6- Minami

⚠: SMUT, SIZE KINK,ORAL F&M RECEIVING, VAGINAL PENETRATION, DRUNK SEX, MORNING SEX, OVER STIMULATION

You held south's hand going inside your apartment. The moment you opened your door south slammed you to the wall and devouring the lips of yours. His hand are on your legs going up to your inner thigh. You were also getting excited inside. You lift up south's tight shirt. Touching his abs up to his muscular chest.

South stopped by kissing you "You sure? You  want to do this? I'm not holding back" he asked for your full consent.

You nodded.

"Please, don't stop" you said gasping.

South held you on your butt cheeks, you wrapping your hands around his nape going to your bed. Taking off your dress and undergarments.

"Spread it wide for me y/n" he said. Facing himself between your thighs. Spreading your legs even though you're trembling so much. You were tense and excited at the same time. Your hormones are running all over your body.

"Good girl" he smirked.

Putting his tongue inside your walls. You held him on his head as he deepen it inside. Penetrating it using his tongue together with his two fingers as he stroke them inside.

"S-south ngh~" you moaned.

You once did this kind of thing with your ex-boyfriend. But him doing this is much more better than your ex.

"F-feels so good" you whimpered. Thrusting his fingers inside later on you came. Your back arches, body shaking so much. You were satisfied...

"It's my turn, come on please me. " he said lying down on your bed.
Unbuckling his pants pulling it off with his undergarment. Revealing his huge ass length.
You gulped down your own saliva, you felt scared and horrified.

It's so damn huge.

"I-I don't t-think I-I can take this" you stuttered, holding his length with your palms. Still horrified by his size.

"Scared? You can y/n.. Just take it slowly. Is this your first time?" south chuckles, giving you a head pat while you were in between his legs.

"N-no, it's j-just yours is w-way more bigger than my jerk ex boyfriend" you still stuttering. Staring at his erected length.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now come on suck me off." south smirked. Started to licking his tip first. His size is insanely huge so you have to hold with your both hands. Slowly putting it inside your bear mouth.

"Ugh fuck yes" he groaned out loud. Moving your head up and down to create a friction. He was watching you swallowing his length. "Do it slowly, you're doing good" he said. As he held your head for your support.

You've just met him recently but never mind. The pleasure is eating the shit out of you.

"Stop now come here" he said tapping his legs. Commanding you to go on top of him. You straddle in between his legs. You felt his length were touching yours.

He took something out of his pocket it's a condom with a size of XXL.

"Put this on my dick" he said giving the condom to you. Opening it then putting it on his length with your hands.

"Done" you said staring directly into his eyes lasciviously. He push you on your bed, he goes on top of you. Holding your inner thighs, spreading your legs wide open. Brushing his tip on the opening of your core. Slowly putting it inside that made your eyes teared.

"I-it hurts" you cried.

South gave you a peck of kisses "Take a deep breath." As his length went fully inside, your dig your nails on his back leaving a mark on it.
He slowly pushing it in and out. The feeling was mixed, it hurts and the same time it feels good inside. This isn't your first time but you felt like it was. Your insides are like tearing apart.