Izuku Yagi - All For You

By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... More

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Teamwork
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Burned Ashes

1.6K 32 6
By Prttygoodnoob

Ochako watched as her friend was stuck against a tree. A knife pinning her green hair to bark and a second knife pushed against her throat. Ochako watched in terror as she prayed for someone to come and help.

Tsuyu who was usually calm and collected was currently terrified. Her body was freezing as the ice veins from Irowei grew around her body. A knife was being pushed against her throat and her face was unmoving so she can't spit out her tongue to help.

Ochako had never felt more useless before then right at this moment. If she got close to Irowei, she'd get stabbed or frozen. Ochako knew her quirk was strong, well it was mostly thanks to Katsuki drilling it into her but even knowing that, her quirk was still situational.

"What is your choice sweetie? I can move and come after you if you aren't going to run," Irowei laughed with a sly grin. Ochako was scared, she was up against a psychopath that wanted to kill her and her best friend. Not only that she knew she had no chance of winning. Ochako's knees were weak and shaking, her gut was sinking and her heat was pounding against her chest. Everything in Ochako, her mind and body was instructing, no demanding her to run away. But she wasn't going to. Irowei smiled.

"Not running? Well it was your choice rosie," Irowei laughed as they took a step forward to the quivering Ochako. They took a step forward and threw their knife up into the air so they could catch it. But it was pulled away by an invisible force and zipped away. Irowei and Ochako looked at it as it twirled and danced in mid air. It turned and pointed at Irowei before it dashed forward through the air.

"Shit," Irowei cursed as they lunged forward. The dagger nipped Irowei's ear as it zoomed past. Irowei growled as they looked over to Ochako. They stood up and raced over to Ochako and pressed their hand out. Ochako tried stepping away but she wasn't fast enough.

But luckily she didn't need to be. Unknown to both Ochako and Irowei but spores were being created in between. The spores touched Irowei and mushrooms started to grow over him. One mushroom quickly turned into ten then even more within less than a second. Irowei tried touching Ochako but they were blocked by the mushrooms. 

Ochako saw this and smirked, she touched Irowei's shirt and caused him to loose his gravity. Ochako then kicked Irowei in the chest and he flew away before colliding against a wall. Ochako looked over to Tsuyu and spotted two students from class 1-b coming out to help her. It was Kinoko and Reiko. 

Reiko pulled the knife out of the tree that was pinning Tsuyu's hair to the tree. Kinoko kept the almost frozen Tsuyu standing up but it was quickly apparent that she couldn't move a muscle. Ochako looked back to Irowei who retreated back into the forest. Deciding that there was no point in pursuing them, she ran back to her friend and fellow heroes.

"Yanagi, Komori I am so glad that you guys came!" Ochako yelled out to them in relief. Yanagi and Kinoko looked at her and nodded their head.

"Yeah Shihai lead us here saying that you two were in danger, he went off to try and get Eraserhead and Vlad King to help us and the others. We're not the only people in danger," Reiko related to Ochako. Ochako nodded, she then turned to Tsuyu and frowned. She went over to her friend and activated her quirk and lifted her friend up.

"Come on, let's go then," Ochako said and the two class b students nodded their head. Ochako ran ahead with the other two following behind. She believed in her classmates and new Katsuki would be fine but she still can't help but dread what could happen. 

Momo watched the large monster open its mouth. It's mouth was more then big enough to eat her whole. Saliva drops dripped out of its mouth and they were about as big as her head. The talon on the tongue spread out, allowing the claws to spread wide. Momo gulped upon seeing this.

The talon tongue jutted forward and tried to attack Momo. Momo reeled her arms up and created a shield over her body. The talon smacked the shield and moved back. It then grabbed the shield and tried to remove it but Momo created a spear. She reached around her shield and stabbed the tongue.

The nomu shouted, it's unholy roar vibrating all through Momo which increases her fear. The nomu's uncentred eyes then turned and looked directly at her. Momo felt her heart stop as the nomu slowly started moving forward. 

Owls started swooping the nomu but it was unfazed from their attempt. Until it started striking its eyes. The beast roared. It raised its deformed limb and slammed it down. Momo squeaked and rolled away, barely avoiding being squished. Animals like elk's and wolves race in and start attacking the nomu. Diving their antlers into the nomu or tearing its flesh apart. 

Momo watched, confused as the nomu was roaring in pain. Momo looked back and saw Koji was getting up and he was looking determined at the nomu. Pony was also standing up and her horns were growing large. They were now both bigger then Momo and she was pointing them directly at the nomu.

Pony then launched her horns, the power knocking Pony back. The horns flew through the air like a rocket and penetrated the nomu. The nomu roared in pain but the volume died down quickly as the nomu slowly became limp. The nomu croaked as it tried reaching towards Momo but was stopped as it perished when more animals started covering it.

Momo stared at the beast in shock. Her heart rate had sky rocketed and she was close to being eaten. Pony rushed up to Momo and grabbed her shoulders. She tried talking to Momo but she wasn't listening. It wasn't until Pony started shaking Momo's shoulders violently was when Momo woke up from her stupor. 

"Hey, go. Us go help the others," Pony tried communicating but her lack of Japanese knowledge made it seem broken. But Momo understood what she meant.

"Yes, let's go," Momo replied. She got to her feet, although shakily before rushing towards Koji with Pony next to her. The three then turned and moved  into the forest together.

Juzo groaned as he forced himself up from the ground. He landed with incredible force so he sunk deep down when he softened the ground so he didn't die. Juzo got back up on solid ground. He looked around to try and gage where he was but all he could see was trees and darkness. 

Juzo then heard footsteps rapidly approaching him with explosions in the distance. Turning around Juzo spotted a man with a mask and orange jacket run towards him. Juzo knew he was a villain so he had to defend himself. But he was still bruised and disheveled thanks to that nomu.

Juzo planted his hands on the ground in hopes of trapping the villain. A large portion of the ground in front of Juzo darkened in colour and became soft. But the villain wasn't a fool. He flipped around the softened land which surprised Juzo. He then jumped to the hero with his hand outstretched. 

Juzo reacted quickly and caught his wrist but the villain turned his hand. His fingertips touched Juzo's arm and that activated the villains quirk. User felt himself stiffen involuntarily before tightening like he was being squeezed. He felt like his body was being shifted and shrinking. Before Juzo knew it, he was now a marble apart of the villain Mr. Compress's collection.

"Hah, another one," Mr. Compress smiled. He moved his mask to the side and opened his mouth which revealed a lot more marbles inside of his mouth.  He heard the tantrum of running steps approaching so Mr. Compress turned and hid. 

Katsuki, Fyoki and Sen ran past to try and find Mr. Compress but he escaped their sight. Katsuki growled and looked around. His palms sweating and smoke rising from them. He stomps the ground frustrated.

"Gah! Where did he go?" Katsuki growled out loudly. Fyoki moved closer to him and wacked him over the head.

"Shut up, you'll bring more villains to us. And don't you dare pronounce that you'll just kick their ass you jerk," Fyoki scolded the angry blonde. Katsuki growled as he rubbed the back of his head. He closed his eyes and started taking deep breaths. After a couple seconds he sighed and turned to Fyoki.

"Sorry, for acting like a twat," Katsuki apoligised. Fyoki crossed her arms and nodded her head but continued to glare at him.

"I don't like you because of your wretched personality but I can at least appreciate that you are trying to make yourself better. So now lets make a plan," Fyoki instructed. Katsuki nodded his head and crossed his arms before taking a step over to Fyoki. He heard someone calling his name but it was quiet. He turned to Sen who was the only other person around.

"Yeah what is it?" he asked the neutral 1-b student. Sen raised an eyebrow and looked at Katsuki oddly.

"What?" he responded. Katsuki frowned and turned to him, he opened his mouth but he then heard his name being shouted again. Except this time he knew where it was coming from and who it came from. Mezo was yelling for him.

Katsuki, Fyoki and Sen turned to the directions of the screams and sprinted towards them. But they didn't have to for long, they realised what the problem was. Mezo was sprinting with Ibara and Yosetsu on his back wrapped with his extra tentacles. Behind them was a horrific beast of shadows. A large head of a bird with sharp glowing red eyes. Looking closer, the group of three could see a struggling Fumikage in the mouth of what is his quirk, Dark shadow.

"Bakugo!" Mezo shouted, his voice strained and desperate as he ran away from Dark shadow. "Light! Calm him down!" Mezo shouted as he was quickly loosing distance. Katsuki eyes went wide, he frowned as he raised his hands and smoke started to rise from them. But then he looked up. 

Black clouds covered the sky and raining was pouring down. It wasn't strong but it would severely weaken him. He was already quite wet already even being underneath the cover of the leaves. But then suddenly, Katsuki felt the temperature rise. He was shocked for a second before he looked over to Fyoki.

She was radiating intense heat and ridding of the water that was covering Katsuki. Katsuki then smirked as he popped a few explosions, his power coming back. He felt his body slowly start sweating from the intense heat which meant more quirk. Katsuki pointed his hands to the ground, and propelled himself forward.

Katsuki shot out into the air and flew over Mezo and the others. He flew over to the flying behemoth who roared in anger. Dark shadow raised his dark claw and swiped it at Katsuki. Katsuki lit a bright explosion at the claw that made it reel back.

"Alright yah emo bird, eat this!" Katsuki shouted as he put his hands together. He shut his eyes and unleashed a bright explosion that made Dark shadow shriek in pain, the size of Dark shadow shrinking almost immediately. Katsuki then opened his eyes and let out more explosions, flying over Dark shadow and weakening it more. Fyoki then concentrated her heat into a blanket that which could be seen by an orange light. Dark shadow continued to shrink before fully disappearing into Fumikage. Fyoki turned her quirk off and Katsuki landed before walking over to Fumikage. 

Mezo stopped running around Sen and Fyoki. He sighed and dropped Yosetsu and Ibara on their feet. Fumikage was panting heavily and put his hand on his chest. He turned to Katsuki as he offered his hand for him.

"Thanks," Fumikage said as he took Katsuki's hand. 

"Don't worry about," Katsuki replied as he pulled Fumikage to his feet. The two started walking over to the rest of the group, Katsuki staying close to the trees to avoid the rain. Then suddenly Katsuki saw someone coming closer to him and Fumikage. They were a girl with dark hair but he couldn't see more. They locked eyes before the girl frowned. She reached back for her long ponytail and lifted it up and pointed it Katsuki. He was confused before he saw fire sprout out like a fountain towards him.

"Move!" Katsuki shouted as he dived for Fumikage and knocked them both prone on the ground. Fire shot overhead of them and hit a tree, setting it ablaze. Everyone turned to the villain emerging from the woods. Katsuki and Fumikage scrambled to their feet and turned to the villain.

A woman with long raven black hair and wearing a mix of red and black came out. She was holding her long hair on her hand that was connected to a nozzle and she was pointing it around. She looked over to Fumikage and Katsuki then turned to Mezo, Fyoki, Sen, Ibara and Yosetsu. Then suddenly she started sprinting up to them.

"Hey!" Katsuki shouted as he ran after them. Fumikage looked around before hiding in the bushes. He allowed Dark shadow to grow in size, his dark shadowy tendrils spreading like claws before zooming out of the forest.

Ibara had sunk her vines into the ground and shot them out towards them woman. They sprouted out all around her and restrained her mostly. The woman growled and moved her hair so the vines couldn't grab it away from her. She started wildly flailing her hair and spouting fire like water from it. The vines caught on fire so they had to retreat making Ibara growl in frustration. 

Fyoki leapt forward and thrusted her hands forward. Where the woman stood, with her fire flailing around was quickly being surrounded by a box of orange heat. The red fire from the woman slowly dispersed as it was being overwhelmed in the area, the heat being to great for the villains fire. The woman started panting as the heat started crushing her, she looked over to Fyoki who was the one responsible and glared at the girl before rushing over to her. Fyoki ran up to the villain as well.

"We should help her," Sen said as he moved up with the others nodding. But they all stopped an looked back as something that sounded like a tree snap. All of their eyes widened when a tree was lobbed out of the forest. It was over to the side so it wasn't going to hit anyone but it still scared the students. Not to long afterwards, a tall man surrounded in what looked to be muscle fibres stomped out. He had a viscous grin that resembled of someone insane and he had a missing eye replaced with a glass one.

"A fresh meat," the villain laughed before he launched forward and terrifying speed. Mezo's eyes widened and he pushed the others away with his tentacles. He brought his large arms in front of him as the villain winded up a punch and slammed their large fist into Mezo. Mezo was launched away and flew over the fire hose villain. Katsuki realised to late as he saw Mezo flying at him. His first instinct was to protect himself with an explosion but he immediately recoiled his hand as he would blow up Mezo. Thanks to that hesitation, Katsuki was hit by Mezo and they both were knocked to the ground.

"Ah Bakugo, are you alright," Mezo groaned, obviously in pain but was still worried about his ally. Katsuki blinked and looked over to Mezo as he rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself up to his knees.

"Me? You got hit by a fucking truck," Katsuki swore yet it was clear to both of them that Katsuki was hurt more. Katsuki put his hand on Mezo's shoulder and used that as leverage for both him to stand up as Mezo was getting up on his own. Dark shadow raced past the two and headed over to the muscle villain, muscular.

The fire hose villain, Bunsen was in a combat battle against Fyoki. The two were obviously great at fighting but Bunsen had the upper hand in height, weight, strength and experience. Not only that Fyoki couldn't concentrate on fighting Bunsen or using her quirk so Bunsen would use her quirk which would cause Fyoki to use her quirk to block it. Because of that, Bunsen kept delivering hard hits to the teen hero.

Fyoki stumbled back but flared a heat wall in front of her that would prevent weak fire from Bunsen to attack her. She looked up and held her nose, blood was oozing out from it. Bunsen chuckled and raised her fists, ready to attack and looked at Fyoki with a triumphant expression all while Fyoki could only glare.

"What's wrong hero, got cold feet? If you can't even compete with me you won't last long in the field," Bunsen taunted Fyoki as she stood, waiting for the lavender haired girl to make her move.

Muscular had punched Mezo away leaving the 1-b students to fend for themselves. Muscular grinned as he looked down at the three. Sen and Yosetsu to his right then Ibara to his left. In his eyes, none of them were a threat. Muscular laughed and twisted himself on his feet, he turned and faced Ibara and raised his arm ready to slam it down.

Ibara eyes widened but she kept her cool composure. She rallied her vines and covered the top of her like a blanket. Muscular slammed his arm down and smashed the ground, his arm now surrounded in Ibara's vines. Muscular looked confused as he didn't hit Ibara, but he saw her off to the right of his arm, crouched down.

Muscular grunted in frustration but it turned into pain as Ibara squeezed the mans arm with his vines. Muscular raised his arm back and took the vines with him, Ibara staying where she is as she extended her vines. Muscular went to punch the girl but he then felt immense pain in his back.

Sen was gyrating into Muscular's back with his arm. Muscular's muscle fibres were moving wildly. Muscular took a step back and spun around, trying to hit Sen with his hand. Sen jumped back and avoided the arm entirely. Muscular growled but before he could move, vines wrapped around Muscular's neck and forcefully yanked him back. 

"You fucken annoying maggots!" Muscular shouted at the top of his lungs. He reached up and grabbed the vines and was about to rip them off but Sen dashed forward. He speared Muscular's stomach and bounced the villain back. Muscular was caught off guard and slammed into a tree. Before he could get up, Yosetsu merged Muscular with a tree, trapping the villain. 

The three teens stepped back as Muscular started flailing wildly. Yosetsu and Sen high fived as Muscular spat out profanities as he was stuck on the tree. 

"Not so mighty are you bozo?" Yosetsu smirked at the villain. Muscular glared at him. If looks could kill, Yosetsu would be dead. But Yosetsu just smiled proudly at the villain. Muscular growled as he tried flaring up his quirk to extreme levels. He heard the tree he was connected to break, he smiled wickedly and looked at the three.

"You all laugh when the lion's stuck in his cage," Muscular said to the them. He reached out his hand towards a tree and his muscle fibres grew. The three teens eyes widened as they watched him do this. "but will you keep laughing when he is out?" Muscular roared. His sized doubled in less then a second. The tree he was merged with snapped like a twig. The three teens became frightened. Muscular laughed as he reached for a tree, he ripped it out with ease before swinging it at the three.

They barely had any time to react. Ibara surrounded herself in her vines and Sen started gyrating his entire body. Yosetsu could do nothing but hope being behind Ibara was good enough. The tree slammed into them. Ibara grunted as she was hit and collided with a tree. Her vines did protect her but she was still very injured. Sen bounced off the tree thanks to his quirk and landed fine but he was slowly getting tired. Yosetsu yelled as Ibara smashed into him and was sent tumbling into the forest.

Muscular laughed at them. He shook himself and removed the rest of the bark still sticking onto him.

"Not so proud are you pipsqueaks. But I do have to thank you for the sudden challenge," Muscular flexed as he took a pounding step forward, the ground shaking underneath him. But his attentions was turned when he heard a bird like scream. Dark shadow squawked and smashed Muscular's head with their huge shadowy tendril. Muscular was shocked and the force of Dark shadow made the huge villain topple over and smash into the ground.

"Agh, stupid bird!" Muscular shouted, punching Dark shadow. Dark shadow screeched but it came flying back. Pain not affecting its body like others. 

Izumi and Eijiro were racing around, trying to find their classmates or teachers but they came up blank. It wasn't as fast as it could be, Eijiro was hobbling a bit from his ankle and the rain was irritating the large gashes he has in his arms. 

Izumi was fairing much better but she wasn't unscathed. She had hit her head from the previous fight with the nomu and crab villain and she used a lot of her power into beating the villain with her quirk. She had a headache and it was hurting bad.

"I don't think I can keep running," Izumi puffed out, falling to her knees and holding her head. She groaned and squeezed her eyes tight. Eijiro was also breathing heavily, covering his arms the best he could with his body. He then looked up like a meerkat. 

"Shh," Eijiro hushed Izumi as he stared into the forest. Izumi wasn't looking and groaned again.

"I know I'm annoying but-," Izumi started but was interrupted by Eijiro whisper shouting at her.

"No shush, listen." Izumi did what he said and quieted down. At first, all she could here was the torrent of rain splashing against the leaves and dirt floor. Her headache wasn't making this any easier but she concentrated on the noise around. She heard voices, two people who she didn't know were speaking with each other.

"The mist man told us the rest of the group is this way and we'll be leaving soon, let's go the other way!" one voice said, it was male. Izumi found it odd as the person just yelled for no reason and his demeaner seem to change.

"God, why did you do that? Have a second voice that just screams," the woman spoke, sounding very pissed off.

"Gee sorry, I can't help it. Piss of woman!" the man yelled back. Izumi opened her eyes and looked into that direction. They were more villains.

"We should follow them," Eijiro whispered.

"What? We can't challenge them when we are like this. I may actually pass out," Izumi countered, becoming panicked at the notion.

"Yeah I can't do much either, but we have to help if we need to. As a hero hopeful, I can't just ignore them," Eijiro replied. Izumi looked at him, determination whirling in those red eyes who was looking down at her, waiting to see if she'll come and help. 

She still didn't know if she wanted to be a hero but that didn't matter. If her classmates needed help, she was going to help them.

"Yeah, let's go," Izumi replied, matching the determination and shakily getting back on her two legs.

Itsuka and Tetsutetsu smashed Mustard onto the ground. The boy coughed as his gas mask was ripped off. He shakily tried to getting up but he was punched in the face and knocked out.

"Hey isn't that a bit much?" Itsuka said to Tetsutetsu who just knocked the child out. Tetsutetsu turned to Itsuka like she was insane.

"He has a gun! I may be fine but you won't be? I can't hold me breath forever," Tetsutetsu defended. Itsuka sighed and shook her head. If this situation wasn't so dire, she would be scolding his ear off. But some members of class 1-a were unconscious and needed attention. She turned around before gasping.

A purple portal swirled around Kyoka and Toru and the two teens fell into it. Itsuka and Tetsutetsu rushed over to try and save them but more portals appeared around them, making them stop. Glowing wisps of yellow formed from one of the portals.

"You're too late heroes. Take what you have and run, you'll only loose more," the villain spoke both ominously and threateningly. Itsuka and Tetsutetsu could only stare at the villain with wide eyes as they swirled away and disappeared. They were both silent for a couple of seconds before Tetsutetsu spoke.

"Was that the portal villain class 1-a saw at the USJ?" he asked. He turned to Itsuka and a voice spoke back to him, but it wasn't hers.

"Don't worry about that now, we've got to go," a voice said. Both Itsuka and Tetsutetsu turned to the left and watched Shihai emerge from the darkness. 

"Kuroiro? Do you know what's going on?" Itsuka asked the shadow teen. Shihai nodded.

"Yeah they're kidnapping us. One of the villains can turn us into a marble. I've seen Ashido and Aoyama from class 1-a and they defeated a lizard villain who I think was cloned from a quirk, but that has been it. I know where Eraserhead and the pussycats are so come with me," Shihai told the other two. They nodded and followed behind him but their concern for Toru and Kyoka did not disappear.

Katsuki stood up and looked at the two villains. Dark shadow was fighting Muscular and Fyoki was fighting Bunsen. He was debating on who to go help, Fyoki was loosing but Muscular was clearly the bigger threat.

"Gah!" Fyoki yelled. Katsuki's eyes widened as he watch Fyoki get flung over Bunsen's shoulder. Fyoki slammed hard on her stomach and gargled in pain. Blood was rushing out of her nose even harder now. Bunsen smirked and took things a step further. She kneed Fyoki's back and put her weight on the girl. She grabbed Fyoki's arm a moved into a bad position behind her back and started breaking it.

Fyoki screamed at the top of her lungs, pain and anguish squishing her features as Bunsen was trying to push Fyoki's arm into an impossible position. Katsuki made up his mind. He didn't have much time with his quirk as rain was still pouring down hard and only had gotten worse from when he last acknowledged it. But Fyoki was about to loose an arm.

"Hey Candle! Get the fuck off of her!" Katsuki shouted before blasting himself over to Bunsen. Bunsen looked up and saw the angry ash-blonde barreling towards her. She got off of Fyoki and backed up before raising her nozzle in her hair.

Fire came at Katsuki but he manuvered a bit to dodge it. But as he was getting closer, it was becoming harder as he was having to use a lot of energy to create large explosions. Katsuki growled as fire hit him dead on but he had to keep going. He built up an explosion and swung his hand forward. 

BOOM Katsuki let out a huge blast and sent a fierce puff of smoke roll outwards. Katsuki panted and landed right in front of Fyoki. He panted and waved his arms around to rid of the smoke. When it cleared, all he could see was grey sludge spread out across a trees.

"Dammit, another clone," Katsuki swore through gritted teeth. But his expression changed to worry when he heard Fyoki gasp in pain. Turning around and getting to his knees, he stopped Fyoki from trying to push herself up.

"Hey, hey stop. Your arms fucked and your face is bruised everywhere, stay down," Katsuki told her. 

"No, not with all the villains," she croaked in pain. She tried to move in protest but even nudging her arm made her scream louder.

Fumikage looked from the bushes, being a source of power for Dark shadow to compete with the behemoth known as Muscular. He wanted to help more but Dark shadow was barely matching Muscular's power. Even a little less power could spell the end for his classmates so all he could do was watch.

He looked over to Fyoki and Katsuki. Katsuki was trying to help Fyoki who was gravely injured, her arm bent the wrong way behind her back. She was bleeding a lot from the face and that's ignoring the bruises he could see.

"I hope she'll be okay," Fumikage spoke out loud for no one to hear.

"Don't know, I'll tell you," a voice spoke from behind Fumikage. Fumikage's eyes widened. A hand touched his shoulder and he felt his body tighten. He felt himself being forced to shrink and turn. The last thing Fumikage saw was a white mask with markings on a guy with a top hat and orange jacked.

Dark shadow slashed Muscular, cutting his muscles. Dark shadow reached its claw back for a follow up but felt himself being pulled. He looked over to Fumikage and saw a villain with him.

"Fumi?" Dark shadow shouted before screaming as they were forcefully pulled over to him. Katsuki and Mezo both looked over to him and saw the same villain that captured Jurota from before.

"You!" Katsuki shouted, his anger rising. Mr. Compress laughed and waved his hand, mocking Katsuki. Katsuki went to blast himself towards the villain but he couldn't activate his quirk. He swore and looked down at his hands and saw that they were drenched with water.

"Hahaha! The big bird is gone now, which just leaves you lot now," Muscular laughed. He turned his attention over to Mezo who was all alone. Katsuki's eyes widened.

"Shoji move!" Katsuki shouted. But it didn't matter, Muscular already lunged forward at astounding speed. Mezo hardened his eyes and moved his body. He wasn't fast enough to dodge but he had enough speed and strength to avoid getting hurt. Mezo made his into a cylinder like shape and twisted his body. He caught Muscular's giant fist and twisted the huge man. 

Muscular was spun onto his back and he collided and slid across the ground, causing a trench to be created. Mezo stood up straight and leveled his body in anticipation to be struck. Muscular growled as he moved his body to stand up again, his muscle fibres acting wild. 

Katsuki and Fyoki could only watch as Mezo, Sen and Ibara went toe-to-tow with the gigantic villain Muscular. Katsuki then remembered the masked villain Mr. Compress and looked over to see what he was doing. Mr. Compress seemed to be buying his time, waiting for one of the kids to mess up so he can compress them.

Katsuki looked around and to try and find away to get rid of the villain since he currently can't use his quirk. But he spotted something bright pink in a bush. Looking closer, Katsuki realised it was Mina and Yuga. Yuga stood up and thrusted his belly forward and fired out a laser.

Mr. Compress yelled in shock and pain as Yuga's laser hit his face and knocked the man back and away. Katsuki smirked when he saw the two come out of the bushes but frowned when he saw how much cuts the two had. 

Well he didn't have to worry about that now but the threat of Muscular was still there. Sen and Mezo were doing well with the little advantages they had against the villain, Ibara also helping out as much as she could. But they weren't going to win, they were tiring out and Muscular was getting more violent. 

"God dammit, without Dark shadow, they're going to get killed," Katsuki swore, his eyes racing around for any form of solution. 

"We don't have anyone that can out perform the villain. Dark shadow, Rikido Mezo and Shishida being the closest we got to go against him," Fyoki stated.

"Yeah but they can't beat him. We need someone that can nullify him, like Uraraka, Kaminari. Or even Yagi," Katsuki said, saying the last part begrudgingly. No matter how much he hates her, he has to admit that her telekinesis would be useful here.

"I know where Kaminari is," a voice said softly. Katsuki swung his body around, raising his hands and ready to strike. Fyoki attempted to move her head to see who it was. At first, Katsuki saw no one but then he looked down. In front of him was Kota.

"Huh?" Katsuki said confused. Not at what he said but the fact that he was here.

"I know where Kaminari was, he saved me from the same villain," Kota said, pointing too Muscular. Katsuki looked back at the villain, then around at his classmates. He wanted to go get Kaminari as he would be a solution to defeat Muscular. But that meant he would be leaving Fyoki alone and potentially allowing his classmates to get hurt. 

"Oi ash brain, go get him. Like you said, if we can't beat him they'll die," Fyoki coughed. Katsuki looked down at Fyoki, he then looked back at Mezo and Sen. They were struggling, both of them being hit repeatedly. He swore before grabbing Kota and putting him on his back, the black haired kid hanging on.

"Lead the way kid, we got to go," Katsuki said before sprinting into the woods.

Eraserhead threw his capture weapon forward. The large villain with a pole for their weapon and Botox filled lips became restrained. Eraserhead's eyes glowed an angry red, nullifying the villains quirk. He brought the villain to the ground and Tiger quickly restrained them so Eraserhead could have his capture weapon.

The lizard villain, Spinner it might have been already ran away. He didn't want to fight Eraserhead as he was seen to be worthy. He had a Stain costume on so he is a fanboy of the hero killer which is probably why he is here.

Mandalay was on the ground with a couple of cups but quite a deep one on her stomach. Eraserhead assessed it and determined that she wouldn't die but she wouldn't be able to get up for a while. Tiger brought the unconscious villain and tied them to a tree, Ragdoll helped Mandalay lay against the tree Pixiebob was up against. 

"Okay, you're going to be fine," Ragdoll said to her injured teammate. Mandalay breathily nod, she was becoming light headed as her adrenaline was surging up to help stop the pain. She looked over to Eraserhead, tears brimming her eyes.

"Kota, is Kota alright? He was heading over to the building with you and Vlad King," Mandalay asked with tears in her eyes. Eraserhead looked at her surprised before shaking his head.

"I'm not sure, I didn't see him," Eraserhead said grimly. Mandalay coughed, tears spilling and staining her cheek. Ragdoll moved forward and hugged her friend tight. Eraserhead felt bad for her, and was also worried about Kota. But he had more villains and students to worry about and he couldn't stop now.

"Eraserhead, Eraserhead!" a voice yelled. Eraserhead turned and saw Itsuka, Tetsutetsu and Shihai running towards him. Eraserhead quickly turned and came to them, he stopped in front of them and looked all over them for injuries. 

"Are you guys alright, is everyone else okay?" he asked frantically, not matching his usual bored and hard demeanor. They all nodded.

"Yes we are Eraser Sensei but the League of Villains are here! I think they're goal is to kidnap us and the other students," Itsuka said to their teacher. Eraserhead nodded and turned to the Pussycats.

"You two stay here and guard them, you three come with me. Do you know where they might be?" Eraserhead asked. Shihai nodded and moved his arms out in a cone.

"Yes, I know none of them are over in this direction," Shihai told.

"Okay, that helps us, let's go this way. Eraserhead said, pointing in a direction.

"Wait, are you sure its a good idea to bring students with you?" Ragdoll piped up. The four turned to her, Eraserhead having a very serious expression.

"These four are all capable students, I can tell you that and if we are in a dire situation I need all the help we can get," Eraserhead stated, not giving the two to argue with his correct decision. He turned to the three students of class 1-b and nodded his head before rushing into the forest with them trailing behind.

They ran for a while, the rain making it hard to hear anything. They all kept a look out but not very well in the darkness and the fact they had to keep up with Eraserhead. But soon Eraserhead spotted three more students coming to them, an owl in front of the group.

"Aizawa sensei!" Momo shouted as she spotted her teacher. Eraserhead sprinted towards Momo, Koji and Pony while Shihai, Tetsutetsu trailed behind. He reached them and checked them over with his eyes frantically. 

"Are you guys hurt, are there any others around?" Eraserhead asked them. His eyes focused on Pony and Momo, seeing that they have several scratches and dark bruises.

"We're as good as we can be sensei. Koda has sent some animals to scout around to help us find out classmates," Momo relayed to sensei. Just as she said that, a wolf came rushing to them howling. Koji eyes widened and went towards it. He looked back to the group and motioned with his hand to follow him as he chased after the wolf. Without much hesitation they followed after him.

The group ran for a good 20 seconds, hearing nothing but the down pour and thunder starting to radiate from the sky. But soon there was more then just that they could hear.

"Tsu!" they could hear Ochako shout. Becoming very worried about what was going on with Tsu, they group started racing.

"Uraraka!" Momo shouted out to her friend. Soon after that, the group could see three teens. Reiko, Kinoko and Ochako. But there was no Tsu. Eraserhead looked at them and determined they were all fine before looking at Ochako.

"Where is Asui?" he asked her. Ochako was close to crying and she was clearly panicked when she looked back at Eraserhead.

"Tsuyu was frozen by one of the villains quirk. We thought they ran away but he came back with a lizard villain and took Tsu!" Ochako exclaimed frantically. Eraserhead felt his gut sink. Everything was happening so fast and he barely had time to catch his thoughts up. So many of his students were in danger and he hardly knew where any of them were. But he was the teacher the, the hero and he wasn't going to fail his students. Steadying his features, Eraserhead grabbed Ochako's shoulders and looked at her with a serious expression.

"Do you know where they went?" he asked her. Ochako nodded and pointed.

"Somewhere in that direction," she replied. Eraserhead nodded, het let go of Ochako and ran in that direction without a word. Everyone else is surprised but quickly ran after Eraserhead despite his lead.

Hanta, Rikido, Neito and Hiryu all stared back at the crab villain walking over to them menacingly. Vlad King was unconscious against a pile of wood and wall debris so it is up to the students to stop him. Rikido grabbed another container of sugar and downed that, Neito snuck his hand in his pocket to grab some of his own. But he activates Hiryu's quirk instead for defense. 

The crab villain continued to walk up to them, he raised his claws dangerously. They started to bubble again and he released a large spray of water. The students all moved away, avoiding the attack.

The crab villain continued to charge, undeterred. Rikido ran up to him and raised his arm for a punch. He swung but the villain moved back. He raised his claw and opened it before thrusting it at Rikido's face. Rikido ducked before letting out a ferocious burp. The shockwave launched the villain into the air. They slammed into the ceiling and broke it before falling back down. 

Rikido raised both fists over his head and prepared to force his entire body weight onto the villain. But the villain was ready despite the harsh blow he took. He exploded a ball of water at Rikido and made the hopeful hero fall down. He then pointed his pincers at Rikido and pushed released a stream of water at the downed hero. Rikido was washed away and was knocked out of the open hole the crab villain created moments ago and fell out of the building.

"Sato," Hanta shouted out towards his friend. The villain stood up, getting back to his feet. He opened his claw and prepared to sprayed Hanta off of the building with his ally. But a scaly hand collided with the back of villains neck. The villain dropped his arm in shock and it continued when he was jabbed in the side of the head.

The villain grunted before whacking their arm at Hiryu and knocked him away. He got up and was about to go after him but a clump of scales crashed into the side of his head which made him drop his head again.

"God dammit you twerps," the villain shouted, becoming quite angry. He got up and looked around for the other student who threw more scales at him which would be Neito. But instead his left wrist was suddenly surrounded in tape. He was yanked forward with more force then he was expecting and fell to his knee.

He yelled out in frustration. He raised his free claw and snipped the tape constricting his wrist. Hiryu tried attacking him from the side but the villain was becoming frustrated. He raised his claw before smashing it forward into the kid and knocking them back and away. 

Neito came forward and tried punching the villain with Rikido's quirk but the villain dodged it. He raised his claw and was about to clamp it down on him. Nieto quickly swapped his quirk over to Hiryu's and protected his arm from being chopped off. But it still hurt severely. 

The villain stood up and raised Neito like he was a doll. He spun before launching Neito at Hiryu. The boy's collide before falling off the building. With the three students gone, it just left the Hanta. 

The two's eyes connected and Hanta started sweating bullets. The villain then charged at Hanta, his claws prepared to kill him. Hanta raised his elbows before spaying his tape out. He hit the villains eyes blinding him. 

The crab villain growled and stopped, he reached for his face awkwardly to try and pull the tape off. Once he removed it, Hanta was no longer in front of him. He then felt tape wrap around his neck before he was forcefully pulled back. The villain grunted but kept his footing. He whipped his body, pulling an unprepared Hanta and moving him close to the hole.

The villain then pointed his claws at the raven haired teen and opened them wide. He unleashed a wave of water and knocked the villain off the building. Hanta fired his tape at the villain and wrapped around the villain's claws. Before his foe realised what was going on, he was being dragged out of the building with Hanta.

The villain shouted as he watched the ground approach him. He saw Hanta latch his tape onto the building and save himself while he left the villain to fall. He swore before he slammed onto the ground. The villain groaned as he forced himself back up.

He was then punched in the stomach and he flew back at the building and smashed into the wall of it, the area cracking around him. The villain moaned and stumbled forward, the pain seemingly finally getting to him. Rikido rushed forward, ready to smash the villain in the face.

The crab villain agreed and raised his crab claw. But then tape wrapped around it, making the villain's eyes widen. Rikido continued to rush at him and went for a large punch at him. But the villain did something unexpected.

Despite his much larger stature in comparison to Rikido, he ducked the punched and moved behind the hero. He looked up at Hanta who was staring down at the from the hole in the roof. He yanked his claw down and forced Hanta down with him. He raised his claw and sprayed Hanta with a powerful torrent and smashed him through the window of the building.

He then looked back at Rikido, who went to punch his face. But the villain caught his wrist with his sharp claw. Rikido then tried punching him with his second arm, not learning from his mistake. The villain caught his second arm as well before spreading his arms apart. He then headbutted Rikido with his metal masked faced and Rikido dropped onto his arse.

The villain glared at Rikido as he laid dazed on the ground. He raised his claw and went to chop his head off but a fist hit his stomach. It was obviously super powered but it wasn't nearly as strong as Rikido's. The villain slid across the ground, holding his stomach in annoyance. Looking up, he saw Neito was the one who punched him as Hiryu laid on the ground unconscious. 

Neito stood shakily up against the villain but was prepared to fight. The villain sighed before rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck. He raised his claws, ready to finish this but a large purple hole swirled into existence next to the crab villain. Stepping out of it was a man in a nice vest and suit with a tie and tight long pants. His body made out of the same purple misty material as the summoned portal.

"Kokanieshi, it is time for us to rally everyone. Reinforcements are coming such as Hope and All-Might," Kurogiri said to the villain. The villain grunted in obvious annoyance. He glared up at Neito who could only stare at the two before turning towards the created portal, keeping his head away from Kurogiri.

"Yeah fine," he said before walking away. Not even sparring the four a glance, Kurogiri turned and walked into his own portal, disappearing.

Katsuki ran out into the woods, Kota on his back as he raced to find Denki. His classmates needed to defeat Muscular and the only people who could do it are Denki, Ochako, Izumi and Fumikage. 

Fumikage was now a marble, and he had no clue where Ochako or Izumi were. He couldn't risk the uncertainty of Ochako or Izumi's situation, no matter how worried he is for the former. Denki was needed for the sake of their classmates.

Katsuki ran, ignoring the down pour of the fierce rain. The ground was becoming mushy and mud-like, sticking to his shoes. It was making it harder to run and even harder to see. But Katsuki kept pushing. Lacking the access to his quirk and being in a losing situation, bested by villains was infuriating him. But he was going to use that anger to win.

He can't win everything by himself. He may be powerful on his own, but people become even stronger when they are in groups. 

"There, that's the cliff side!" Kota shouted, pointing forward. Katsuki looked up and saw the large rocky wall Kota was referencing when he was explaining where he and Denki were. But that was a while ago so he hopes Denki is still here. It is unlikely but he has to pray, him and his classmates are fucked if that is the case.

Katsuki started to scale the rocky wall, but stopped when his foot almost slipped. His hand emitted a weak explosion in reaction to Katsuki's fear. If it wasn't for the rain, the explosion would have created a large crater in the wall. Katsuki steadied himself as he slowed his breathing down.

The wall he was scaling was wet, making the smooth rocky surfaces slippery and the dirty areas mud. He had to take his time, despite the limited amount he had. Observing his surroundings, Katsuki looked for the rough rocky surfaces to climb. After spotting them, he found the best route for him to climb. Fire sparking inside of him, Katsuki continued to climb while Kota hung onto his back for dear life.

Katsuki made a noise of triumph as he pulled himself over the edge of the cliff. His voice was strained from the effort but he didn't take a rest despite his exhaustion. He didn't have time to waste. Katsuki looked around, trying to spot a sign of Denki. He didn't find him, but what he did see was an unconscious Muscular laying on the ground.

Katsuki ran over to him, his blood pumping fast and adrenaline coursing through his veins. He reached the unconscious villain who looked pike they were just cooked over a campfire. Knowing Denki had to be responsible for this, he looked around for his electric blonde friend. His eyes widened when he looked at the wall.

Denki leaned up against the wall, a hole in it that seemed made for his shape. Denki laid in it, unconscious, dried blood covering him in areas. He was bruised and hurt. Katsuki's went into a panic, his breath hitched as he stared at his unconscious friend.

"Kaminari!" Katsuki yelled and ran to him. Kota slid off of Katsuki and looked at Denki in horror. He was gravely injured, he was almost killed trying to protect him. All Kota did was act like a jerk to Denki who was trying to get him to open up. He felt horrible.

"Come on Pikachu, get up," Katsuki tried. He pushed his head against Denki's chest to insure he still had a heart beat which thankfully he did. He yelled and flailed Denki around but he was not getting up. Katsuki was panicking even more, stepping back and gripping his hair. What was he going to do? He needed to help Denki, then he needed Denki to help everyone else. What was he going to do?

Thunder echoed loudly through the sky. The loud sound meant nothing to Katsuki, before realisation dawned to him. He looked down at his feet, and Denki's staff that he uses to course his electricity in a single direction laid at his feet. He looked up again, light banging against the dark clouds, threatening to emit a bolt of lightning. Katsuki smirked. He picked up the staff and held it underneath his armpit. 

He grabbed Denki and and carefully placed him on the ground, away from Muscular's charred body. He then grabbed the staff and planted into the muddy ground right next to Denki, touching him. He then took a step back, looking up into the sky.

"Come on," he muttered under his breath. Thunder roared angry and light spurred from the clouds. It was like it was taunting, saying it could do it but purposefully not doing so. Soon lightning hit the ground but it was far away from Katsuki and Denki.

"Come on!" Katsuki shouted at the sky, becoming enraged. As soon as he shouted his anger into the air. Lightning crashed down. It zipped uncontrollably, going into whatever direction it wished. But it sensed something. Denki's weird electrical propertied or his staff. Either way, Denki was shocked by lightning.

Denki gasped and sat up, the volts of the lightning shaking him awake. He looked around and saw Katsuki and Kota starring at him. Katsuki then smiled in a way Denki didn't even knew he could. Katsuki clutched Denki's shoulders in a strong vice grip.

"Bakugo?" Denki asked confused.

"No time to explain, we need you to defeat the clone of this villain here. Come on," Katsuki said quickly, forcibly pulling Denki along. Although confused, Denki complied and followed along Katsuki as he barreled down the ledge of the cliff a lot faster then how he climbed up. 

Denki was about to follow but he remembered Kota. Quickly turned around and grabbing him. Denki then got off the cliff and followed behind Katsuki who was now screaming at him to hurry up.

Mezo grunted in pain as his body was being pushed to its sheer limit. His tentacles surrounded his arms and his back. The tentacles were keeping him standing as Muscular tried to crush him. Muscular was smirking evilly as he was pushing all of his body weight down onto Mezo. Mezo was holding his arms tight so Muscular couldn't punch him or move away.

He was doing this because Sen was unconscious behind him. Ibara was trying to help Mezo but she was becoming too weak. She can barely keep her vines up and she is close to passing out. Muscular was laughing maniacally as he stared evilly down at Mezo.

"Come on boy, look at me as I flatten you," Muscular laughed like a madman. 

Mr. Compress was slumped against a tree, his masked cracked and a line of blood running down his head. Yuga stood triumphantly in front of him with a smirk but he looked green. Mina looked over to Muscular and was forming acid in her hand to burn him to help out Mezo. 

But right before she could do that, a bright light appeared from Mr. Compress's direction. Turning, Mina saw it was fire. She yelled as fire covered her. She ducked and jumped away, rolling as far as she could away. Yuga yelled and ducked down, covering his view too the two villains. Mr. Compress saw this and smirked.

He stood up and lunged for Yuga. He touched the boy's thigh and quickly Yuga converged into a marble. Laughing as they came out of the forest were Bunsen and Twice. Mina looked up, terrified after watching her friend disappear. She got up and took a step back as the three villains looked at her menacingly. 

"Well, well, well. Someone spat out their bubblegum and gave it horns. How ugly, it needs to be burned," Bunsen said in a disgusted voice. She raised her nozzle and sprayed it at Mina. Mina shrieked and closed her eyes tight. She pushed her arm forward and sprayed acid. Her acid collided with the fire and it ignited the acid, starting to burn it. The fire was stopped and wasn't reaching the pink hero in training.

The acid moved over to Twice who was hit with the flaming acid. The man yelled and shrieked, running away and rolling onto the ground, rolling in pain. Bunsen looked at him with an annoyed look before glaring at Mina.

"Die octopus, die!" Muscular shouted as he grinned with insanity at the struggling Mezo. Mezo was using all of his strength, his quirk limit having been broken several times over with what he was doing just now. 

Slowly Mezo was starting to falter. His tentacle arms were burning in pain as their over use was becoming difficult to maintain and the fact they were being crushed. Not only that, Mezo was starting to breath as his space was become tighter and tighter from Muscular's efforts. Muscular was laughing as he felt Mezo was weakening. He could feel the grip he had on his arms loosening which made Muscular's insanity rise.

Soon he felt his arm was free and with all of his might, yanked it out. Without any words he raised his fist high in the air. He ooze bloodlust and sadistic joy as he stared down at Mezo who was tired yet still looking fearfully at Muscular.

"Die bitch," was Muscular words. He then grunted as he felt something force its way into his back. Turning his head, he saw a blonde boy smiling at him. He was on his back and jabbing a metal stick into him.

"Hey dude, ready to be electrified?" Denki asked with a smirk. Muscular's eyes widened as the boy quickly started to become covered in electricity. He had no ability to act as he felt the pain of bolts shoot through him. Muscular screamed in pain for a few seconds before exploding into a grey sludge. Denki's eyes widened as he fell onto the floor.

Mezo huffed, his tentacles retracting and he slumped against the ground. Mezo took a few deep breaths in before standing up. He looked over to Denki and bowed his head.

"Thank you," Mezo thanked Denki who smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Katsuki stepped out, his eyes immediately focusing on Mina fighting Mr. Compress and Bunsen. He was still soaking wet so he couldn't help. Katsuki looked around for others who could help bit noticed that Fyoki was gone.

'Shit, where did she go?' Katsuki spoke internally. Kota made the decision to hide behind bushes to not get caught in any of the action. He was already shocked at what he saw, Denki exploding Muscular.

"Agh, I'm gonna kill you kid," Bunsen swore at Mina. She dashed forward at speed Mina wasn't expecting. Bunsen went for a roundhouse kick which Mina dodged. She kicked the back of Bunsen's leg, making her stumble before firing a lob of acid at her back. Mr. Compress snuck to the side. Mina didn't notice and was unaware when he broke for her with his hand outstretched. But to his surprise, suddenly stopped.

An invisible force held onto him and then quickly he was flung away and over towards Mezo and Denki. Bunsen saw it but ignored, deciding she wanted to attack Mina. She flung up her hair and sprayed more fire at her which Mina wasn't able to block in time. But she didn't started spinning acid which moved the fire everywhere. 

Bunsen shouted in frustration. She went for a punch but was swiped from the back. She fell on the ground and rolled back onto her feet. She looked up and saw Eijiro standing next Mina, his body hardened and his eyes glaring at her.

"You got a problem with her, you got a problem with me," Eijiro stated threateningly. Twice got up with a huff, rubbing his body where the burns were the worst. Izumi was clutching her head from the pounding headache. She noticed the villain and saw he was standing up. She didn't want him to help she used her telekinesis to make his head smash on the ground by spinning his body.

"Ouch!" Twice yelled as he face planted back into the ground.

Mr. Compress stood up, Denki and Mezo looking at him. Denki was a bit frazzled as he just used a large bit of his quirk. He was also still tired and his vision was very wobbly. Several times twisting vertically which made walking almost impossible for the electric teen. Mezo, although looked fine, was on his last legs, hos body moments from collasping.

Mr. Compress couldn't see any of that though, he just saw two strong students. Then also, the unconscious student Sen not to far away from them. Mr. Compress smirked, half hidden from his mask but the other side in full view. He dashed up and ran towards Mezo.

Mezo's eyes widen at the sudden action. He could not move fast in his current state but he couldn't just stand their and let himself be turned into a marble. Mezo moved his arm horizontally. He took a step forward and attempted to chop Mr. Compress. However the man summersaulted rolled underneath his swing.

He laughed as he reached forward and touched Sen. The unconscious boy turning into a marble. Mezo and Denki's eyes widened. Ibara who was still up and rooted her vines into the ground to try and give more vitality to them. The rain and loose soil was helping her a lot. 

Vines shot out from the ground and grabbed Mr. Compress. They wrapped around his arms and legs and lifted him to a standing position, though he couldn't move. Mezo quickly came up and punched the villains stomach. Instantly the villain turned into grey sludge, seven marbles dropping down onto the ground.

"Ah, our classmates," Mezo panted. He dropped to his knees sluggishly and reached out for them but he was too slow. A purple misty portal was summoned underneath them and they fell through it. Mezo eyes widen. He tried to fix his mistake but it was already too late. 

Katsuki's saw this happened and anger rose within him. He looked around, realising there was a lot more danger if Kurogiri was around and watching.

"Everyone! Kurogiri is here, watch each others back, he can create portals!" Katsuki yelled, moving over to Ibara. But to his surprise someone lunged out of the bushes. Turning, Katsuki was surprised to see it was Mr. Compress. Although it shouldn't have been huge, the other Mr. Compress just turned out to be a clone.

Mr. Compress raised his arm out towards Katsuki. Katsuki predicting his want to touch him grabbed his wrist and threw his arm away. Since his quirk had been nullified by the rain, he had to fight quirkless. He threw the wrist of the villain away, but unexpectedly the arm flew out from Mr. Compress's jacket and away from him.

Katsuki's eyes widened in shock. A second hand emerged from the jacket, revealing his real hand and he reached it outwards. Katsuki was open as he put all of his effort to direct the fake hand away. Katsuki could only watch as Mr. Compress's had neared him and only could say one thing before being turned into a marble.

"Shit," then he swirled into a small ball. 

"Bakugo!" Denki shouted, noticing what happened to his friend. He tried stepping towards him but thanks to his vision and convulsing muscles from his quirk, he fell to his hands and knees.

"Students!" Eraserhead shouted, emerging from the woods. Everyone around sighed in relief and turned towards Eraserhead. His eyes were flared red and his capture weapon floated ominously around him and was ready to attack. 

"Hahaha, it is too late Eraserhead, we've already stolen half of your students," a raspy voice spoke. Portals began appearing around near the villains, one for each one. The villains all smirked as the backed away into them. Eraserhead looked around, trying to find Kurogiri to disable the portals but the man isn't here. If Kurogiri isn't physically here, Eraserhead has no power over his quirk.

Shigaraki then appeared out from when of the centre portals, the only one not near a villain. He only revealed his face that was covered with a pale hand clutching his face. Despite the hand acting as a mask, concealing his features, everyone could see the sick joy in his gleaming red eye and the raise of his cheeks, signaling his too wide smile.

"I may have failed to grab all of the students I wanted," Shigaraki's eyes wandering to the hiding Izumi. "but I grabbed more then I expected. 21 total Eraserhead, several of them were hard hitters. I hope you and UA can keep your reputation when word spreads out," Shigaraki grinned, his head slowly disappearing back into the mist.

The villains all did the same, backing away into the portal Kurogiri created for them. All anyone could do was watch. The students that were following Eraserhead finally caught up but all the could see were the disappearing wisps of Kurogiri's portals.

Then suddenly, lightning struck at where the portal Shigaraki appeared from. People were confused for a second before they saw Hope standing there from the disappearing dust. His head was facing downward and he was holding himself in a low position, his back curled.

Even in the darkness and intense rain, people could tell he was angry. They couldn't see his face but from his hard breathing, the shaking of his clenched fists and the metal parts of his body rapidly moving with no reason, he had reached his limit.

"GOD DAMMIT SHIGARAKI!" Izuku shouted into the sky.

(Authors Notes):

So the three part training camp battle is finally over. Sorry I have school and things are ramping up. Got a bit of time off since it is now holidays but I still need to study for two test that start at the beginning of the next term. I had more planned for this chapter, like Reiko and Izumi were going to try and grab their friends that were stuck in marbles but I didn't know how to incorporate it. I also wanted to continue on with the story as it is getting quite close. Maybe 8 more chapters and its finished. That'll be exciting. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, next chapter will let you know on the students situation and here are a quick few stats of the students.

Ochako: Safe

Katsuki: Captured

Hitoshi: Captured

Izumi: Safe

Denki: Safe

Mezo: Safe

Fumikage: Captured

Tsuyu: Captured

Rikido: Safe

Hanta: Safe

Minoru: Captured

Momo: Safe

Koji: Safe

Yuga: Captured

Eijiro: Safe

Mina: Safe

Mashirao: Captured

Tenya: Captured

Kyoka: Captured

Toru: Captured

Yosetsu: Safe

Yui: Captured

Nirengeki: Captured

Kojiro: Captured

Setsuna: Captured

Itsuka: Safe

Tetsutetsu: Safe

Sen: Captured

Kosei: Captured

Ibara: Safe

Jurota: Captured

Juzo: Captured

Pony: Safe

Kinoko: Safe

Reiko: Safe

Neito: Safe

Hiryu: Safe

Togaru: Captured

Manga: Captured

Shihai: Safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.4K 37
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
6K 233 6
You've all heard the tale of Izuku Yagi. The son of All Might and the brother of Izumi Yagi. A child who lost everything as a result of not bearing a...
107K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
3.6K 110 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...