heartstopper oneshots <333

By hello_16_16

oneshots about my favourite book series; heartstopper. (mainly nick and charlie) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
long time no see

10.

1.2K 20 4
By hello_16_16

nicks pov
i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. it's charlie. "hello" i answer not fully awake yet "a-are you sure that you love me?" i hear come from the other end "w-what!" i say waking up fully now. "Are you sure that you me? there's so many other people in the world who are better than me a-and you deserve better a-and" he keeps on rambling but i cut him off , "baby you are the only person i ever want to be with, i love you more than anyone in the entire world and i will never love someone more than you. you're the moon to my tide, bee to my flower. i'm coming over right now." i say getting up and looking at the clock 3:45 am.
quickly i write a note to my mum telling her where i am and i'm out the door into the car. it feels like forever but eventually i arrive at charlie's and text him from outside, not want to wake up everyone. he rushes out the door and straight into my arms crying "hey, hey, hey you're ok i love you" i whisper to him as we walk into the house and up into his room, still embraced tightly.

——————————————————

Helloooooooo
i'm so sorry for not updating for so long but i needed the break because i had a lot going on with school! i'm going to try to update more but i'm going on vacation next week so it'll probably start after that :) 🙃

also i'm sorry this is so short 😭 i wrote this in the middle of the night because i couldn't sleep 😩

THANK YOU FOR 12K READS 🤠

have a great rest of your day/night and if no one has told you this today, i love you and you matter so much <3333

i love you my loves 💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 117 11
Nick and charlie storys I have adhd and it prevents me to type slowly so i type very fast and have grammar and spelling mistakes so I'm sorry if the...
34.9K 396 22
All characters belong to Alice oseman If you have any request or ideas let me know ❤️
1.7K 77 5
The beeduo are back again with another story of shenanigans! Now it's Tubbo's turn to visit Ranboo in America, and things might not go as planned. TH...
43K 645 12
Just a nice little Heartstopper fanfic since I'm OBSESSED atm ^^ - fluff and some lovey dovey stuff, probably like, making out and flirting? Maybe so...