The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Trouble

121 5 4
By Totally_Twins2

Fabian's POV

I then watch in fear as Nicholas disappears through the floor just like Nina, I couldn't believe what had just happened, Victor sucked at this. I suppose at least Nina wasn't alone now.

Vera"What was that?, I tell you, I heard something."

Victor"Yes, the sound of a boy falling to an uncertain fate, Harming the students was never part of the plan."

Vera"Well, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few..."

Victor"Release them."

Vera"No."

Victor"Rutter, Williamson, Millington, Lewis, turn around,"

We all turn around and my heart is beating incredibly fast and I was also thinking about Nina, why couldn't it have been me.

Victor"Say the release words."

Vera"Victor, the—"

Victor"Say them!"

Vera sighs and reluctantly pulls the paper we saw Rufus give her out of her pocket. She says a phrase in Egyptian which Anubis translates for me, turning around and leaving just after through the tunnel. Victor follows her out.

Once we're sure both of them are gone, we all turn back to the spot where Nicholas disappeared.

Patricia"Nicholas!, We lost him."

Alfie"He must be with Nina, he has to be"

Joy then jumps out from behind the big chair.

Joy"Victor's a brilliant senet player, is he?"

Fabian"All right, I got it wrong,"

Joy"Big time. For a minute back there, I thought they'd actually taken control of you."

Amber "Guys! Nicholas. Come on, we have to find out if he's with Nina."

Joy"Come back the way you came."

I pick the lock on the school door and we now run down the very empty corridor to Mr Sweet's office when I have picked the lock on that too, he pulls open the door and then kneels down to pick the grate off. Amber was holding two Apple Juice cartons and some chocolate.

Fabian" Nina, it's Fabian, can you hear us?"

Nina"Yes, yes, I can hear you."

Patricia"Is Nicholas with you?"

Nina"Yeah, he's here, A little shaken up, but he's good."

Patricia"Nina, we got your favourite snacks, they are on their way down"

I toss down the supplies Patricia got from the vending machine.

Fabian" Um, tell Nicholas I'm sorry. It was a stupid idea."

Nicholas "Hey, it could have worked. We had to try."

Patricia"Yeah, don't beat yourself up over it,"

Fabian"Look, um, we're gonna get you both out of there really soon, all right? It's going to be okay"

Charlie's POV

Jerome and I were sat in the back of Rufus's van, our hands had been tied together and our mouth taped. When the van stops, he opens the door and I lean into Jerome, fear in my eyes. He pulls us both out by our collars and shoves us on the floor of the barn. I land on my side and it really hurts. We both shift up against the wall in fear, I try to hide in Jerome but Rufus grabs me. I try and scream but obviously can't. He pulls the tape off us both.

Jerome" Leave her alone"

Rufus pulls on my hair and pulls my neck back.

Rufus" It's been so long since I have seen you, Charlie, you remember me don't you"

He strokes my face making me whimper. He then thrust me on the floor again and I hit it with a thud. He pulls his phone out and dials a number.

Rufus"I came to see you tonight, Vera.Tell me you were out securing the mask of Anubis for me"

Rufus"Well, you better not be lying, for your sake, Vera. Oh, and by the way, if anyone asks, Jerome Clarke is visiting his Uncle and Charlie Miller her Aunt"

Rufus Oh, don't worry.They are perfectly safe.For now"

Jerome and I stare at Rufus petrified.

Eddie's POV

I was getting my breakfast while also watching Amber shove things in her bag.

Eddie "Amber, what are you..."

Amber"I get low blood sugar, and it's rude to stare."

I raise an eyebrow and then see Mara enter, claiming she is looking for Jerome and Alfie"

Mara "Has anyone seen Jerome this morning?"

Everyone shakes their head. I sit down at the table.

Eddie" Well looks like everyone is going missing because I can't find my twin either"

Patricia" What about your dad she could be with him?"

Eddie" Hmm, I'll have to ask him"

I headed into school that morning and headed to my dad's office, he is just getting ready for another school day and is busy sorting out papers. He smiles when he sees me.

Dad" Edison, what can I do for you?"

Eddie" Dad, I haven't see Charlie since last night"

Dad" Perhaps she is off with Jerome somewhere, are they still together"

Eddie" Yeah but before bed every night she comes to say goodnight and she didn't plus no one has seen Jerome either"

Dad" Well I wouldn't advise it but perhaps she has gone into town with him"

Eddie" I don't know, I just feel like something isn''t right"

Dad" What do you mean?"

Eddie" I don't know I'm her twin I feel like somehow we are connected and like it's hard to explain"

Dad" Well, give it the day and if she doesn't turn up we can worry, they could both in town or somewhere ditching lessons"

Eddie" Okay but end of the day"

Dad" Yes, don't worry she is my daughter as much as your sister, I don't want anything to happen to her"

Eddie" Okay"

Dad" Don't worry"

I leave dad's office, I knew something was up. I entered the lounge and the Scooby doo gang as my sister loves to call them are chatting about something. Though when I approach they all scatter except Patricia. I sigh and sit opposite her.

Nina's POV

I sit with my brother, I wasn't happy he had ended up down the tunnel but I was happy that I had someone to keep me company. Then Victor R Senior materialises again.

Victor R Senior" Another seeker of the mask?"

Nina" Yes, This is my brother"

Victor R Senior" The other chosen one, Nicholas"

Nicholas" Victor is that you?"

Nina" No this is Victor's father"

Nicholas" Oh, nice to meet you"

Nina"You said the mask has special powers"

Victor R Senior"Yeah"

Nina" Well, what does it do? And can I ask why you were searching for it?"

Victor R Senior" I wanted the Tears of Gold, of course.I longed for immortality in this life, Not some Egyptian afterlife"

Nicholas" Egyptian afterlife?"

Victor R Senior" Whoever wears the mask of Anubis"

Senkhara then materialises and makes Nicholas and I jump.

Senkhara" You have said enough, old man"

Victor R Senior"I must go"

Nicholas" No"

Nina" Mr.Rodenmaar"

Senkhara" I am weary of waiting, Chosen Ones, Your friends do not have long. And then I will replace you both".

Nina and Nicholas" What do you mean?"

Eddie's POV

I am asleep though I can see is this spirit.

Senkhara" Are you he?"

Fabian" We need more time"

Senkhara" Tell me, boy.Are you he, The Chosen Ones are failing.I must wake The Osirians.Are you he?"

Eddie"Smokey, leave me alone"

Senkhara"You see me too? Perhaps The Osirian sleeps in you"

Eddie"What?"

Senkhara"Take my hand, boy"

Fabian"No, Eddie, don't"

Senkhara"A born protector.Perhaps it is you after all"

Fabian"I don't know what you mean"

Senkhara" You will tell me"

Story Notes
So Nicholas has now also disappeared down the floor due to Victors poor playing Senet skills and now joins his sister. They both see Victor R Senior who explains all about the mask. Eddie and his dad worry about Charlie and where she has got to. Then Senkhara comes to Eddie in his dream or as he calls her smoky.

Authors Notes
Okay, busy one this one, a lot happened. Let me know what you think. I love comments.
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
16.6K 813 33
{Sequel to 'You Are My Necessity'} After Emily has woken up from her coma, she is diagnosed with amnesia. She does not remember anyone at all. The do...