Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

By minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... More

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

Aarav and Kanmani meets!

4.7K 652 555
By minnie_here

They stood just looking eachother.
'Ivana naan inga yedhir paakalayee....'Kanmani gulped.
'Ivalaa?Ayooo...indha dhadava yaarta maati vida poraalo?', Aarav thought still not moving his eyes from her.

'Kan..', before Aayushi could call her some dry leaves fell on her.
'Aiyoooo..',Aayushi ran closing her eyes which made her to dash on Kanmani.Kanmani lost her balance and fell forward on Aarav while he too lost his balance and both fell on the ground.

Aarav opened his eyes to find Kanmani above him.Her eyes were still closed and her hands were clutching his t shirt.Kanmani opened her eyes and looked into his brown orbs which was already looking at her.His arms were still around her waist,both of their eyes were locked.

'Aiyoo!Innum evlo neram dha paathute irupeenga rendu perum?',they both came to their senses hearing Aayushi and parted.

'Adhaanaa..Evlo neram dhan da paathukitu irupeenga?',Prakash and Rakshan arrived.
'Enna thambi idhuvum confidence apdidhana?', Prakash asked smirking while Aarav glared him.

'Dei adhu confidence illa da, coincidence!',Rakshan said making Kanmani laugh out loud.
'Deii deiii..Yen da girls munnadi asinga paduthura?',Prakash whispered to Rakshan.

'Aah...Adha vidu,Nee enga ma Inga?',Rakshan asked.
'Huh?Namma idhuku munnad meet pannirukoma anna?',Kanmani asked innocently.

'Yedhu?Meet pannirukumo va?',Prakash opened his mouth widely.
'Yen ma unaku yedhuvum nyabagam illa?', Prakash asked.
'Illaye...',she lied.

'Aii..The Purple Espresso?Andha maapilai?Apro ki...', before Prakash could finish Aarav pinched his arm,'Deii..'
'Enna da?', Prakash asked and Aarav eyed that Aayushi was there.

'Enna Ki?', Aayushi asked.
'Ah..bha..Adhana enna ki?',Kanmani asked making everyone gasp in shock.
'Ada ellarum inga irukeenga?Aarav?Kanmani?',Shakee ma came there.

'Ada naane unaku ivala introduce panni vekkanumnu nenache,Aarav,idhu Kanmani..RJ va irukaa..Kanmani idhu Aarav...Unaku pakkathu flat la dha kudi vandhurukaanga da..',Shakee ma said making both of their eyes go wide while Aayushi jumped in excitement clapping her hands.

'Shock ku mela shock ah iruke idhu...',Rakshan said.
'Apdiyaa ma..Pakkathu flat laye va?',Kanmani asked forcing a smile.
'Aama di..Idhu avaru ponnu Aayushi..',Shakee ma said it was another shock for Kanmani.It was an absolute Santoor Daddy moment for her.

'Cha oru ponnuku appa vaya namma boyfriend nu sonnom..',she mentally face palmed herself.
'Andha introduction lam venaam naanga already friends aayitom?Illa Kanmani?', Aayushi asked.
'Huh?...',her trance broke.
'Aama aama...',she replied.

'Paarah,appo naan dhan late oh...Seri seri, Neenga pesitu irunga,naan apdiye kelamburen..',soon Shakee ma moved.

'Paa!naan sonnella enaku kedacha pudhu friend..She is Kanmani',Aayushi said while Kanmani was in an awkward state.She was embarrassed thinking how awkward he must have felt,he is a married man and she did introduced him as her boyfriend.

'He..Hello!Kanmani..',Kanmani greeted.
'Hii! Aarav'he just smiled.
'Idhu enga mamas,Raksh mama,idhu noodles..Oops sorry Prakash mama..',Aayushi introduced.
'Nalla panra ma nee!', Prakash smirked.

'Hello Prakash na,hello Rakshan na..',Kanmani greeted.
They both smiled at the way she addressed them.Her word "Anna" shows that she truly meant it.

'En wife unnoda periya fan ma,Spotify la un podcast dha,fm la un show dhan..',Rakshan said.
'Thanks na,kandippa avangala naan meet pannanum..',Kanmani said.

'Seriii maapla,apro naanga apdiye kelamburom...Nee paathuko', Rakshan said and he nodded.
'Seri ma naanga kelamburom..Aayushi kutty byee...',they both left bidding bye to eachother.

Awkward silence prevailed between them.
'Sorry kekalama venaama?',before she could complete her thoughts,'Aayushi namma polaama da?',Aarav asked.

'Chocolate tharuviya Aarav ey?',she asked resting her hands on his waist.
'Tharen..',he said.
'Appo okay,Vaa Kanmani namma ellaru ore floor,pakkathu flat onnaave polaam..', Aayushi held both Kanmani and Aarav's hand in instance making them to look eachother.Nothing but awkwardness has filled the place.

'Ada vaanga polaam...',Aayushi pulled them and they started walking in silence.
'Kanmaniii...Appo namma ini daily meet panlamla?',Aayushi asked.
'Aayushi!Idhenna bad habit?Ellarayum peru solli koopdra?Vaanga ponga nu koopdu..',Aarav said.

'Paravalla kozhandhai dhana...',Kanmani said.
'Illa aprom adhe pazhakkam aayidum..',Aarav replied looking at Aayushi.
'Appo Aayushi,inime enna thavira yaarayu apdi koopda koodadhu okay?',Kanmani asked and Aarav glared her.

'Okay', Aayushi and Kanmani hifi ed eachother before Kanmani giving him a sheepish grin.Then the rest of the way from there to lift,Aarav became a silent spectator while Kanmani and Aayushi was chatting without any pause.Soon they got into the lift.

'Unakku Doremon pudikuma Shinchan pudikuma?', Kanmani asked.
'Enaku rendume romba pudikum..Aana appo appo Doremon maari namma koodave oru friend irundhaa nallairukume nu thonum...', Aayushi said.

'Yen?',Kanmani asked.
'Aama,naanga pazhaya veetla irundhu inga shift aayitom..Aana Doremon maari oru friend irundha,ipove enkoodave naan kootitu vandhurupen la..', Aayushi said making Aarav more sad.

Kanmani understood that the departure from her old flat has made her worried.
'Mmmm...In that case,Let me be your Doremon!',Kanmani said.
'Really?Nee gadgets la tharuviya?', Aayushi asked and she chuckled.

'No no, but konjam outings,konjam chocolates and icecreams,konjam tv and neraya time spend panna mudiyu...Idhu okay ah?', Kanmani asked and suddenly noticed Aarav's gaze on her.
'Umm..aana chocolates and icecreams mattu Only if your Daddy permits..',Kanmani said while Aayushi looked at Aarav for permission.

Aarav nodded in acceptance,and Aayushi squealed in happiness.
'Appo okay okay!Aana inime naan unna Kanmani nu illa Doremon nu koopdren..Unaku okay ah?', Aayushi asked.
'Double Okay...',Kanmani smiled and the lift opened.

'Okay Doremon,byeeee...', Aayushi ran smiling.Aarav finally breathed in relief seeing her smiling.He knew Aayushi has accepted this new flat for him,but now seeing her smiling made him relax.

'Thanks...', Aarav smiled.
'Yen?',Kanmani asked.
'Illa,for making her to feel comfortable..',Aarav said and Kanmani smiled.

'And Im sorry...',Kanmani said making him frown.
'Illa..adhu..Naan cafe la nadandhukitadhuku..You must have felt awkward la..',Kanmani said.

'Paravalla nga...I can understand..That guy might be a suitor arranged by your family..Avara ungaluku pudikalanu nenaikire..',Aarav said.

'Irundhaalum...Neenga oru married man,Wife kozhandhai lam irukaanga.. Ungaluku sangattam ah irundhurukum la..',Kanmani said he just nodded a no with a soft smile.

'Neenga eppavume ipdidhana?',she asked making him frown.
'Illa romba amaidhiya irukeengale..epdi dhan ungala vechu oru ponnu kudumbam nadathudho nu nena..',before she could finish she realised that she was blurting out her thoughts and stopped.He just smiled and left the place,while Kanmani too left after few seconds.

Soon Aayushi slept on his chest listening to a sweetest melody.Aarav was in deep thought as he looked at the tattoo on his hand,'Mithra'.
He let out a sigh and too fell asleep.

'Ayooo that's the peak of embarrassment...',Jenny laughed.
'Ore asingama pochu Kumar uu',Kanmani sighed.
'Aanalu thalaivi..enaku indha story laye romba pudicha part enna theriyuma...Andha Santoor daddy part dhann...',Sakthi laughed loudly.

'Deiii..Haiyoo yen da..Nalla vela avaru yedho amaidhiyana aala irundha naala thappichen...Sanda podra aala irundhurundha romba danger aayirukum da...', Kanmani said.

'Adhu enamo unmai dhan,but he is sweet,Purinjukitaare..',Jenny said.
'Aama ka,avaru ponnu kooda semma cute...',Kanmani said and she received a call in second line.

'Oru nimisham..',Kanmani checked the caller ID and found that's her mother.
'Serii enaku oru call varudhu, Namma naaliku morning meet panlam byee..',Kanmani bidded bye to them and answered the call.

'Hello..',a voice came from behind.
'Sollu nga ma, anything important?',Kanmani asked.
'Yen important ta irundhadha call pannanuma Kanmani?Summa dha,it seems you are busy',her mom asked.
'Nothing...Just friends oda conference pesitu irundhe..',she replied.

'Hmm.. Ennaachu don't you like that guy?',she asked.
'Yaaru?', Kanmani questioned.
'Adhaan,iniku meet pannella..',Mom asked making her to roll her eyes.
'No..',she replied.

'Kanmani...',Kanmani knew that her mom was about to start something.
'Ma,Oru important call varudhu,from office.. I'll call you later..',she declined the call.

This is how they used to converse whenever her mom call her.It always she who call Kanmani.

'Sabhaa...',she looked up at the clock and its time for her dinner.
'Serii edhavadhu senju sapduvom..',she searched for some instant noodles packet but unfortunately nothing caught her eyes.

'Onnume illaye',she thought and opened the fridge to find no milk and eggs too.
'Enna onnume illa..Naaliku poi dha vaanganum polaa..',she thought and sighed.

'Kadaila dha sapdanum ah..',she thought and was about to order,she received a call from Shakee ma.
'Shakee ma..Sollunga',she answered.
'Aii vaalu,enna panra?Saptiya?',Shakee ma asked.
'Yenga ma sapdanum,order panna poren...',she said.

'Order ah?Unnoda favourite aalo parotta panniruken..Veetuku vaa..',Shakee ma said.
'Paravalla ma..Naa or..', before she could finish,'Vaa di..',she declined the call.

'Shakeee maaaaa!!!!',she entered while Shakee ma was packing the food in the hotbox.
'Vandhutiya..Deii oru help panriya?Poi namma Aarav vayum, Aayushi um kootitu vaa..Dinner ku vara sollirundhe rendu peraiyum..',Shakee ma said making her frown.

'Paavam andha pulla,thaniya ninnu andha kozhandhaiya valakuraan..',Shakee ma said.
'Yen ma?Avaru wife?',Kanmani asked.
'Wife illa..Erandhutadha sonnaan..Naanum avana kashta paduthe venaamenu vera edhum kekkala..',Shakee ma sighed.

'Aiyooo..Naan vera.. Wife kozhandhai nu pesitu vandhurukene...Kanmani unaku arive illa dii...',she mentally cursed herself.
'Serii,nee poi avangala kootitu va..Namma sapdlam',Shakee ma said and Kanmani left nodding.

'Cha enna Kanmani nee..Pch..Paavo avaru evlo feel pannirupaaru...',she thought as she reached the appartment.

Millions of thoughts were running through her mind and there she reached his flat.
She knocked his door awkwardly and he came and opened the door yawning.

He was too hot in that messy hair and black vest.She gulped looking at his masculine figure.
'Santoor Daddy enna ivlo hot ah irukaaru?',she thought and just kept staring at him.

'Ennaachu?',he asked.
'Ah...adhu..Shakee ma ungala dinner ku kooptaanga..',she said shifting her gaze into his eyes.
'Hmm.. Oru 5 minutes..Ulla vaanga..',he welcomed her in while she too accepted his welcome.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello Makkale 👋
Hope you are all fine ❤️
Sathiyama,I didn't know how this episode has came out..Please comment your feedback!So as I said,my cousin wedding was lining up this week!So updates will be irregular till then.Will be soon back with regular updates!
Byee Makkale ❤️✌️
-Minnie 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 19.9K 47
Rahul He is a love of every girls but he hate one word in this world that is "LOVE" Anusha She is a cute and chirpy girl she wishes her first love...
183K 18.5K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
86.5K 3.3K 8
"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." ASHWIN KUMAR LAKSHMIKANTHAN No 1 B...
37.2K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...