Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 16

931 47 8
By allovetovictory

That following Monday, everyone returned back to school grounds after their weekend.

"You've two been quiet for weeks now. What happened?" The teacher asked to two boys. She scanned their uninterested expressions, they didn't even spear a glance to one another.

"If you two make up, I'll raise your grades." She smiled to the boys. She knew it was wrong and that she could get into trouble, but seeing the two best friends not getting along anymore did something to her. Although, the school year was long and wild because of Jimin and Taehyung, they were the highlights of her year. No matter how uncaring she may have been seen, she cared about the duo and wanted to see them thrive together.

"Really!" Taehyung almost fell out of his chair, he looked at the teacher then Jimin who continued to have an unamused look.

"Jimin-" he firstly started, but Jimin cut him off.

"I accept." He said and looked out to the window leaving the teacher and Taehyung confused. "You heard him, he accepts. Raise my grade up to an ninety." He cheekily told, but the teacher shook her head. He blinked a couple of times and showed a confused look, asking for an explanation.

"Jimin is still upset. He didn't let you finish and instead just accepted. That's not fair. You two have the rest of the two weeks to make up and get grades up." She strictly told and walked off to prepare the lesson.

Taehyung sighed and slammed his hand onto the desk, "you could have faked it." He mumbled and focused on the teacher and her words. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked over to the boy, "it wouldn't have been a sincere." Taehyung turned to the boy and showed a mocking expression, "and you think 'I accept' then turning to the window was sincere of you?" Jimin snickered sarcastically then returned to his serious face in seconds making Taehyung feel out of place.

"Oh please. You were going to apologize only because of your grade. See, you're always doing things that will benefit you." Jimin showed a disgusted expression while he glared all over Taehyung's image and scoffed at the upset face the boy made.

"Fu-" the teacher spoke up. "Park and Kim out for disruption." Taehyung groaned while Jimin accepted it and walked on out of class knowing Taehyung would be following.

"Couldn't keep your tone quiet." Jimin mocked as he sat down on the floor and leaned back on the lockers. Taehyung scoffed and did the same but inches apart to have a gap between them. "And you can?" Jimin glared him, seeing he had a dark grin and evil eyes that sparked of anger, he had a bad feeling.

"I can." He confirmed and turned away his head. Taehyung snickered and patted his knee to tease him more, "yeah, you sure can. But you remember the last time you had dinner at my house? After the dinner, you know. You voiced a little sound out. I wonder if Jungkook's ever-" Jimin pushed him, hard enough for Taehyung to fall over and to leave Jimin on his knees.

"You have no right to say that." He weakly told and moved away to his spot, blinking away all the tears that threatened to fall out of embarrassment. Ever since that accident, they never spoke about it.

Never.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sat back up, he took his time pondering over Jimin. "I'm sorry, that shouldn't have been brought up." He said, lowering his gaze and placing his head onto his kneecaps. Jimin scoffed and said nothing else, sitting there in silents.

"I will stab your fucking eyes out and this time I'm not playing." Jimin had been tolerating the glancing and long stares from Taehyung, but it got annoying. Taehyung shrugged and scooted closer, "do it or else I won't be able to keep my eyes off of you, ever." Jimin turned to him, he had a slight grin and his eyes wondered all over his face.

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled more, "you have a girlfriend and you just flirted with someone else." He backed away to keep the distance between them, but Taehyung moved with him. "You're not just someone." He gently told. Jimin tilted his head to Taehyung then he looked around the hallways to make sure they were alone. "Then, who am I?" he whispered.

Taehyung was amused by his intriguing voice and the more he looked the more fascinated he was. He gulped and flickered his eyes, "Taehyung!" Taehyung and Jimin moved away from each other. Sana cheerfully sat down next to Taehyung and hugged and side and kissed his shoulder.

Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around her, "hey Sana." He pecked the side of her head. Jimin scoffed softly and went back to his unbothered aura. Sana didn't bother to ask what they were doing, she shook off too, happy to see Taehyung.

"Jimin, do you want to sit with us during lunch?" Jimin tilted over to the couple, examining their happiness, he shook his head. Sana narrowed her eyebrows, but Taehyung's arm reassured her, "what about a restaurant?" She went on to ask.

Jimin glared at Taehyung, the fond smile on his face, the glistening in his eyes that looked upon her, and the hand- the hand on her body.

It angered him, so much he wanted to ruin it.

Without realizing, he answered.

"Sure, give me the details and I'll be there." He hid behind his smile. Shocked to his answer, Taehyung looked at Jimin. The voice he used, it wasn't scratchy but suddenly it was soft and gently, like it was. How he flustered his eyelashes and smiled softly almost like he was teasing, maybe he was but his beauty was what the couple focused on.

"That's- that's great. I'll make sure Taehyung messages you the information." Sana said after a longtime of silents. Jimin hummed softly and stood up, "I have to get back to class." He gave his creasing without forcing it, they cooed softly at the boy until he was gone.

"Why'd you do that for?" Taehyung leaned over to Sana's shoulder, he whined softly when Sana pushed away and stood up signaling to do the same. Once up, Sana pecked his cheek, "because we spoke about it the other day and you agreed to it." She smudged a smile and kissed him again and went to her own class. Taehyung sighed softly, composing himself before he went inside and sat next to Jimin who went back to his unbothered ways.

~lunch time~

"Kissing in the rain is so cliché." Taehyung mumbled before sipping his water then looking at Sana and noticing her face droopy. "It's overused." He reasoned and continued to eat.

Sana rolled her eyes, "but it'll be romantic." She tried to counter, with a pout and sulking tone. Taehyung hide his grin and shrugged, "and cliché as hell." A smile tinted her face. They shared a short laugh together but Sana felt strongly about this topic.

"Well, can we at least kiss on a rainy day?" Taehyung huffed playfully. He looked at Sana which made Sana lift her own eyes towards her boyfriend, they stared at each other's eyes, challenging one another. Until Taehyung backed down and looked down, Sana grinned softly feeling proud.

"What's with you and water? Should I be jealous? Wait- is rain your kink?" He leaned in for the last part but suddenly he heard a yelp. He groaned softly and rubbed his ear, his eyes returned back to her and chuckled.

She had her hands covering her face, body trembling in the slightest, "I'm teasing, babe. Unless it's true." Sana smacked his shoulder and huffed. She wore an upset pouting face while her hand went to pick the spoon up and start to play with the food on her tray.

"It's not true, I just thought it would be a nice feeling." She mumbled, weakly and embarrassed. Taehyung decide to stop teasing and hear Sana out about her interests, "we can get together on a rainy day and cuddle all day while we watch the rain and maybe get a kiss in too." He established, elbowing Sana's shoulder lightly holding a messy grin with a wiggling eyebrow.

Sana snapped her head over to him and nodded, "yes, I'll like that a lot." She confirmed with her words and also her lips on his own, sharing a peck of fondness. Taehyung smiled softly at the shy girl and nodded, "I'll be looking on the weather app for the next time it'll rain." He dreamily said, swaying his head softly making her laugh at his actions.

~Jimin's world~

Jimin sat in his usual hallway spot, he would normally be with Jungkook but after what happened, Jungkook has been avoid him. Until, he made an appearance. Jimin's eyes widen, he couldn't believe Jungkook sat inches away from him on his phone paying no attention to him.

"Stop staring at me." The boy said without even glancing over, Jimin cleared his throat and nodded. He returned his phone and there they sat. In comfortable silences like it always was, but Jimin didn't want it today. He wanted to talk to him, express his sorrows and his happiness with him, but Jungkook wasn't in the mood for talking, he just wanted to sit and have peace and quietness.

After attempts, Jimin gave up and just eased his eyes on his device. This went until the bell was heard and them separating to their classes, "I enjoyed our time together." Jungkook mumbled as he sped away, Jimin smiled and to his class. Jungkook always expressed his appreciation after every lunch period, wording his likes and moving away.

Jimin thought about him up to the classroom door, now he was focused on the last math test of the year. He more than confident. He studied all weekend long, day and night, so he was more than prepared. Before he knew it, he was sitting in front of his desk with a pencil in his hand. His focus rubbed off when Taehyung sat next to him, but he didn't show it, not at all.

"We're going to just start on the test." The teacher announced to the class, she went on about the rules and consequences, but he was token away from her voice and on Taehyung's own. "Jimin, I need help. Please." He whispered as he covered his mouth his hand so the teacher wouldn't noticed.

Jimin did the same and whispered back, "no." Taehyung snapped his head over to him and flunked down. "Please." His voiced signaled his hopelessness. While Taehyung's head was down, Jimin took a second to examine his worried image. He scoffed and waited to get the test sheet from the teacher.

He grinned softly to himself, studying really did make a difference, he knew all the answers to the problems. Yet, he still took his time, making sure there was no flaw in his calculations then moving to the next one.

He heart eased when he stopped his pencil at the end of the last problem, he scanned through his sheet and smiled to himself. He was about to get up and turn it in, but seeing Taehyung with a frighten and tense expression, he wanted to help.

He settled back into his seat and picked his pencil up again, acting as if he still wasn't finished, then he used his leg to gently kick Taehyung's own to make him slightly turn. He switched his eyes to him then his paper that was close enough for him to look, since this wasn't the first time, Taehyung already knew what to do. 

He gave a nod and began to move his hand and soon enough the two walked off to turn their sheets in at different timing, "thanks." Taehyung whispered with a smile on his face. Jimin nodded with a small smile on his own face, he looked down and seen Taehyung's fist out waiting. He glanced back to Taehyung who just did a smile and nod, Jimin gave a nod back and bumped his fist with Taehyung's.

Then, it was back to no talking or looking at each other. Which Jimin took offense towards, only when it's convenient he thought to himself. He expected the taller to at least try to start conversation or even tease him, but Taehyung was unbothered and so was Jimin.

Author's note
I have new ideas for upcoming stories! When they are ready, I will share them out.

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
19.1K 278 35
two siblings trying to survive (merles kids)
1.8K 179 5
Vmin ff It's A Horror Romance 💒 🔝- Taehyung ⬇️- Jimin (Short-story) Happy Jimin Day , y'all. I've written the story a day before my birthday that...
176K 6.3K 28
Park Jimin is a normal fan boy of BTS member V, but what happends when he gets noticed? This is a story about Park Jimin being a fan of BTS member V...