Secret Love [Nomin]

By mayaa__park

Jeno and Jaemin have been best friends for 8 years and are really close to each other. Maybe too much by the... More

Disclaimer!!
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
🤍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🤍

CHAPTER 1

135 3 0
By mayaa__park

Jeno POV:

Hc: JENO JAEMIN WAKE UP YOU BRATS !!!

I open my eyes hearing Haechan screaming. My gaze fall immediately on Jaemin, who's sleeping on me.

Hc: Get your lazy ass up and go get ready, we're going on stage in an hour!

- Already?!

Hc: Yep so you better hurry up Nojam

I sit up and try to wake Jaemin up. And I said: try.

- Jaem wake up, it's time!

Jm: mmh, I don't want to

- C'mon hurry up we only have an hour left!

Jm: okay, okay *stand up*

I stand up too and go get my outfit. I come back in the room, to find a sleepy Jaemin on the couch. He's sleeping yet again. He's really weird since that morning, he's so quiet and he seems really tired, I'm really worried for him, I don't want him to be sick..

TY: Okay kids, are you all ready? It's starting soon!

NCT: YEEEES

Manager: Ok first where is Jaemin?

Hc: Sleeping

Man: Again? Can someone wake him up please, I would like to explain only once

Taeil: Jaemin, wake up please

Jm: mmh yes, yes

Man: Thank you. So first, 127, then Dream and WayV. After that we'll have Make a wish, Work it, 90's love, From home and then finally Resonance, is it okay for everyone?

NCT: YES!

Man: Okay then be ready, we're starting in 15 minutes!

ELLIPSE

Man: NCT Dream, be ready it's your turn!

We get on stage and each one is going at his position, ready to perform Ridin'.

The song is starting, and everything goes well, until Jaemin freezes on spot, forgetting to rap. I rap instead of him, and he comes back in the choreo. The song ends and we go back in the dressing rooms.

Barely entered, and Jaemin is already lying on the couch. It's really not normal, usually he's always running around, and checking if everyone is okay..

Man: Make a wish team, in 3 minutes!

Jaemin gets up, I can see he's out of energy.

- I'm covering for Jaemin!

TY: uh?

Everyone is looking at me confused, even more Jaemin.

Jm: I can go Jeno it's okay

- But you're not okay Jaemin, you need to rest!

Jm: and I'm telling you that I'm okay

- But-

Jm: Don't worry I'm fine

- Okay...

He then goes on stage with the others.

Author POV

The boys are all positioned, ready to start the song. They start their choreography, lead by Taeyong. Everything is going well, until Jaemin trip and fall on the ground. The other boys continue to dance despite their concern for their friend.

Jaemin gets up and go on with the song, dancing the best he can. Once done, he goes back in the backstage and he barely has time to drink that he has to go on stage again to perform Work it. However, this time Jeno is determined to not letting him go.

Jn: Jaemin wait!

Jm: Yes?

Jn: I'm going for you, stay here and rest

Jm: No Jeno it's okay

Jn: this wasn't a question.

Jm: But-

The boy has no time to protest, his best friend is already on stage with others. He then sits and fall asleep some minutes after.

Taeyong POV:

The boys only came back since a few minutes and Jeno is already fighting with his manager. He went on stage instead of Jaemin without asking for it and the manager is really angry.

On his side, Jaemin is only sleeping since this morning, he seems exhausted, and he's not focused at all on his songs. I'm really wondering what's going on with him.

Personally, I agree with Jeno, he should rest and not going on stage, but their manager will never allow it. I mean if we can still call him 'manager'. He's really awful, heartless and without mercy. How did he even managed to become manager.

Man: Okay enough talking, everyone get on stage right now, and I said everyone, Jaemin too!

We all listen to him and get on stage. I wish Jaemin has stayed and rested but we have no say, if the manager decided he would go on stage then he has to do so.

The music starts and everything is going well for now. I'm looking at Jaemin from time to time, he's definitely not focused.

The performance goes on, until Jaemin trip suddenly and fall on the ground, entraining Yuta in his fall. The two get up immediately and continue to perform as if nothing happened. Yuta seems angry, and Jaemin is disappointed. He's probably bashing himself for failing.

We go back in the backstage and Jaemin fall on the first couch he sees. I called a doctor; he should arrive any minute. Jeno and the manager are once again fighting, and I can see Jeno is containing himself to not hit him and stay as polite as he can.

Yuta: YAH JAEMIN!

Jm: yes?

Yu: YOU CAN EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Jm: What... what are you talking about?

Yu: DON'T PRETEND TO NOT UNDERSTAND!! YOU REALLY MESSED UP TODAY! AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!!

Jm: I- Um I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-

- Yuta leave the boy alone, he didn't do it on purpose, can't you see he's not feeling well?!

Yu: I don't care!

- Yuta stop that

He looks at Jaemin one last time before going on the other side of the room. Aish... him too he's acting weird these days, he keeps on getting angry at everyone. I mean, he mostly seems angry at Mark and Donghyuck...

Rj: JAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Jn: JAEM WAIT!

Renjun and Jeno's screams make me come back to reality. I turn to them to see Jeno running after Jaemin.

Rj: Well thanks Yuta, now you hurt him! You're proud of you uh?!

Yu: Oh because it's my fault if the man if too sensitive?!

- ENOUGH! Gosh, can you stop acting like kids?!

And it's at that moment the doctor arrived. Nice timing. I go to him and explain the situation to him. Well, now we have to hope for Jeno to come back with Jaemin.

MEANWHILE

Jeno POV:

I enter the small and dark room Jaemin went in and walk to him.

- JAEM!

I hug him as soon as I've reached him. I don't speak and let him calm down.

Jm: I... I'm sorry..

- Why would you?

Jm: I completely messed up today, I really ruined everything

- Jaemin.. You don't have to be sorry for it, it's okay. Everyone makes mistake, okay? Plus, you did amazing to me

I see him hesitating before smiling and getting up. I get up too and we go back in the backstage, where we are welcomed by a doctor and a Taeyong hyung panicking.

- Um what's happening?

TY: OH MY GOD JAEMIN YOU'RE HERE!!

He runs up to him and hugs him.

TY: IT'S BEEN 30 MINUTES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!

- Oh already..?

TY: YES!

Hc: He was almost having a panic attack; it was scary to see

- um okay and the doc it's for?

TY: For Jaemin

Jm: Me?! I don't need a doctor I perfectly fine!

TY: who do you think you're fooling here uh? Come here!

Jaemin sits down and lets the doctor examinate him. After a few minutes he stops and explains us the situation.

Doc: Okay. Jaemin has blood pressure problems

------------------------------

HIII

So that's all for the first chapter. Honestly I'm not really proud of this one, but it's really just to set up the context and everything. I promise the next ones will be better!

See you soon !

~ Maya ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 3.4K 38
Sungchan, Y/N's best friend who shes known since she was 4 and he was 5, both became an SM Trainee. the more time they spend together the more she fa...
34.5K 749 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
170K 6.5K 33
Na Jaemin is hopelessly in love with his best friend. His best friend is Jeno Lee. He is in love with his STRAIGHT best friend Jeno Lee. Straight...
64.2K 3.6K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...