The Servant's Son [Jikook♡]

By Thembekamdluli

Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each othe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - M
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- M
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not an update....A thank you note❤
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - M
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - M
Chapter 50 - Finale💜

Chapter 21

4.9K 307 74
By Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV

Today was just one of those days for Jimin. Surely if he was a girl he'd be on his period today. He wanted nothing but to sleep and eat, he didn't even want anyone talking to him. It's a good thing his mother wasn't there to witness her son being a moody mess. He hadn't talked to Jungkook today and he was really missing him. But at least he had talked to Taehyung, and Tae was on his way so that's the only person who could cheer him up obviously.

There was a knock on the door and before he even stood up Taehyung barged in, Jimin does the same at his home anyway. He went to the lounge where Jimin was laying on the couch.

"Seriously Jimin? Pajamas at this time?" Taehyung asked sitting down.

"What do you have in that bag?" Jimin asked seeing Taehyung carrying a bag which seemed full.

"Snacks. Which you won't eat because you haven't taken a shower" Taehyung said.

"I did take a shower" jimin said pouting.

"I don't believe you...come, you need to take a shower" Taehyung said standing up and pulling jimin up from the couch. He then picked him up wrapping his legs around his waist and walked towards the bathroom with him.

"Tae nooooo....leave me alone" jimin whined like a baby.

"Are you having your periods maybe?" Tae asked. Jimin glared at him and rolled his eyes.

"How would they come out?" Jimin asked .

"Through your weenie I guess" Tae said laughing.

"You're so annoying." Jimin said rolling his eyes. Tae put him down and took off his pajama top.

"O-kay Mr...go and wait for me in the lounge. You don't wanna see me naked" jimin said pushing Tae out of the bathroom.

"Maybe I do wanna see you naked...on my bed...with your legs open" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows and jimin smacked his arm.

"Eew Tae...get the fuck out of here" Jimin said. Tae just giggled and got out of the bathroom leaving Jimin to take a shower.

Taehyung just chilled in the lounge and watched TV. Jimin's phone buzzed and Taehyung ignored it. It's not his anyway. It buzzed for the second time and Tae still ignored it. Then it rang....and rang....and rang....and ra... okay I'm kidding he grabbed it and answered.

"Hmm" Tae said answering the call. It was Jungkook who was calling Jimin.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked on the other side.

"Bro you called. Who are you?" Tae asked.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Where did you put him?" Tae asked. Jungkook chuckled bitterly. He was definitely not in the mood for crap.

"I ain't got time for jokes" Jungkook said.

"Oh how bad. I had a bunch of them and man they're so funny" Tae said chuckling. He was enjoying this a little bit too much.

Jimin appeared from the passage and walked towards Taehyung.

"Hmm you look sexy" Tae said seeing Jimin wearing an oversized t-shirt which was covering his ass and denim shorts. You can clearly see they were cut to be that short.

"Thanks my love, mwaaaa" Jimin said blowing a kiss to Taehyung.

"The fuck" Jungkook said on the other end of the call. It definitely sounded to him like Jimin was with his boyfriend.

There was a door knock and the door burst open, Jimin and Taehyung were both shocked. Jungkook was standing there fuming looking at the both of them.

"Jungkook?...what's going on?" Jimin asked confused and shocked. Taehyung just burst out laughing enjoying the show.

"I thought...Taehyung...uhm, isn't he your best friend?" Jungkook asked.

"He is...but that doesn't explain why you come in here almost breaking my mom's door" Jimin said almost shouting.

"Jimin you never told me Jungkook was this possessive and Jealous" Tae said laughing.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked in clear confusion.

"We were just playing a game, and it seems like he got angry" Taehyung said.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue and sat down.

"What game?" Jimim asked.

"Ahh you know...a game where I act like your boyfriend and be rude to Jungkook over the phone. I didn't think he was close by when he called." Tae said. Jimin sighed immediately understanding that Tae must have said something to Piss Jungkook off.

"Seriously guys?" Jimin said laying on the couch with his knees up. His tshirt rolled up revealing his milky thighs. Taehyung bit his lip looking at them and so was Jungkook. They're just a duo of horny boys.

Jungkook took a cushion and threw it at Tae's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Stop staring at him" Jungkook said glaring at Tae.

"He's mine too" Tae said.

"Technically I knew him first so he's mine" Jungkook said.

"But you hated him and you were mean to him. So he loved me first" Taehyung said.

"GUYS!...STOP BEING CHILDISH" Jimin said looking at these two boys.

"Stop arguing about me as if I'm not in the room" jimin said.

"But Jimin, he was staring at your thighs" Jungkook said.

"And you were too" Tae fired back.

"Taehyung I'm yours okay?" Jimin said. Taehyung smiled proudly and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

"WHAT? HELL NO" Jungkook yelled.

"Chill angry bunny. I'm yours too if you want" Jimin said giggling.

"No you have to choose one of us" Taehyung and Jungkook both said at the same time. Jimin giggled.

"Would you look at that. You two are twins" Jimin said laughing. Jungkook and Tae both glared at each other and rolled their eyes.

"I don't like him" again they both said at the same time making jimin laugh even more.

"I bet if you guys just got along, You'd be best of friends" Jimin said.

"I don't think so" Taehyung said.

"Why not? It's not like you guys have anything that makes you hate each other" jimin said.

"He thinks he's your boyfriend" Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook.

"Because I am his boyfriend...you're not here when he kisses me and tells me he likes me too" Jungkook fired back half shouting.

"YAAA JERK SHUT UP...I'm talking to Jimin" Taehyung shouted at Kooks.

"WELL I'M TALKING TO YOU STUPID " jungkook shouted at Taehyung too.

"Okay tell me when you're done arguing" jimin said taking a packet of snacks and going to his bedroom leaving the two stubborn boys.

"See what you've done?" Taehyung said.

"No you did that" Jungkook said then sat facing away from Tae.

"You're so childish" Tae said.

"You're a bigger child than I am" Jungkook said.

"You know Jungkook...Jimin is my best friend and I'm not going to lose him because I don't like you. Answer me one question and I'll be civil to you" Tae said.

"What question Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you really like Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't like him. I love him" Jungkook said without any hesitation. Taehyhng nodded like he was convinced.

"You won't hurt him?" Taehyung asked.

"You said one question" Jungkook said.

"You won't hurt him?" Taehyung asked again like he didn't hear Jungkook's words.

"Yes I won't hurt him. I'll protect him" Jungkook said.

"You'll accept him with all his baggage?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes...all his baggage is mine now as well" Jungkook said.

"Good...I come with Jimin's baggage so you better start getting used to me bitch" Taehyung said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Only on one condition" Jungkook said.

"Name it" Tae said.

"Make sure boys stay away from Jimin" Jungkook said looking dead Serious.

"Consider it done" Taehyung said.

"And also..." Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

"You said one condition" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up...protect Jimin when he's with you, keep boys away from him, tell me when someone's bothering him. And stop acting like his boyfriend in front of me" Jungkook said.

"You demand a lot but...sure I can do that." Taehyung said.

"Truce?" Jungkook asked extending his hand for a handshake.

"Truce" Taehyung said shaking Kooks hand.

"Now who's gonna get that baby chick from his room?" Jungkook asked.

"Aren't you his boyfriend or something like that?" Tae asked.

"It's not official yet...aren't you his best friend?" Jungkook asked.

"Meeeh" Tae said shrugging his shoulders. They both chuckled and Tae took some snacks and threw them at Jungkook.

"Add some meat to those bones" Taehyung said.

"Oh you wish you were sexy like I am" Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"I guess you're not that bad...as long as you flex your sexiness to Jimin only then it's cool" Taehyung said.

"Well I've never dated a boy before so you'll be responsible for pointing me in the right direction" Jungkook said.

"Don't make your problems mine bro" Tae said and they both laughed loudly getting the attention of Jimin who was waiting for one of them to come beg him to come back.

"It's not that bad when we get along" Taehyung said.

"Yeah...but you got a weird laugh bro" Jungkook said laughing at Taehyung.

"It's better than yours" Taehyung said laughing as well.

"Nah...Jin hyung takes the cup" Jungkook said laughing.

"Bro I almost died of laughter when I first met him. It's a windshield laughter" Taehyung said and they both laughed loudly again even hitting each other in the process.

"Betrayers" Jimin said grimacing as he looked at the two laughing like they weren't just arguing before he left them alone.

"Oh Chim...hey, we were just going to call you" Taehyung said but Jimin kept quite.

"Jiminie...you look so cute right now" jungkook said trying to soften him up.

Jimin said down on the couch and ignored the two boys but instead of more begging they just laughed at him.

He rolled his eyes and automatically giggled as well...they got along pretty quickly than he had hoped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was just bored guys...don't mind it if it's boring.
Borahae 💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11.8K 49
In a town filled with homophobia the last thing you would want to do is come out as gay. - In which two high schooler's friends with benefit deal bec...
263K 9.8K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
62.4K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
873K 48.8K 57
"I hate you Park Jimin! I hate you for coming into my life, living in my apartment and making me see you every day! But I hate you the most for makin...