjun is in this room, wondering what to do.

On their side, the boys are trying desperately to join him, but no one managed to. Except Jeno.

The young man is the only one who got an answer from Renjun, asking him to meet him in the room, and also that no one else should know about it.

Despite the fact they were fighting a lot those past few days, Jeno is determined to know what his friend is hiding.

He put his jacket on as well as his shoes before going to the door, trying to get out of the dorm without no one noticing. However it's without counting on Jaemin, who's literally following him everywhere since they got home.

Jm: Jenooo where are you going?

- Uh I'm going for a walk

Jm: Can I come with youuu?

- No uh.. I would like to be alone... please

Jm: Okay but be back quickly

- I promise

Jeno POV

I run towards the agency and go in the room. I enter without knocking and walk towards Renjun.

Yes, I lied to Jaemin and I'm really ashamed of it, but I had no choice.

I sit besides him and stay silent. Renjun is staring at me, he doesn't seem like he wants to talk either. I decide to talk first to end this quickly.

- So... what's happening?

Rj: I should be the one asking that. Why are you avoiding me? Why can't I come near Jaemin, uh? Tell me if you hate me...

- I don't hate you Renjun! I'm sorry if I gave you this feeling, I'm sorry I avoided you, I was just... lost? I can't really tell you why, but I swear I didn't want to hurt you...

Rj: Yet you did. It's been 2 years Jeno. 2 years you've been away from me. We were best friends... so why? Why did you leave me? Why did you move to another room? ... Why didn't you tell me Jeno?!

- I'm sorry... I can't tell you why-

Rj: And why not?! You don't trust me?! I know you hate me, I understood it a long time ago.

- I told you I don't hate you!

Rj: Then why?!!!

- I- I promised Jaemin I wouldn't tell anything

Rj: Jaemin... I should have known, it's always because of him. It's because of him you've been away, it's because of him you left, because of him you don't love me. If he hadn't been there, everything would have been different...

- I-

Rj: I know Jeno.

- What?

Rj: For you two. I know you're dating. I know and yet I still decided to do it...

- Do what? And how do you even know?

Rj: I saw you before Jeno... First with the manager then Jaemin... At first I thought you were dating the manager... and then I saw you with Jaemin...

I stay silent and stare at the void, not knowing how to answer. Renjun sighs before speaking again.

Rj: I... I wanted to tell you something important today. I finally had the guts to tell you. And Jaemin broke everything down.

- And... what is it?

Rj; There's no point in telling you now

- Why?

Rj: You really want to know?

I nod as an answer. Renjun gets up and I do the same, we're now facing each other.

Rj: I...

I see him hesitating before he comes closer and kisses me.

Rj: I love you Lee Jeno

?: JENO?!

??? POV

I went back to the agency because I forgot my phone there. Yes I know I'm quite dumb.

Anyway, my plan was to get my phone back and yeah end of the story, BUUUUT!

First, this crazy human followed me, as if I needed his help. Kidding, I love him but he's really clingy sometimes.

And secondly!

We were walking peacefully in the hallways when we heard noises coming from one of the room, so Jisung got scared and clung onto me.

?: Yah Jisung get away from me, I can't walk

Ji: But Chenleeee there's a ghost!!

- Stop with your bullshit, it's probably just the staff, c'mon we'll check

He hesitated at first but ended up following me to the room. We were trying to see through the door, but we weren't seeing anything, so I opened the door.

AND THEN!

You'll never guess what we saw!

We saw Renjun and Jeno kissing each other!

Renjun and Jeno.

Kissing.

So of course we were shocked.

I wanted to go back and act like we saw nothing, but Jisung screamed.

Ji: JENO?! AND RENJUN HYUNG?!

And then they saw us.

Jeno left running, and Renjun asked us to tell no one. After that we got back to the dorm, and we slept.

Now, we're the day after, and everything was fine. Until now. Until Jisung spoke up. I told you, I love him, but sometimes he's really dumb '-'

We were in the living room waiting for the others to wake up and when Jaemin entered, he asked us why we were home late yesterday.

And then Jisung told him everything. Yes, everything.

Ji: Oh hyung uh... Well Chenle forgot his phone, so we went back to get it, but when we wanted to leave we heard noises coming from one of the room and I thought it was a ghost but actually it was just Jeno and Renjun!

Jisung Park, 19 years old, unable to lie, even less to his favorite hyung called Na Jaemin. I would love to try and stop him or arrange the situation, but he already said too much. Renjun is going to hate us...

Jaemin frowns before he speaks.

Jm: What do you mean he was at the agency with Renjun? He told me he was going on a walk!

Ji: Well maybe he forgot something too, or he wanted to help us to find Renjun! OOOH! Or else it was a secret date- OW CHENLE WHY DID YOU HIT ME!

I look at him dead in the eyes to try to make him understand he has to shut up but he doesn't seem to take the clue.

Jm: What do you mean a date?!

Ji: They kissed!! It means they're dating each other!!!

Jisung is jumping around the room, squealing like a teenage girl. Gosh, this child is definitely dumb...

Tell me why I love him?

- Jisung... You remember what Renjun told us?

He stopped and look at us.

Ji:.... Oh...uh... oops?

I sigh.

Jaemin doesn't seem really happy of the news.

Jm: Wait, wait. They what?! So you're telling me Jeno and Renjun kissed?! And that they're dating?!!

Ji: Um yes?

He stays silent a few minutes before rushing out of the room, slamming the door.

Jm: LEE JENO!!!!!

Ji: I screwed up?

- You can say that, yes

Ji: Oh...

- C'mon we're going out

I take his hand and we're leaving the house.

Jaemin POV

- LEE JENO!!!!!

I enter the room, raging with anger.

How dared he...

Jn: Jaemin? What's happening?

- Why did you lie to me Jeno?!

Jn: What are you talking about?

- Renjun and you. Both of you. You guys really fucked with me.

Jn: What but-

- Don't even talk to me again. It's over Jeno, forget me.

I don't let him answer and leave, slamming the door.

-----------------------------

DRAMA IS HERE!! 

The tea is here lol

Now the question is what's going to happen next ? :))

YOU'LL SEE THAT NEXT WEEK HEHE

~ Maya ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.3K 16
Mark, jeno, jisung, and jaemin are the most popular boy group in school. Renjun, chenle and donhyuck have know each other since they were born and th...
14.8K 630 35
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐂𝐓 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ π…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ. mark and haechan are in a relationship but the only problem is that to come out in front of their family. jaemi...
30.8K 726 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
26.5K 1.1K 37
Jaemin is inlove with Renjun.... member of Dream, a famous idol group Highest Ranks: #7 in renmin #147 in nomin #48 in noren #130 in norenmin #52 in...