Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Bella Meets The Cullen's

163 4 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

I flutter my eyes open and look at my mate who was reading another book. ''Morning,'' I smile at him. He looks down at me and smiles. ''Morning,'' he replies kissing my head. 

''I'm going to head home and get changed then I will come back and pick you up,'' he smiles getting up from the bed. I get out of bed and walk over to him. 

''Okay, I'll see you soon then,'' I smile leaning up and kissing him. I pull back and smile seeing Noah's eyes closed and a smile on his face. ''I love you,'' I smile at him. 

I know we only meet not that long ago, but I can already feel myself falling more and more in love with him each time I spend with him. ''I love you too,'' he smiles at me leaning down and kissing me once again lingering for a bit longer. 

He walks over to the window and smiles back at me as he opens it. ''See you soon,'' he smiles. I smile back at him. ''I'll be waiting,'' I chuckle. He jumps out the window sending me one last smile. 

I walk over and look out the window watching him as he disappears into the woods. I shake my head before turning around and getting some clothes out before getting changed. 

Alvenia's Outfit, Hairstyle and Accessories

Once I was dressed and my hair was brushed I made my way down to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once my teeth were brushed I made my way down to the kitchen. 

''Morning,'' I smile at Dad. ''Morning honey,'' he smiles at me but I frown when I hear the exhaustion and and see the bags under his eyes.

''Are you okay?'' I ask him sitting across from him. Dad waves his hand giving me a small smile. ''I'm fine just working long hours to try and solve Waylon's death,'' he tells me. 

''Speaking of which,'' Dad gets up and gets something from his stuff before coming back to sit opposite me. ''I gave one to Bella last night, but I want you to have one too,'' he tells me handing me a bottle of pepper spray.

I smile at him, taking the Pepper Spray. ''I'll see you later kiddo, I got to get to work,'' he smiles at me standing up and grabbing his stuff. ''Take it easy,'' I tell him.

''I will have a good day at school,'' he kisses my head before leaving the room and saying goodbye to Bella before leaving. 

''Morning,'' Bella smiles at me walking over and grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl. ''Morning, you seem positively cheery this morning,'' I smile at her.

''Well Edward explained everything last night and I now understand why he has been acting so weird,'' Bella shrugs her shoulders coming to sit next to me. 

''How do you feel about it all?'' I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders. ''I'm not afraid of Edward if that is what you mean,'' Bella tells me. 

''I wouldn't expect anything else, considering how long you have known about mine and my family's secret,'' I smirk at her. 

Before we could say anything else, I heard the sound of a car horn. I stand up and look out the window and see not only Noah but Edward as well.

I turn to look at Bella with my eyebrows raised. ''I think that is our cue to head out,'' I tell her grabbing my bag. Bella looks at me confused before looking out the window.

She turns to look at me before rushing to get her bag. ''Come on,'' I laugh grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the house. 

While Bella locks the house I walk up to the two guys smiling. ''Hi,'' I smile at the two walking over to Noah leaning up and kissing him.

Noah smiles down at me before he wrapped his arms around my waist while Edward wrapped his over Bella's shoulder when we came up to us. 

''You okay Al? After last night?'' Edward asks me. ''I'm fine Edward,'' I smile at him. ''Come on ladies, time to get to school,'' Noah speaks up before leading me towards the back seat of Edwards Volvo. 

Together we all talked on the way to school, Edward telling me that Esme and Carlisle were thinking about me and my episode last night most of the night. 

''I don't want to cause them unnecessary worry,'' I tell both Edward and Noah looking between the both of them.  Edward chuckles while Noah just grabs my hand raising it and placing a kiss on it. 

''Not possible in their case. They already think of you as part of the family,'' Edward tells me looking at me through the rearview mirror. 

I look at Noah with my eyebrows raised and he nods his head. ''It's true,'' He nods his head. I smile a small smile before we continue our conversation before we enter the school parking lot.

Edward parks where he usually parks before turning off the engine. By the time I unbuckled my belt, Noah already had gotten out of the car and made his way around to open my door. 

I smiled up at him and grab his offered hand and got out before he wraps an arm around my waist. I smile when I see Edward do the same for Bella but just put his arm around her shoulders.

''Everyone is staring,'' Bella mumbles blushing in embarrassment. ''Not him,'' Edward smiles leaning in to talk to Bella. ''He just looked,'' I smile at her, grabbing her hand. ''Don't worry, they did the same thing the first time I came to school with Noah,'' I comfort. 

She looks at me and smirks. ''Yeah, but you are used to it due to your enhanced fairy beauty,'' Bella reminds me. I shrug my shoulders letting go of her hand and linking our arms together.

''Don't worry, you get used to it,'' I smile at her comfortingly. She just raises her eyebrows in disbelief while Noah and Edward both laugh. 

Time Skip: One Week Later.

Bella and I were outside washing the truck when I felt something coming. I don't jump as Bella does when I hear two people land on the back of the truck.

''You know, we do have neighbours,'' I smile looking up at the Cullen brothers smirking down at the two of us. ''Yeah, you could try acting normal,'' Bella nods her head.

They jump off and Edward leans over pulling the dent out of the truck while Noah comes over to me and kisses me saying hello. 

''We want you to meet our family tomorrow,'' Edward smiles down at Bella. ''I already met them,'' I point out to them. ''Not Esme,'' Noah looks down at me. I shrug my shoulders smiling. ''I'm in,'' I tell them. Edward smiles at me before looking at Bella. 

''Your family, What if they don't like me?'' Bella asks him looking at me and Noah before looking back at Edward worried.

''Let me get this straight, your not afraid of being in a house full of vampires but if our family doesn't like you?'' Edward asks gesturing between himself and Noah. 

''Well when you put it like that,'' Bella smiles awkwardly. ''Ehh, she's used to it, she once had to stand on the side while my father and Uncle Kol fought. They were throwing things, throwing each other, breaking all kinds of stuff,'' I wave him off. 

''Something tells me your family is a lot calmer than the Mikaelson Compound. You will be fine Bells,'' I smile at her. She nods tilting her head to the side most likely thinking about the fight between my father and uncle.

I feel Noah and see Edward both get tense looking down the road before looking back at the two of us. ''We will pick you both up tomorrow,'' Edward tells us sounding angry. 

''What's wrong?'' Bella asks looking between her mate and mine. ''Nothing just a complication,'' Edward tells her. 

''It's Billy and Jacob Black. Billy is one of the elders, he should know about you,'' Noah whispers before kissing my head and leaving with Edward. 

Bella and I watch them drive down the road and Billy and Jake drive up the driveway. ''Hey guys, you come to visit your truck?'' Bella asks them as she walks forward to meet them. 

I follow behind giving them a smile noticing how Billy's thoughts give away that he now knows what I am. ''Yeah, looks like you got that dent out,'' Jake says leaning forward and looking at where the dent was. 

''Yeah, had a couple of friends help us out,'' I tell them. Billy smiles shaking his head. ''Came to visit your flat screen,'' Billy smiles. ''That and Jacob here has been complaining about coming and seeing you both again,'' Billy teases looking up at his son.

''Thanks, Dad,'' Jake mumbles looking down sheepishly.  Dad soon pulls up and gets out of the cruiser with cans of beer. ''Pale Ale,'' Dad calls out holding the

''Well done chief,'' Billy grins back before holding up a paper bag. ''Harry Clearwaters Fish Fry,'' he tells him. ''Good,'' Dad nods his head before helping Billy up the steps.

''Any luck with the Waylon case?'' Billy asks. ''Well, I don't think it was an animal who killed him,'' Dad shrugs his shoulders. Bella and I share a look following behind them slowly.

''Never thought it was,'' Billy shakes his head. ''Just spread the word down at the Rez to the kids to stay out of the woods,'' Dad asks him.

''Course I will, don't want anyone else getting into any trouble now do we,'' Billy says giving both Bella and a look. I look at Bella and she looks at me before we follow them inside smiling at Jake as he started to talk to us. 

There are rouge Vampires going around, the Cullens think it was them who killed Waylon, I tell Billy through his mind. I'm telling you, so you can tell Sam and Paul, I finish.

The Next Day.

Alvenia's Outfit. Her Hair Is Just Down Naturally.

''I can't believe I finally get to meet Esme,'' I smile at Noah and Edward as we finally come up to the driveway to their house. 

Edward and Noah chuckle as we come up to their house and Bella and I are in awe. ''You know you've been here before,'' Noah chuckles helping me out of the car. 

I scoff looking around while replying, ''Yeah, while I was having a meltdown and shaking up the whole house,'' I remind him giving him a look.

He smiles at me softly grabbing my hand and leading me up towards the front door where Bella and Edward were waiting for us.

''This place is amazing,'' Bella says as we look around. ''It's so light and open,'' Bella finishes. ''Were you expecting, coffins, dungeons and moats?'' Edward teases.

''Not the moats,'' Bella blushed embarrassed. ''Not the moats,'' Edward, Noah and I chuckle. ''It's the one place we don't have to hide,'' Noah explains to her as we walk up the staircase. 

I smile when I heard them all working in the kitchen and smell the food. ''Alvenia, Bella, we're making Italian for the both of you,'' Esme the only Cullen I haven't met yet walks around the counter and smiles at the two of us.

''Via, Bella,'' this is Esme, our mother in everything but blood,'' Noah smiles at Esme wrapping an arm around my waist. ''Ciao e bello incontrati finalmente,'' I smile at her. (Hello it is nice to finally meet you.

Esme smiles at me happy knowing that I can speak the language. ''You just have to show off don't you,'' Bella smirks at me. ''Me I would never,'' I place a hand over my heart in fake sadness. 

''The food smells nice,'' I smile at them all. ''Bella already ate,'' Edward tells his family. I look at him and roll my eyes. 

''Well that is wonderful,'' Rose snaps placing the bowl full of salad on the bench. ''I knew that you guys didn't eat and I didn't want to make you all uncomfortable,'' Bella tells them.

''Of course, that is very considerate of you,'' Esme smiles at her. ''Just ignore Rosalie, I do,'' Edward mutters to Bella. 

''Yeah just let's keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us,'' Rose speaks up. ''I would never tell anyone,'' Bella tells all of them. 

''She knows that,'' Carlisle assures her. ''it's just that you've gone public now,'' Emmett speaks up.

I look at Noah before looking back at the conversation unfolding. ''Emmett,'' Esme warns him. ''No, she should know, the entire family would be implicated and it would end badly for all of us,'' Rose continues. 

''Badly as in I end up as a meal?'' Bella asks nervously. The whole family chuckles and even Rose cracks a smile. 

''Ehh, anyone who comes after you all won't come even close,'' I tell them grinning lifting up my hand and letting sparks of electricity and fire dance across my fingers. 

''Al, Bella,'' I hear the bell-like voice of Alice enter the room. I drop my hand, turn around and was immediately brought into a hug by Alice.

''Hey Alice,'' I smile hugging her back all while Noah's Arm was still around my waist. Alice then goes over to Bella and does the same to her. 

''Wow you do smell good,'' Alice steps back all while Edward gives her a what the hell look. ''Alice, what are you,'' Alice waves Edward off.

''Don't worry Edward, Bella and I are going to be great friends, just like Al and I,'' Alice smiles before walking over to Jasper. 

''You will have to excuse Jasper, he is the newest to our vegetarian diet,'' Carlisle tells Bella. ''Hello Bella,'' Jasper nods curtly. ''It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her,'' Alice comforts him.

I look around as Edward tells us that he was going to show Bella around the house. 

''Well Bella may have eaten but I was up most of the night last night talking to my biological family through astral projection and that works up quite the appetite, and we can't let this delicious-looking and heavenly-smelling food go to waste,'' I clap my hands together.

 Esme beams grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the beach where the food was. Once I finish eating I smile at them all. ''That was delicious,'' I grin at her. She beams once again thanking me.

''I hope you don't mind me asking, but how are you doing after what happened last week?'' Esme asks me concerned while placing a hand on my shoulder.

Carlisle and everyone else in the kitchen stop what they were doing and look at me. I smile at her softly. ''I'm doing okay, I just hope that I didn't ruin anything of yours when I was shaking the house,'' I tell them truthfully.

Rose, Emmett, Jasper and Alice all leave the room while Carlisle smiles at me softly resting a hand on my shoulder. ''You didn't, you don't need to worry about that all,'' Carlisle tells me.

''Are you sure?'' I ask them. ''Honey, trust us you don't have to worry about anything,'' Esme tells me. I smile at them. ''I'm going to go show her around,'' Noah tells them coming to stand behind me. 

''I should at least help clean up, you went through all this trouble for me and Bella,'' I tell them. ''No,'' Esme shakes her head, turning the chair around on its wheels towards Noah.

''Come on Via,'' Noah grins taking my hands and pulling me off the chair and out of the room. ''It was nice meeting you Esme,'' I call out to her before we disappear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
23.7K 579 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
105K 2.3K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...
70K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...