5- Get To Know you

South take you to your apartment that day. And his kisses are keep on barging inside your head repeatedly. Touching your lips as you remince those moments. You can't deny the fact that you actually liked it, you really do.
You know that he was just playing with you.

However, you know in your heart that you will make him fall for you. Even though you are aware of that, you're determined that you can make him fall harder for you.

I'll make you fall in love with me, south.

And also that day south leave a hickey on your neck. So you have to put concealer on it to cover the red mark that he leaves. You actually didn't like that he did leave a mark.

-

A week later you've been busy with your school works. Your mind is full of studying.. studying.. studying. Group projects here and group projects there. It's a hell week for the students. It's final exam week so everyone is getting ready. And finally you can now make rest after that.

"Should I go buy some instant coffee outside?" you said to your group members. Everyone is restless and tired.

"I'm sorry y/n I can't go with you, I still have to edit this part" Akira said, one of your group members.

"Me too I have to do ten pages for this part" Yui said.

The other members are also doing their part. You are the only one who finished your own part smoothly. You smiled at them and told them that it's okay and just do their parts.
They are actually in your apartment doing the group work. You took your sweater and wore it before leaving the house.

The moment you stepped outside, you saw south outside your apartment sitting on his motorcycle.

You went near him "Why are you here?"

"Are you not happy that I'm here?" he said with a bit of annoyance.

You smiled at him "Of course I'm happy to see you again.."

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Convenience store, my classmates are inside we're doing some school work so I participate to buy them an instant coffee." you said.

"Come on let's buy?" he said. You hopped on at the back seat of his motorcycle. You finally feel him after a week of being busy in school also in your part time job.

The motorcycle stopped in front of the convenience store. You took all that you needed like instant coffees and snacks.
Your put your hand inside the pocket of your sweater. Your wallet is not in there.

"Uhm south.."

His eyebrows furrowed "Why?"

"I forgot my w-wallet" you said scratching your head.

"Here" he then gave to you his black card. That made you think that how the hell he owns a black card.

"Am I going to pay you back..again?" you asked.

South lift your chin up and whispered "Hmm y/n don't you pay me back using your body?" he said jokingly.

"H-hey" you stuttered.

"Why? You can't?" he whispered. His voice is giving you a chills all over your body. His deep and manly voice, it's getting you excited down there.

"L-let's just go b-back my group mates are waiting for me" you said changing the subject.

South saw the cashier which is a boy were looking at her earlier. Giving him a death glare before they left the convenience store. South carried the plastic bags for her and travel his other hand on her waist. Pressing her body close next to his.