darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

house, not a home - dabi

2.8K 24 4
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, two lovers re-meet but not in the way they expected

fluff

warnings : ptsd if u squint, endeavor, mentions of abuse, mha spoilers??

no 2 hero (hawks) sidekick, vampiress. quirk- vampire; can do anything a vampire can (float, heal, teleportation, etc.) drinking opponents blood also allows you to use their quick as well

a/n: i love dabi sm, also can u tell i fuckin hate enji 💀. i also want to make a dabi book so bad, would u guys read it 😀⁉️

——————————————————————

"DO I HAVE TO COME WITH YOU?" you hiss, following hawks & endeavor around on the street to get to a restaurant.

"you're my sidekick aren't you?" hawks chuckled, closing his eyes while stuffing his hands in his pockets. endeavor only gave you a look, understanding why you were so pissed in his presence but also wanting you to know he had changed.

"unfortunately." you mumble to yourself, rolling your eyes when hawks started to make a scene. taking pictures with fans, signing autographs; this is what he liked. you scoffed.

"cheer up, y/n." endeavor hummed softly to you, though his voice was still loud & rough in your ears. per usual.

"shut up talking to me." you hiss, walking off before putting on your hood that went with your hero costume. the costume was, and always had been, simple. a black dress & red cape that had a hood.

you tapped hawks arm, something you did when you would get impatient or uncomfortable before smiling softly at the fans who ran up to you as well.

"alright guys, we gotta go!" hawks chuckled, throwing his arm around you which made you huff in annoyance. the three of you made your way down the street once more, finally making it to the fancy restaurant where hawks explained about his time around the world & what he had figured out about nomu's himself.

"so-" you started, looking out the window in the distance. "ironic?" you chuckle in disbelief as a nomu was heading straight for the three of you.

you & hawks helped get everyone out of the danger zone while endeavor (pro claimed strongest) fought against the talking nomu.

he got knocked down, coughing up blood while news reports commentated and recorded the entire thing live. you watched as the flamed pro hero struggled to get up before doing something yourself.

"down here!" you yelled at the floating nomu who's eyes finally trailed down to you. you could only assume it didn't have blood or a soul, so stealing it's powers wouldn't work. close ranged fighting was its strong suit- yours too though. let's give it a shot. "you wanna fight the strongest right? then why're you so set on fighting the weakest number one pro hero to exist?"

it was almost like you could see it's eyes light up in amusement as endeavor called out to you. though, you couldn't tell if he was calling out to you in fear or anger. either way, you ignored it.

you and the monster both sent punches towards each other. you still had a little energy left with no injuries. you knew you could do it, seeing as hawks was losing feathers left and right & endeavor had a deathwish if he were to continue.

you hit a good blow to its face, knocking it backwards in air before you got an idea. the only way to kill this thing was with enough heat; blow it up.

you could only fly so high. & you needed fire power.

your fangs came out quickly as you, hesitantly, went over to endeavor while the nomu was regenerating. you bit him.

"yuck." you gag , spitting a little blood out of mouth before running up to the nomu full speed ignoring endeavor's warning calls.

"hawks!" you look back, alerting him. he had enough feathers to help you out. he nodded to himself, knowing you could do this before floating you up. you took as much power as you could before punching it under its chin; bringing it upwards with you.

you looked down, trying to see how far from the ground you were after a few minutes before flames came from you.

you hated using endeavors power. usually because it caused burns on your skin, but also because you fucking hated him & the taste of his blood.

you finally let go of the punch when all of your body was on fire; such heat causing hawk's feathers to disintegrate. the blow made you and the monster go two different ways as you were sure it was dead.

you couldn't feel anything. any bone of your body. you weren't even sure you were breathing. you were so sure your (dominant) arm was broken while you started to fall back towards the ground.

your back hit the concrete; a gust of dirt and debris coming around you as you coughed up your own blood. slowly, you tried to stand, even if your leg hurt. your good hand held onto your bad arm while a news reporter ran up to you.

your eyes were blood red, something that only happened when you were beyond angry. though, it hadn't happened since you got the news about your boyfriend- touya.

"what would you like to say?" she asked, pointing the microphone in your general direction, though keeping her distance.

"endeavor is weak." you muttered, looking over at her before she jumped in shook & fear.

after everything was settled and a clean up crew came, you limped over at endeavor who was barely holding his own.

"that was pretty reckless of you!" hawks scolded gently.

"well someone had to do it. you have no feathers and fireman over here is on his deathbed." you scoff before blue flames surrounded the three of you.

dabi, from the league of villains, made his way towards the middle to face you all. he frowned to himself, seeing how beat up you were because of him. your clothing was tattered & you had blood coming from your head.

you all talked, more like hawks and endeavor threatening dabi while he proclaimed he'd kill endeavor himself. you? you were trying to figure out where you've seen these blue flames before. you turned around, no one seeming to notice, while your hand reached into it.

cold.

"stay alive enji todoroki!" the patched male yelled before disappearing along with the flames.

"weird. his flames are cold." you mumbled to yourself, staring at your hand that went into the flames.

"let's get you to a hospital. i think you have a concussion." hawks sighed, gently putting his hand on your messed up hair.

"what're you hiding from me?" you asked hawks. your arm was in a sling, a bandage was around your head, and you were still thinking about the blue flames.

"nothing y/n. you know i would come to you with any & everything!" hawks beamed, holding the phone a little tighter in his hands.

you hum in disbelief while moving your top around to be a tad bit more comfortable.

"if you say so." you mumble to the male, looking in the mirror.

"we've known each other since we were children, why would i lie to you now!" he chuckled, "hey, are you sure about today?" he asked quietly when you didn't answer.

"fuyu invited me & i would like to see sho again. so, i guess." you mumbled, shrugging. "i guess they still see me as a sister." you chuckle.

"that's good. i hope you have a good time. no fights with endeavor! okay?" hawks joked, smiling to himself.

"no promises." you mumbled, hanging up before the feathered male could say anything else. you arrived at the todoroki residence and was immediately greeted & seated beside shoto whom you haven't seen since he was a baby.

"it's been so long, you've all grown so much." you hum, teams brimming your eyes as you looked at the family.

"it has been a long time!" natsou beamed, looking at you before frowning at the bandages.

"this is probably a bad time, but i have a question for you.. sho." you hum softly, looking at the younger male who enjoyed his soba.

"shoot." he mumbled, chewing his noodles before looking over at you.

"dabi.. you had an encounter with him at that camp. right?" he nodded his head in confusion. "his flames, don't they remind you of t-"

the door opened. you scoffed, immediately in a bad mood. you turned your head to the side, eating your own soba to ignore the presence by the door. shoto couldn't help but continue to think about what you were saying before natsou stormed out of the room; unable to look his so called father in the face.

fuyumi was on the brink of tears, just wanting her family back as shoto said his spill on how he felt about his father.

all eyes turned to you as you silently ate. you looked over at the three todoroki's who assumed you would have something to say as well.

"as for me, i don't care about you enji." was all you said, finishing your bowl before lightly kissing shoto's dual colored hair and giving fuyumi a hug. "thank you for the dinner fuyu, it was delicious as always. hope to see you guys again soon!" you chuckle, bumping shoulders with endeavor on your way out.

your walk back home was silent. all you could really think about was the patched villain. your mind came to a halt when an arm grabbed you and pulled you into an alleyway.

you jumped in shock seeing the male you were just thinking about.

what the fuck?

he was by himself & looked pretty nervous. almost like this was one of the worst ideas he had. maybe because it was. he sighed to himself when you didn't make a move to kill him; he just assumed it was because he wasn't trying to kill you.

"what?" you spat, taking a step back. your good hand was trying to reach back to your pocket where one of hawks' feathers were. he gave you one in case you ever needed help in times of trouble so he could immediately find you.

though your hand was cut short at your pocket when the scarred male grabbed it.

"i just want to talk." he sighed quietly. his eyes were soft. a look you knew all to well- though you didn't want to assume. "i didn't want to meet again like this. i'm sorry sweetheart."

you stayed quiet, not wanting to accept what you knew was reality. dabi's hand gripped your arm harder before he sighed and let it go with a quiet chuckle.

"right." he mumbled. "i just wanted to say im proud of you."

you still said nothing. you walked closer to the male & hugged him- which shocked him since he wasn't expecting that. especially in this moment.

"thank you, touya." you mumble, humming softly to yourself before sighing. he hugged you back, his arms tightening around you. "sorry. i should've done more when we were kids. to get you out of that house."

"it's like you always said. it was a house, not a home. also, didn't mean to get you hurt few days ago. that was the last thing i expected from you." he chuckled to himself, thinking about how much of a coward you were when you both were younger.

you backed away from the hug before softly slapping his chest.

"when you hang around keigo 24/7, you learn there's no time to be a coward." you chuckle, thinking about all the danger hawks had put you in during missions and even just patrolling.

"keigo... yeah, did you move on? to that damn bird?" dabi scoffed, rolling his eyes when all he would see would be news reports of rumors of the two dating.

"fuck no, keigo's still as annoying as he was when we were children." you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "plus, can't really move on. especially not now knowing you're alive!"

"good, i would've killed him." dabi sighed of relief, half joking. "i don't want you in trouble with keigo's agency or anything. plus it's late, be careful on your way back love." he hummed, ruffling your neatly done hair with a smile.

you only hum, touching one of his staples before he hissed. you immediately retract your hand before he laughs at you.

"i'm fucking with you, it doesn't hurt."

you roll your eyes, turning to walk out of the alleyway.

"goodnight touya. next time you want to talk, don't kidnap me. okay?" you chuckle, leaving with a wave while he stood there with a stupid boyish grin on his face.

"i love you too." he mumbled when you were out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 952 38
Tripping: the act of placing a stick, knee, foot, arm, hand or elbow in such a manner that causes his opponent to lose balance or fall. You can eith...
10.1K 146 20
Kenma X female reader X Kuroo 【♠︎Finished♠︎】 Y/n is an interesting person. She is loving and caring but can be cold and scary. Some people would call...
188K 18.5K 43
When an injured Wolf shows up on his doorstep, half dead and desperate for protection, gentle giant Monty naturally wants to help. Unfortunately, the...
46.9K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...