Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

283 19 1
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

I honestly was still shook over the fact that Myoui Mina kissed me- willingly.

The girl even confessed to liking me and being interested in me, but not being able to make us public because she was Dahyun's other half.

If the two were to break up- it would get a lot of attention. And if there's one thing I knew; Mina didn't like having all eyes on her.

"Chaeyoung!" I heard behind me and turned around just to see that familiar blonde rushing towards me with a huge smile plastered right onto her face.

"Hey, Mina." I said when she stood still before me, her eyes looking me up and down.

That action of hers made me squirm beneath her gaze.

"How about we go out after school? I know a great place with amazing food and chill vibes, consider it a date."

A date.

A date with Myoui Mina, that doesn't sound too wrong.

"Hmm sure, why not? Will I meet you at the gates?" I asked her when she clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Yep, I'll be right there and waiting." The Japanese said- planning to walk off again.

"Wait!" I exclaimed and grabbed my bag. "I have something for you."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me, watching me take out a wooden board. But not just a wooden board.

"It's a small gesture but I think you'll like it." The words came out in a mumble as I handed it over to her.

It was a painted penguin made in my very own art style. And by the looks of it, Mina was happy with it.

She held the item in her hands and infront of her face, examining it with her mouth hanging open in amazement.

"This is amazing and so cute!" Mina laughed and pulled me into a hug.

My arms wrapped around her slowly as I leaned into her touch- my eyes closing for just a second. And within that second, I felt a pair of lips against mine.

A pair of lips that touched my own frequently nowadays.

I was taken aback by the fact that she did this in a hallway of the school- but that didn't stop me from returning what she gave me.

Her arms came around and wrapped around my neck- pulling me in closer.

When I had to breathe in again, I pushed her away slowly- panting. A small smirk made its way onto her lips.

"Thank you so much," She pecked my cheek, "And I will see you later." And with that she walked off.

I turned my body to where she walked and followed her with my eyes- my fingers touching my lips.

No way she actually just did that.

I looked at the clock and saw that break was almost over already. So I turned on my heels to walk off- but not without bumping into somebody.

"Ah, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed and bent down to pick up the things the person dropped because of me.

Once I had it all, I stood back up and handed them to the student.

As I looked up a bit more- red hair had filled my view.

I knew exactly who this was.

"It seems like you and my girlfriend get along well."

I heard myself gulp out loud as the things were snatched from my hands. My eyes met Dahyun's- and boy was she furious.

"Dahyun, I-"

"Don't you even dare speak." She reasoned with me as we stared each other down.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my Mina? Or was the fact that you'll be losing one of your fingers not enough?" She raised her voice and stepped closer to me, to which I stepped backwards.

"Do I perhaps need to threaten you a bit more?" Her eyebrows raised up as she talked.

A little smile was visible.

"Or maybe,"

I gulped in anticipation.

"Do I need to teach you a fucking lesson?!"

Before I knew it, her books hit the top of my head and I was running away from the girl.

I heard her footsteps come closer to me as I sprinted across the hallway. It felt for me as if I was as quick as sound, but if I was as quick as sound- Dahyun would be as fast as light in this moment.

It seemed like my heart was pounding out of my throat as I headed to a safe space- the teacher's room.

But I wasn't fast enough.

A hand grabbed my shirt and pulled me backwards- down onto the floor. I felt a body ontop of mine and hands grabbing me by my throat.

"Can't you learn from just words!?" Dahyun yelled at me as I gripped her wrists, releasing the pressure on my throat.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

I tried to keep her at distance- not wanting to hit her or anything because she was still my friend and I cared about her.

She grabbed me by my hair and began to pull, "She's mine!"

The redhead slammed my head into the ground and that honestly was enough for me to fight back.

I pushed her off of me and reversed the roles- now sitting ontop of her and holding her down.

Or at least attempting to.

The girl somehow managed to slip from my grip and bring her fist into contact with my nose- causing me to get knocked backwards.

"Shit, what the Hell Dahyun?!" I frowned and held onto my nose, already feeling the blood drip into my hand.

I kicked her away when she again tried to get the upper hand- hearing her fall back onto the floor too.

"She's mine, get that into your stupid head!" Dahyun screamed and was on the verge of tears already.

I watched her with big eyes as she almost broke down because of her emotions.

"Why the heck would she choose someone like you over me!" She yelled as she got up.

"Perhaps because I'm no psycho bitch!" 

Something snapped inside of her, I saw it by the way she looked at me.

But I wouldn't let her have her way- it wasn't my fault she got triggered so hugely.

She seemed to be flying at me when I said that- her hands hitting anywhere they could whilst I just tried to defend myself from her punches.

Dahyun hit surprisingly hard for someone who was as slim and short as her.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

"I'll teach you!"

I saw her raise her fist once again, but this time she had a clear target.

And that was my face.

A loud scream came from me as I covered my whole head with my arms as a shield.

"Hey!" Someone yelled before the weight was lifted off of me.

The screams and yells from Dahyun filled my ears and I didn't dare to open my eyes until I felt a pair of hands grab me by my shoulders.

When I opened my eyes- I saw Ms Im kneeled down infront of me.

I looked around to see multiple teachers standing around us along with students, of course.

My eyes fixated on Dahyun who was still threatening me with gestures and words all while being held back by Ms Yoo.

Suddenly, I got the urge to punch her in the face for what she had done.

And so I didn't hold myself back from it.

Within less than a second, I was standing and sprinting to where Dahyun was- who wasn't so vocal anymore now that I was running at her.

She was so close but so far away.

Just as I was about to hit her- I heard someone call out my name.

"Son Chaeyoung!" The voice echoed throughout the whole hallway filled with students and teachers.

I stopped in my tracks but kept my fist up- the one I was about to use to punch the Hell out of Dahyun.

Slowly, I turned my head backwards.

It was Ms Park.

The expression on her face told me she wasn't particularly happy- not that I expected her to be when she saw me about to beat one of the other students.

The sound of her heels clicking on the floor were deafening compared to the occasional whispers of everyone.

She now stood infront of me, taking my fist and holding it in her hand as she lowered it.

I felt all eyes on me as she took me under her arm and walked away with me to a more secluded room, which happened to be her own classroom.

"Sit down please." She motioned to the chair infront of her desk as she herself sat down.

A deep sigh came from me before I went and sat down infront of my teacher, who sat with her hands intertwined infront of her.

There was a silence amongst us.

"How have you been doing?" She asked me.

What kind of question was that in this kind of situation?

I cleared my throat and shifted in the chair, "I've been doing fine."

We looked each other in the eyes.

"What happened?" Ms Park finally questioned after a short silence between the two of us.

My head hung low as I thought about what I should tell her.

I didn't want anyone to know about Mina and I- but Ms Park was a teacher so she wouldn't care less, or that's what I thought at least.

"It's complicated." I mumbled under my breath when I looked back at her, "But Dahyun got angry because of something that happened and flew at me, which resulted in.. all of this."

She nodded her head and opened her desk, "And I assume she hit you first?"

I nodded at her question.

Suddenly, a tissue was pushed into my hand and I gave her a weirded out look.

"Your nose." The math teacher chuckled and pointed at the blood that was still leaking.

Only when she pointed it out did I notice the blood trickling down my chin- it tickled. I pushed the tissue up to my nose and it quickly became red.

"Please be careful next time. I don't know what made her so mad, but she can do a lot of damage to you if you do it again." Ms Park told me as she gave me a few extra tissues and got up.

The woman walked around her desk and kneeled down infront of me when I faced her, "Let me take a look."

I removed my hand from my nose and she pinched the bridge of my nose, moving it around a bit.

I hissed in pain.

"You'll have to go to the nurse, I can't figure out if it's broken or bruised."

I bit my lip and nodded my head up and down before pressing the tissue back against my nose.

She got up and I did the same before taking me outside.

Ms Im was standing outside the room, looking at the both of us.

"Are you okay?" The brunette asked me to which I nodded. She patted my back and looked at my mentor with an expression I couldn't exactly figure out.

It looked like she was holding back something she was about to say.

"Come, let's take you to the nursery." Ms Park said and took me to the nursery- the English teacher following behind.

---

"Here, go sit down." The math teacher told me before I sat down on the bed that stood against the wall.

Ms Im stood outside, watching from afar whilst the nurse was busy grabbing the stuff she needed to treat me- apparently I had a bruised nose that she had to take care of.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry to ask but what was the reason Dahyun attacked you?" Ms Park questioned me when she sat down on the chair next to the bed.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat- knowing I couldn't really escape this now. If I were to lie, she would figure it out.

"Well," I sighed, "It's because-"

"Chaengie?!"

My eyes widened and I abruptly sat up straight, almost throwing myself out of the bed.

"Mina?!" I exclaimed and looked at Ms Park- she gave me a questioning look as Mina came around the corner.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stammered as she rushed over to where I sat. 

My heart was pounding out of my chest at this point.

"I heard what happened from other students and I just had to check in on you!" She told me with worry in her voice.

The blonde sat down on the spot beside me and cupped my face with her hand, completely ignoring Ms Park beside her.

"Are you okay? You didn't break your nose, right?" Mina grabbed the tissue from me and held it under my nose for me.

I knew my mentor was questioning what was happening right now- but before I could explain anything, she stood up and left the room.

My eyes went back to Mina, who looked absolutely distressed.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I repeated, "It's just bruised."

"Thank God." The girl whispered when she pecked my forehead- a blush creeping onto my cheeks as she did so.

It stayed silent for a while, "Shouldn't you go to class?"

The Japanese nodded and held onto my hand, "I'll be back very soon again, okay? Just let me know where you are later."

She stood up and walked off.

I let go of the breath I was holding and leaned back against the pillow.

"Oh, and about that date from today, we'll move it to tomorrow. I need to have a talk with someone either way." Mina said before she left for her next class.

I waved behind her and lied down, staring at the ceiling. The nose bleed had calmed down by now.

"What the heck did I get myself into." I whispered to myself and pinched the bridge of my nose, just to audibly whine.

"Please sit up straight Ms Son and don't move." The nurse said when she came beside me.

I guess I'll be walking around with a blue nose for a while.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.9K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
209K 6.9K 51
[matured content] [girl x girl] [Completed] "Why do I feel myself getting Trapped?" - Anonymous Mina a girl who is being controlled by her own parent...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...