Harry Potter and the Brothers...

Galing kay Hadrius_Peverell

Harry is reborn as the eldest son of the Black family and Sirius's older brother while Ginny is reborn as a m... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

5.2K 145 14
Galing kay Hadrius_Peverell

It had been a while since Harry had argued with the elder members of the Black family, although he was in actuality way older than them. His mother had chosen to ignore and glare at him, he hadn't seen his grandfather much but Harry presumed that the man was thinking about his words. His father was different, from what Harry understood his father was proud of him for making his arguments.

Probably because Harry had used the business example to make him understand, but his father didn't seem that good at expressing his emotions so he settled with just giving Harry an occasional smile and nod.

Harry also took Regulus to Diagon Alley to shop for his supplies, he brought Sirius along with them and nothing bad happened, for once. They had went to the bank, brought their supplies and ate some food before they left.

Harry and Sirius had also sent letters to their friends; Harry helped talk with Lily about her problems with her sister. Although what Harry really wanted to do was find her sister and set her straight but he restrained himself. Harry also studied with Regulus and taught him a little so he'd be prepared by the time they got back to Hogwarts.

Soon the time arrived for them to go back to Hogwarts, Harry took his brothers to the train station. The trio soon found an empty compartment and sat in it, they placed their trunks overhead and sat down. As they were waiting for the others to arrive, the three began talking.

"Harry" Regulus said as he sat on Harry's right "what's up with them?" Regulus gestured to the girls who were looking into their compartment, when they saw Harry looking at them they began reacting.

One girl squeaked and ran, the other blushed and ran, one waved and slowly walked off while the fourth fainted. Sirius who sat opposite Regulus tried not to laugh while Harry just smile and turned back to his younger brother.

"That my young friend were a group of girls" Harry said "the first thing you should know, is that as a male, you will never understand them. But I'm guessing they were probably looking at us"

"You more than us" Regulus said

"Excuse me" Sirus said "I'm very sure that one girl waved at me"

"I don't blame them" Harry grinned "they're only human and we're the 'Brothers Black'"

"True" Sirius smiled "we are a brilliant sight to look at, me more than you two but we are brilliant"

"Oh Merlin" Regulus sighed "his egos gotten bigger since he came to Hogwarts"

"Really?" Harry raised an eyebrow "I hadn't noticed"

"Hi guys" Bellatrix entered their compartment followed by Andromeda 0, Bellatrix sat beside Harry while Andromeda sat next to Sirius

"Hi guys" Harry greeted "looking forward to Hogwarts Andy?"

"Yes" Andromeda smiled "Bells told me all about it"

"What house do you think you'll be in?" Regulus asked "I think I'll be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin"

"Same" Andy nodded "though I sort of want to be in Slytherin, if the stories Bellatrix has told me are true then it'll be really interesting."

"What stories?" Sirius asked

"Just Harry scaring the crap out of the rest of Slytherin's" Bellatrix grinned

"Ah yes" Sirius nodded in understanding "that would be fun"

"It was" Harry confirmed "and Andy, if anyone bothers you then you come to me, understand?"

"Yes Harry" Andromeda replied "Bellatrix said to call you if the headmaster calls me"

"Yes" Sirius agreed "you too Reggie, don't go and talk to the headmaster without Harry"

"Okay, I won't" Regulus replied "but what if they call us up?"

"Then you insist on me being there" Harry responded "tell them that if I'm not there then you won't participate in the meeting"

"Oh look" Sirius said "here comes the future Mrs Black" Ginny walked into the compartment.

"Hi guys" Ginny greeted everyone before she kissed Harry and sat down

"Oh, so she's Ginny?" Regulus asked

"Yes" Harry nodded "Ginny, I'll introduce you to everyone. The pretty little girl over there is Andromeda Black, Bellatrix's little sister"

"Pleased to meet you" Ginny extended a hand to Andromeda who politely shook it

"It's nice to meet you as well" Andromeda replied "Bellatrix has told me a lot about you"

"And this little genius" Harry put an arm around his youngest brother "is Regulus, my brother. He might a fellow Ravenclaw if he doesn't join me in Slytherin"

"Nice to meet you" Ginny extended her hand, Regulus took it and placed a small kiss on it "I see that Harry has taught you both to do that"

"Yes" Regulus nodded "Harry taught me a lot of stuff, it's nice to meet you. Sirius said that you're Harry's future wife" Andy coughed, Bellatrix giggled and Sirius grinned at Harry who looked unfazed "is that true?"

"Very direct" Ginny commented "it's a little early to be thinking about marriage but I see no reason why it can't happen in the future"

"Told you" Sirius said "I'd better be your best man"

"Why can't I be the best man?" Regulus argued

"Because I'm older"

"That doesn't matter when you're choosing a best man" Regulus pointed out

"Guys" Harry interrupted "let me end this argument, Regulus you aren't going to be my best man"

"Ha" Sirius clapped

"You either Sirius" Harry added "if anyone is going to be my best man then it's going to be Bellatrix"

"What?!" Sirius shouted, while Regulus looked confused

"She's manlier than the two of you" Harry pointed out "I swear, with the amount of hair product you use Sirius"

Bellatrix didn't know if she should fell complimented or not, while Ginny and Andromeda giggled. Sirius and Regulus were about to say something else when they saw Harry's smirk, realising that he was joking the two looked at each other before tackling Harry.

Soon they arrived at Hogwarts, Harry was sat with Bellatrix and Snape at the welcoming feast. Snape seemed to look much more happier than he usually did, Harry took that as good news and hoped that his father had learnt to control his hands.

He looked over to the Gryffindor table and smiled at the marauders and Lily before he did the same with Ginny at the Ravenclaw table, he then began watching the sorting. Andromeda came over to Slytherin with a big smile on her face, then came Regulus's turn.

The hat was placed on his head, and soon he smiled and made his way over as a proud new member of Slytherin house. He sat down and after the sorting finished the food appeared and everyone tucked in.

Slughorn was glad that the third Black brother had been sorted into his house, he was a little disappointed that he didn't have a complete collection, Sirius going to Gryffindor ruined that idea. But he was fine with just Harry, any others were just bonuses. When he first met Hadrius Black he expected an arrogant and cruel boy but he was proven wrong, the boy was as kind as it came, at least not when he was angry which was very rare.

Slughorn knew that young Hadrius was responsible for keeping the order in Slytherin house, he still couldn't believe that a third year was running the entire house and had reduced bullying by a staggering amount. He was a very talented boy and would clearly go far, he'd be way better than that Tom Riddle.

Slughorn's favourite students also included young Lily Evans, Bellatrix Black and Gwen Peterson, the girls were incredibly intelligent and he was hoping that Andromeda shared that trait. While Sirius may not be a favourite, he was satisfactory at potions and he was hoping that Regulus would at least be able to stay at the same level as Sirius.

Dumbledore was also worrying about the new additions to Hogwarts, especially Andromeda and Regulus Black. Both looked like kind and polite children but appearances can be deceiving, after all Harry looked like a handsome boy but was a demon when he was angry and had tons of magical potential and strength.

Andromeda would have most definitely been influenced by her sister, and probably Hadrius as well. But the question was how much she had been influenced, if she was anything like her sister than it would be difficult to bring her to his side.

Regulus made him curious, he was Hadrius's brother but he seemed like a respectable boy. The sort who respected authority, Dumbledore could work with that. Dumbledore felt that he was worth the try as he only needed one brother for the other two to fall in line, true he only wanted Harry but he wouldn't object if all three brothers joined the light side.

Minerva McGonagall looked at Regulus and two thoughts came into her head, the first being 'please let him be the brother who behaves' and 'I hope he doesn't call me Minnie'.

Later that night, Sirius and the rest of the marauders were in the dorm room. Getting ready to go to bed, when Sirius looked at James. They shared a look, then shared the same one with Peter before all three turned to Remus.

"Remus, mate" Sirius said slowly "sit down for a second"

"I am sitting down" Remus pointed out

"Remus mate, don't argue" Sirius said softly as he and the rest of the marauders sat down

"Now Remus" James said "we need to have a little talk, we've noticed that you keep getting sick" Remus stiffened

"It's a rare disease" Remus lied

"We've also noticed that your Grandma keeps getting sick and you have to go and visit her" Peter added

"Plus it always happens once a month" Sirius put in his piece "what we're saying is, we know you're a werewolf"

Remus stiffened beyond measure, he dropped his head, he knew this would happen. He just knew they'd find out, the worst part was he had so much hope. He had finally believed that he could have a normal life with normal friends and be a normal student, Harry had given him so much hope. Wait, had Harry told them?

"Did...did Harry tell you?" Remus asked quietly

"No" Sirius said "we already figured it out, I told him you were a werewolf and he said that he already knew."

Remus sighed, he felt a little better, at least Harry had not betrayed his trust. He didn't think he could handle it if Harry had told everyone his secret, no, he didn't want that to even remotely come true. While Harry was Sirius's big brother, Remus had begun looking up to him as his own big brother of sorts.

"Well" Remus eventually said "I'll...I will pack my things"

"Pack your things?" Peter asked

"Yes, I understand" Remus said quietly "I'll pack my things and get out"

"Wait" James said "why?"

"You guys don't want me here" Remus said sadly

"Why not?" Sirius asked

"I'm a monster" Remus answered

"A monster" James scoffed "Remus you fold your socks, spend half your time in the library and have a rather unhealthy obsession with chocolate. Forgive us if we don't tremble at the very sight of you"

"You...you're not scared of me?" Remus looked up "But...but I'm different. I'm a werewolf"

"We know mate, that's why we're having this conversation" Sirius responded "and you've forgotten one important thing"

"What's that?"

"I was raised with Hadrius bloody Black" Sirius answered "when I was little he produced a patronus charm and it had a lot of animals, one of them was a werewolf. I asked him about werewolves and he said that they were just like anyone else, except for once a month. Now, we all know that Harry's word is law" James and Peter nodded in confirmation "so as far as we're concerned you're just another guy, albeit a slightly nerdy guy"

"You guys really don't mind?" Remus was doing his best to stop the tears that were threating to break out of his eyes

"Nah mate" James shook his head

"Me either" Peter added

"Admittedly I was a bit upset you didn't tell us" Sirius replied "but Harry told me how you had good reason and he pointed out that I wouldn't have told you if I was in the same position"

"Harry" Remus smiled and shook his head "he knew from the start, he accompanied me on every full moon since I came to Hogwarts"

"Wait" Peter interrupted "is Harry a werewolf as well?"

"No" Sirius shook his head "he can't be, I asked and he said he wasn't because he's an animagus"

"Yes" Remus nodded "Harry would come with me when I transform, he'd turn into a wolf and then keep me company at night so I don't bite myself. Then when it's over he'd check if I was fine, sometime he'd throw a few healing charms at me and then he'd sneak out"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, your brother is awesome" James said to Sirius

"I know" Sirius grinned before he turned to Remus "by the way, one thing that's been bothering me, you don't like the headmaster. I don't like him because he causes problems for Harry, what's your reason?"

"Well" Remus coughed and wiped a tear away from his face "the day when I Harry saved my life, we were taken to the ministry and we talked for a bit. I told him about how I had a meeting with Dumbledore to see if I could get into Hogwarts even though I'm a werewolf.

Harry told me that the headmaster had no choice to except me as there was no rule against werewolves being accepted in Hogwarts, so at that point I had just realised that I had been having nightmares about if I would get in, for nothing. I had nightmares about if I could come when apparently nobody could say I couldn't."

"That's awful" Peter said

"That's nothing" Remus continued "I could've forgiven Dumbledore for that, but that wasn't the only thing he did"

"What else did he do?" James asked curiously, he was starting to see why people didn't like Dumbledore. He had heard all about him trying to recruit Harry through his family and Ginny.

"I'm getting to that" Remus sighed "Harry said he would accompany me to the meeting, and he did. The day after we met and he took me to Hogwarts, we met Professor McGonagall"

"Minnie" Sirius and James said at the same time

"Yes" Remus let out a small smile "and Harry basically told her that if any of the teachers told them my secret then they would have to deal with him."

"Awesome" James grinned

"Indeed" Remus nodded "so we go into the headmasters office, he tells me about this place he had set up for me to use when I transform. He then told me to tell my father to contact him, Hadrius asked him why and Dumbledore said it wasn't important.

But Harry, he worked out that Dumbledore wanted to charge my dad money for the building and all the added stuff he's done so I could transform in peace without hurting someone. My dad is a working class man, he works in a farm, it would've taken some time for him to pay the money.

Then Harry pointed out that Dumbledore couldn't charge him for the building as that would've been covered under the accommodation fund and he wasn't allowed to charge anything other than the tuition fees. So basically, if it wasn't for Harry, my family would be a lot poorer and I would've still been looking at Dumbledore like he was the next Merlin"

"Bloody hell" Sirius shook his head "I'm starting to see why Harry never trusted him, at first I thought it was just because /Dumbledore was being a bit of an idiot but this is ridiculous"

"I know" James rubbed his face "I can't believe I looked up to him"

"It's weird" Peter said "knowing that the headmaster did all of this"

"Thanks guys" Remus said sincerely "but you really don't mind me being a werewolf?"

"As long as you don't bite us, I don't really see the problem" Peter shrugged

"Yeah" James nodded "it's not your fault you have a furry little problem"

"Furry little problem?" Sirius laughed "that's how Harry described it"

"Thank you" Remus whispered as he wiped away the tears, hoping not to make a scene.

But James was having none of it, he stood up and pulled Remus up before he pulled the boy into a hug. Sirius just smiled and joined in, soon Peter did as well. Remus stopped trying to hide his tears, he just let them pour out. Nobody said anything, not even Sirius, they let Remus have his moment. The boys stayed like that for a while but eventually let go, they sat back down and remained silent for a while.

"So" James eventually broke the silence "it seems to me that our esteemed headmaster has been a little bit of a prat"

"I agree" Sirius nodded "but not with the little, he's been a massive titanic sized prat"

"I'm surprised you know what the titanic is" Remus chuckled

"Wait" Peter said "let me guess, Harry told you about it didn't he?"

"Guilty" Sirius admitted "my mum was horrible and my dad was always busy, Harry basically raised me and my brother. He actually threatened my mum before he left for his first school year"

"What? Really?" James asked

"Yeah, he said that if she did anything to me or Reggie then he would transfer to Gryffindor and take us with him as he leaves the family"

"Wow" Peter exclaimed

"I think Harry would be delighted to know he has a fan club" Remus joked

"True" Sirius agreed "but let's get back on topic"

"Dumbledore" Peter supplied

"Yes, as James has said, he has been a prat" Remus agreed

"So, what should we do to get back at him?" James asked "Now, as we obviously can't go and punch him in the face, I say we should prank him. Prank him good!"

"Wait" Sirius had an evil grin "you know what we should do, ask Harry to help"

"Brilliant!" Remus exclaimed "The guy's a genius at his worst day"

"Still a bit crazy though" Peter pointed out

"Geniuses usually are" Sirius replied "look at me for example"

"Okay, ignoring Sirius" James spoke "we should definitely ask Harry, he can do pretty much anything and get away with it."

"Agreed" Sirius responded "let's talk with him about it tomorrow"

"Are you sure he'll agree?" Peter pointed out

"Oh yeah" Sirius said confidently "he hates the headmaster and would probably do it for that reason alone, Remus would just give him a nice excuse"

"Hmm, maybe he'd let us help" James said excitedly

"I almost feel sorry for Dumbledore now" Remus chuckled "almost"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.1K 366 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
1.3K 91 15
'๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐' - ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...
259 4 11
Alcyone is the youngest daughter of the noble and most ancient house Black. Just like her sisters, her parents had her fate arrange by agreeing on an...
8K 333 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well