3- Are You Stalking Me?

As you got home, you reminisce about what happened earlier. His hands are covered by blood, you find him so cute when he's mad mad.

"Aish. He didn't gave me his number" you sighed. You were rolling around your bed. Screaming in the pillow. Your hearts keeps on pounding like crazy.

You finally see him up close, to the point that you have to tilted your head up just to see his face. He's so freaking tall compared to you.

"When will I see him again? Please lord, can you please cross our paths again?" you silently talking above. Wishing that you could meet him again in person. It drives you crazy. Because this is your second time that your heart finally beats for a guy.

"Does he have social media accounts? Oh snap I only remembered south" you asked to yourself.

South? What kind of name is that? It's unique..

-

The next day, as usual and nothing new about your daily life. Going to school early in the morning even if you're lack of sleep. Because of your part time job in the night. You have to sacrifice your own health just to earn money for your daily basis. The only thing that can wake the hell out of you is black coffee.

"Did you know someone transferred to our school?" a group of girls gossiping to each other.

"I heard about it too. Gosh I saw him earlier he's damn cute" another girl reacted, they are giggling.

You literally heard them, but you just shrug your shoulder and not giving a damn. Because you're not interested who's person are they talking about.

You only have three subjects, one in the morning and two in the afternoon. You decided to have lunch all by yourself. Because hina texted you that she had an errands. Eating alone, your eyes only focused on your food.

A guy seated in front of you and he spoked, you know that voice. "Hi rabbit"

You looked at that person...

"Mitsuya?"

Everyone was looking at both of you, a bunch of girls were whispering. Looking at you with like they want to attack you or something.

"I told you call me takashi right, you rabbit" he laughed.

Mitsuya is your childhood friend, you live with the same community as him. Your life is also the same with him. He loves calling you rabbit since then because of your bunny teeth.

"And I told you that stop calling me rabbit right?" you said sarcastically.

"I won't" he said.

You rolled your eyes on him "Anyway, did you just transferred here?"

"Yeah I realize that the tuition fee here is way more cheap than my previous university. I'm just being practical" he said.

"Yeah that's why I enrolled here. So what department are you in?"

"Fashion Design and Marketing"

"So you really want to be a fashion designer. It's your dream since we're a kid. You can do it" you cheering him up.

Mitsuya smiled brightly and lift his arm up putting it on your head, gently caress it on top of your head giving you a head pat. He always does that to you since childhood. Everyone was glaring at you, and you don't give a fuck about them.

"I missed your two sisters." you said.

"(How about me you don't miss me?)" mitsuya muttered.

She couldn't here that clearly because of the surroundings. The cafeteria is just too loud because of the people. The words were inaudible, because of the noise from the people around.