7- Do You Missed Me?

The day after that night, you couldn't believe that you could actually do something horrendous. You feel like you lower your dignity as a woman. You were intoxicated by an alcohol and lust that night. You let your body surrender to a blissful moment.

South stayed the whole day with you doing the deed. You were very exhausted and your body was like giving up. You'd finally adjusted by his scarey size of him. He'd never let go of you, tho you ain't complaining about it. South gave you his contact number. But he said he sometimes use his phone for his business related reasons. However, you can call him any time you want to.

Of course you added his contact information. A week later, you were avoiding to contact him because of your school works. You have no time to do it. Not because you don't want to.

"Y/N-chan" hinata calling your name, she's with takemichi this time.

"Hey you two" you smiling at them. Giving both of them a warm hugs.

"I heard that you finally got a boyfriend. Mind if you introduce him to us, right hina-chan?" takemichi said.

Aww fuck, he is not my boyfriend.

"I-I'm not.."

"Then what are you guys?" hinata asked.

"Getting to know each other...?" you said.

You changed the topic right away, just to avoid them asking too far questions. After a little bit of chatting, you went to your afternoon class.

The class ended late, the professor had to exceed his time to catch up some lessons. You're on the way to your part time job late. The good thing about the company is that they don't mind if the part timer is late or not. They do understand that you are just part timing.

Exactly twelve in the midnight your shift ended. You leave the building immediately just to go home early. You feel like someone is following you, but you don't want to be suspicious.

"Are you the girl who's with south last Saturday?" the guy spoke from behind. You aren't familiar with the voice.

You looked back to see who is he, it's mochizuku kanji. You bowed at him as a greetings "Hello"

"You should contact him if you're going home this late. Uhm mind if I walk with you? You know just to make sure you are safe." he said.

"Sure. Sure. Uhm I'm just so tired I have no energy to do that so yeah." you sighed.

"I don't want to lie with you, south is possessive so please don't make anything that make his urge to come."

He's possessive? Urge to come?

"What do you mean by that?" you asked.

Mochi took a deep breathe. "I think this the first time we seen him being interested with a girl. South never brought a woman inside our hideout. He is possessive and has anger issues so avoid having conflicts."

"What if he found out that you walked with me?"

Mochi laughed "Don't worry I'll tell boss about this right away. He'll understand."

He walked with you unti you reached the station going to shibuya. As soon as you got home, you immediately lie on your bed where you and south did the deed. You can't help but to remince that night. Now you missed his presence. You wanted to contact him but you have no energy to do that.

Is he that dangerous guy? Am I liking a wrong person?

-

You opened your eyes, you forgot to change clothes last night. You checked your phone to see what time is it. You were damn late for your first subject so you decided to skip your morning classes.