dream catcher : afi

By bitchionfuckinknow

"you saved me" "how?" "from my nightmares, you're like a dream catcher." subwaylrh | 2015. More

Dream Catcher||Ashton Irwin
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Epilogue.

1.6

3.3K 97 91
By bitchionfuckinknow

Managing to get Ashton to be my friend, with some terms of course, was almost the same as being with Ashton before.

"Let me ask you a question, Sky." He looked at me, the credits of AHS rolling on the screen.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked him.

"What's your favorite thing in life?" He tilted his head at me.

"Wow." I chuckled. "There's a lot...but I think my brother is."

He smiles slightly at my answer. And I was being completely honest; without my brother, who knows where I would be in life. Michael brings out my anger, happiness, sadness, and laughter. I could get so mad at him and tell him I hate him, yet I never actually do. A few hours later, we're probably cuddling and chatting away. He'd annoy me a lot and I'd get mad, yet I'd realize he's just looking out for me. I know I'm a bitch sometimes too, and I thank him for putting up with me. All in all, he was the only family I ever had that stuck with me after our parents died, and he was the only one that protected me (the best he could) from Jason.

All in all, Michael Gordon Clifford is my favorite thing in life.

"Good answer." Ashton smiled.

"What about yours?" I questioned. He paused to think for a minute.

"Music." He finally said. "And chances."

"I like music too." I smiled.

"Really? What type?" He asked.

"Well, I love Halsey. I like One Direction. And I love All Time Low..." I mumbled.

"I love All Time Low too." He grinned, revealing two deep dimples in his cheeks.

Looking down at his Metallica T-Shirt, I nodded.

"You're a band boy, eh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"I don't really know many bands." I admited.

"Seriously?" His jaw dropped.

I shrugged. "I don't really listen to music much."

"How can you not?" He said, almost amazed.

"I don't know, I like the silence." I sighed. "But I'll listen to Halsey, she calms me."

Without warning, he took my hand and pulled me up, almost dragging me up the wrecked stairs.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Showing you real music." He shrugged.

I didn't say anything, instead I let him drag me to wherever we were going.

The second floor wasn't much better than the first, it was just as destroyed.

He kicked open a door which revealed his bedroom, and to my surprise, it was completely different from the rest of the house. It was a normal bedroom; it had dark walls that didn't have paint crumbling off, the curtains weren't moth eaten, the bed was big and looked incredibly inviting even if it was messily made. There was a nice desk with a laptop on it, there were bookshelves filled with books and CD's, there was a Radio-CD player in the corner, there was even a beanbag to sit on, posters scattered the walls and to my dismay; a drum kit. Sure there were shirts scattered on top of the carpeted floor but it wasn't dirty, the room looked oddly clean for a teenage boy.

"Sorry for the mess." He mumbled, quickly straightening his bed better.

"What mess?" I giggled. "It's really clean."

"Oh," he went around picking up all the T-Shirts. "Thanks."

"Now," I smiled. "Show me music."

_____________________

Almost two hours later, Ashton has played various songs on what seems like hundreds of different Albums. My favorite being Nirvana and Masketta Fall.

"I knew you'd like my music." Ashton smiled, putting a cigarette in his lips.

"You smoke so much." I commented.

"It helps me." He shrugged.

"Would it help me?" I asked.

"With what? The stress about Jason?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well, it would."

"Can I...try one?" I hesitatingly asked.

"Sure." He smirked, passing me one. "Ever had one before?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Well, all that happens is; I'm gonna light it and you have to suck in." He reasoned. I nodded.

He passed me a cigarette, I hesitatingly brought it to my lips, holding it between my middle finger and pointer finger. Ashton watched me intently, and then he brought a lighter up to the cigarette, letting the flame burn the end of it.

I sucked in; but failed miserably as I ended up in a huge coughing fit and feeling as if my throat and chest closed up at the unfamiliar sensation. I was quite confused, I wondered if it was practice that I needed for me to smoke so effortlessly like Ashton, looking as if it was as easy as smoking water.

Ashton chuckled a bit, watching me slowly regain my breath.

"Oh my god," I breathed. "I thought I was gonna die."

Ashton laughed. "You'll get used to it. Try again."

I nodded a bit, bringing the cigarette back to my lips; sucking it in once again. This time, it was alot smoother. It still felt a bit tight and unfamiliar, but I didn't get the sensation that I was about to cough my lungs out.

"Better?" He asked.

"Better." I replied. And slowly, after a few more puffs, I felt the relaxation fill through my body and felt the stress suddenly redeem. "Much better."

"Yeah." He chuckled, taking a drag himself. "Now you get why I smoke all the time."

I nodded. And then suddenly my phone bleeped.

From Unknown:

Oh wow, how will Michael react to his good girl smoking a cigarette? Naughty naughty.

-J

"Shit." I mumbled.

"What?" Ashton asked, blowing smoke at me.

"We're being watched." I said, passing him the phone.

He read it thoroughly, and then he finally laughed bitterly. "Oh! So you're watching us?" He said loudly. "Well get this you bastard, fuck you! Go fuck yourself! Cause you're not gonna get her, not on my nor Michael's watch! So stop trying, it's not gonna get you anywhere!"

"Ashton!" I hissed.

"What?" He looked at me. "I fucking promised you he wasn't gonna kill you."

I sighed inwardly.

And to my horror, another text.

From Unknown:

Such love. My little spy has told me much about Ashton, and from what I've heard; he won't be able to keep your promise.

-J

I was starting to get freaked out now.

"Please close the curtains." I begged Ashton.

"Let me see." He signalled to my phone. He read it. "Wait, who's your spy?"

We waited a couple seconds until my phone beeped again in his hand.

"You'll know soon enough." He read aloud.

"For fucks sake." I sighed.

"Want another cigarette?" He asked me. I looked at my hand and realized I already finished it.

"Yeah, yeah I would."

___________________

A/N: OKAYYYY DEAR SKYLA; I KNOW YOU LISTEN TO BANDS AND SHIT AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A MAHUSIVE FAN OF HALSEY (i am) AND I KNOW YOU DON'T SMOKE BUT IT JUST FITS IN THE STORY K?

Btw, Jason's not gonna do anything yet, it'll just be creepy texts and shit like Pretty Little Liars tbh

BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER (not that im saying you'll know who it is in the next chapter) I WANT YOU ALL TO COMMENT AND GUESS WHO THE SPY IS K?

LUB CHOO

-Sierrahhhhhhjrrrrr :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 39
wouldn't you do anything to achieve you're life long dream? even if that meant you had to be a groupie for some band of (hot) guys? well, that's what...
252K 4.3K 19
(trigger warnings for some chapters) these are for times when you want to read about the inevitable that involve people you love. grab some tissues...
343K 9.2K 37
"Please don't leave me. Everyone always leaves me. J-Just stay." -- trigger warning thank you for the support, i love you all
4.4K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018