Secret Love [Nomin]

Da mayaa__park

Jeno and Jaemin have been best friends for 8 years and are really close to each other. Maybe too much by the... Altro

Disclaimer!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
๐Ÿค SPECIAL CHAPTER ๐Ÿค

CHAPTER 2

90 3 0
Da mayaa__park

PREVIOUSLY:

Doc: Okay. Jaemin has blood pressure problems

----------------

Jeno POV:

He...has...what?

- What?

Doc: You'll have to take his blood pressure at least twice a day to make sure it's not too high nor too low. If there is any problem, go to the hospital.

TY: Alright, Renjun can I trust you with it?

Rj: Yes I'm taking care of it!

Pfff... Why always him...

- Hyung I can do it too, it will be easier since we are roommates!

TY: Do as you wish, it just needs to be done seriously, and Renjun is the one I trust the most here

Rj: I will do it Jeno, don't worry!

- ... Fine

Doc: Well it's all for me! Goodbye!

The doctor leaves, and everybody is leaving one by one as well, while I stay here, still shocked by the news.

Jm: Jeno? We're leaving..

- I'm coming

I take my bag and follow them to the dorm.

Once there, we go to our room.

- I'm going to shower!

Jm: okayy

I enter the bathroom and start my routine.

Jaemin POV

I am lying on my bed scrolling through my social media while waiting for Jeno to get out of the bathroom.

However, the more I scroll, the more I see hate comments towards me.

Everybody is saying I sucked today...

I'm reading each comment..

There is so many of them...

They are all disappointed in me... Even Yuta hyung...

Am I that bad?

I throw my phone on my bed without leaving the page nor switching it off and rush downstairs.

Rj: Jaem where are you going, it's late already

- um I'm just going to the convenient store, we ran out of cereals

Rj: okay but come back quickly and be careful

- don't worry!

I rush out of the house, running to the dance studio. Once there, I enter in one of the room and place myself in front of the mirror.

Wow... I really look like shit...

I play the music and start to dance but end up stopping, I forgot the choreo. I did it again, a lot of times, but it's the same thing every time. I always forget the same step.

Maybe they're right.... I really suck.

Maybe I don't deserve to be in this group...

I go in a corner of the room after switching the lights off and sit down, letting my tears flow.

MEANWHILE

Jeno POV

I finally get out of the washroom and walk towards our bed, aiming to annoy Jaemin. However he's not in the room. I go near his bed and see his phone lighting up to Twitter. It's full of hatred comments towards Jaemin...

Knowing him he believed them.

I go downstairs as fast as I can, hoping to find Jaemin somewhere in the house but no.

- HUANG RENJUN WHERE IS JAEMIN?!!

Rj: um he went to the convenient store an hour ago I think?

- AN HOUR?!

Rj: I told him to hurry up what is he doing '-'

- I'll go get him

Rj: what but wait-

I go out of the house running, without letting Renjun finishing his sentence. Okay so he's definitely not at the convenient store. But where..?

I'm panicking, where the heck could he have gone...

I read the comments, the majority is saying he completely failed today, and that he danced really badly.

If I know him well, he took it seriously and wanted to practice so he's at the dance studio.

Without losing any minute I run there and look in every room, without finding him.

- JAEMIN!!

No answer.

But if he's not here then where?!

I'm about to go when I hear someone sobbing. The sound is coming from the very last room at the end of the hallway, where nobody goes usually. So obviously I didn't look in it. So dumb of me.

I open the door revealing a dark room and Jaemin crying in the corner of it.

- Jaem!!

I run to him and hug him.

- Don't ever do that again, you scared me to death!!

Jm: I'm sorry...

- why did you leave?

Aish Jeno why are asking, you know the answer..

Jm: I wanted to practice... but they're right Jeno, I suck.. I'm the worst...

- Don't say that Jaemin, you're not!!

Jm: Yes I am, look I'm not even able to do a simple choreography correctly... I don't know how to dance..

- Yes you can, you're one of the most talented people I know!

I lift up his chin and look at him.

- You have a lot of qualities and talent Jaemin, don't listen to them they're just jealous. You're perfect as you are, that's why I lo- um I admire you...

Jm: .... Really?

- Yes

He smiles to me before getting up

Jm: Thank you Jeno you're the best! I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend!!

- oh, yeah..

Best friend... why does it still hurt that much...

I already know he doesn't like me back and that he has a crush on Renjun...

I didn't think it would hurt that much...

The day he told me about it... the whole world stopped spinning...

FLASHBACK

2 YEARS AGO (back in 2018, so our boys are 18 now!)

Author POV

A calm and peaceful spring day in the Dreamies dorm-

Ch: YAH PARK JISUNG GIVE ME MY DOLPHIN BACK!!

Ji: NEVER!

Well um not that peaceful actually

Rj: CAN'T YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING?! JISUNG GIVE HIM HIS PLUSHIE BACK!

Ji: WHAT BUT IT'S MINE!!

Ch: LIAR!!

Jm: Jisungiiiie my love!! Be a nice child and give this plushie back to your brother!

Ji: he's not even my brother!

Ch: Ew I don't want to be the brother of this rat!

Ji: Bitch, fuck you!

Jm: Your language young man! And you listen to your mom!

Ji: okay, okay

The young man finally gives that plushie back to Chenle before leaving to his bedroom, probably to play video games.

SMS CONVERSATION BETWEEN JENO AND JAEMIN

~Jaem~

Jeno come in my room, I have to talk to you

Acorn 💙😝

Okay, coming

He gets up and goes in Jaemin's room, wondering what he wants to tell him.

Jn: I'm here what do you want to tell me?

Jm: close the door please

Jeno does as he said and close the door, before sitting on the bed.

Jm: okay first, promise me you'll tell no one

Jn: I promise

Jm: Okay um well I... I like Renjun...

Jn: You- What? Wait but like really?

Jm: Yes...

For Jeno the world stopped, feeling his tears coming he gets up and leave the room.

After this day, he acted as if nothing happened, he even helped Jaemin to get closer to Renjun.

And yet he loves him.

He loves him so much but he's afraid to admit it, afraid to lose him...

-----------------------

And that's it for todayyy!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'll see you next week!

~ Maya ~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
45.5K 2.6K 34
Jaemin has a perfect love story with his boyfriend Jeno, but when he met Renjun everything messed up.
460K 14.6K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
20.1K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...