Crossed Paths

By taiju_22

Status: ON GOING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 🔞 More

Prolouge
1- Who Is He?
2- It's Him
3- Are You Stalking Me?
4- Linda
5- Get To Know you
6- Minami
8- Possessive

7- Do You Missed Me?

1.8K 62 4
By taiju_22

The day after that night, you couldn't believe that you could actually do something horrendous. You feel like you lower your dignity as a woman. You were intoxicated by an alcohol and lust that night. You let your body surrender to a blissful moment.

South stayed the whole day with you doing the deed. You were very exhausted and your body was like giving up. You'd finally adjusted by his scarey size of him. He'd never let go of you, tho you ain't complaining about it. South gave you his contact number. But he said he sometimes use his phone for his business related reasons. However, you can call him any time you want to.

Of course you added his contact information. A week later, you were avoiding to contact him because of your school works. You have no time to do it. Not because you don't want to.

"Y/N-chan" hinata calling your name, she's with takemichi this time.

"Hey you two" you smiling at them. Giving both of them a warm hugs.

"I heard that you finally got a boyfriend. Mind if you introduce him to us, right hina-chan?" takemichi said.

Aww fuck, he is not my boyfriend.

"I-I'm not.."

"Then what are you guys?" hinata asked.

"Getting to know each other...?" you said.

You changed the topic right away, just to avoid them asking too far questions. After a little bit of chatting, you went to your afternoon class.

The class ended late, the professor had to exceed his time to catch up some lessons. You're on the way to your part time job late. The good thing about the company is that they don't mind if the part timer is late or not. They do understand that you are just part timing.

Exactly twelve in the midnight your shift ended. You leave the building immediately just to go home early. You feel like someone is following you, but you don't want to be suspicious.

"Are you the girl who's with south last Saturday?" the guy spoke from behind. You aren't familiar with the voice.

You looked back to see who is he, it's mochizuku kanji. You bowed at him as a greetings "Hello"

"You should contact him if you're going home this late. Uhm mind if I walk with you? You know just to make sure you are safe." he said.

"Sure. Sure. Uhm I'm just so tired I have no energy to do that so yeah." you sighed.

"I don't want to lie with you, south is possessive so please don't make anything that make his urge to come."

He's possessive? Urge to come?

"What do you mean by that?" you asked.

Mochi took a deep breathe. "I think this the first time we seen him being interested with a girl. South never brought a woman inside our hideout. He is possessive and has anger issues so avoid having conflicts."

"What if he found out that you walked with me?"

Mochi laughed "Don't worry I'll tell boss about this right away. He'll understand."

He walked with you unti you reached the station going to shibuya. As soon as you got home, you immediately lie on your bed where you and south did the deed. You can't help but to remince that night. Now you missed his presence. You wanted to contact him but you have no energy to do that.

Is he that dangerous guy? Am I liking a wrong person?

-

You opened your eyes, you forgot to change clothes last night. You checked your phone to see what time is it. You were damn late for your first subject so you decided to skip your morning classes.

"Shit!" you cursed.

You went to the school late at twelve in the afternoon. Mitsuya is on the bench, reading some notes. As usual girls in the school are looking at him like he's a celebrity, mitsuya is so popular among girls.

"Takashi" you calling his name, sitting besides him. You doesn't care if girls are mad mad about you.

"Oh hey y/n..." he smiled,closing his notes.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to your house last weekend. S-someone invited me to a party, I completely forgot about that" you apologized. Because the last time you promised that you will be coming to visit his two sisters. But you chose to come with south terano instead.

Mitsuya gave you a head pat "It's okay I understand. Hmm how about this weekend?"

He really loves giving you a headpats since childhood. So you used to be with it, at first you were complaining because he's patting your head so much that your hair is going messy. But eventually you used to be with it since it's just mitsuya.

"I won't be promising but I'll try" you smiled.

Mitsuya stared at you, his eyebrows furrowed "Why the heck you looked so restless?"

You sighed. "I told you right. My part time job is a night shift"

"Ohh yeah. Don't forget to take vitamin supplements okay?" he said.

In fact you didn't take any. "Of course" you smiled.

-

After your afternoon classes, as usual you go straight to your part time job. Your job will ended in the two months. So you were trying your best recently. It's a contractual job anyway.. Before you leave the company, you bowed to you subordinates and supervisors as a sign of respect. As you step outside the building, south terano is on his motorcycle. Waiting for you to come out.

As usual his glaze is cold.

You waved at him, giving him a bright smile of yours. Walking towards him "H-hi"

"Are you avoiding me?" he asked, looked irritated.

"W-what!? No I'm not"

"Am I just a one night stand to you? That's why you're avoiding me? It's been a fucking week y/n" he said exasperatedly.

"Do you missed me?"

"No" he said looking away.

You put your hands on his cheeks kissing him from his forehead down to his nose thru his lips. "Sorry if I didn't message or call you. I was just so tired from school and work. And I'm not avoiding you minami."

"Tell them that you're resigning. I can give you money" he said straight to the point.

"I can't do that minami. I have to follow the contract. Besides I only have two months there. And please keep your money." you smiled.

"Hmm then fine"

"Are you still mad? Hmm should I kiss you more?" you said jokingly.

"Comfort me again just like the last time" he said that made you blushed.

"A-are you s-serious?"

"No, I'm just kidding my dear. Hop on I'm taking you home" south ticked.

You hop at the back seat of his motorcycle. Hugging his wide and muscular waist. He smells still the same. It's manly and it relaxes you. It was like his presence fade away your exhaustion and tiredness. After a few minutes of the ride, you guys reached the destination. You hop off of his motorcycle, stood up right in front of him.

"Thank you" you said.

South held your hand "Meu querida, do you really like me?"

"Of course I am, why did you asked?"

South got tired of him being a 'sugar daddy'. All of those bitches that he had in his life wants is his money. He once interested in one girl but she's the same as others. Tho is his choice to give, but right now is different. He really got tired of that kind of routine of his.

"How much do you like me again?"

You smiled and gave him a kissing him on his neck on his tattoo area, going to his cheek to his lips. "I like you so much that I go crazy like this" you said, staring at his eyes with full of your sincerity.

South groaned "Fuck, you also making me crazy as hell"

"Then let's get crazy then?" you smirked.

"Hell yeah?!" -South

You invited south to come over, of course he accepted it anyway coz who wouldn't? You took a quick shower and him lying on the bed waiting for you to finished.

"Oh you're done, come here" he said tapping the bed. Saying that to lie besides him.

South is silently liked cuddles, he just doesn't want to admit it. Because he's thinking is that it's kind of immature thing. But in fact he liked being cuddled with someone smaller than him. It is relaxing for him to hug someone like you. Since it's been a while in his life when someone held him like you did. The last time was his mom back then.

South buried his face onto your neck sniffing it. "You smells so good" he said. You smiled didn't say anything, gently patting his head. It's just cute that his hair is bunned. Just you showing all of your affections towards this man you've just met. Because you think that he deserves it. After what you heard about what happened to his mom.

His eyes are close but you know that he's still awake. You bringing up again the first time you saw him in the road. Riding his motorcycle, like the surroundings moved go slow when you first saw him. You even confessed to south that you were trying to find him yourself. He listened for every words that coming out from your mouth.

"You're the crazy one" he said laughing a bit.

"Well you made me crazy, minami" you said to him.

Him hugging you tighter "Can I stay over again?"

"Sure I would love to, minami" you said brushing your thumb on his neck.

South still sniffing your neck "I like how you call me by my first name. But I like it more when you moaned it"

You slightly punch his back "Stop, you pervert"

Does he liked me back now? Or he still playing..

°°°
TO BE CONTINUED
A/N: Y/N is 20 south is 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 147 66
THIS IS A MIKAIAH STORY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! this is a fanfiction only!!!!
48.7K 2.3K 36
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
1.7K 82 30
She fell first, who fell harder? Si Colleen Vergara at Maya Celeste Arceta ay galing sa magkaibang squad na eventually ay nag-join force as Bibi squa...
74.6K 2K 71
One school. Two groups. Eight students. Eight personalities. Different attitudes. And... Eight different pains. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is...