Samurai Of Flames (Mirabel x...

Autorstwa Artdragon02

Encanto x Demon slayer story. Mirabel Madrigal meets strange samurai who had been living in Encanto for coupl... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1 "First meeting"
Chapter 2 "Reunion of two cousins"
Chapter 3 "My gift for you"
Chapter 4 "Breath in and say it"
Chapter 5 "World is cruel right?"
Chapter 6 "God of Festivals"
Chapter 7 "It's the path I have chosen"
Chapter 8 "Past of Shuiro Rengoku"
Chapter 9 "Old comrade"
Chapter 10 "For my mother"
Chapter 11 "Set your heart ablaze!"
Chapter 12 "Recovering"
Chapter 13 "You like her don't you?"
A/n
Chapter 14 "Shuiro and Kyojuro"
Chapter 15 "Little present"
Chapter 16 "I will be there"
Chapter 17 "Calm before the strom"
Chapter 18 "Lying Uppermoon"
Chapter 19 "Phonenix Hashira"
Chapter 20 "Will you stay?"
Chapter 21 "You will be the one"
Chapter 22 "Suprising Confession"
Chapter 23 "Hashira who doesn't know anything about love"
Chapter 24 "Akeboshi part 1"
Chapter 25 "Akeboshi part 2"
Chapter 26 "The miracle is you"
Chapter 27 "Shuiro's anger"
A/N #2
Chapter 28 "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"
Chapter 29 "Visitor from the past"
Chapter 30 "Honor of Phonenix Hashira"
Chapter 31 "I guess I learned it from my parents"
Chapter 32 "Mirabel's feelings"
Chapter 33 "Don't tell"
Chapter 34 "New Upper Rank 6:Shin"
Chapter 35 "Obanai Iguro's words"
Chapter 36 "That was a mistake you made, so live with it"
Chapter 37 "Walk the path which feels right"
Chapter 38 "Run to you"
Chapter 39 "Talking with Senjuro"
What Shuiro thinks about others
Chapter 40 "Kyojuro's last meal"
Chapter 42 "Gyomei's temple"
Chapter 43 "Watching the Sunset"
Chapter 44 "Right there In front of Me"

Chapter 41 "Secrets"

239 9 7
Autorstwa Artdragon02

After Mirabel had calmed down Shuiro offered her one bento box.

"You must be hungry right?..Here have one.." said Shuiro and also took one bento box for herself.

Mirabel looked Shuiro who eated her bento. Shuiro was quiet at that time and it made Mirabel worried. So she asked:

"Are you mad that I showed that side of me?"

"What?"

"Well..my angry side.."

Shuiro thinked about it and then sighed:

"You are allowed to show every side of yours what you want show...I don't mind..but..it's just that I am..very scared of it.."

"Oh...."

Shuiro had finished eating her and then looked at Mirabel who seemed like she had problems with chopsticks.

"Do you want me to feed you?" asked Shuiro and looked Mirabel.

"No! I got this!"

"Okay.."

There were small silent. And then Shuiro asked:

"There is a festival..coming up soon..Do want to go with me and the others..?"

"What kind of festival?"

"Summer festival..."

"That would be nice..."

Mirabel looked at Shuiro and asked:

"Shuiro..um..when is your birthday?"

"My birthday..Um..Well.."

Mirabel eyed Shuiro. It seemed like she didn't wanted to tell her. But still it was information that Mirabel wanted to know.

"If..it's okay Mirabel..I don't want to tell.." said Shuiro and walked away.

This made Mirabel sad. Why didn't she had a chance to know your birthday? It was surely a day that you would like to know right? And celebrate..

Senjuro walked in with a small smile.

"Sorry..about her..She doesn't usually celebrate her birthday..at all.."

"Why is that?"

"Well..The reason is maybe that..Shuiro's mother died...almost right after that..Maybe she feels guilty that her mother died because of her..and doesn't want to remember that day.."

"Oh..I see"

Mirabel had never met a person wouldn't have celebrate their birthday but in Shuiro's case it was understandable.

"Do you Senjuro..even know what month she has born?"

"Let's see..She said that she was born in July and is one year older than you.. I don't know what day but quite close when Tanjiro has his birthday.."

"Wait...Shuiro is one year older than me?!"

"You didn't know?"

"She..didn't tell me..I thought she was younger..than me.."

Senjuro looked Mirabel with this face.

(I swear the god..Senjuro deserves more screentime..He doesn't have that many pictures in internet..😑😑 I really want more pictures of him..because he such a good kid and honest one🥲")

"You didn't ask her and still falled in love with her?"

"I knew she was 20 but I thought she had just turned into one! I didn't know she was a whole year older than me and it's turning 21 this year!"

"Okay..Okay! I just asked..But it's true..Shuiro hasn't told about her personal information..atleast all of it..even for me..I know some things but not all of them.." said Senjuro and rubbed his chin.

"Is that so? Eventhough she is your cousin.."

"Well..there are defendly secrets that Shuiro doesn't tell.."

"Huh.."

Senjuro smiled and then patted Mirabel on shoulder.

"Don't worry..Sooner or later she will reveal her past little by little.."

Mirabel then walked from Senjuro who sighed.

I hope those two would comunicate a little better..

Mirabel continued looking for Shuiro and saw her rebuilding her door. It seemed like Shuiro was so focused on making it so she didn't notice Mirabel.

"Well..that should be it.." said Shuiro herself.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh..Mirabel! I am fixing my door.." said Shuiro while giving Mirabel knowing look.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Sorry..Sorry.."

There were silent and then Shuiro said:

"We have to talk about your traning but first let's enjoy summer festival.."

Mirabel looked Shuiro with hurt in her eyes and a little sadness.

"Mirabel..What's wrong? If it's about the door then don't worry I am not mad.." said Shuiro.

"It's not about that..."

"Then what is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me..?"

"About what?"

"Your age.."

"What about my age?"

"That you are one year older than me.."

Shuiro eyes wided and then she sighed. She had a sharp look in her eyes.

"I thought..it didn't matter..And also you never asked.."

"That is also issue! You always thought others are not interested about you! I thought atleast you have trusted me to know your birthmonth or.."

"Mirabel..Just stop..Why.."

"No! You are giving me so much headache! I walk so many miles just to get be with you! And you still have secrets! That you don't want to share!"

Shuiro gave Mirabel quick but terrifying glare.

"Mirabel! I said I don't want to talk about it!"

"Then you don't trust me?!"

"No! It's not about that it's just that.."

"That you are too sensitive about it? Eventhough it had been that many years.."

"No..I am not! I do trust you but that information was something.."

"I don't believe you Shuiro!"

Shuiro looked at Mirabel and noticed how her experissions were much different than before. She didn't wanted to fight Mirabel about it but keeping her secrets so long to herself was a habit of Shuiro so she would become little angry about it.

"Just leave me alone for second Mirabel.."

"No Shuiro! I came just for you..Don't you understand.."

"I understand very well Mirabel and you get angry because I wasn't here. I have a job you know?! I am a Demon Slayer! And I have responsibility being a hashira...and other things to do.."

"That's all you talking about! When are you getting.."

Shuiro walked out of her home. She was tired of Mirabel asumming her and her trustworthy for her

Tch..Does she even realize how hard is? No! I already hurted her..Damn it Shuiro! But the clock is already..I really have to go!..Hope I am not too late again..

Mirabel looked how Shuiro was running again. She felt dissapointed but still was curious where the girl was heading to

There she goes again...What she have this time? Is she always this busy? Maybe I follow her..

Mirabel then walked out and then started to run where Shuiro was going.

I hope it's something important..if not I will surely smack her face again..

(Chapter 42📍📝Picture from Pinterest)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.7K 210 65
"You and I are one. Bound together until the end of time. At least that's what our vows said." **REWRITES COMING SOON*** This is a Rengoku x oc but f...
5.3K 44 18
Some demon slayer oneshots mostly with female characters but males are also included. Very slow updates since I need ideas and motivation. Disclaim...
2.6K 56 22
"You will always be my beloved." "Even after death?" "Until the end of time." I never knew what love is; I used to think I wasn't worthy of deservi...
260 1 18
What happens when Camillo Madrigal finally manages to find a girl willing to put up with his devilish games and pranks? A year after the events of th...