Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

Transformers part 2

5.5K 64 36
By JaunexSalemShipper

We see two agents walking in the storage room and they had their guns out and were ready to shoot.

Everyone got curious.

An agent saw that the main frame was used, "Someone played with the main frame." he said and then heard something, "What the hell?" yelled the agent and shoots at Vernal.

Raven: Oh so its the robot version of us.

Salem: I still wonder who Jaune is in this reality.

Vernal did a little acrobatic and fired a few discs at them, killing them instantly, she then went to the corpse and poked it, she then got shot in the head and the bullet had no effect.

Ruby: Cool.

Yang: Not cool.

She then turns around and kills the one that shot her, she then hides on a box and transforms.

Vernal: And no one was any wiser.

Ozpin wanted to dissagree but couldnt, because she was right.

We skip some time and see that the plane landed and Vernal came out of the plane-wheels and waited a bit until a police car drove in and Vernal went to it.

Qrow: Welp, found your ally Vernal.

Vernal: Thanks for stating the Obvious, Captain Obvious.

Vernal then spoke in a language the audience didnt understand, but sub titles came for their help, "Stupid insects, tried to shoot, but i found what we wanted, Fall, thats the designation." she then typed something in the computer and found an dustbuy account, "We need to find 'Pheonyxgal217'." and they drove away.

Weiss: Her language was freaky.

Watts: When you work with a lot of computers, you tend to understand that and yes i understood everything.

Cinder was embarresed at her account name and hated it, but also loved it and she hates it.

In the night we see the car that Cinder bought suddenly start and drive away.

Yang: I knew it, that car is evil.

Ruby: Then why does it have my symbol?

Yang went silent.

Cinder followed her car on a bike and the car went to a building site, she saw that her car changed to a massive robot that looks remarkibly familiar to the audience.

Qrow: Either its Raven or Yang.

The robot then sent a light to the sky and the light is the symbol of a rose, Cinder then took her bike and drove back home and thinks that she dreams. We skip a few days and it shows Cinder, who just woke up and grabs a cup of tea, she looks out of a window, she got big eyes and dropped the cup and it shatters, because outside is the car she bought and went missing since that dream she got.

Ruby: The car is back...

Cinder then got on the bike and the car followed her, she saw Emerald, she tripped on a huge rock and Emerald got concerned, "Hey are you alright?" asked Emerald and Cinder replied with, "Yes, but i think im loosing my mind, im being followed by my own car so bye." she then took her bike and drove away, Emerald then got on her bike too and followed her.

Salem: Not a smart move Emerald.

Emerald blushed in emberrasment.

Cinder was in an alleyway with a lot of cars in it and saw a police car and drove towards it.

Cinder: Doesnt that car look familliar to anyone?

She was about to go to the car but it opened the door and Cinder fell to the floor, "Ow, that hurt. Ok officer, today was the worst day of my life, i was chased by my own car on my bike till i was here, so get out of-" Cinder was cut off of her rant when the car suddenly moved towards her.

Cinder: Does he want to kill me?

Suddenly the lights from the car extended and Cinder said, "Ok what do you want from me." as she said this the car stoped and transformed to a robotic version of Blake but with red eyes.

Blake was shocked that she us evil in this reality.

Ruby: Mabey she will help Cinder.

Weiss: Dont be naive Ruby, these eyes reek of malice and hate. She wont help.

Cinder ran and Blake followed, Blake then hit Cinder and threw her on top of another car, "Are you user name pheonyxgal217." Asked Blake with a  voice that sounds a bit metalic, Cinder had no idea what Blake wanted and Blake repeated the question, "Are you user name pheonyxgal217?!" "Yeah" Cinder awnsered, clearly afraid.

Sienna was interrested in this and wonders if she is the leader.

"Where is article nummer 32217, where are these glasses." asked Blake and Cinder ran away again but Blake was having none of that and took chase. Emerald was driving when she saw Cinder running towards her screaming at her to turn around and run, Emerald went to her and Cinder pushed her of the bike, "Ow, what the hell is your problem?!" Screamed Emerald and Cinder was explaining the reason as Blake came and threw two cars aside.

Everyone was surprised at the strengh Blake just showed.

The car Cinder bought came and knocked Blake to the ground and opened one of its doors, Cinder and Emerald got in and the car drove away with an angry Blake on their tail.

Yang: You sure are pissed Blake.

Blake: Who wouldnt be angry if you got knocked down and your target out of your hands.

The villains nod at this.

We skip time to see the car on a building site and opened the doors and Cinder and Emerald got out just in time to see the car transform into a robotic version of Yang but with blue eyes, taking a battle stance.

Yang is speechless, she is a giant robot able to turn into a car and back.

Blake: I think my other is going to fight her.

Winter: What do you mean?

Blake: Look at the eyes of Yang and remember my eyes. They were different colors, meaning oppisite sides.

Tai: Now thats a bummer.

Blake came driving in in a fast pace and transformed and attacks Yang, who retaliated with a nasty right hook, Blake stands up and deploys Vernal and she spotted Cinder.

Blake winces at the punch she got.

Cinder: Well now im being hunted down.

Vernal chases Cinder and got her to fall but Cinder managed to kick Vernal away and runs again, while Yang and Blake fought with their weapons.

Yang: Sheesh, you really want me dead eh?

Blake: Apperently.

Tai: I dont like that at all.

Emerald got an electro saw and went to Cinder, who was pushed on a wall, she sees Vernal and used the saw and decapitated her.

Vernal pales at seeing her own death.

Vernal survived and used her mouth to sever a connection to the body, Cinder sees that and said, "Not so tough now without your body huh?" and kicks the head away.

That got some of the audience to laugh.

We see Yang walking looking back and turns her hand back from the cannonform, she then sees Cinder and stops, meaning no harm.

Blake: If i had to take a guess, then i think im dead.

Kali took Blake in her arms.

Cinder walks to Yang and Emerald is a bit scared, "Can you talk?" asked Cinder and Yang responded with audio fragments of multiple channels.

Yang: So i talk through the radio?

Cinder said the same thing and Yang clapped and complimented Cinder, Emerald asked if she was an alien and Yang pointed to Emerald and transformed into her car mode, she opened the door and Cinder and Emerald went in.

Yang: So, big metal alien with badass weapons, check.

Weiss: Able to transform, check.

Ozpin: So we are not alone after all.

Meanwhile Cinder, Emerald and Yang were talking, Vernal transforms her lower jaw into some spider legs, walked to the bag that belongs to Emerald and saw a scroll, she took it looked at it and threw it away, she then transforms into the scroll, she has a new mission, find the Allspark and their glorious leader.

Ironwood: She turned into a scroll by just looking at it?

Goodwitch: No, she scanned it and then transformed into the scroll.

We skip time and saw an allyway with Yang driving into it and she has a new form, it still is a car, but its more modern.

Yang: Hello, i like that.

More cars were comming and the most noticable was a truck with a black and red coloring, it stops infront of Cinder and began to transform.

The heroes were shocked, because the truck is none other than Ruby.

The other cars transform and Ruby knealt down to see Cinder directly and said in a voice that demands respect but also friendlyness and peace, "Are you Cinder Ella Fall, descendant of Ozpin Fall?" Cinder was shocked that they new her name, "Yes?" said Cinder and Ruby introduced herself, "My name is Ruby Rose, we are autominous robitic organism from the planet Cybertron." Cinder nodded when Goodwitch said, "You can call us Autobot for short.

Goodwitch: That sounds clear.

"Whats crackin' lil' bitches." said the Cardin lookalike, "My first lieutenant, designation, Cardin." "Well lets party." said Cardin and sits on a car, Cinder looks at Cardin and asks Ruby, "How do you talk like that, where did you learned it?"

Everyone looks at the screen with more focus while Cardin is a bit mad at the thought of following Ruby but said nothing.

"We learned Remnants language from the CCTV of your planet.

'That makes sense' thought everyone.

"My weapon specialist, Qrow." Qrow readyed his cannons and said, "You feeling lucky punk?" and Cinder is taking a step back, "Calm Qrow." said Ruby and Qrow said, "Just joking, i just wanted to show them my cannons."

Qrow: I would do that too.

Raven: And in someway mess up.

A few nod at Ravens comment.

"My medical officer, Goodwitch." said Ruby and Goodwitch discovered something in the air and said, "Hmm, my pheromone sensors pick up that the female next to Cinder wants to mate with her." and Emerald went red as Cinder looked at her with a look that says 'You serious?'.

Cinder gave Emerald the same look.

Salem: Well, at least its not my future husband.

"You already know your guardian, Yang." Yang made a little dance and nodded as Cinder looked at her, "Her voice box got damaged in battle, im still trying to repair it." said Goodwitch as she pointed a laser at Yang and said bot coughs and sent a little glare at her.

Yang: Wait, thats why i cant talk, im mute because of a battle that i couldnt win and cost me my voice.

Emerald asks a question that seems to be the most important right now, "Why are you here?"

Salem: Thats true, why are they here, what do they want.

Ruby looks at Emerald and said, "We are here to search the Allspark, and we need to find it BEFORE Jaune." Cinder has no idea what Ruby means and sais, "Who?"

The heroes curse at themselfes, because their thought was right.

Some of the students are worried and the villains are interested.

Cardin: That loser doesnt even know how to live correctly, so why ar-

Cardin was holding the hand of Salem that found its way to his throat.

Salem: I wouldnt finish that sentence if i were you, if you would please look around, i would be thankful.

Cardin looks around and saw that a lot of the audience are glaring at Cardin and he is silent.

Ruby readys a memory of hers and shows it to them, the ground begins to crack and giant metal pillars rose from the cracks, "Cybertron was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Jaune, leader of the Decepticons. All who defied him were destroyed and the war finaly consumed our planet, with the Allspark lost to the stars, Jaune followed it back to Remnant," narrated Ruby and we see a robitic version of Jaune, but he looks different, he looks like a gladiator, with body that gives him not only incredible defence, but also immense speed and strengh and has glaring red eyes that shows his cruelty and hatred.
(Bayverse Megatron).

The students are intimidated by him and hope to never meet him.

The heroes are also intimidated and hope that their Jaune doesnt end up like that.

The villains like that and Salem wants to make their Jaune hers.

He was holding a spear and threw it at the Autobot that tried to flee, killing him instantly, while Jaune basks at the kill with satisfaction, "Until captain Fall found him." Cinder was shocked at this and said, "My great great grandfather."

Many felt pity for the bot and decided to never meet this Jaune.

The scene changed and showed Ozpin turning around to see the dogs breaking loose and start diging, "It was an accident that intertwined our fates together." narrated Ruby as suddenly cracking was heard and Ozpin fell into a hole.

Ozpin: Its true accidents can interrwine fates together.

Salem: True is it, butvits not always good.

Ozpin landed on what looks like a metal hand and turned around to see a deep frozen Jaune looking straight at him, "Jaune made a crash landing before he could find the cube." said Ruby.

Sienna: You know, for a warrior he looks good, even if he is in a coma for being frozen?

"Men, we have made a discovery." Ozpin then went to one of his fingers.

Qrow: Whatever you are panning Oz, dont do it.

Ozpin: I cant really control my other in this.

"Captain Fall activated unknowingly his navigation System." Ozpin touched one of Jaunes fingers and strange whispers were coming from Jaune, until his eyes began to flash red and hit Ozpin with a lot of information and he fell to the ground in a daze, "The coordinates of the Allspark were imprinted on his glasses." narrated Ruby and Cinder was baffled, "How do you know of these glasses?" Ruby looks at Cinder straight in the face and said, "DustShop."

The audience fell to the ground anime style.

Cinder was looking at Ruby in a deadpan and thought, 'Really?', Goodwitch said, "If the Decepticons find the Allspark, they will use it to transform every electronic being on Remnant and build a new army." and Ruby said gravely, "And every bit of life on Remnant will be eradicated, Cinder Fall, you hold the key to save your world in the hand." Cinder was shocked and turned to Emerald and she said, "Please tell me you have these glasses." and the screen turns black.

J: How was it?

Cardin: I bet i can beat him with no problem.

Everyone else: Mhm, sure.

Salem: Anyways, can our Jaune become like the Jaune we saw?

J: If someone plays it 'right' then yes.

Salem: Good, then i have to play my cards right if he can become like that.

J: Well, imma give you a break.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 159 8
This is bad. like really bad.
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
59.7K 948 26
Did you finally Amuse Yourself To Death?
513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.