Hidebound

By Apagewithani

After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Chapter SixtyThree
Chapter SixtyFour
Chapter SixtyFive
Chapter SixtySix
Chapter SixtySeven
Chapter SixtyEight
Chapter SixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter SeventySix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
Chapter EightyFive
Chapter EightySix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Epilogue

Chapter Forty

2.3K 74 2
By Apagewithani

Hex covers my mouth with his palm before my surprised gasp can be heard.

We freeze in place against the door, our skin still sticky and hot against one another.

I can hear the shuffle of feet on the other side of the door and a beeping - I can only assume from a walkie talkie of some type.

I don't know if it's the alcohol or the deliriousness Hex has caused within me but I can't help the laughter that wants to escape.

My body silently shakes under Hex's palm. It's still too dark to see anything but I can feel him smiling against my skin. I lean my head back on the door with a soft thud and Hex puts his head in my neck, his curved lips against me again.

"Come on!" the person on the other side of the door knocks three times, making the door move behind me.

If it wasn't for Hex I would've walked out when they first asked with my head hung but he gives me a different kind of confidence.

"Shhh" Hex barely speaks with his mouth to my ear. His breath fans the side of my face, cooling my skin.

His hand still covers my mouth as he starts to move his hips again. My mouth opens in a silent gasp and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

My mind barely picks up the sound of footsteps leaving but I know they'll be back, most likely with a manager who probably has a key to the door behind me.

"We have to hurry" I whisper muffled under his palm. Hex doesn't answer but his thrusts quicken and he removes his hand to grasp firmly onto my hip.

One of my hands grab firmly at the back of his neck while the other finds the area between my legs.

The brief pause we had taken hadn't effected my eagerness, if anything it acted as edging and only made me more sensitive.

The door quietly creaks with each thrust as they become deeper and quicker as Hex works us both.

His rapid and uneven breathing pattern is heard in my ear as he clings to every each of my body, trying his best to make us become one with each other as his grip on me becomes bruising.

He touches a particular spot within me that makes me arch my back and whimper. My nails dig into his skin.

"There?" Hex's voice is deep and croaky. His hair damp with sweat as it brushes my collar bones.

"There, there" I whimper and move my hips desperately to get him to hit the same spot over and over again.

He finds it again in no time and dives into me, thrusting faster than he had previously.

I moan loudly and he's lets me, not caring about our noise anymore. They already know we're in here.

With each thrust it causes Hex's lower stomach to brush my clit as I begin grinding into him.

"Fucking hell" he exclaims as he pulls out of my neck and glances between us, watching himself slide into me again and again.

It doesn't last long though as I grab him and pull him impossibly close as I peak.

I can hear him grunting in my ear as he works me through my orgasm and chases his own. He follows quickly after, his knees buckling as he holds us both up.

"Holy shit" I breathe into his hair as his forehead rests on my sternum. His breath leaves goosebumps along my skin in its wake.

We only have so long to rest though before the staff member comes back.

"Come on" Hex smacks my ass before lowering me to the ground. He holds my arm as I stumble on my heels before gaining ground.

I pull my dress down my thighs and pull my thong back into place, wincing at the sensitivity. Hex tucks himself back into his pants and does them up as I hear his buckle.

He opens the door to the empty hallway and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Hex chuckles under his breath as he watches my awkward waddle as my hips settle back into place.

"You alright?" He asks quietly as the door shuts behind us with a thud.

"Yeah, I need to clean up in the bathroom" I mutter, hoping nothing drips down my leg.

The light from the bathroom illuminates the dark hallway as a girl stumbles out, fixing the straps of her dress. She doesn't acknowledge us as she disappears into the crowd.

"I'll wait for you" Hex mutters, smacking my ass to push me in the right direction as I push open the bathroom door.

"How're you going?" I turn as I stand in the doorway when I hear Hex's voice. His eyes aren't on me and instead are focused further down the hallway. I'm confused until a staff member and a manager walk past.

"Good, How are you?" They throw over their shoulder as they walk past Hex and down the hallway to the room we were in, keys swinging around their fingers as they go.

"Great" Hex mutters as he turns to face me with a cocky smirk.

I scoff through my laugh and close the bathroom door behind me.

I clean up quickly, eager to be back in the presence of Hex.

Surprisingly, I'm the only person in the bathroom so I have no shame taking up space at the basin as I fix my hair. I don't know how the staff members hadn't made the connection when they took one glance at my hair, Hex had turned my once pin straight hair into a mess of knots.

The valley between my breasts is shiny with sweat and I take a paper towel to dab the area dry.

I wash my hands clean before taking one last glance and exiting the bathroom.

The smile that had taken over my face drops when Hex isn't waiting for me like he said he would.

Did he go back into the club?

"Hex?" I call down the hallway but there's no answer.

The bathroom door closes behind me and I'm cast in darkness. It's much eerie now that I'm alone.

"Hex?" I call again and again receive no answer.

A group of girls walk down the hallway giggling and stumbling everywhere. I move out of their way so that they can enter the bathroom. Their giggling disappears behind the door.

A heavy feeling fills my chest as I rub my heart. Somethings wrong, where the hell did he go?

I stand in the entryway of the hallway, hoping to see him at one of the tables waiting for me but it's busier now and they're all taken; Hex is sat at none of them.

I briefly look over the dance floor, knowing he most likely wouldn't dance without me with him. I don't see him.

My heart starts to thud in my chest as I push through the crowd and make my way to the bar. Maybe he's just sitting at the bar.

It's busy and crowded as numerous people try and order their drinks. It takes me a second to skim everyone with my eyes before concluding Hex is not one of them.

"Sorry" a guy slurs as he bumps into me as he passes by. I don't even have the thought to respond as I ignore him and look around again.

Had Hex left me here? Had he gone to another club so that he could get the time he desperately needed earlier without me?

The music begins to make my head spin as thoughts of where he had disappeared to fills my mind.

I feel hot, claustrophobic hot. It's too busy, too many people and too much noise.

I stagger my way to the entry, pushing through the doors desperately. The security guard looks at me strangely.

"Are you alright, miss?" He asks as I make my way to the sidewalk.

"Yeah, Yeah" I breathe in the fresh air and it calms me down only slightly, I still have no idea of Hex's whereabouts.

The realisation that I'm stuck here hits me full force. I have no money on me to pay for a taxi or Uber. I have no phone either. Hex had paid for the Uber to get here and I didn't think I'd need my phone while I was with him, besides I have no pockets on my dress.

The panic starts to rise in me. What am I going to do?

My naked arms grow goosebumps in the cold and my knees knock together.

I probably look like a hooker on the street with this dress.

I jump as a noise comes from my left. It sounded like someone dragging their shoes on concrete, it makes my skin crawl.

I look to the security guard wondering if he heard it too but he's talking into his walkie-talkie.

I swing my head back around to face the darkness when I hear it again. A wheeze can be heard shortly after.

I take a step in the direction. It's probably just an animal.

My heels click the concrete as I walk. I grab the corner of the brick building that holds the bar and stick my head around.

It's dark; as expected and I can't see much except movement. There's multiple figures, probably men. One is on the ground and it only takes me seconds to realise that they're beating him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
8.8M 249K 49
Arrested for a crime he didn't commit, eighteen year old Riley Parker is thrown into a maximum security prison to carry out his sentence. He expecte...
69.5K 1.8K 22
Love comes in all forms, and the short story collection from some of our Wattpad Originals writers covers the full range of what love means. There a...
2.4M 99K 93
[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his violent past tries to pull him back in, he...