8- Possessive

[SOUTH'S FLASHBACK]

<A week ago>

Mochizuku came back from their hideout, where south was also there seating on his throne. Mochizuku walked towards his boss to tell about him accompanying y/n to walk.

"Boss, I hope you won't get mad at this. But I saw y/n accidentally earlier so I walked with her going to the station for her safety" mochi said. He is actually tense and nervous about what will be south's reaction.

"I gave her my contact why is she not messaging me" south said, he's somewhat annoyed.

Mochi is trying to be calm "She said that she just too tired to do that and it'll be nuisance to you if she did that"

"Fuck her explanation. Anyway thank you for being honest mochi and for accompanying her" south said. He thanked mochi even though he's annoyed.

He thought that y/n is hiding from him. She just using him for her carnal desires or sex rather. Or he was just a one night stand for her.

He's also busy person like her. But after what he heard from mochizuku. He thinks that it'll be great if he just wait for her. But a week past he couldn't wait no more. His patience was so thin, that's why he asked mochizuku where she were working.

[END Of HIS FLASHBACK]

That's how south tell everything to you. He said that calmly but with a bit of annoyance.

"I'm so sorry again" you said, your hand is on his neck while gently brushing your thumb on his cheek.

He took a deep breathes "Just don't make me wait for fucking too long"

You slowly close your eyes "Yes minami, I will-"

She fell asleep in his muscular arm. South heard a soft snor from her. He gently put her chin up just to looked at her sleeping face. He didn't hesitate to kissed her lips, it was just a smack.

"So sweet" he muttered.

South felt a butterflies on his stomach as he did something like that. Watching her sleeping in his arm, making him think that he's holding his world. He can't help but to kissed her all over his face. He couldn't believe that a woman like her liked someone like him.

At first south is not giving a damn about her. But eventually he find her interesting, and he really felt the sincerity from her words.

South brushes her lips using his huge thumb "What are you doing to me?" he asked, even though she's sleeping. He suddenly felt tired, he kissed her on the forehead once again before he fall asleep.

-

The next day, you wake up from the noise of your alarm clock. South is still sleeping beside you, he's hugging you so tight. You decided to take a shower first before waking him up. After taking a shower, you wore your casual clothes.

You wake him up, a soft but a deep groan coming from his mouth.

Fuck! That was so sexy..

"Good morning" you greeted.

When he woke up, a smile painted on his face. As he first saw your beautiful face. It was a great morning for him. That he wants to see everyday of his life. South pulled you to the bed making you on top of him.

"Smells so good" he said sniffing your neck, still his eyes are close again but he's awake.

A soft moan comes out of your mouth. You immediately covered your mouth because of shame and embarrassment.

"S-stop it minami" you said.

He slightly laughed "Did you just moan?"

"B-because y-you sniffing my neck it tickles, you dumbass"